The First Action
[html]
Just like before: Free post order, everyone is welcome to come, except things will be a bit more interesting this time >:3 (Nootau: Visible) Everyone who sees Nootau feel free to powerplay him telling them of the location.

Ralla's POV

The news was inconceivable--disastrous! And yet...Ralla was happy.

Perhaps it would be better to explain from the beginning. Ever since the raid in Crimson Dreams, things within the tribe had been on a steady, if not radical, decline. And then there was that huge fight that could be heard from a mile away--she herself had not been present, but she heard the howls and saw the returning Guardians...alive or dead--that set off a huge red flag, and it was evident that the time was drawing near. It had also been awhile since there had been a meeting like the last one, but with all the Guardians taking greater priority and being more paranoid than before, not even a casual howl could be used as communication for a gathering without suspicion. Ralla herself was already out to the north by the willow tree that she had taken Markus to, and had found it quite suitable for their purposes. It was remote, secluded, and the light of the last quarter moon for the month would be more than enough, aided by the stars; as of yet, the moon was just on the horizon. The fireflies were out again, and it was sad to think that it would only be another month before their numbers began to wane in the cold of autumn. A small creek burbled not too far from the tree itself, and there were quite a few rocks about. In a sense, the tree was like a safe refuge. It was there that she waited.

Nootau? Ralla asked aloud, hoping her spirit guide would appear before her. Faithfully he did, alighting on her outstretched arm. His eyes were as black as ever, the light of fireflies illuminating them every so often. I'm sorry to have to ask this of you, she said with true regret, seeing as what she was about to ask was a messenger's duty, not a spirit guide's. If you could find everyone who was with us last time and tell them that it is time to meet again, I'd be thankful. I'm not a messenger bird, the owl said plainly, although he did not seem miffed or peeved in the slightest. Only, concerned. Sometimes Ralla believed that she and he thought much on the same wavelength, which comforted her a lot. It meant mutual understanding, and thankfully it seemed he understood her need then when he took off into the night, disappearing into the plane of spirits. At least...she hoped he understood and did not leave her there to wait in foolishness. That would certainly be a spirit-guide-like thing to do to teach her a lesson in humility...

Nootau's POV

In any other circumstance Nootau might've done exactly as his charge was thinking and just let her wait to teach her humility. But it was true that such news could not go unheard and that the utmost discretion was required for everyone to stay safe. So no, Nootau did not remain in the spirit plane for more time than it took for him to get back to the village and reappear at the window of those who he knew to be of the same mind as his charge...or at least similar. If they weren't in their homes, he sought them out--but could only do so for those that had spirit guides themselves, since finding the spirit energy was easier than mortal energy. He whispered to each of those that had audience with him where to find Ralla and how, and of the urgency and secrecy needed in order to ensure success. Being a spirit, his wings didn't tire and he did not falter. But still the flying took time, and he was ever-watchful for the eyes of other spirits or Guardians. No, he did not trust those that had come with Maska, and the other spirit guides native to AniWaya and not the Great Tribe had similar wavelengths as well. But they could not choose their charge's paths, only push them in the right direction.

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]
"Ayasha"

Word Count :: 226 Ayasha is here!

Ayasha lives, Ayasha talks, Ayasha thinks

Ayasha was scouting the borders and had seen Nootau fly by. He saw her and flew down to her "Your mother wants to meet with everyone to the north by the weeping willow." She nodded in response to his statement and he left. He didn’t seem happy about being the messenger and normally she would have snickered but decided not to.

She was able to move quickly to the new meeting place, Dichali flying above her. She had a sinking feeling that her mother was about to do something big. She hoped that it would be about getting rid of Maska and his goons. She knew that it wasn’t respectful to think that way towards them but knew that she wasn’t the only one who thought that way.

