morning light
[html]

It was early morning and Amata was already well awake, trying to occupy her mind by sorting herbs that she kept in her rooms dresser. The news of the raid deeply concerned her and an incredibly uncommon crease marred her brow as she sat in thought, methodically placing plants in their proper containers.

Finished she reached for one of the jars that held salves she had made some days ago, blonde fingers grasping the brown and blue striped container, though as she brought it towards her it slipped, falling to the wooden floor with a crash. She stared at the shards of clay and pile of white salve with her blue and green eyes, hand still extended in shock. After a time her hand fell to her lap and the woman took a few deep, calming breaths. Amata had finally had enough of brooding in her room, feeling completely out of her element. She was normally so happy-go-lucky but the recent events were beginning to concern her deeply. Walking quickly from her room she jogged down the stairs to the front doors, throwing them open before leaping onto the porch bench and crossing her legs, playing with the plush, cream fur on one of her thighs.

She felt so horrible, she had been incredibly absent with the pack for some time, focusing on her medicine and with little to do that would require her to apply her skills she felt like she was stuck in a rut. Of course it was a good thing that no one in the pack had gotten incredibly hurt and her concern was now for the future and what might happen between Crimson Dreams and Aniwaya.

Amata couldn't brood for long though so with a stretch she splayed out on the bench, closing her eyes and enjoying the summer's morning warmth, black tail tip flicking back and forth.

Table template by the Mentors! Table by Noelle

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amata_flower01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
To dream a dying dream...

OOC: Stealing this thread cause I can Big Grin

------

Liliana was still brused and torn from her beating, her heart was not in most things, except for taking care of her children. She had them both today, again, knowing that Nayati was doing what he could to help this pack for all they have done for them. She could not do much herself, even the horses were taken care of well enough without her, so she felt as useless as a child waiting for a job that was already done. The pups were up ahead playing with each other as they moved towards the mansion, a place where most wolves congregated it seemed. She kept her eyes on both pups as they moved up the steps of the mansion. Lili didn’t have time to stop her daughter from doing something she didn’t normally do as the woman called out

“Sa-”

The girl had snapped at the black tipped tail. Liliana couldn’t see if the girl had gotten it or not as she let go rather quickly if she had.

“Saqui, we do not bite other wolves like that. My apologies’ ma’am she’s not normally so high spirited”

She turned to the cream colored fey and couldn’t help but feel envious of the rather beautiful looking woman. With such wolves here she was starting to wonder if she should try to stay closer to Nayati.... but no she trusted him, and he loved her. He would never think to fall for anyone especially now that they had children.... would he?

“My name is Liliana Utina and these are my children Saqui and Kuruk Utina”

She pointed first to the girl who’d grabbed the woman’s tail and then to the boy who evidently found a stick while Saqui was being scolded and was holding it in his mouth. Lili knew why he had it in his mouth and she would be beaming with pride if not for circumstances of them being in this pack. She was still slightly covered in bandages, some of her wound still bothered her from the attack she’d gotten in the stables in AniWaya.... boy compared to this woman Liliana was nothing but a scraggly mess.

Word Count: 374
[/html]
[html]

Thread has been stolen!

Amata had started to snooze when she was suddenly jerked awake by a sharp prick on her tail. Sitting quickly she looked down to see the cause and was met by the sight of a small girl, causing a bright smile to light up her blue and green eyes. A woman not to far off-whom Amata assumed to be the mother-called out, walking up the steps to apologize. “It's okay, she didn't hurt me,” Amata said kindly, sitting up and patting the child's head. Another pup followed the woman, holding a stick proudly between his teeth and Amata's smile widened, face crunching up in amusement. It was then her attention returned back to the stranger, concern sweeping over her features as she looked over the bandages.

“Nice to meet you Liliana,” she replied, “Saqui, Kuruk,” Amata added, looking to each child in turn with a kind smile. “My name is Amata Sadira,” she introduced, softly scenting the air, eyes widening in surprise at the scent of Aniwaya.

“Do those injuries pain you?” Amata asked, voice concerned, more worried about the woman's bandaged injuries then the fact she was from Aniwaya. Her and her children would not have been able to get past the borders without being questioned or without reason so Amata didn't worry about it, making room on the bench in case one of the pups wanted to jump up on it.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.amata_flower01 { background-color:#c1d3e7; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9263/amataflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; }
.amata_flower01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 220px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: I see you liket hat table, I actually took that picture over in Watkins Glenn in NY Big Grin glad you are making good use of the table :3

The refugee was thankful that Saqui had taken a hold of a tail that belonged to someone gentle in words. She smiled apologetically even though the cream colored woman said it was alright. Saqui was already feeling abashed by the verbal punishment her mother gave her.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, I was just on my way to find something to do for the pups, they seem to like the mansion a lot.

