No playing around - AW
[html]

Anyone welcome to just walk into her den =]

WordCount: 306

Since bringing home the little ball of fluff, Axelle was already starting to regret it. She didn’t really like kids, and well even if she wanted her own in the future at least they wouldn’t be cats. Frex, the young tabby kitten she took home from Halifax, was giving her guff about finding his mother. Though, little did he know, Axelle knew she was dead and didn’t want to break the little cat’s heart. Then she would have to hear more about it, and then she would have to eat him. Yes, eat him.

As for right now, the little kitten was keeping himself busy while Axelle attempted to childproof her den. Frex continued to flounce around on Axelle’s makeshift bed, leaving minor destruction wherever he went. Little claws tearing into the furs, and making fun for himself.

Once Axelle had put all the breakable things up and away from her young roommate, she took one of the furs off of her bed and folded it into a nice bed for the little guy. The kitten immediately, without a word, went over to it and began kneading the soft skins with his claws. Then before long, plopped down and began his snooze. Axelle tip toed over to her table, and plopped down on one of the stone chains, and rested her head on the table. She was relieved to have the little monster lying down, finally. ”Good night, Frex…” she mumbled as she rested her head on her arms, on the table. Lifting her head up tiredly, she looked over to him to check that her mumbling didn’t wake him up. It didn’t; he was snoozing soundly, all curled up in his tight, kitty ball. She could hear the kitten’s purring from all the way across the room. Having him here only a few days made her exhausted already.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
Itzal walked in to Axelle's den. Knowing it was hers by the scent he had picked up while going by outside. He looked around, and first noticed that there was big fluffy ball on a floor that was laying on the ground. Then he noticed Axelle sitting on a stone chair with her head down. He smirked at her. "Is that your dinner? Seems like a small meal if you ask me." He walked over and sat on her bed of furs, looking at the tiny claw marks, and looking at the bundle curled up on the floor. "So where did you find it? And where is its mother?" He looked at her with an eyebrow raised. And then something occured to him. "Can you speak the language to talk to them?"

He remembered Axelle and was pretty sure she remembered him. Last time they had meant, it was at the weapons shop, when she said she wanted a certain reaction from him. He wasn't sure if their last meeting was their best, since she pushed him by shooting a crossbow bolt by his head. But now they were on her turf, in her den. It would be interesting to see how this played out. And who knows, He thought maybe we will end up eating that ball of fur together. He laughed mentally at the thought.
[html]

PPed with the hug, hope you don’t mind Big Grin

WordCount: 335

Axelle was beginning to doze off on her stone table, not realizing the change of scent as the familiar brute barged into her room. She did catch scents when others passed by in the halls, so she didn’t think anything of it. When he began to speak, Axelle jumped up and almost fell back off the chair. She caught herself last minute by grabbing the table, and recovered from the incident for about three seconds. Then she swiveled around on the stool with a worn out expression on her features.

It took her a second to register the face. Midnight fur, yellow eyes, who was this? Then it all came back to her like someone punched her in the maw. ”Itzal!” She jumped up from the chair, and dove on top of him onto the bed, giving him a hug that he probably wouldn’t have been able to escape. The kitten was awake now for sure. When she was finished with the hug, she sat up, still sitting on top of him. ”Where have you been? How are you?” She was holding his arms, not noticing she was doing so.

She was still aware of their last encounter, but kept it behind her. She didn’t want to bring up her weird obsession with reactions, so she acted like nothing like that had ever happened. She realized she was sitting on his pelvis, and immediately became embarrassed as that was not what she was intending to do. ”Sorry,” she said quietly as she climbed off of him. She sat next to him on her make-shift bed, looking at the ball of fluff now yawning and stretching. ”Yeah, I can speak to him and no he’s not lunch. Yet.” She continued to look at the gray tabby as he repositioned himself and went back to sleeping, not saying one word. Then Axelle turned her gaze back to her old friend, ”Found him in Halifax. Poor thing was abandoned in a trash can, so I brought him home.”

<style>
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
The pp was fine, Idc.

