Hunting on strange lands
[html]

OOC :: WC→300+/ well here we can find Akira on her Secui form getting ready to hunt pretty next to the border of Anathema at the side of howling caverns...(Edited)

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

The sun was setting on the horizon, giving the forest an ancient, magical look. The black she wolf stood at the mountain’s feet, looking for a possible threat. But as soon as a breeze blew towards her and she perceived the smell floating in it, she realized that she was standing in the gap between two wolf territories. She had to take a hard decision: retrace her steps and find another way of crossing or continue and risk herself to be noticed by the residents. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she decided to take the latter decision and take the path between both territories. After a few minutes the black female found herself with another problem. Since she arrived to these new lands she hadn’t eaten anything to avoid drawing too much attention towards her, but she couldn’t wait anymore for a good meal. If she did, she would grow weaker within a few days.

She rose her nose, sniffing the air in search of the scent of a potential prey. And a lone deer nearby offered as the perfect opportunity. She walked towards the source of the scent; the soft breeze blew towards her, carrying her smell away from the young animal, which was feeding a few meters away from the scarred female unaware of the treat. Sneaking through the tall foliage, she closed the distance between the oblivious animal and her with every step. When she was close enough, she waited for the animal to walk another few steps on her direction before launching the attack.

She reached for the animal’s throat instinctively; she closed her powerful jaws on the animal’s neck, cutting his air supply. The animal struggled under her grasp trying to free himself from those jaws that were suffocating him, but within minutes the animal stopped moving, nearing his last breath. The she wolf released the neck of the carcass, feeling self satisfied for being able to bring down such a big prey. But she was a loner now, and she couldn’t bring herself to enjoy her meal at peace. Other wolves could come by and steal her kill, so she started to eat immediately. When her stomach was almost full, a strange yet familiar smell drove her attention away from the prey as she recognized it as that of one of the nearby territories. The hunt had just brought her closer to it.

Table by Luna

<style>
.akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Rain had lost Shiloh's scent a long time ago. He had been traveling for days and had decided to take a break and set up camp in between two territories. He had no idea where he was but he was going to stay far away from pack lands for the time being. After he had made sure Anke was ok and settled in he decided to hunt. It was getting dark and Rain shifed to his Secui form for better hunting. It was going to be a cool night with a slight wind blowing the scent of a deer towards him. He followed its trail, staying down wind of poor animal. It was going to be a easy kill for him, the deer not noticing it was about to become his dinner.

All it had to do was take a few steps to the left..... It happened faster then he would have thought. Something else had grabbed his deer. He came out of his spot to find a black colored female already tearing into the carass that was suppose to be his. She looked like she hadn't eatten in days and he watched her with a curiousity that made him wonder if she was a savage as she looked. She ate quickly before looking up. They had been drawn closer to the boarders of a pack and something told him it wasn't safe to linger.

"Are you done? I have a mink kit I have to feed and you stole my deer," he said softly, approching the dark female, circling her incase she attacked him. She reminded him of Shiloh except with less scars. She had this demenor about her and he was curious about why she was alone.
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Yay someone replied Big Grin

In Character

Akira was so focused on her thoughts that she did not noticed the male approached her from behind, turning back to face the male dog she raised her tail and perked her ears on a warning pose. The scent of the male told her that he was part of a pack, but he looked like he was away from home like her, When he talked, his words confused her. His prey? She thought, while hunting the female did not noticed anyone else hunting as well, and the one who caught the deer was herself.

The male was a bit smaller than the black she-wolf, so she thought in the possibility of fighting for the pray. I was the one who caught the pray. She said with a hissy daring voice, but the pray was big enough for sharing, and it did not really was worth a fight so she added. But I could share with you, i am almost done here. Sating back, she started licking the blood from her lips giving the male a free way to the pray, she could finish the pray later or even hunt a little animal.

By the way, my name is Akira. She said without looking back at the silver male.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Rain listened to her and took notice to her hiss at him. He backed off and smiled. She had the same fire in her as Shiloh did and he wondered what it would feel like to touch her, to get to know her. She sat down and offered the deer to him. He quickly ate what she hadn't and after taking his fill shifted and bit a few pieces off for Anke. He would have to come back to skin the deer and take what he needed unless... he looked at the female who had called herself Akira.

