Stepping stones of life
Shiloh had finally been able to make to the steps of the house she was living at. Her ankle hurt but not as bad as the first time. She had been trying hard to work out the stiffness in her leg from having it up so much. She missed Saxif dearly and she questioned Saxif's love her more and more each day. She had stopped seeing her and she knew Kavi was the reason she hadn't seen her mate. She longed to be held by Saxif, longed to whisper sweet love to her. She sat on the steps of the house and looked at her ankle. She knew she would have a limp for the rest of her life and she knew she would bare more scars from this. She had stopped losing blood but she was didn't have enough fur now to stay warm in the winter days and nights.

She would have to find someone that made clothes for her and her right arm was still sort of lame from the rape. She was slowly working on getting some power back in her arm and was slowly getting her craft back. She wanted to carve some bowls for Saxif. She wanted her mate to love her again. Shiloh sat there for a moment before rubbing her leg as it started to cramp again. She was getting tired but she wanted to meet others in this pack she had been in for two weeks now. What kind of pack was it? Were they allies of AniWaya? She wanted new friends. She hoped someone came by so she could talk to them
[html]
+5. Sorry, Bangle is a bit brash sometimes XD. And I didn't know what time of day it was, so I assumed afternoon ish?

Nowadays the male had gone from craftsman to pupsitter, and inwardly Bangle spoke as if it were a lower title. It was in his blood to create things seemingly out of nothing, and while he had done the same for his wild pups, unlike his beads and bones they did not move far. The coywolf's bracelets rang loud into the air, a colorful blur of deep burgundy and grey as he ran around chasing his children on two legs. "Get back 'ere ya rascals!" He shouted after them, panting as his tongue leaped from his mouth. It seemed that the energy had left him that day, and his young pups, still on four legs, were able to scramble just out of their father's reach.

As with most pups in their young age, they crept into any crevice they could, staining their fur and trailing dust and cobwebs with them. Bangle had tried to convince both Robert and Erzulie that they would go to the pool, but his smooth merchant's tongue slipped and had revealed that he meant to give them a bath. Thus began the run-around, first within the house until the door to Skye's house was ajar, and the pups bounded right outside into the open air. Erzulie's coat, as it showed no hint of other coloration, looked to be the filthiest, but it did not bother the young girl one bit as she tried to coax her brother on. The Guffawri male chased them as they weaved around the stables, wriggled under and past the caravan, and had easily spooked the chickens and goats that the pack had obtained.

With a burst of energy, Bangle ran after Robert, who had suddenly slowed near a house for a particular reason, wide-eyed. However, his clumsy paws allowed for him to trip over himself and fall forward, thus giving the craftsman the upper edge. "I got'cha now..! Ah-HA!" He exclaimed, as the large-eared male dove to the ground with his hands outstretched, finding themselves closing around his son's small body. Robert squeaked in surprise, but he was more shocked by what he saw before him, his eyes wide as they looked at a strange female on a set of porch steps.

When the dust around Bangle settled, and he shook his head, he smiled triumphantly as having grasped Robert. It was only until he looked up and saw the female on the porch that he gasped, and let go of Robert in surprise. "Woah!" The male said initially, dropping his son back to the ground, gazing up from his position on the ground at the bandaged and bruised female as if he had seen a ghost of some sort. Orange eyes grew as wide as his son's had, and Bangle didn't even notice as Robert shied away from the woman and ran back to his sister for comfort.

"Uh.. I.. 'elo!" The male was at a loss for words, as he scrambled to get back up on his feet, brushing dust off of his fur. He couldn't help but chuckle at himself. "'Ere I try ter give th' rascals a bath, n' now I'm covered in dirt!" Bangle grinned, now looking down at the female. It disappeared, however, when he got a good look at her. The coywolf had never seen her around before, but from the scent he gathered that she must have been one of the AniWayan refugees. "Are.. are yeh okay?" His eyes grew noticeably wide as he inspected her physically. It had looked like she had been roughed up, or beaten, and wondered if anyone in the pack had taken notice, or care, of her wounds.
[/html]
[html]

Out of character text here.

Shiloh had been watching a strange fellow run around camp for some time, chasing after what looked to be his pups. She laughed as the man almost caught them before they bounded off again. It wasn't until one of them stopped in front of her did she become self conscious of her wounds and how disfigured she was. The pup just stared at her wide eyed, tripping over its self and letting his father grab him in a dive Shiloh couldn't help but laugh at until the man noticed her and stared at her just as hard as his son had before gathering himself. His woah at her appearance mad her want to shink up and just die, her ears laying back and her eyes down as he stood.

