[M] Wonder Why
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.

3+

Io had received a note from Galileo, delivered by Iven. This was typical of her brother, always sending someone else to do his work. She thanked the grey male and sent him away. He hadn't even inquired to how Sarajevo was. Not that it mattered, Io wouldn't have known. It was to do with Goran, a guy she had known in Cesarski, rather well in fact. It had been a while, how old would he be now? Getting to about seven, she assumed, scanning over the letter quickly. He wanted to meet her in Halifax, for what reason se was unsure of, but Goran was harmless, to her at least. There was no reason not go.

He awaited her in a building she knew well, an small cafe on the outskirts of the derelict city. The ebony male sat at one of the surviving tables, a glass of water before him. Silver eyes took in the sight. The gentleman was still muscled for all the years racked up against him, and only a few salt and pepper grains marring his chest and face, still the same old solid shadow she had left behind all those months ago. 'Io' he breathed with a satisfied smile 'You came'. He spoke in their home tongue, so Io felt the need to reply the same. 'I saw no reason not to'. Io herself pulled up a stool, seating herself opposite the male. 'Why did you call me here?'

Goran chuckled, 'Even the blunt one arn't you, little girl'. The russet and white hybrid shrugged, 'You haven't changed either'. Goran smiled, taking up his cup and drinking some before placing it on Io' side of the table. She copied the action, drinking the clear liquid and finding it to be vodka, not water. She smiled behind the cup, before placing it down. Goran leant forward onto the table, 'Your mother has been promoted to Szef'. Io felt nothing for this news, but felt compelled to ask about the now redundant leader. 'What happened to Miroslav?' Miroslav had been a lazy leader and Goran confirmed her theory, 'Over thrown, and you sister's suiter has replaced your mother in her council rank'. Again she felt nothing, the Russian hybrid was little to her.

'Did you just come here to tell me that?' Io asked, glancing around the tatty cafe. 'No, I've decided to upsticks and place them here'. Io nodded. The pair talked until late into the night, Io now knew where to find the male, should she need to.

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]