"Can you help me move this to my camp so I can skin it and dry the rest of the meat and organs. I mean I don't have to move it but it helps to move it while its still warm. It makes skinning it easier on me." he said watching her closely. Would she help him? Would she stay with him?
[html]

OOC :: WC→200+

Akira watched how the male took ate his fill of the carcass waiting for him to finish so she can take the few remains and leave. The dog finished and looked back at the black she-wolf. He asked her to help him in carrying the carcass to his camp. She could have just left the male and keep on with her travel, but she did not had anything important to do and helping him wont hurt anyone. It was going to be an easy work due to the size and strength of the female. I will help you. She said nodding softly with curiosity on her eyes, the dog just smiled when she talked to him on a daring tone, and now he was asking for help, it was just strange.

She looked at the sky, it was getting late and the sun was about to hide on the horizon. Better hurry to carry this, it is getting dark. Lead the way to your camp. She said with an unexpressive voice taking easily the carcass by the neck carrying the biggest part of the weight. Looking at the dog she waited for him to show her the way, a bit of company of a stranger was not a bad thing after all...

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
Rain picked up his end and lead her to his camp. He had set up camp away from the forrest and the boarders in a small field. He had a small fire going and it didn't look like it was going to rain so he hadn't put up his tent. He had set up his sleeping fur and had laid Anke down to rest while he hunted. The mink had grown a lot since he had found her and as they came up to his camp she ran up to him and yelled at him in her own language. He smiled as she noticed Akira behind him with the rest of the deer. She squeaked before running back to her sleeping bag and staring at the woman.
"I am sorry. Anke isn't really used to others. She would hast to get used to du. Thank ou for our elp. If ou stay I'll give ou some of the dried meat," he said putting down his half of the deer down and looked at Akira with interest. Where did she come from? Why was she alone? Did she have any family? Did she have a mate? All these thoughts went though his head as he studied her. She was taller then he was but he wasn't done growing. What did she think of him?
[html]

Akira Youali

The camp wasn't too far from the place where Akira killed the deer, carrying the carcass with the male's help was pretty easier than carrying it alone, The carcass was pretty light. Why would the male ask for help if it was so easy to carry the carcass? She thought before reaching the border of the small field where the camp was located.

The black female looked at the mink while she greeted her owner. It was pretty strange for Akira to see how they both were related, all the wolves that she once knew would just kill the little animal for food or just to teach the youngers, but this dog wasn't showing any sign of wanting to harm the little milk. She left the carcass on the floor while the milk cub hidden from the she-wolf.

She looked back at the dog as he apologized for the milk. "She would has to get used to you. Thank you for your help. If you stay I'll give you some of the dried meat" She repeated the dog's words mentally, it looked like he wanted her to stay even if he hadn't given her his name yet. Anyway, it was a tempting request. The sun already disappeared on the horizon and without a camp she was in need of risking herself by sleeping uncovered. Ill stay with you, atleast for tonight. She answered after a minute, and smiling she added. You haven't told me your name, "you" don't sound really proper for you. noticing how the dog studied her and how the curiosity inside him grew she guessed. What are his intentions ...

Akira Lives Akira Talks Akira thinks

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#7F38EC;}
.freetable-b02 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8B31C7; text-shadow:#150517 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:15px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02 .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://agophotography.com/imgs/things/f ... _trees.jpg); height:185px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#150517; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E6A9EC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Rain smiled at her when she told him she would stay. He must have forgotten his manners and he looked down before answering her. "I know my act cent is theek but I am tryeeng to fix eet. My namb is Regen... um... Rain as you would say. I hope to get to know ou. I could use a friennd," he said softly, pulling the deer over to his sleeping roll. They had already gutted the deer and taken most of the good parts of it and he made quick work of the rest, skinning it easily. He stood again and picked up his sticks to dry the meat. Between the two sticks was a fine leather string that he hung strips of meat over a fire to keep other animals away from it. He then salted it and would store it for later. He would also collect the fat in the stomach of the animal after he had cleaned it out and use it later to start the fire and to cur the fur with, making it water proof and flexable.