She tried not to look hurt and tried to cover her torso with her arms, the worse of her scars on her arms and stomach now. She listened to the man explain what he was doing and why and the shadow of a smiled creeped up on her face. She needed a bath herself but had no one to help her move to where ever it was she could take one. She had dried blood all over her and her normally silver grey fur was matted and dirty from the beating and th traveling and the blood loss. She almost didn't hear the man ask if she was ok. "I haven't been ok since I came here. I didn't mean to scare you. I know I am deformed and grotesque," she said softly. She hurt, her ankle throbbing from her walk out to the steps. Her stomach had started to close and heal and itched something awful under the old wrappings. They needed to be changed but Shiloh would be in too much pain trying to do it by herself. Saxif was never around to help her and she wondered if the male in front of her would help her.

"Can you help me? I too am in need of a bath and clean wrappings around my stomach. The bandages are in my room but my ankle is broken and I don't want to collapse like last time. If you help me when I heal I'll try and make it up to you. My name is Shiloh Grant by the way. What is yours? she asked the man, looking up into his orange eyes.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
+3. When I thought of what to write in this post, it kept reminding me of the first Shrek, when Donkey was talking to the princess and said comically/comfortingly "You ain't ugly-- well, no, nevermind you are pretty ugly."

The male had easily regretted his initial reaction to seeing the female, and knew it was nothing she could control. Something bad had happened to her, that much he knew. Mirthful eyes softened as Bangle stood above her, forgetting his children that tumbled over one another a few feet away. "No, I-- well, no. Sorry lass, didn' mean--" He started to trip over his own tongue, mumbling out an apology, but the woman tried to cover herself as if she were embarrassed about her injuries, and began to speak again.

Bangle's large, comical ears swept forward atop his head as she asked something of the coywolf, and he nodded swiftly. Though he was no medic like Sky or Tal, in that instant the male would have gladly helped if it meant she could forgive him for his outburst. "A'course! Ah, no need, glad t' be'a service," he said, grinning amiably. He had heard only a few things about the refugees, but not much, and Bangle was almost afraid to ask what had happened to the girl.

Stepping up the porch steps a bit awkwardly, he turned back to the AniWayan girl as he opened up the door to the house, feeling slightly out of place for venturing into another's home as if raiding it for crafting treasures. "Bangle's th' name! Err, keep an eye on th' rascals, would yeh?" He asked, knowing they would not go far and dare push the limits of their father's temper. Carefully, as if he were afraid of stepping on glass, Bangle strode inside and looked about for anything that looked like bandages. Eyeing some wrapped gauze on a table, the craftsman snatched it and was back outside, as quick as he had gone in. "This it?" Opening his hand, he let the loose piece of off-white gauze hang down, showing it to the woman.
[/html]
PP of the pups coming closer. I hope you don't mind seeing as Shiloh loves pups

Shiloh looked up at him as he stuttered his apology. After she had spoke to him again he had told her he would help her. He had smiled at the thought of making up for his blunder and as he went up the steps, asking her to watch his kids that had ventured over to them after they noticed they weren't be chased by their father anymore. While Bangle, that was the name he had told her, went inside she watched as the pups sorta dared teach other to get closer to her. The boy seemed too scared to come any closer then just out of her reach but the female was brave enough to come within Shiloh's reach. Shiloh leaned forward slowly, scared she would open her wounds again and put a questioning hand out to the child. She wanted to hold her, touch her like she used to with Mizu's pups. She longed for her own pups and as she wrapped a pink scarred hand around the girls middle to pick her up and hold her Bangle came back with the gauze she had tried and failed to put on earlier.

Shiloh pulled the pup to her before answering her father. "Yes that is it. What is her name?" she asked putting the child down as she squirmed to get away from her. The pup ran to her father and stared at Shiloh with morbid curiosity. Shiloh was again reminded of her looks and looked away from the father and his daughter, trying to cover her body the best she could. "Can you help me to the pool or where ever you take a bath. I don't even remember the last time I have taken one and I know I reek of blood and other things," she said softly. She had urinated on herself a couple of times because no one was around to help her to the bath room and she had hay from the the stable back home stuck in her blood matted hair. She really must look bad to others. She felt bad herself.
[html]
+7. And it's no problem at all!

