Leave me be spirit
Forward dated to August 20th
[html]

WC: 340+ Saxif really doesn't like her >.< Sorry.

The pale huntress had started to think things were finally settling down. She wasn't completely sure but her scout that morning had resulted in very little as did the day before. She did manage however to collect a pair of rabbits. It was the first time she hunted in her secui form in ages and the running had been invigorating. She sighed carrying the pair of rabbits into the home that she hoped would not be their own for much longer. Time could only tell what the future held for the female couple. The heavy sigh was due to the fact that she didn't know how to feel... excited that she was near her mate or dread for the thing that inhabited Shiloh. Kavi it had called itself once. Saxif tried to pretend she didn't exist and it seemed Shiloh was trying to be Shiloh... but Saxif could tell... she could see when it wasn't her mate with her. She turned the corner into the hall her voice emotionless from the conflict within. Shi I have dinner if you are up for it. When her eyes rose she dropped the rabbits in surprise at the sight.

Shi what are you doing? You should talk to Tal before deciding to take a stroll. Her voice filled with worry. She grasped the girl ready to help her back to the room or elsewhere until she looked into her eyes. She released her grip merely steadying her to a stand. It's not wise, is what I'm saying. Her voice reverting back to monotone. She picked up the rabbits and headed toward the fireplace. She threw the pair onto a stone slab and had begun to skin Shiloh's rabbit. Her anger was clear upon her face. How dare that creature risk her mate's body like that. She never liked being around the female when she was like that, it drew too many feelings that she could not bare to express in front of her. She didn't know if Shiloh would see her or not so she often chose just not to be seen.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... Dawn-3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#330000; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffff99; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 15px 5px 15px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Kavi is trying to win Saxif over, make her see she means no harm

In Character

Kavi had woken up some time before. Her body was healing up nicely and she thought to try walking. She was able to stand up with minimal pain but she as she took her first step she already started against it. "Saxif? Where are you?" she said as she pushed herself to the door. She leaned against the door, her stomach starting to hurt again as her ankle throbbed. She looked down the hallway as spotted Saxif coming up. She wanted so much for Saxif to understand, to see she meant both her and her Shiloh no harm. She was letting Shiloh control more but she could feel her loneliness. She longed for her mate and often hurt too much to talk to Saxif when she was around. Kavi knew she was avoiding seeing them in the state they were in.

She was shocked when Saxif came up to her and grabbed her. She though Kavi was Shiloh. She was worried about Shiloh, the tone in her voice. She wanted to feel that feeling from her and let herself have a few moments before she looked Saxif in the eyes. Her tone went back to the monotone as soon as she noticed that she wasn't Shiloh, wasn't her love. She watched Saxif go back and picked up the rabbits Kavi hadn't noticed before. Her anger was evident on her face and in the way she walked. She could smell her anger and attempted to walk over to her as she skinned the rabbit she knew wasn't for her. She struggled back to the bed, winded and a little sore as she watched Saxif. She hated seeing her this way. She knew her anger was for her and she took it. Where was she going to start? She though to start with a simple apology to her. "I am sorry Saxif. I... wish things were different. But I am here and I feel the need to explain why I am here. Listen to me or don't but I am here for you. I am here for Shiloh," she whispered watching Saxif with worry and pain. She kept her eyes down, letting Saxif know she was more dominate then she was. "Please... let me explain." she said laying down on the bed she had been confined to for four days. She wanted, needed Saxif to understand.

<style>
.sgsdb01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sgsdb01 b {color:#777755;}
.sgsdb01-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #999988; margin:0px auto;}
.sgsdb01-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#777755; text-shadow:#221111 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sgsdb01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sgsdb01 {background-color:#11567e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #004488; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccbb88; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cm5qS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]