"When I am dune with the curring the fur, would ou like some for a sleeping roll? Or something else?"he asked as he hung strips of meat up to dry over the fire. He made them thin and was able to put all the meat over the fire to keep bugs and animals from eating it. He gave a small piece to Anke and set to work taking off the skin and scraping off the blood vessels. It was a tedious job but he had to do it while the fur was still warm and not infected with blood. He would use the skull cavity for a bowl and a few of the other bones as forks and spoons. They had eaten the heart and lungs but the liver was intact and he would boil it and dry it into jerky for later long with the brains and a few other organs. The stomach would store fat and when the fat ran out he could use it as a water skin, puting some fur around it to keep it from leaking. It was something his Da had taught him and he knew he could use almost all the deer for something.
[html]

Akira Youali

Akira watched as the the dog worked over the carcass. She tried to help him in what she was able to do and paying attention to the other things that she must learn to keep on surviving as a loner. Rain. She repeated after he answered her previous question. She helped him to pull the deer into his sleeping rod and then she sat next to him. Rain is a nice name. She said looking at the fire then looking back at the Male named Rain she openly smiled. He was being so nice to her, Such a gentle guy...Why could he be alone? She thought, it was strange that someone like him was just wondering alone away from his pack.

The large female looked at the sky forgetting about her guessing, it wouldn't be nice for her to ask those things now. Wow such a beautiful night. She whispered. Millions of stars were covering that dark sky, the moon was showing herself over the large trees that were growing a few meters away from the camp. She looked back at the dog when he asked if she wanted anything. She smiled at him. I am ok , thanks. She didn't wanted that the male to gift those useful things to her, the carcass was now his and he deserved it. Curling up next to his sleeping roll she openly yawned showing how tired she was.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.freetable-b02 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8B31C7; text-shadow:#150517 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:15px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02 .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://agophotography.com/imgs/things/f ... _trees.jpg); height:185px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#150517; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E6A9EC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Rain smiled as she repeated his name. She had said it so softly, like a whisper he wished to hear again. She then complimented him and smiled. Oh how he wished he could see it again. She was beautiful and he wanted to touch her and hold her close. He concentrated on his deer skin as she laid down and looked at the stars. It was one of the reasons Rain had picked this place for camp. The view was amazing and with company he was finding the view even more amazing. He watched her curl up next to his sleep roll and yawn. No, he would not let her sleep on the ground. Akira deserved better.

"Ou should not lay on der ground. Ere. Lay on this. I'll be up all night working on this. Please... sleep here, he said touching her shoulder softly. He couldn't help himself, he touched her scar softly. "Who hurt you? he whispered softly, pulling away. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have touched you," he said looking away.
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Awwwwww this is soo cute OwO

In Character

Akira looked at rain as he looked at her. It looked like he was enjoying the view aswell, probably that was the cause of him choosing that uncovered and unprotected place to set a camp. She inclined her head at one side as he talked again, he didn't wanted her to stay on the floor? Akira was sure that he lied when he said that he wasn't going to sleep that night, the large female chuckled softly, it was so funny and interesting to be with him. but then he asked "Who hurt you?" Suddenly Akira stopped laughing and looked at the floor.

It wasn't nice for her to remember what happen the night when her parents and pack died, thought she didn't blamed Rain for asking, it was simple and pure curiosity and it looked like he was really sorry for just asking that question. It is ok, it isn't anyone's fault what happened. Hardly she smiled again into the male's direction. Oh common we can't always be sorry for something that happened, and you really shouldn't be sad for that. We are here and that's all what matters. She sat back next to him putting one of her arms around her shoulders in a kind of half-hug. For some strange reason she didn't wanted to watch him sad, she just wanted to see him smile and be happy. It was a strange feeling...

<style>
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
I am sorry if Rain cant help but touch her. Tell me if you want it changed. BTW I am loving this thread

"What ist sou funny?" he said cupping her cheek in his hand. She had a rich laugh and a beautiful smile that was instantly cut down when he asked who hurt her. She looked down and he pulled her face back up to look her in her eyes. " I am sorry if ist hast urt you. I know ow it feels to loose family,' he said softly licking her face.