She arrived soon, being the first one there. Her mother was there and Ayasha went to stand next to her mother. "Hey, mom. What are we going to do?" She hoped that her mother wouldn’t send her away like she did the pups. Ayasha had a hunch of where they were but wouldn’t dream of telling anyone. Dichali landed on her head, which was soon becoming his favorite place to sit. She did give him a slight glare but he just stared back at her with amusement in his eyes, amusement that soon died when he turned his attention to Ralla.

table by Kirin!

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/abstrac ... lowers.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#9E00FF; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#040320; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.at-template b {color:#500C84; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.at-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Mayanne

Large earthen paws padded silently through the grass, the sounds muffled by his paw pads. Behind them a smaller yet just as silent second pair followed. A side them the massive form of his spirit guide also walked along in silence, her formidable looking horns jutted out from her night black head only to curve forwards and taper to deadly looking points. Analise had yet to gain her spirit guide, but the young female was not worried about it, if the Aniwayan spirits believed she needed one then she would have one at their discretion. Ralla's spirit guide had come to them as they had been readying themselves for bed and announced that she had important information to tell them, and so they hastened towards the meeting place with all due haste yet not enough to attract attention, just a father and daughter out for a nightly stroll.

It wouldn't have taken as long to reach the meeting point except for the maximum speed they could travel at slowed them down immensely. He greeted Ralla and Ayasha with a dip of his head. They were the first ones here pretty much. Mayanne settled down next to him on the floor saying nothing to anyone and observed the two white females with large brown eyes.

"Greetings amigos."
[html]

301(+2) :: ;D Luna's here! we still have a pending thread Rachel XD

If Luna hadn't been at her house that day than the owl spirit who had been recruiting the AniWayans wouldn't have noticed her. But if she hadn't been used to the presence of supernatural creatures she wouldn't have been able to feel its presence. But she did, as well as the ghostly presence that accompained her wherever she went, who actually warned her about the purpose of the spirit guide by their own, secret way of communication. So, not wasting a second, she darted as an arrow in the direction that the owl had pointed out, shifting into her lupus form along the way.

The meeting place hadn't been the same as before, but Luna managed to find it, thanks to the smell of the wolves gathered there. León and his daughter, whom she had seen during their last clandestine meeting, Ayasha and Ralla, the pup's adoptive mother. The chestnut hued woman approached the group with slow movements, very different to those that she would've had in normal circumstances. The only reason these meetings were held was because there were important matters to be discussed. Her green gaze spotted a place where to sit right beside the white pelted youngling she was fond of allowed her trademark smile brighten her face a bit. "Hello everybody." Was her single presentation, plus a friendly nod towards the monotonous family and a soft nuzzle to the youngest of the group before she sat beside the latter. But she did not waste more time on salutations, and so she turned her masked face towards the person who had called everybody. "Ralla, right?" A bow accompained the question. For what she knew, she had been part of the council once, and she still had authority over the rest. "What are we going to discuss now?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
He was out when the guide called. Close to where Nootau had ended up directing him to. J'adore had been patrolling the inner walls of the tribe, the duo of wooden staffs strapped to his back and two sets of knives as his waist. A black bandana kept the dark brown locks away from his face as he moved along the beaten path. He had been minding his own business when the barn owl had arrived. Nootau landed upon a tree stump and Ptitsa joined his from the skies, landing a few feet between both the guide and her own ward. 'Ralla would like to see you at the willow, she's called for a few others too, if you wish to join them'. Ptitsa didn't wait for an answer from J'adore she took to the skys, already knowing the answer. Nootau waited for a moment, and then also took to the wing as the Spaniard moved at a great speed towards the meeting area. Nootau flew on to the others as the wolf moved towards the willow.

