AT Opposite Day Contest!
[html]
Opposite Day Contest!

What is it?

This is a contest based on the Opposite Day concept - If you choose to participate, your AT character will be randomly paired with another AT character and you will have a thread. In that thread, both characters will be played opposite of how they usually are. This can mean opposite in any way - if your character is a male, make them a female if you feel like it! If they're a wolf, maybe they feel like being a coyote. Is your character really mean and cruel? For this thread, they'd be nice and sweet. You choose what aspects of your character you want to make opposite. Afterward, the threads will be voted upon - Most Opposite, Most Hilarious, Most Awkward, etc. If you have any other category ideas, post them below!

When is it?

From September 1-31, unless all of the threads become completed before then Smile On the 31st, any open threads will be closed and listed here. The submitted threads can be of any length, so this contest will be a bit more relaxed and more move-at-your-own-pace.

Where is it?

Threads will be made in the Lasky Forum. This is because such changes in a character aren't realistic and wouldn't be suitable for the board itself.

Guidelines

-You must be a current AT player - past characters can be used, as long as you are still a current member with a different character Smile

-Threads must not be Mature - we want everyone to be able to read them comfortably!

-Threads can be submitted to this topic, where they'll be added into a list so that everyone can read them as they go along :]

-If you have any questions or suggestions, post them here!

-If you have more than one AT character, feel free to participate with both!

Prizes!

Anyone who participates will receive 10 game points Smile Winners in any category will receive an additional 30 points. Winners in each category will also receive a permanent one word title of their choice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participating Characters

Naniko D'Angelo

Ravesque Acidic

Aeron Ganesa

Scorpius D'Angelo

Io Berlin

Matteo Trovato

Gemma

Caprica

Kase

Giuseppe

Threads

--

<style>
.openchars .fright { margin:0 2px; padding:4px; float:right; }
openchars li {margin:10px 0;}
</style>[/html]
Signing up with Ravesque Acidic!
This is awsome, i'll put Aeron in.
I'll sign up with Scorpius :3
This is gonna be funny, sign Io up XD
Sign me up!

With MATTEO :o This is gonn' be hard cause of how ROUNDED he is personality wise D:
Signing up with Gemma Big Grin
I just wanted to say: DAMN. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING IF I HAD NOT NPCED. Still, can't wait to see your guys' entries XD
They should be fun to read! Sorry Noelle D: <3333
I'm in!!
ahaha Definitely jumping in on this. Sign me up! Big Grin
I'll put Giu up for this Smile
I got all of you added :]
Using this randomizer , we've got these 5 pairs Smile I will be PMing each of you with your partner's name, though, to be sure that you receive it! I clicked to randomize the names, and took them two at a time.

Gemma/Aeron Ganesa [Thread:]
Io Berlin/Scorpius D'Angelo[Thread:]
Ravesque Acidic/Kase[Thread:]
Matteo Trovato/Naniko D'Angelo[Thread:]
Caprica/Giuseppe[Thread:]
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?ac...t=0#entry200478 Reward the Strong; Punish the Weak?
It seems that only a few threads were actually started and posted in, and they didn't get very far along at all. Anyone who posted for this contest at all before today will receive 30 game points, but there isn't much there to judge. I'll consider this in the future and make simpler, easier contests for everyone to get involved in <3 Thanks, guys!