He smiled at her comment as he thought of Shiloh. He had almost killed her. Should he be living? Should he tell this stranger of what he had done to her? He pulled away. She would leave him. He would never know love and protect his love and his family because of what he had done. He couldn't shake the feelings he was feeling towards Akira but would she accept him and what he had done. Would she stay with him? He averted his gaze and went back to work on his hide, rubbing in fat he had collected from the deer. He would give her his sleeping roll and a leather bracelet with her name. Then he would leave with Anke in the night and leave her meat that he knew she would need later. Why was he trying so hard to make up for what he had did to Shiloh. He knew it was his punishment for beating Shiloh so bad and for hurting her mate.
[html]

ooc text. same here, i am about to cry :'(

Akira Youali

Akira watched how the male pulled himself away, she noticed the sad look on his eyes. Akira wasn't a selfish person so she noticed that he wasn't so sad because harming her. She already knew that everyone got problems. Such a problematic world. She whispered, really sometimes world just sucked and she wasn't able to do anything for others when they needed help. These male named Rain was prove of it, he also lost someone by his or someone else fault so he was able to understand Akira's pain.

The big she-wolf stand up and walked toward Rain. She surrounded him with her arms, she feeled a big relief for knowing that there was atleast one person that understood her and that person was him. You must not be sorry for anything. All the problems have a solution and we all can keep on. She said pressing her face against his neck still holding him. It was a nice feeling of having him so close to her. Tomorrow she must keep on and leave him even if she wanted to follow him Rain wouldn't let her go with him. So she just hugged him in her own version of a goodbye.

<style>
</style> [/html]
Rain was shocked by her actions. She touched him but more then that she soothed a part of him that hadn't calmed down since he left AniWaya. Her words made his heart beat faster and in that moment he wanted her to stay with him. "Please... don't leave me. I need someone like ou. Someone that sees past what I have done and can be with me," he said putting his hands over her's. She was so soft and gentle and her words made sense. Why did he dwell on the past when it was his present that made his future. This woman made his heart leap at her gentle touch and the way she was leaning against him he didn't want to let her go. Why was he attracted to this woman? Why did he want her so much?

"I am sorry...." he said softly touching her face. He hung his head in shame and wanted nothing more then the woman that held him. "Please... Akira stay with me. I can't be alone anymore... he said softly looking at her, his silver eyes glowing in the moon light. He licked her cheek and turned in her embrace, pulling her down into a hug of his own. Yes... this was the woman he longed to be with.
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text: (post preclosing) aww so sad that this must end but well they will meet again, soon...

In Character

She didn't felt like that before for any dog,wolf or coyote. But now she just wanted to make that male named Rain happy. Even thought this wasn't going to last forever, even if she wanted to stay with him they both needed to path into different ways, atleast by now. She hold him on her hug letting him talk and let all go before preparing him for her leaving. obviously she wasn't going to leave that night and not for her, just because that male needed her.

She raised her head when he stopped talking and waited a few seconds more when he hugged her. it was a warm and peaceful feeling to be there with him but they both wasn't destinated to be together now. I know that you want to be with me, and i want to be with you too. But right now we must keep on with different ways, we will meet again soon. She didn't say that just by saying, it was a real promise that she was determined to accomplish.

She lean back on the sleeping roll carrying him with the movement. Now we must just sleep because tomorrow a new day waits for us. She finally said smiling at the grey dog male. Tomorrow they were going to separate, but there was always a future coming full of possibilities and promises, she closed her eyes and waited for the dreams to take her away her mind and away that warm hug that brought her so much peace and happiness.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Rain snuggled into her and held her as she fell asleep. Her scent was already branded in his mind and he wanted to make her happy. He slowly moved away from her and covered her with the rest of the sleeping fur. He would work though most the night to prepare the fur and cure it before making a bracelet and a tent for the woman. He finished sometime mid morning and after wrapping her things into a roll, he grabbed what was left and put Anke in her sleeping bag before going over to the dried meat and taking what was his and putting it in his bag for food. He left the rest for Akira before taking his leave.

It was hard for him to leave Akira but he knew they would meet later on in life. For now he was going to find peace in the world and find happiness in something. Hunting was never his forte but he might find leather crafting works for him. All he knew was that he would forever remember Akira and her scent. He hoped to see her again in the near future.