As he had exited the house, his pups gave up their tussle and had come to the foot of the porch. Erzulie was in the woman's lap and Bangle held out the gauze. He gave a broad grin as he was about to introduce his daughter, her coat as white as snow and eyes that could almost see into one's soul. However, the young pup piped up first. "Erzulie!" She barked out, before leaping from the wounded woman's lap and sitting beside her father, who now squatted next to Shiloh. Robert stayed at the foot of the steps, his lavender eyes wide in his brown face.

The next question presented to the craftsman, however, somewhat surprised him. Opening his mouth, all that came out was a choke, and he looked down at his pale colored daughter in that moment. The scent of blood had become very evident to Bangle's nostrils, now, and surely his pups had scented it too on Shiloh. He had meant to take them to the lake hidden in the forest within Cercatori, but the craftsman did not think Shiloh's current state would keep her seated on Jack, and Jack often got spooked by the smell of blood. "Is there, per'aps, a tub nearby? 'S too risky t' take yeh by horseback into th' woods, best jus' to keep yeh close 'ere." Bangle stood, his ornaments tinkling in the afternoon air, and stepped down off of the porch where Robert sat, Erzulie close at his heels.

Squatting down again, his arms wrapped around both pups and he huddled in close to them. "Tell yeh what lil' ones. If'n yeh can find some kinda tub 'round here t'give this 'ere woman a bath, I promise that yer off th' hook. I won' tell yer mother." Having made the secret pact with his children, Erzulie nodded vigorously, while Robert took a moment from his muttering to nod slowly. When he stood, he watched as they bounded off towards the bigger buildings in search. The craftsman could not help but chuckle - his pups would learn soon enough not to make deals with their sly fox of a father. Besides, Skye would be sore at him if he came home with the pups filthier than they were that very morning.

When his ears caught their howls close by, he told the AniWayan woman that he would return. Bangle strode quickly to where his little coywolves found a moderately sized, round tin tub. Robert wagged his tail upon his father's approach, standing outside the house as Erzulie stood within, staring at her find proudly. It was an old warehouse, and it seemed as if none of Cercatori's members had bothered to make it their own. The walls looked familiar in the dim light, and Bangle silently asked himself if he had raided it for crafting treasures once, when he first came to visit the art pack. What he never expected, though, was to stay and settle down, and have coywolves of his own.

Bangle blinked for a moment, and was brought back to reality. A grin of approval crossed his face. "Good job y' two," he praised as he lifted the tub with both hands. It was surprisingly light, but wide. Soon he and the pups had returned to the house, finding Shiloh still there. Bangle settled the tub on the front of the porch, at the woman's feet. "Think this'll do?" Without awaiting an answer, however, the coywolf trio turned and headed back towards Bangle's shack, where he had stored some jars of water. With a couple under each arm, and Robert with a small bowl in his mouth, they returned as swiftly as they had left the woman. He set the jars down and took the bowl from his son's maw, but the pups soon grew bored of the running back and forth, and soon wandered away to play around the caravan. With an orange eye on them constantly, Bangle began to pour the water into the newly found tub, and though it was far from warm, it was at room temperature, and the craftsman watched as the water glittered under the sun.

After it was filled from both clay jars, Bangle rubbed his hands together, as if it were a job well done. He stood close to Shiloh, his arm extended in case she needed help to step off of the porch and into the makeshift bath. The wooden bowl to help wash floating within the cool water. "Hope y' don' mind if I ask.. but what 'appened?" Large ears flicked atop his head, patiently awaiting an answer. The coywolf knew of the change that had undergone AniWaya when he spoke to Ralla, but it was a story yet to be finished. Bangle wanted to know what happened to the clan, and to her, and the other refugee whom he had scarce heard of.
[/html]
Shiloh cuddled the pup close as she told her her name. Too soon the pup was out of her arms and for a moment she felt a loss. She missed being with pups, who's innocent nature let her be herself without judgement. She watched as Bangle tried to figure out how to get her a bath. " I have my own horse that I came on but I already have problems walking and being on a horse would hurt me more. I agree that we should find another way," she said softly as Bangle pulled his pups aside and made a deal with them. They ran off and for a few moments Shiloh was able to smile and laugh along with Bangle.

After hearing the howls of his pups Bangle left her alone to her thoughts and feelings. She felt worthless and weak and she hated it. She tried to undo her bandages, succeeding in getting them half way off before Bangle came back with a tub for her to take a bath in. It was rather large and he asked if it was ok. He left before she had a chance to answer and soon came back with water for the tub making Shiloh's heart race at the thought of being in the tub, feeling the cool water soothe her burning stomach.

