Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ayasha saw that Liam was watching her climb and gave her hips a little shimmy, while looking at him with a teasing grin on her lips. She could tell that touch the butterfly caused him to shudder and she removed her hand, placing it on his cheek. ”Oh, I’m pretty decent judge of carving. I do carve animals out of wood.” She wasn’t bragging, simply telling the truth about what she could do.

She sighed as he drew her against him, looking at the sky. It was very pretty. As she stared at the sky, allowing him to nuzzle her head. She looked at him in surprise at his request. Ayasha nodded. ”Sure. It will be almost like the house that I share with my mom. She built a treehouse and I live there with my siblings.” She gave his cheek a quick kiss.

She sometimes wondered if getting involved with Liam was the best idea. But he seemed to need someone stable in his life that loved him in ways that parents couldn’t, or at least shouldn’t. She settled between his legs and half-turned so she was on her side with her head over his heart. She hoped that whatever was afflicting him would stay away tonight.
((WC:3+))
A soft smile curved his lips, and he nuzzled her again. She was warm in his arms, her head on his chest, listening to his heart. He looked down at her, watching her. A strange feeling fell over him, a warm feeling. He basked in it, letting it brush away the emotional turmoil that was his normal emotional state. Peace. Ayasha worked her magic on him, and brought his troubled spirit peace. How she did it he didn't know, but he liked it. No... he loved it. In fact, he admitted to himself, though this was the second time they'd spent time together, he loved her, too. At least, he thought he did. He didn't really have anything to measure it to, he'd never spent time around females that weren't related or much much older. But the snow colored female in his arms made him feel peaceful and warm. She trusted him not to hurt her, she trusted that he had good inside of him when even he was in doubt. And she whispered the butterflies away.

He let out a soft, contented sigh as he enjoyed the warmth of her against him. The night was not cold at all, but to have her allow him to hold her made him feel warm and content. It was strange to him how so many feelings could arise from such a simple touch. He knew in his heart she shouldn't stay, shouldn't give him so much trust, but he didn't have the strength to push her away again. He wanted, selfishly, to keep her close, to keep her at his side. Small plans, fragments of daydreams and wishes formed in his mind. How he would woo her when he turned one. How he would make her fall in love with him, how he would ask her to be his mate. He didn't know her tribe's customs, but he would learn them before then so he could do it all right. His voice was soft and warm when he spoke again. "Tell me about your pack, Ayasha. About your family."
Liam gave her nuzzle as she snuggled up against him and she gave a happy smile. She could tell that he was happy and at peace. His heart was slow but steady in her ear and she felt happy and just a bit proud. From what he told her and what she surmised, it was rare that he was so calm and at peace. And she was able to make him feel that way.

She heard his sigh and knew that it was a happy one and not a sad one. She peered up at him, a happy and content look on her face. ”Are you feeling better, Liam?” She almost called him love but she wasn’t sure about what he felt towards her. She knew that he liked her. But how much? She would find out later.

His requests made her strangely happy. But she didn’t dwell on the reason. ”Well, my pack is usually a peaceful one. It’s only recently that we became a belligerent one. And most of us still prefer peace. But we respect nature and the spirits. Many of us, myself included, have a spirit guide, who guides us in the best path for us.” As if on cue, Dichali appeared and settled on nearby branch. ”That’s Dichali, my spirit guide.” She gave her spirit guide a smile and then thought of what else she could say about her family. ”I’m not sure what else to way about my family. How about your family?” She would let him speak only as much as he wanted.
((WC 3+))
”Well, my pack is usually a peaceful one. It’s only recently that we became a belligerent one. And most of us still prefer peace. But we respect nature and the spirits. Many of us, myself included, have a spirit guide, who guides us in the best path for us.” His eyes drifted to the bird, who sat there as if he knew something that no one else did. He wanted to be disturbed by the bird's gaze, but felt warmed instead. Strange. He offered a respectful nod to the bird. "Hello, Dichali." She asked about his family, and he hesitated. He'd never spoke about them much.