Ayasha, Leon and Luna had already arrived before him. He stepped forward to his brother's side and addressed Ralla, 'Ralla, it's good to see you'.
[html]
Sorry for my lateness everyone; school is killer :< I'm also assuming Mayanne is not visible? XD

They arrived swiftly and silently--although somewhat less in numbers, although that could not be helped since some had fled the oppression--and Ralla was glad for it. Ayasha was, as per usual, the first to arrive and begin her inquiry. Just wait, sweetheart, she said gently to her daughter, awaiting everyone to settle and arrive. The next to arrive was Leon who she also acknowledged with a dip of the head. Something had changed about the man since his brief disappearance; there was now an aura about him as there had been about those who had communed with the spirits, and Ralla strongly suspected that he had gained the most precious link to the tribe indeed. It made her happy that he had returned, after all, and now he was recognized as a man of the tribe--or, at least, the tribe they were striving to revive.

Luna was next, and was pleasant. It was certainly a shift in mood from last time--rage had cooled to temperance where they would skillfully plan their next moves--and Ralla returned the greetings with a bow of her own. It was flattering that she was still greeted in such a way, unorthodox as it was now as she lay as an Itse, which was below even the beginner ranks. Yes. It's good to have you here, Luna, Ralla said as J'adore then arrived. The man had remained subservient to Maska, but still, Ralla could not begrudge him it. She herself had sent her own pups away, and was somewhat surprised that retribution had not been exacted upon her yet. She had a feeling it would come soon, and she would feel a sting worse than the cuts on her arm. Perhaps her only saving grace was that she had kept her youngest ones so apart from the tribe since Maska's arrival that perhaps they only thought them still holed up in the tree hut rather than disappeared. Nootau arrived with him and alighted gently on her outstretched arm, and she greeted him with a warm smile and a nuzzle to the soft feather about his neck and crown. The colors he sent to her mind were a soft, blush pink mixed with a deep sapphire blue; grateful for the praise, he was, as well as very standoffish about the deed, as if to ask if he would've let her down in the first place. They were an odd pair, the spirit guide and charge. Likewise, unalii, she said as they all then waited for her to speak. They all seemed a bit better than before--or perhaps 'better' was not the term so much as weary of the troubles plaguing them--but she knew that her news would sober them, and it was saddening to know this.

Osiyo, everyone. Thank you for coming again. I understand that it is late, but we all know our present situation... I regret to say that it's worsened. A few days ago, Dawali came to me and told me grave news. The raid in Crimson Dreams brought not only their animosity to us, but the Guardians kidnapped two of their own--their second, Anu, and a young pup. And not only this, but Foxglove's recent disappearance is not a coincidence, either. The Guardians have locked her up as a prisoner, and the place they are holding them is guarded at all times. She paused, giving them a moment for this all to sink in. I understand how this must make you all feel, and believe me, I know, she said while gripping her left arm. The bandages had long come off and the wounds healed over, but whenever she remembered the injustice placed upon them by Maska and the Guardians, it ached now. I had said that patience was our only chance to win this game, and I stand by that. We can't just rush blindly to save them, however much we want to. But I bring good news; Dawali has made a move of his own. This was perhaps an exaggeration, but Ralla believed it so much in her heart that he wanted to see them freed of this pestilence that his words--even if they seemed to not have been meant for such rallying--brought the fire into her heart again. He has told me of a plan to help Foxglove and Anu, and I can't say anymore than that, I'm afraid. But know that our true chief still cares for you all, and is doing the best he can while honoring pack law. This was true enough; Dawali, so degraded by the Itawamba title, had little room for retaliation as she did. But he was trying, in her mind. But we, too, must ready ourselves fully. Has everyone been practicing? Anything out of the ordinary that you've seen or heard? Well, 'out of the ordinary' was very broad, since the entire episode with all this was more than unusual and more like just plain cruel. It was better to see if anyone had any information to offer as well, but Ralla sincerely hoped that hearing their chief talk of action would ease their worries, if even a small bit.