"Thank you so much Bangle. I really need this," she said standing and grabbing the man as she took a pain filled step from the porch to the tub. She leaned against Bangle and was able to undo the rest of the bandages. She hadn't looked at her body since Tal had bandaged her up. She looked down and started to cry at the angry, scarlet red, scabbed skin that was her stomach. Everything from just under her breasts to her waste was a horrible reminder of how cruel other could be. The worse of it was at her center and she knew that if she were to ever have pups she wouldn't be able to breast feed them. She had no teats for it. She looked away and took the step into the tub.

She lowered herself slowly as tears clouded her vision. The water was cool as she lowered herself into the water and as she slowly sat down Bangle asked a question she hoped he wouldn't ask her. "Hope y' don' mind if I ask.. but what 'appened?" he asked softly. She sat in the water and watched as the clear water started to turn. She knew she was dirty but for the water to turn colors so fast... She looked up at Bangle with hurt and the need for understanding. She propped her ankle up with some effort and wondered if Bangle had any soap. Do... do you have any soap?" she asked not wanting to answer his questions just yet.
[html]
+3. Hope you don't mind the slight pp at the end?

His feet were planted into the earth as he helped Shiloh take the only step she needed into the tub, as Bangle had brought it as close as possible to where she was sitting. "Yer welcome!" He chimed in, clear as a bell. It was all he could say, all he could do, to help the refugee. Questions swam in his mind as the young woman leaned on him for support, before finding the strength to enter the round tin tub. Instantly, he looked away when she climbed into the tub, knowing it was improper to look on someone who was bathing. Though the woman hadn't worn anything but the bandages wrapped around her body, it was a different sort of privacy being within the water.

With his head turned towards the rest of Thornbury, still standing, he waited patiently until she settled in. However, it seemed his questions would be delayed, just as the injured female asked him a common question. In response, his eyes bulged and his body stiffened, but he managed a free hand to fly and lay his palm flat on his forehead with a loud 'smack!', a gesture that told him he did not think that far ahead. "A'course, I shoula'-- be back!" And Bangle bolted, dreads flying behind him, back to Skye's house. It was common knowledge that when people bathed, they often used soap, and he knew his mate would not mind if he took a bar that she owned in order to help the woman. Before exiting, he strode into the bedroom and grabbed his lute where it rested atop a table, and came running back with his children now teasing the horses in the stables.

Orange eyes were kept lowered as he approached once more, handing her the bar of soap while he looked in another direction. As she took it from him, Bangle turned around and faced the house that Shiloh stayed in, and sat on the earth with lute in hand. Clearing his throat, his fingers moved over the strings lightly, beginning to play some kind of tune softly. The coywolf rocked back and forth steadily, as if uneasy with the questions he wanted answered, but knew it could not be rushed. Silently, the song from the lute began to play, but very softly so that he might hear any words Shiloh had to say to him.
[/html]
She had taken the soap grateful that she could finally wash away the blood and filth that had been making her body heavy. The soap smelled of lilies and lavender and as she scrubbed at what little fur she had, her ears twitched to listen to Bangles soft strumming. She wanted to answer his question but she knew she would break down while telling him.

"I had just gotten back from a trip with my mate. Saxif had gone with me to keep me safe and to hunt for me. I had been raped a few weeks prior to this trip. I was going home so I could move on with the death of my family. Saxif and I fell in love during the trip and were happy when we came home till we found out about the new people that had de-ranked our chief and many others for following him. I knew something was wrong. I wasn't standing for the new leader and I openly told one of the guardians that. He had attacked me and hurt me during our first confrontation. He didn't think I learned my lesson the first time..." she paused and looked over at Bangle trying not to cry as she continued.

He had found me with my horse and dragged me out and tied me to a post. He had a companion and they both beat me trying to make me submit to them and the new leader. I was whipped countless times and the main guardian broke my ankle while my mate tried to save me. We were exiled and we came here for refuge and medical help. I am broken Bangle. I have a split personality that keeps my mate away. I feel like a monster... no one can love me not even my own mate..." she said as her voice broke and she cried out her emotional pain and loss. She looked down at her wounds and cried harder. She hadn't cried like this since the night she got to d'Arte and she hoped Bangle didn't think differently of her.
[html]
+5. He has no clue that Saxif is female xD.