Itzal chuckled as Axelle saved herself from falling backwards. She looked tired, and he looked her over, noticing she really looked like she could use some sleep. He saw that she was having trouble remembering him and smirked at her. Then he saw the recognition dawn in her eyes and next thing he knew he was being hugged on her bed with Axelle on top of him. He would have hugged her back except his arms were pinned to his side. After she got done holding him in a death grip that impressed him, she stayed sitting on him as she held his arms. She was sitting in an awkward position for him, since she was sitting on his pelvis, but she didn't seem to notice and he wasn't going to say anything. He found it amusing.

"I really haven't been anywhere exciting, just hanging around my den and stuff. And I'm doing better, and I'm feeling great. How about you Axelle, it has been a while?" He gave her a smug, cocky smile as she realized how she was sitting on him and got off. He chuckled when he noticed that she was even blushing some. "No need to say sorry, it wasn't a big deal." Normally he would have been freaking out over having the female on top of him, pinning him, but he was more confident than he had been in a while, and he felt comfortable around Axelle right now.

He followed her gaze to the cat and nodded. "I've never really understood why people like talking to them. What is it like?" He cocked his head to the side, looking from the cat to her, then smiling at the 'yet'. "Well if he becomes lunch, be sure to share what little there is." He smiled at her as she turned back to him. "His mother is probably dead or close to it then if he was all alone...that was nice of you, to take him in like this." he looked at the gray cat. "He can't understand me can he?" Itzal didn't want to be the one that the cat heard say his mother was dead. Then it would hate him, and if it hated him, he would be forced to eat Axelle's new pet. That would be a hard thing to explain.
[html]

Okay, cool.

WordCount: 420

Seeing Itzal was definitely a wonderful surprise, and she was happy to see her friend. She studied his features as she looked him over. He wasn’t much different from the last time she saw him, but he did look a little skinnier. Maybe it was just her, but he did seem to be a little thinner than last. She didn’t mention anything. Usually, one didn’t want to become thinner unless they were overweight and overweight was not Itzal.

”I’ve been good. Keeping to myself in my den as well. Not much going on with me, aside from finding Frex,” she nodded toward the cat. Axelle got up off she bed, and walked over to one of her newly cat proofed shelves filled with jars of homemade alcohol. She took a brownish colored one off the shelf and brought it over to the bed. She took a sip before closing the jar back up and sitting down next to Itzal again. She offered it to him without words while she answered his next question, ”It’s not really different from talking to wolves. Of course, we’re a lot smarter, but its not like they’re really dumb either. We just have more understanding of certain things than they do.” Axelle smiled at his ‘lunch’ comment; he wasn’t going to become lunch unless he became unbearably annoying. The little guy wasn’t that bad, though.

”Yeah, I think his mom was dead…” She would’ve elaborated, but she didn’t feel the need. Dead was dead. Nothing could be done or said to resolve it. It was an unsolvable problem. ”No, he doesn’t understand high-speech.” Which was a good thing because he would know so much stuff that he wasn’t supposed to know. He seemed ignorant to everything others said around him, so she figured that Frex did not know high-speech. Plus, he was raised as a normal cat so far, why would he know high-speech?

She returned her thoughts back to Itzal. Her gaze followed and rested on his dark, handsome face. She remembered the night that they met. The night she wasn’t sure about him and her gut feeling was right. She remembered his dark side, the one that lured her in more. She wound up realizing she had a smile on her face as she gently gazed at him. She blurted out a random, but curious, question to ease the awkwardness, ”Do you ever want pups?” It was a totally out there question, but Axelle had intentions. She always had intentions that benefited her life.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Ooc : I am at school so no table, but I got them back. And this took me forever to do this.

He listene nodded as she mentioned the cat's name. 'Frex' was defiantly a interesting name. And it kind of fit him. He looked at the cat as it kept on sleeping after the slight disturbance. He looked back at Axelle as she walked over to a shelf and got down a jar filled with a brownish liquid that she took a swig of.

