Potential Members
Sorry posted in the wrong Character! I'm in!
Slade is in and you KNOW it. They just have to meet up first, and maybe he'll swing by CdA real quick to see how things are going... I dunno. But you'll definitely have an interested coyote on your hands once they meet up again. Wink
OMG! oOo

I so lost this thread. XD

You know you have horriable memory when you can't remeber where you posted your thread XD

But anyway. I've gotten further in the info of the pack and so I want to activate this thread again. Smile I actually finished the main parts of the information. Smile

So lets me start by saying. Are all you who have posted in this, still interested?

Rain Marks
*Dolly Faith
*Slade Auctor

of the above characters, are you guys still interested?? (* indicate those characters I know are still interested and mau still want to join)

Also is there any new takers? Please give character name that woud be interested ^^
OKie dokie nokie Smile Just need three more people to take interest in this and then I can post a request thingy. ^^

Those names with the * beside them are characters with players interested in the pack and may join them. Smile

So if there are any interested parties, do know that I'm just looking for interested and possable members, its no big deal to me if your interested and want to join but letter on decided against it. ^^ That's fine too, I just need 3 more interested parties with characters that they may add.

So yeah. Smile

I've completed all information for this pack that is needed of it so far, I will be as the time goes on adding to it. But so far its done. If anyone wants to know more about it drop a pm my way, or ask here. Pm is more to my liking, but *shrugs* asking questions here works too. ^^
I have more info on the Lok pack, and only need four others to take interest in this so that I may begin the request to build this pack.

If you have any quiestions, please PM me. Big Grin I will be glade to answer all quiestions. Thanks you.