At first, there was a terrible, gripping silence. Cold fingers walked across Bangle's spine, which made his fingers stop playing, hearing movements of Shiloh wading in the water. His fingers pressed into the strings again, to break the uncomfortable silence, but then the female's words began to flow and crash as quickly as a waterfall. Bangle sat there unmoving, with the occasional ear sweeping across the top of his head, not daring to turn and face the female that bathed behind him. Every inch of concentration that the craftsman was capable of listened to her story, and with each passing moment his shoulders slumped and his eyes, though she could not see them, were laced with sadness.

He tried to open his mouth and say something, at first, but then bit his tongue and held it. He heard water stirring again, and Shiloh continued to speak. It wasn't until the waterfall of words crashed down, that Bangle's eyes widened, her tears flowing hard and relentless. He wanted to say something, anything, but he was too afraid to even turn and lay a comfortable hand on her shoulder. So, with his back still turned to her, he waited, his mind a blur.

Ralla had told him almost a moon's turn ago about what had become of AniWaya, and he was glad she or her pups were unharmed. But the way the refugee spoke presently, it could not have been a lie as to what they had done to her. Orange eyes narrowed at the thought of any leader attempting to beat their members into submission, to follow their ways and never let them leave. The pair, Shiloh and her mate whom Bangle had not yet seen, were exiled..but would that stop this Maska he had heard about to go looking for them?

"I-I'm sorry, truly." The words were barely above a whisper, his ears pinned so far back from his head that the tips nearly touched. He dared not mention this split personality that the woman mentioned, for it had not presented itself to the coywolf yet. The male shook his head, beads click-clacking in his hair. "I.. I'm sure yer mate still loves yeh. N' yer safe 'ere now, you n' him both." His tone was louder now so that she might hear above her crying, attempting to be as comforting as possible.

From afar, his pups came bounding back, with Robert trailing something in his mouth and letting it drag behind him. It was a rough deer pelt brought out from Skye's house, to serve as a towel for the woman. Robert dropped it on the earth in front of the tub, and sat looking up at the crying woman with violet eyes, silent. Erzulie stood up on her hind legs and put her front paws on the rim of the tub, leaning against it. "Wha's wrong? Why yeh cryin'?" Her words had a curious tone in them, but Erzulie was just as nosy as her father. Bangle coughed and cleared his throat, which was enough of a signal for the pups to walk towards him, and the coywolf male shook his head again.

The Guffawri male put an arm around both of them, as if attempting to shield them from the horrible story Shiloh just told him. "If there's.. anythin' m'self or Skye, me mate, can do fer yeh.." He trailed off, sure that they had met the leader of Cercatori and welcomed them gladly. He was sure her heart went out to them and offered them safe refuge. But for how long he was not sure of. Robert piped in and said something aloud, turning back towards the woman in the tub. "Mommy will protect ya... just like she protects us. Right daddy?" He squeaked out of his words, but he wagged his tail happily, as if he were proud, turning to look at Bangle who nodded swiftly in turn.
[/html]
Shiloh listened to Bangles softly spoken words and she leaned and touched his shoulder softly. "Fate can be cruel like that but if I hadn't been raped I would have never found love with Saxif. She loves me deeply. I am scared to lose someone as strong a Saxif because of this new leader. If I hadn't had lost my family I would have never gotten to know of Souls and of people like you. You are a great person Bangle. You didn't have to help me and neither did your children but you did and I am thankful. I will repay you somehow..." she said softly as she voice had grown weak from crying. She leaned back in the water, that had turned murky from her need to bathe. She scrubbed herself vigorously and love the smell of the soap Bangle had brought her.

Shiloh watched as the pups soon came back, the male, who's name she still didn't know bring her a towel of some sort. "Wha's wrong? Why yeh cryin'?" the female pup had asked and she reached down and picked her up, making sure to keep her out of the dirty water. "I am crying little one because your father is a great man. As you are a great daughter and your brother a great son. Thank you for helping me," she said softly licking the pups face before putting her down and letting her go to her father.

Bangles offer of help and company made Shiloh's heart leap. Finally someone to talk to and to help her walk. Pups to watch over and get to know. She was getting cabin fever from being in the house for so long and she couldn't suppress a smile as the male pup stated that his mama would protect her like she protected her family. Shiloh was growing to like d'Arte and she enjoyed the people she had met so far. "Bangle... can you help me out? My ankle is hurting from my walk out here. I am going to need your help bandaging my stomach too. I can't turn to wrap it," she said quietly. She reached for the towel, only to find it just out of her reach. Damn why are things so hard for me? she thought
[html]
+3. I actually had no idea that the pups are this big now o_o;

Despite the stiffness of his body as he sat there, Bangle's muscles twitched at the slight touch from the female behind. The coywolf was unsure whom was comforting whom then, but it did not matter much. Silently he bit his tongue at the mention of her mate, assuming the norm when it came to such things. But the embarrassment was forgotten when Shiloh spoke kindly to him, and he turned his head slightly to the left, eyes pointed to the ground. "Aye.. thank yeh." He wasn't used to words from anyone but his mate, but he welcomed them all the same. When she turned back around, so did he, facing the wide open of Thornbury once more.