When she offered him what he could clearly smell was alcohol, he hesitated before taking it and drinking from it. Normally he would never have drank it, but he was different from before. Now he wasn't going to try and not be what he was. So he decided then anxd there to share a drink with Axelle.

He listened to her explain how it was to talk to them. He didn't really understand though. "So they are like us, only they can't comprehend what we do? Or is it like we could teach them to understand? He screwed up his face trying to understand. It was really complicated to him. Then he gave up and nodded about the cat's mom. And then she mentioned highspeech?

What the hell is highspeech? Is that what you talk to him with? This is confusing." he looked over at her for her to explain and saw her looking at him with a smile on her face. And he smiled back at her, looking at her weird coloring again and admiring how she looked. Her next question really caught him off guard and he stuttered some over what to say. "Uh yeah. I do, eventually I guess. I didn't before when I first arrived but now I do. Things have changed. So yeah...do you?" he returned her question with the same one.
[html]

Tables don’t matter Tongue

WordCount: 403

She took the jar back from him and took another sip. ”No, they understand the same things we do, but we just know more.” She propped herself on the bed better before continuing her explanation, ”We learned a lot from the humans by reading and writing, and hence since some of us can read, then they learned ways of the humans. We can build and make stuff, do you ever see cats making things?” She took another sip, and handed it back to him, ”So, they are as smart as us, but not as capable, i guess.” She really didn’t know how to explain it either, but she understood it. The hard part was getting the understanding out of her head and putting it in words that Itzal would be able to get. She hoped she did a good job because she even confused herself in the process.

Axelle giggled at Itzal’s confusion. ”Nooooo, high-speech is what they use to speak to us. Some of them know high-speech, which is wolf language. And if they know that, then we don’t need to learn low-speech. Make sense?” She wasn’t sure if she was being a hundred percent clear. ”High-speech is our language, while low-speech is their language.” Then she was reminded of her odd question and retaliated with an answer as well, ”Yeah. I would like to have a family some day. I hate being alone, even though I’m not that alone.” She knew she didn’t make any sense that time, ”I just wish I knew what love was like.” She kept her eye contact away from Itzal because it was now awkward. She remembered when she had a small crush on him, and when he left the crush faded away. Could it be coming back?

She smiled at the black wolf in front of her. She liked that he had a darkside as well. It didn’t make her feel so bad about herself. She had secrets that she wasn’t sure if Itzal would take them well if she told him. She was infatuated with Kemo at a time, but not anymore. He was the reason she had done such evil things. She wanted to keep herself away from that darker side of life, but it would always be there with her no matter what. She wondered how Itzal’s Mr. Hyde side of life was doing. She wouldn’t ask unless he mentioned it, though.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry, I made a really big post, but it is still a fail post. I didn't even realize how big it was until I was done typing. Forgive me for suckyness, I am suffering from 48 hours of sleep lose. WC: 1007

Itzal

He handed her the jar back, the taste of the alcohol still in his mouth. It wasn't bad, and he liked sharing the drink with Axelle. He turned on his side to face her on the bed, listening as she tried to explain the confusing concept of a cats intelligence compared to theirs. He thought that he was beginning to grasp what she meant, but there were still very many fuzzy spots. While she was talking Itzal looked her over, his eyes running over her body as he admired her fur. She was unique, half white, half black. It reminded Itzal of himself. The good part, himself, and then there was Eztil, the evil dark side. He smirked at that comparison, as he noticed how attractive Axelle really was. Every other time they had meant, it had never been like this. He had never really taken the time to look at her and be comfortable around her. He was snapped out of his realization when she handed him the jar. He caught the last of what she said, chuckling at the thought of cats making stuff. He looked at her and thought about it, taking another sip from the glass. "So they understand what we do, and certain concepts, they just can't put those concepts into motion and use what they know like we do?" He thought he had the basis of it, but the smaller details were a mystery to him still. He just laughed and grinned at her. "It is obvious you are far more intelligent than me." He drank more out of the jar, as he set it down between them. Why do you lay on this female's bed? Why don't you let me out to play with her. I could make her scream. Eztil finally showed himself, as Itzal rested his weight on one elbow, his other hand running through the furs that made up Axelle's bed. He didn't show any physical signs that a conversation of sorts was starting in his head. You think she is your prey huh? That is amusing. She wouldn't give in to you so easily. He didn't like thinking of his friend as prey, but part of him saw her that way. He knew that she had a past she hadn't shared. He knew she was cautious around stranger males. He had seen it when they first meant, he just didn't know the exact reason behind it.