"Its just me and my father. And we don't talk much." He paused, then continued softly. "I had two sisters once. Brighid and Liadain. Father says that Liadain and my mom were killed by Azza, a shadow wolf. He took me and Brighid, the runt, and fled Catalyst, the pack in Michigan where we lived. But on the way, we were caught in a blizzard. Brighid didn't survive the blizzard. She just kept getting colder and colder." He fell silent, lost in thought. Finally he shrugged slightly. "Father talks about his mother a lot, how she was a great leader of Phoenix Valley once. He doesn't talk about his father. And uncle Noah is part of Phoenix Valley. Was part, that is. I think he's in that pack that is the merge of it." He knew more, but the rest was dark, not good. Lucifer was Tal's father, and also Tal's rapist, along with many other wolves, mostly female.

He kissed the top of her head, falling silent again. He'd never spoke this much except maybe to the leader of Inferni. He wasn't usually talkative. After a moment, he aksed her softly, "Tell me about your packs traditions. About the ranks. About this leader you don't like. Anything you think I should know."
She giggled slightly as Dichali gave Liam a nod back. ”Liam.” He seemed to also warn Liam not to hurt her or else. That bird was strangely silent. Maybe he wanted to keep the quiet and gentle nature of the night. Whatever the reason, it was odd but nice. Dichali seemed to like Liam, which was nice to know.

As Liam spoke about his family, he seemed to struggle with telling her. Though she was grateful that he was telling her about his family. At losing his mother and sisters, her ears pressed to her skull and she frowned. She kissed his jaw and whispered, ”I’m sorry.” It wasn’t her fault but she did feel bad about losing so much of his family. She could tell that there was more to the story but didn’t press him for details. ”At least you have your father and uncle. Is your grandmother still alive?” She stayed away from the topic of his grandfather.

She felt a kiss on her head and she sighed in contentment. But her ears perked up at him wanting to know more about her pack. ”Well, we have many ranks, which we call paths. They include healing, fire tending, scouting, warrior, craftsman, and hunting. We have a fire called the Great Fire that is important as it shows the spirits caring for us. And many of our laws are built upon respect.” Now to talk about Maska. ”Maska believes in many older traditions apparently. He dislikes hybrids and only likes wolves. He believes that pups are the property of the Tribe.” She gave another sigh. ”I don’t like him.”
When she asked if his grandmother was still alive, he shrugged. "I don't really know, actually. My dad hasn't seen her in a long time." Little did he know she was living in the pack that Aniwaya had problems with, Crimson Dreams. He didn't really care either way, he hadn't met her. He feel, however, that if she had been mated to the shadow wolf who'd hurt his dad, then she was as evil as he was.

As she spoke, the butterflies whispered softly of his dreams of being a warrior, reminding him of his goals in life. He knew he needed to stay a while longer, to take this test the butterflies offered him. But after that was done, after he was old enough to offer his hand to Ayasha in mateship, he knew where he would go. As she spoke about Maska, he listened quietly. At her last words of the pups belonging to the tribe, he felt torn. If his family had been in a pack like that, would his sisters still be dead? But then, if Azza hadn't killed his sister and mother, he himself wouldn't be here with Ayasha. So maybe everything happens for a reason, the butterflies whispered.

After a moment, Liam spoke. "I'd never let anyone take my pups. Not even a leader. My pups are my own, for me to raise with my mate."
OOC: Ayasha and her dirty mind Tongue

IC: At Liam not knowing if his grandmother was still alive, she peered up at him. ”You could go look for her? If she’s still alive, she’ll want to know her grandson.” She gave it a little more thought. ”If you want I can go look for her. What’s here name?” Even if he didn’t particularly want to find her, Ayasha might go find her anyway. Or at least know her name for if she ever meets the grandmother.

At his words of agreement with what she believed, even if she didn’t voice them, she spoke, ”I agree. Maska has no right to demand the pups of other’s. I’d hurt anyone who’d try and take my pups from me.” Yet as she spoke, her mind spoke up. The pups will be cute with Liam as the father. She barely shook her head to get the voice to stop. Though her eyes did rake him over, considering what her head told her. Dichali saw her and gave her a knowing look, to which she just glared.

She then suddenly wanted him to come to AniWaya, to be with her. ”Liam, if you joined AniWaya, what would you do?” She personally thought he would be good as warrior. Plus, he’d be in good hand under J’adore.