The flush of the difficulty of a compliment crept on his dark face again when the female behind him spoke highly of the little coywolf pair. As his arms encircled the unsettling pair, he pressed them close to his side for a moment, as if he were suddenly afraid they'd vanish forever. The craftsman's head snapped back up as Shiloh asked for his assistance once again, and he got up from his position on the floor, dust swirling around him. Eyes still lowered, he offered his hand once more for her to steady it on, but out of the corner of his gaze he noticed her difficult. "Lil' Frost, th' towel." He nodded over to where it lay on the earth, too out of reach for the injured woman. He did as he was told, his wagging tail now falling limp behind him. "I-I'm sorry," he said, looking abashed as he backed away.

As the Guffawri father stood there, his thoughts still lay heavy on the AniWayan ordeal. He wasn't sure how much Skye knew, or if she had spoken to the refugee pair, but he would be sure to tell her all the same. "Ralla never tol' me it was that bad," he stated in a low tone. "Me n' th' rascals went fer a visit not long ago.. but we weren't allowed through." Bangle shook his head, beads clinking, sure that he didn't have to explain to Shiloh the reason.
[/html]
Shiloh hobbled to the steps and wrapped herself up with the towel. She was sore now and she knew her scabs were coming off. Some of the whip wounds were already bleeding and She reached for the gauze and strip of absorbent fur she had found on her way out of the house. "Bangle can you help me bandage my stomach. Its starting to bleed again," she said softly as she dried herself off to the best of her ability. She stifled a whimper of pain and she dabbed at her stomach. She knew she needed to get checked out by a doctor soon and she was starting to have nightmares again.

She looked at Bangle and felt that he could not except her. She looked grotesque and she knew most people cringed when they looked at her. She also knew being mated to Saxif was too good to be true and that Saxif would eventually leave her. Maybe she should stay in d'Arte. Her return to AniWaya as a disfigured monster would keep even Mizu away. Your not a monster Shiloh. You must see yourself differently. Bangle just hates seeing you hurt said Kavi as she took over. Shiloh kept self abusing herself and Kavi couldn't stand it. She wanted to tell Bangle that he shouldn't worry too much. But first for introductions. "Hello Bangle. I am Kavi, Shiloh's other personality. Please don't think ill of me. Shiloh keeps turning to self abuse and I can't stand knowing all she wants is some friends that don't look at her the way you do. I know we do not look great in the eyes of others but we are a great person. I am here because I can't stand seeing Shiloh this way. Don't pity her. Just be a friend and help her," she said softly
[html]
Aaaand he freaks xD WC:332.

Briefly the male wondered how much Skye knew of Shiloh and her mate's ordeal, but it had seemed that the woman before him was in need of seeing someone, if she hadn't already. Her scars were a striking pink amongst her damp body, even moreso when she stepped out of the tub. The water she drew out of was pink from her wounds and scabs, and Erzulie could not help but look astonished, as if it were a trick. Robert, on the other hand, shied away quickly from the scent and sight of blood. When Shiloh asked something of Bangle, he nodded without a word. Though he was no medic of a real sort, he could not refuse the woman now, not when all she needed was some help and any kind of friendly gesture. "Oh, sure, yeh. A'course," he said somewhat awkwardly. He waved his bored children off to play once more, as they chose a game of chase around that very house, and the coywolf hopped up onto the porch steps and moved to take the gauze from her hand.

That was, until he heard her speak again. Only it did not sound like Shiloh, though her lips were moving and words were forming. Bangle could not help but take a step back, bright eyes widening, never expecting something like this. "Woah!" It was the only way for the craftsman to react initially, but as he opened his mouth to speak again, he found it just hung there when this new part of Shiloh began to speak. He was flabbergasted, feeling like a fish out of water as his mouth closed then opened once more. "K-Kavi? Who-? Ah.." The male cleared his throat, hoping it would help him clear his mind of what he just heard, but instead there fell a silence. He could hear his pups as they thumped and rolled around, chasing one another and kicking up loose dirt. After a moment, he spoke again. "Shiloh? Y' alright?"
[/html]