Ayasha, Ralla said to the side to her daughter specifically, there is a task meant only for you, if you will have it. Dawali has asked that we send a letter to Cour des Miracles warning them away from our borders. Mention Maska's taking of prisoners to tell them that it is very serious. The reason I ask you and not someone else is because you are the only other Tsula Agateno, and it will not be unusual for you to be near the carrier pigeon. With a strong feeling of trepidation, Ralla continued. But I don't want you to do this if you don't want to. I don't want to place you in danger. In truth, the fact that Ayasha had to do it at all and risk discovery--and possible punishment--made Ralla's skin crawl. But she was growing up fast, and Ralla had to start treating her accordingly. To live and die by one's heart and duty--this was the moral of independence.

Moon walks. Moon talks. Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

When here mother told her that she needed to wait, she gave a slight pout. But she knew that it was fair and was totally willing to wait. She grinned as people started to come by, not as many as the first time but still it was better than nothing. She gave Luna a nudge back, happy to see her friend. She seemed to sense her mother’s change of mood and braced herself for what Ralla was going to say.

At hearing her fellow scout was captured, she gave a slight growl. ”Do we need to get her out?” She hoped that they could start to fight back. But she was glad that Dawali was going to do something. At her mother’s question about things out of the ordinary, she nodded. ”I think Shiloh and Saxif are in Cercatori d’Arte. Two of their members, Shawchert and Orin, wanted to see if what they heard was true. And they promised to try and help as much as they could. They’ll have circulating rumors that Maska is killing loners and that they should stay away. And J’adore is teaching me to fight.”

Her mother then spoke directly to her, wanting her to send a message to Cour des Miracles. She knew that it was dangerous but didn’t hesitate. ”I’ll do it. Who do you want me to send it to?”
[html]

Word Count :: 411(+2) :: Out of Character text

Those news were no surprise to the masked woman at the beginning, when their surrogate leader explained them the situation, but as she went on, she couldn't hold back a low whine. Of course that that was what Maska would be doing, whether in person or not. She had presenced the results of the actions of his men over two of her packmates, and that had not been pleasant. A dark shadow was casted over her eyes as Ralla's voice flowed into her ears. They had captured and locked up a woman and a pup. She had no idea why had they done that, but suddenly she felt the urge to sink her teeth through green dyed skin. And she always hated those urges, to hurt instead of healing. She hated them, and she hated Maska for making her feel them.

But, as always, there was a small spot of color outstanding from the cold and cruel ice. Dawali, who had been demoted to Itawamba, was trying to help. The mention of her true leader made her rise her gaze from the ground. If that was true, then there was hope for them, but they had to cooperate too, as Ralla said after announcing that the Chief had not abandoned them.

When Ralla asked if they had been practicing, she already knew what did she mean, and she was glad that she had done some training, albeit not formal. She had practiced by hunting huge and massive animals such as stags, very pissed off, horned stags. Besides, her knowledge on plants did not only cover medicinal ones, but the toxic plants as well. If prepared correctly, a poison could bring an adult wolf to its knees and paralyze it. Or even worse. And she had Kali, of course.

The wise woman's attention was then focused on her equally white daughter, making her a request that implicated several dangers. She disagreed with that request, but understood that desperate situations required desperate moves. Besides, Ayasha took the request and agreed to go. She was so brave...

When the women stopped talking, she adressed the older. "Ralla, If it is useful in some way, there is a ghost whith me, who, for some reason, has chosen to follow me. She may be useful if she agrees to help." She made a small pause before going on. "Besides, i can help you in the preparation of poisons, if required." Desperate situations asked for desperate moves.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the lateness everyone ^^" Although I sort of end the meeting in this post, please feel free to get in your last posts! If anyone wanted to approach Ralla previously, just send me a PM and we can inference it somewhere Tongue