She said, she suspected it was because of the multitude of smells they got from the place. Many wolves lived there after all. Amata moved over and Saqui immidiately took the spot Lili gave a small smile to the little girl who was looking very apologetic indeed and Kuruk was no fighting off invisible invaders with his stick. Amata’s questions brought her to look at her arms. She looked down and nodded a little.

“My sister cleans them often but they itch under the bandages, I think they are nearly ready to come off for good soon. I still have some that open and bleed a little but not so much anymore.”

She said her voice carried but she mostly talked to the porch floor. Liliana was still the shy wolf dog she’d been when she first came to AniWaya it seemed. She just didn’t have any authority here she could pull herself together with.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

You did! It's so lovely, it suits Amata very well also. :3

Amata could tell Saqui was humbled by the verbal discipline she had received and when she leapt up to take the room that Amata had provided for her she wagged the black tip of her tail at the girl playfully to get her spirits up again. “It's a pleasure to meet you and your children as well. I am sure we can find something for them to do inside. I remember there being toys in one of the rooms and if they are interested I can show them some books that have beautiful illustrations in them.”

Amata would love to pass on her knowledge of reading to anyone who wanted to learn, she was very passionate about books and the knowledge they provided her with.

“Perhaps I could get you something for the itch, I am very knowledgeable in healing; if your sister won't mind someone else encroaching on her work that is.” Amata wasn't a arrogant wolf, but extremely confident in what she could do and medicine and healing was something she had spent her young life learning. Trying to look into the woman's brown eyes with her own expressive green and blue gaze she offered “let's go inside.” Standing and walking through the already open doors, looking back to see if Saqui, Kuruk and their mother would follow.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Yep though Noelle edited it to make it look brighter, that she did a wonderful job on I think Big Grin

Saqui grinned at the woman when she wagged her tail playfully and the little girl wagged it back. Liliana get a small hint of a smile and looked up at the woman who offered her knowledge in books. Liliana was not literate in any way so the offer was as though someone was offering to teach her children magic. Liliana looked at her children and wondered if they would need the ready, but figured that one thing couldn’t hurt.

“I think they would like that.”

The woman said getting up. The pups, seeing their mother moving quickly scampered over so that they wouldn’t be left behind. Liliana would never do that but the children didn’t know.

“I think even Sunki can’t say she knows it all. I don’t think she would mind the help much, though we should keep it to ourselves. We’ve all bee rather sore, and her losing her own rank in our pack is hurting her...”

Liliana said... it was hurting Liliana too. To be stripped of a title, the best title any animal carer could have was like being stripped to your skin and shown off as some kind of freak. She hated it, the feeling and hated Maska for giving her the feeling. She followed Amata inside, letting her lead the way the pups hot on the cream woman’s heals, though not close enough to trip her.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

Amata lead them to the large living area where she kept a few books on the ledge over the fireplace. Grabbing one with a brightly illustrated cover she moved to place it on the carpet, beckoning the pups to take look as she flipped it open to a page with a scene that had a silly drawing of a bear in a red shirt with his head stuck in a honey pot, a beautiful forest scene behind him.

Giving them some time to inspect it she looked to the kind Aniwayan woman. “What has happened to you and your family in Aniwaya? If you don't mind me asking.” Amata couldn't help but be curious of why this woman and her family had chosen to find refuge here, especially after the confrontation between their two packs. Amata herself was a hospitable and kind woman so she saw no problem with this woman's family staying here but it was still a strange concept to her that this woman was from another pack. Was she planning on joining Crimson Dreams? That was a question to ask later.

<style>
.amata_flower01 .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:269 OOC:

Liliana silently followed the woman and watched as she pickedout a book, the two pups watched her as well, eager and interested in what Amata had to show them. She lay the book down and the two stuck their noses down at the book to get a better look at what she was showing them. Liliana looked at Amata, figuring Anu had kept quiet of what happened to the family.

“A man came stating our own leader was a liar, and a traitor. He had him basically imprisoned to his own body. They were nothing but paranoid, they wanted me to train the horses for war, but they all had their purposes and I told them I couldn’t train them, so the man beat me, Nayati confronted the new leader and well was banished, me and Sunki followed him. It was not safe for us or the puppies there. I think that’s why they came here.... I think they are after my children.”

She said, not much wanting to relive the memories, but she summed it up. She had a while to think about why AniWaya came to attack Crimson Dreams, she knew it wasn’t to get Nayati back, and they could care less about her and all she could think about was it had to be her children or Sunki. Or even both

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]