He grinned as she giggled at his slowness. He laid back and listened again, as she schooled him in things way beyond his level of knowledge. He was still grinning when she asked him if it made sense. Not really, though I think I get that we are talking in high speech....even though we aren't high." He nodded as she tried to make things clearer. "Okay. We talk in high speech, and they talk in low. Got it." That he could grasp, maybe not completely, but he did understand it for the most part. He smiled at her, picking up the jar for a quick drink as he set it back down. He had to admit he was surprised that she wanted pups. And he nodded when she mentioned being alone. He didn't really understand, but he didn't want to seem rude on the subject. He watched her as she confessed her need for love in a way. As she did Itzal imagined them together, for a brief moment, before it vanished in his head. He had no idea why he imagined it, and he put it off as a side effect of the alcohol. He noticed she wasn't looking at him and smirked, moving over so his shoulder touching hers, his smiled at her playfully. "Whats wrong Axelle? You embarrassed to tell me this?" He stuck out his tongue at her like a little pup. "Don't worry, I won't go around telling the whole pack. Your secret is safe with me." He grinned, laying on his back as he noticed their shoulders were still touching. He sighed softly. "Well I thought I had felt love once, but I'm not sure if I had. It feel apart, and I think I was foolish that time. But now, I'm different. I'm not sure if I really want to worry about love. Maybe I'll just go around flirting with all of the attractive females" He looked at her and grinned, chuckling softly. "But I guess I never know. Maybe if I meant that one female that didn't mind a little bit of excitement in there life, I might go for it. Not sure if I'm to big on all of the lovey mushy stuff anymore. But a family would be nice, eventually. He normally wouldn't say this all so freely. But Axelle probably knew more about him than most. She realized he wasn't all right in the head. She knew that he was evil inside. And he blamed it on his first few drinks of alcohol. You are interested in the split female aren't you? You fool. You always fall for any female that will give you the time of day. Desperate, just like I'm desperate for the blood of all you meet. Your worse than me, just like you always have been. You are the real monster. At least I admit what I want. Itzal growled at Eztil's insults. He knew that they weren't true, he didn't fall for every female that gave him time. He cut off mid grow, realizing he had been growling out loud. He looked at Axelle and smiled softly. Sorry. He didn't know what else to say. So he didn't say anything else at all, he just reached for the bottle again, hoping that it wasn't empty yet from their combined drinking. He debated if it would be a good thing to just get drunk and see if he could stay that way. Then he could have all the fun in the world and no one could blame him. Yeah, that would be the life.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

You and your long posts, I don’t understand how you can write so much! Never in my life have I written a 1007 word post O_O – God bless (not in a religious sense) you for your muse =].

Axelle laughed and answered, ”Yes. Basically in that sense.” She took the jar from him, it now being half full from all the sips that were taken. She took a small sip, now beginning to feel the effects of the drink. She hadn’t eaten much all day, and now she was beginning to regret it. Usually she could take her alcohol well, but now she was beginning to feel fuzzy. And dizzy, and nice. She felt like nothing could corrupt her mood, not even Itzal’s Mr. Hyde. Though, sometimes she wished she could meet his Mr. Hyde, just to find out what the other side of his personality was like. She was the one who fell for danger, after all. Maybe she would like it.

