The Outside World
[html]

set outside J'adore's cabin, with his pups

Mizu was inside, still recovering, and so J'adore had taken the tiny duo outside, this being one of their first views of the outside world. They had been out on the porch before, and of course had been carried home after their birth, but this was the first time they had really moved about of their own accord. At first, Isk sat at the porch steps, his face confused J'adore, because to him, it didn't seemed afraid, but contemplating something. Shaking his head, he assumed that he was too young for such things, before turning to Ferrari. The girl hadat first stopped to look at her father, who nodded. She turned back to the world before her and padded out on uncertain paws. Slowly growing used to the outside she turned to her father and brother, yipping nonsense. Although she could not speak properly, she was able to make attempts at words. 'Daaaaa! she bark, her tail wagging behind her, 'Iiiiiik!'. J'adore smiled at his daughter's attempts, secretly worried that the boy child had not make any attempt yet. The white boy stood up, silent as ever, and finally moved forward, prompting a, or what J'adore assumed, was a positive response, 'Ahhhh!' The Spaniard smiled at his children, moving forward towards them.

Shifting quickly, he joined his children in Lupus form, lying beside the yipping Ferrari, as energetic as her name sake, and the silent Iskander, who sat in front of his sibling. He beamed down on his children as his son sat beside him and his daughter played with the charm around his chest. Soon they'd have their own. And in fact, he was planning on making ones for Ayasha and her family. And perhaps one for Mizu, seeing as the tradition had now spread to people the Austral's reguarded as family.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Rain watched the dark male with interest. It was here Shiloh's scent was the strongest. He felt in his heart that he had done her wrong and would seek her out and apologize to her. She hadn't deserved his violence and as he approached the male he noticed his pups out and about. They were extremely young and the female reminded him of his sister. He walked up slowly and thought about how he would go about asking the man, what was his name?J'adore if he remembered correctly, where to find Shiloh and her mate. He knew Saxif would fight to keep him away from Shiloh but he hoped to reason with the blonde huntress and tell her that he was forever sorry and that he would make up for it in anyway possible.

He had made it to the steps and stood kinda stiff before addressing the man. "Excuse me. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find Shiloh Grant. It is important that I speak to her," he said softly looking down. Every since the trial he had been plagued with nightmares of the woman. He could see the part of her he knew deep down he broke and he wondered how she was coping. How her mate was coping. He held sadness in his silver teal eyes and he hoped the man would help him.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

J'adore heard the guardian speak, the words oddly soft. He rose from the floor, turning around under the watchful gaze of Iskander. 'She is usually here, tending to my mate. But today, no, I do not know where she is'. His words came without the soft edge, though not laced with malice they were spoken without emotion. 'I apologise for my form, but when I tend to my children I find that it is best in this form', He found no need to apologise, but he didn't need to be spoken down to by a guardian in front of his own family.

This girl pup moved forward, her wobbly steps moving her faster than she anticipated. 'Hmmmmm?' came her high pitched called, J'adore lowered his head to nuzzle her. Iskander paid no attention to the situation, focusing his fading baby blue gaze on the chattering trees, or at least the reatures concealed in them. The newly ranked Danua Ihesdi cast his gaze towards the snowy form behind him, 'The girl is Ferrari and the boy is Iskander'. He had been hoping to participate in the formal AniWayan ritual, both for mateship and their birth, but recent events had jacked that up.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug40 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7f51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.freebaug40 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug40 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#e3ccad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TiZhQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 151px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99785b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug40 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug40 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
Rain watched the female, Ferrari. He had to find her but as he watched the young pup run and play he found himself shifting, wanting to play with her. "There is no need to apologize to me. I just need to find her. I fear I might have hurt her more then I should. If you don't mind I would like very much to play with your daughter. She... reminds me of someone I lost not too long ago," he said looking down and away. He missed his sister dearly and as he watched Ferrari take shaky steps towards him before muttering nonsense at him he couldn't help but smile at her. He stood, glancing at J'adore before nudging her softly. She was beautiful and a part of Rain longed for a family of his own.

But who would want a brute like him? He had just beat an innocent female close to death. She was most likely traumatized by what happened to her. Her mate had to deal with that and he knew she loved her deeply enough to stay by her side. How long would they last because of his cruelty? As he played with Ferrari he wondered if he would ever find a mate that loved him as much as Saxif loved Shiloh. She had fought for her and he knew he would fight for his mate in a similar manner.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

This was indeed strange, a guardian seeking out an individual, not for malice, but to apologise? This was very different from what he had seen before. He nodded his approval to Rain, watching Ferrari attacking the Guardian's paws with her tiny jaws. He sat down, taking note of the fact that none of the guardians would hurt the pack's future, namely any pups within their fold. 'Watch that she doesn't tire you out, she has bottomless energy fpor something her size, very vocal too. Which is more than I can say for Iskander...' The boy child was silent to say the least, the most noise he had ever made was a low growl when Ferrari had lept at him little less than two days ago.

