Deliver Me a Job
OOC: Predated for August 16th Smile and sorry the post is short, had slightly hard time making it

She was restless, and needed something to do. Her mind was whizzing, her brother would b angry with her, he would beat her if she didn’t get any work done.... but she’d finished her chores, and now she was at ends, he would be angry if he saw her doing nothing. She didn’t want that, she wanted a happy brother, which meant she would have to find work. Work was precious to her, and without it she knew she would go crazy. There was bound to be someone who needed water.... a cool down, some errand ran, cleaning..... anything, so she started walking through the ruins, her head down and eyes searching, though in a submissive way. Slaves did not stand straight and tall, so she was mostly crouched, ready to spring to her knees at any sign of anyone coming to her.
[html]

YAYAYAYAYA don’t mind this post I’m a wee bit drunk

Magnolia had been preoccupied with her new home lately. She had her eye on a little ruin amongst the ruins near Larkspur and Eris’ area that she fell in love with. She wasn’t looking for much, and she was only going to use it because it would be better than sleeping on snow when the winter came. It would be her little home away from home, though, for now. Or until she found something better. But she doubted she would.

The Associate was on a break at the moment, desiring fresh air above a cleaned up room. The girl was trotting along the ruins, in a pleasant mood for the first time in ages. She sighed as another creature came into view, one with the air of submission. Interested, the girl crept closer. “What are you doing?” the Associate asked carefully, not sure if she had just gotten a beaten or was like that all the time.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
Twilight had seen the woman with the strange hairdo, though she waited before the woman was closer. She immidiately got to her knees, smiling a little, grateful she'd found someone. She could give her work.

"Work ma'am, I need some work, I could help you if you want."

She said her voice small and quiet, just as Bastion had taught her, she was told only to talk when she was asked a question and even then not always, though she knew some asked questions to get answers out of her just to hit her.... if that made them happy, she would allow it, she didn't care if a boxed ear made her nose and ears bleed, she didn't care for scratches, bruises, or any other injury she'd get from her punishments, she didn't like them, but she definitely would not complain or it would be far worse than what she normally got. Her life was easy, she had to depend on these wolves to live, or she would certainly die herself. Without her brother, she was nothing.

"I could get you water ma'am, if that is what you want."

Her eyes were cast down to the ground, not looking up to see what Magnolia had to say, she was taught that she should never look in the eyes of her masters, it meant she thought she was their equal, and she wasn't.