”You’re not dumb.” Even if she grasped things better than he did, it didn’t mean he was unintelligent. When he spoke of secrets, though, she became uncomfortably quiet. Would he think of her different after she told him her real secrets? He had a dark side of his own, he’s probably killed others before, which wouldn’t bother her too much, but would he take hers into consideration? She didn’t have a split personality to blame it on or any mental illnesses at the time. She did it for her and only her… And maybe for sweet revenge, too. There was too much in her past that he wasn’t worthy enough to know right now. Maybe if something were to spark between them, he would be worthy then. These were things she didn’t tell just anyone. ”Those aren’t even in the same proximity to my real secrets.”

She took the jar from him again and took a big sip. The feeling in the air was grave, but she didn’t want it to stay like that. She will tell him when the time comes, and that moment, too, will be serious. But not this moment now, so she lightened up. She put her two cents in on the love topic as well, ”I’ve had my crushes and extra fucks, but nothing ever too serious. I’ve heard about it- that it could be the best and worst thing that ever happened to you. I’d rather it be the best.” She lost herself in thought about the whole thing. Her and Itzal. Imagine? That would be interesting… She really thought of him as an interesting person, despite all his issues and problems. Ordinary was boring.

A growl snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him and he spoke ‘sorry’. She shook her head, ”Don’t worry about it. I get lost in myself sometimes, too.” She remembered some of the times where she had growled out loud because of a thought, but then she realized he could be growling because of someone else present. ”Or is it because of your Mr. Hyde?” She never, ever spoke to him about it before except for maybe that one night when they met and she spoke about her father having the same problem. The voices. She hoped she never acquired that issue, no matter how interesting it makes your life.

Word Count → 519

Points → 5

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Wc: 693, and this is a better post. And I have no idea how I write so much, lol.

In Character

He smiled, happy that he was getting the basics. "At least I understand that much" He said with a chuckle. He was beginning to feel the alcohol too. He wasn't use to the feeling, but he just went with it. It was a good feeling. He was warm, and he felt safe. He just wanted to forget about all of his worries. Who cared about anything right now? He laughed in his head, as he looked at Axelle with a grin. "That stuff is good. Where did you get it from?" He thought about getting some and storing it in his den for times he wanted it. Or maybe he could just come to Axelle for it. He would repay her some how for letting him come over and drink, and talk. He figured it would be fun to get drunk with her every now and then.

You are getting stronger. You see, just give up on all your worries and all of your cares. Give them over to me, I'll handle them. He heard the very sober Eztil put the suggestion in his head. It was tempting, but he knew he couldn't, he would be putting others in danger, not the he cared. But he was enjoying this moment, he didn't want to give it up, like he thought he would if he gave over control. No, I'm in control, I want this moment. I don't need you. He argued back like a small child. He decided to ignore Eztil for now, looking over at Axelle as she mentioned her real secrets. He thought that was funny. So she had bad secrets too. He had been right. But he didn't like the way it felt when Axelle mentioned hers, and he had mentioned it. It hung in the air like a bad spirit. He wanted to go back to the way they were before, so he only nodded and smiled before adding "Me too. Maybe we can share those another time, but right now, I don't feel like thinking about all of the stupid depressing stuff." He smiled, looking at her as she took a bigger sip out of the jar. He wasn't the only one enjoying it obviously, and he wondered if she was feeling the effects he was.

He nodded as she spoke of her past experiences in love. He had some. Though Eztil's views of them were twisted, he also liked some of them. But that didn't matter. After all, Eztil was truly born with the death of his first love. Or he thought he loved her. He never did figure out if it was really love. "I've never had a real mate, though I've had a good fuck once or twice. And same for me. I'd much rather enjoy it than hate it." He looked at Axelle and wondered what she was thinking. He mentally shrugged it off. She would share if she wanted too.