J'adore thought for a moment, 'If you want Shiloh, ask your Cuban friend... He seems to lurk around the borders long enough...' Danish Flint was arrogant and cruel, and J'adore had had the misfortune of bumping into him mulitple times.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug40 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7f51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.freebaug40 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug40 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#e3ccad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TiZhQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 151px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99785b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug40 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug40 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
Rain smiled as Ferrari attacked his paws, her little teeth biting without hurting. He nudged her softly, knocking the pup down. "Ahhh!!! Da ERRRR!!!" she yelled at him in gibberish before jumping on his muzzle and nipping his ear. He reached around and caught the pup around her small middle and set her down on the ground as she yelled at him some more.

He looked up at J'adore softly as he told him to look up another guardian. "I do not really have friends J'adore. I was asking for Shiloh because I was leaving AniWaya. Maska told me I could so I am. If Shiloh and her mate are not here then I will find them. I have to let them know how I really feel. I have to apologize to them," he said to the father. He stood and pawed at Isk, trying to get the male to play with them. Fer ran at him and tried to stop at the last moment before sliding into him and knocking him over. The male growled softly and attacked his sister before trying and failing to attack Rain who was ready for him. He used his nose and knocked the boy over and laughed as his sister took advantage of the moment and jumped him. They yelled at each other in gibberish before attacking Rain again, who fell over and laughed as they nibbled and bit at him.
[html]

occgoodnessss

This unusual show of care was interesting to the Spaniard warrior, perhaps this was all a foy? He mentally shoke his head, watching the girl child play and the silent boy child getting dragged into it reluctantly. He growled once more before, padding over slowly to his father's side, glaring to his sibling. 'Iskander' J'adore said softly, a sharp edge on his words. Ferrari stopped her childish actions, detered by he father's words, or more the sound of them. She soon honed onto the fact that he had not called her name and happily restarted her games. Iskander paid no attention to the warning, more interested in the scenery.

'Still', J'adore said, avoiding eye contact, 'Ask Danish, he knows the borders nearly as well as I do, and he has more time to patrol them'. He had little more to say on the topic, he didn't know where the girls had gone, but Danish knew everyone's ins and outs. More from tracking than eyesight.

A question played on J'adore's mind, 'Why did you come here?' The query was unintentionally laced in brief anger. He had come here and help to unroot the calm atmosphere of the tribe, shattering allies. He controlled his rage, but the razor sharp edge was untameable. Iskander had picked up on it easily, shuffling around to watch his father and Rain converse.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Rain was slightly taken back by J'adore's question. Why was he here. At first it had all made sense to come and work for someone while looking for his father but the power he had felt over threw everything he was working for. He had never meant to hurt anyone but the power he had over the people had drove him to hurt Shiloh and her mate. "I orginally came here looking for my father. I never meant to let the power of being a guardian take over but I hadn't felt power like what was offered and I let it get to me. I am sorry for hurting your family, friends, and love ones with my lust for power. It is not who I am. I will find Shiloh and her mate on my own. I will apologize. Thank you for your time and letting play with your children," he said softly before standing and nudging Ferrari to her father.

She squealed for him and started towards Rain before he pushed her back. "I have to go little one. I hope to see you again some time," he said softly standing and looking at J'adore. "You are a great Guardian. Protect those you love from brutes like me. They don't deserve to get hurt," he said as he left the father with his children. He looked up to J'adore. He knew he protected the ones he loved and that is what he wanted to be to someone. A protecter, a guardian with a purpose.
[html]

occgoodnessss

Ferrari came trotting over as J'adore nodded his surprised at the Guardian's words. 'Are you leaving then?' It wasn't that he would be pleased that the male would be pleased if Rain departed, but he was merely curious. He hoped the answer was yes, less guardians meant less trouble. Hopefully. Ferrari tumbled over her father's paw, letting out a sharp whine as she did. J'adore righted her, catching a tiny yawn covering her face.

The Spaniard rose, casting his gaze downwards. He sighed, closing his eyes. How much he wanted to believe this male, but something told him to stay safe. He knew where they'd gone, or at least he'd heard word of it. But he stayed silent, biting his tongue. 'I will'. He nudged the duo towards the cabin, waiting a moment to see they reacted the stairs safe. They stopped to clamber the steps, both making short work of it and then enter though the ajar door. Ptitsa nodded from the roof, prompting the male to give his best wishes, 'I wish you the best at finding the women and in life'. He bowed his head an turned to the cabin.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]