Anadanvtli
[html]
I guess they're around 12-14 years human age here? XD In actuality they might get their spirits guides earlier than this age, but I've made it so Alaster doesn't have his here >_<

For one reason or another, Alaster always let Ahiga talk him into one scheme after the next. He always let his twin talk him into ditching work and getting intro trouble, and having their mother as a Councilman certainly didn't make things easier on them if they got caught... Which, Ahiga pointed out, they never had and never would be. On the other hand, Alaster couldn't always say he didn't have fun with his brother and his escapades.

That day Ahiga had taken him all the way out to Yarmouth, declaring that there was treasure somewhere in the ruins of the human city. The flock were all safe in the pasture that day...he hoped. It was his job to tend to the sheep and milk the cows, so he just hoped that the predators would stay away from a place so strongly smelling of wolf. Dinadanvtli, he said as he looked around suspiciously, shepherd's staff in hand, I really don't think there's gonna be treasure in these ruins. All anyone ever found was junk. Anyway, why did Ahiga need him for this anyway? He knew well enough of his twin's kleptomaniac tendencies--swore he'd never tell a soul, though, so long as no one was hurt in the process--and didn't always see why he had to come along. Still...as he said before, sometimes they were fun. The two had certainly inherited the love of heights and climbing from their mother...and their growing up in a tree house probably had something to do with it, too.

Shepherd walks. Shepherd talks. Shepherd thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly24 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5b6a45; }
.freebjuly24 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly24 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#8b9e70; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/H91qm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b6a45; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4a2f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8b9e70; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly24 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly24 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
(So sorry >.< Completely forgot about this ; ; And sorry it's not my best post. Still getting used to his personality and stuff)

A mischievous excitement bubbled in his chest, building up, begging to be released. No amount of self control could stop his evil joy from reaching his face; a sneaky smirk and a glint in his eyes. Without a doubt, he knew that he was looking for trouble, that if things didn't go to plan there would be consequences, but this time for sure, he was completely confident with his grand scheme; he couldn't comprehend how it could possibly go wrong. Sure, if their ma found out about him dragging Al into another one of his ideas, he'd get a right talking to and a scolding, but that was well worth the price, for if he achieved his goal he would be a happy wolf; stern talking to or not. Unable to remain still he found himself pacing back and forth, irritated by his other half seemingly uncertain attitude towards the task at hand. “Ya never know and I have it on good authority that there's something of worth to be found here.” he paused, considering how best to convince his twin that the trip was worth while. “Ya know that turtle down by the river, I swear down he told me that, a friend of a friend of his, a crow, saw chests full of human jeweller; and human stuff always contains gold. Imagine it; if we find them, gold!”

Stretching his arms above his head, fingers intertwined, he made a small show of the muscles that coated his growing body. He truly believed that a thief had to be fit, sneaky and good looking and had dedicated much time skivvying from his assigned tasks, to working upon developing muscles. Turning his attention away from his brother, he cast his eyes over their surroundings, trying to decide where to go to first... for in all truth, no one had told him about some hidden treasure, nor had some turtle told him that the treasure would be Yarmouth... he just had a hunch that he'd find something, that he should be there. That something was sitting there waiting for him to find it. Idly, he played around with his lock-picking tools, all attached to a single keyring. He had gone to great and sometimes painful lengths to gather all of his tools without his mother noticing and he was darn proud of the fact that his mother was oblivious to his... side hobby.