Farm/Ranch?
I was just checking to see if it would be alright for Dixie/Wayne and maybe another player or two could, instead of joining packs, come together and make a little settlement? It would just be some friends building up on a house and barn they find, then living there. No more than a few wolves/canines at a time though, I'm not trying to make this a pack..

My goal is for them, once the working gets finished, is to start a bit of a farm/ranch thing going. Dixie and Wayne are cow-pokes, and they can catch, train horses pretty good, as well as catch cows, goats and sheep. It wouldn't be terribly hard for them to start catching, training and trading.

Not sure if this is too clear, but...yeah. xD
As long as their "ranch" doesn't actually claim a lot of land, I don't see why not! People often have a few loners living together, and there's always a few houses here and there outside pack territory that are claimed, so why not a ranch? Big Grin Sounds like a wonderful idea to me personally, at least!
Throwing this out there, but this could turn into a great thing! Big Grin *loves the west and cowboys*

Plus, it could be an actual permanent spot for trade--such as the whole 'market' thing we had going before, except it's now more like a Farm Fair XD FUN! *is shot for random intrusion*
ES. I love you guys for understanding my stupid jibber jabber. YOU ARE SO SMART AND SPEAK THE CAIT LANGUAGE! Big Grin

Um, this has been set up as my back-up plan...because if Jazper and Annan's pack works out, I think Dixie is going to join with them. That does not mean there won't be trade, because they will be catchin' horses like maniacs! And...I can always bring another Texan in at a later date... ;D
That would be fun. Denver would avoid them like the plague (secretly, he's a cowboy too).

I like this idea. :3