As usual, Ayasha's questions and forthrightness were on top of their game, but these questions had no simple answers or solutions. "Of course we do, Ayasha," Ralla said. "But it's easier said than done. There are Guardians keeping them, and trying to free them is immediately treason--punishable in any way that Maska sees fit if he catches us. No, let us figure that one out, sweetheart." And by 'us' she meant herself and whoever else she could find on the inside--perhaps even Dawali. That was her final word to her daughter concerning such a risk, since she was already taking one with the message. Ayasha continued with a report, all of which Ralla filed away for later use, and nodded in appreciation to J'adore for his consideration to the white girl. Having some sort of melee experience eased Ralla's mind to Ayasha's capabilities, which would be needed in the coming future. As to Shiloh and Saxif, she had heard of the atrocities committed against them by the Galonv Adagatiyas, furthering her hatred for them. Yes, her hatred--an emotion she'd never thought she'd bear for another being. But perhaps that hatred was tempered by pity for their souls, which would be judged by the moon and Great Spirit when they passed on... "Send it to Vigilante Haskel, King of Cour des Miracles," Ralla said while enunciating so that Ayasha might not misspell the King's name. He had seemed a very honorable king when she had met him for that business with Shiloh's assaulter, and she trusted him to sort his pack accordingly. "Aquatseli tsulitsvyasdi ageyutsa," Ralla said with pride as she stroked Ayasha's head again.

It was then that Luna spoke, bringing up some interesting subjects that piqued Ralla's interest greatly. "A ghost?" Such an occurrence was rare and special, to harbor the spirit of those who passed, and sometimes frightful in other situations. But Luna did not seem troubled by it, and by bringing it up so publicly meant that she had some sort of agreement with it that it might indeed be of use. Espionage perhaps? Well, Ralla would ask first before she demanded anything of this spirit, since it was likely wiser than she in its spectral knowledge. "Yes, if she agrees, she could help us a lot. I ask her with grace as well," the white woman said with formality, meaning to appease the ghost. Perhaps it would surprise Luna that Ralla accepted the being of spirits and ghosts so simply, but Ralla was a very spiritual wolf and had seen much during her visions and interactions with nature--what reason did she (or anyone who had a spirit guide) have to doubt such claims? "In consideration to poisons...I would still like to refrain from fatality for as long as we can. Perhaps, if you could, sleeping droughts? It would be helpful, those, if we were to try and free the prisoners. Thank you, Luna."

Looking around, Ralla stared at the faces of her family and those who were fighting for their freedom. Above, Nootau did the same before flitting down to rest on Ralla's shoulder, his feathers warm despite the lack of life within his body. Sometimes Ralla forgot how small the barn owl was, to fit so snugly against her neck and head, but his weight there was a comfort in these troubling times, as was her daughter's warmth at her side, and the knowledge that her youngest ones would never need to understand this pain. When it was all over, they would come home. "If that is all everyone, I bid you goodnight. I appreciate everyone's efforts, and hope that we can soon be free of this." It was, in all consideration, a fairly short meeting, but Ralla had things to mull over now, and perhaps present to Dawali, and such a meeting should not be dragged on longer than it had to be, since this only presented more danger of discovery.

They were all walking on a tightrope too high to jump from.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

She sighed at her mother’s answers. She figured that those would be her answers but she still didn’t like them. At letting “us” figure it out, Ayasha was pretty sure that her mother meant herself and a few others. She gave a frown. She didn’t like to think of her mother possibly getting hurt. ”I’ll help you however you need me to, mom.” And although she didn’t say it, she knew that most if not all the members here would help however they could.

At who to send it to, she nodded and repeated his name. ”Vigilante Haskel.” Her mind filed it away for when she would write the letter. She hoped that the King would help them. Her mind was also working on the letter already. She wasn’t going to write it until she was there but it would help to figure out what she wrote. At her mother’s words she beamed and nuzzled her mother’s side.

She cocked her head at the idea of Luna having a ghost. That was pretty cool. But she didn’t dare say it out loud. She did grin at Luna slightly. But her attention was taken by her mother refusal to use poison, yet. She desperately wanted to ask why not but refrained from doing so. She knew her mother would not approve. Though the idea of sleeping draughts was interesting.

She had nothing more that was useful to say and so after giving her friend and “uncles” a nudge goodnight, she followed her mother home. She hoped that Ralla would talk to her and let her help some more. Plus, she needed to think of what to write in that letter.