He sighed, wishing he could brush it off as getting lost in himself sometimes. He was just about to tell her that was what it was when she stunned him with her guess. He looked at her then shook his head smiling. "I figured you knew already, but it is kind of shocking when you say it like that. Yeah it was. Though his name is Eztil. He wants to come out and..play I guess you could say. You have always fascinated him." He wasn't use to talking about Eztil with another. This was the first time he had ever said him name out loud. The female knows I exist? Interesting. She is the first. I want to meet her. Itzal just wanted another drink out of the jar at this point, reaching for it with a sigh as he drank more. Yeah she does. And you can meet her later. His thoughts were more confused, like he couldn't control them completely. Why would he let Eztil out again? Then again, why hadn't he yet? He glanced at Axelle again. "He said he wanted to meet you again." He sighed. Maybe Eztil should come out. Maybe Axelle wanted to meet him too.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

I don’t know if Axelle ever really met Etzal, but its okay =] Hmm… I have ideas to where this can go >Smile (side note: its easy to write a lot when you got something interesting going on Smile )

Axelle was beginning to feel the effects of the drink, but being a familiar drinker, they didn’t hit her as hard as they did to others who didn’t drink so much. She did feel warm and fuzzy, but her mindset was right and her thoughts were clear. She had a greater resistance to its effects. ”I made it,” she answered to Itzal’s question. Yes, a shocker. She looked toward the fermenter in the corner of her den. She would need to make more soon if she kept drinking at this rate. She would probably give the male some to take home with him, ”It’s rum.” She didn’t bother with the name.

The liquid contents were dwindling as they drank. She got up, and retrieved a jar filled with a darker colored liquid inside of it. This one was sweeter, and the alcohol level was lower. She didn’t want Itzal to get too drunk, but she didn’t tell him. ”Want more?” She took another swig and held the new one in her hands, open for him to grab it. She liked the stronger ones better, but these were good, too. ”A sweeter one.” She enjoyed making alcohol; it was a kind of hobby to her. Some fished, some made medicine- she made alcohol. It was capable of being a kind of medicine. It numbed feelings and emotions, and was also a disinfectant if it was made strong enough.

”Today is not a secret sharing day, anyway. I wasn’t planning on elaborating. I wouldn’t want to lose a friend over the bad things I have done.” She said it with the calmness of an emotionless killer, but what he didn’t know was that she was very emotional when she had done her deed. It wasn’t something she would have done if she didn’t have to. As Itzal continued to talk, she nodded slowly and listened, still taking random sips from her darker jar. She said no more on the subject of love. There was nothing else to say; she had no real experience on the subject and didn’t even know if she ever would.

The subject moved onto Itzal’s talking insides. Etzal was its name… She never really knew that voices actually had names. She wondered what the one who haunted her father was called… ”I fascinate him? How?” Now this was a subject she could get into. It could possibly lead her to figure out the bigger picture in all this. Then again, it could also lead her into her sexy dangerous side again, too and she could maybe try to do bodily harm to Itzal/Etzal again. ”Again?” She hadn’t recalled when she had actually met his dark side before, but maybe she did and didn’t even realize it. She still held the jar loosely in her hand, but tight enough to not spill it. He was free to take it from her if he wanted, and she was free to bring it to her lips if she wanted. She did so, and when she swallowed she stared at her crossed legs and muttered, ”Etzal.. Etzal.. Etzal..” She was curious about him after all.

Word Count → 522

Points → 5

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I'm so sorry. I was going to post yesterday, but firefox froze and I had to type it all down again, I couldn't copy and paste, and then I had to get internet explorer to work since firefox wouldn't, and then I had to copy and past it here from Microsoft word. And it was a big long process. Oh and by again, I meant Eztli asked again.

Itzal wasn’t that surprised that she had made the alcohol. It seemed like something Axelle would do. Something she could do. He smiled, nodding. He didn’t really care for the labes or names, this was his first time ever drinking, let alone getting into its terminology. He watched her get up, his mind was still numb, and so was everything else. And he liked it. His eyes followed her back, again he was caught by her pelt. The pattern, the way is seemed so natural on her. It made his respect for her grow for some reason. He took the drink from her, nodding as he took a small sip. It was sweeter, and it didn’t seem as strong. He handed it back to her with a sigh, nodding. Maybe this would help him sober up some.

He glanced at her as she mentioned losing a friend. He couldn’t help but chuckle. She sounded like him. He had done so many bad things. And no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t blame it all on Eztli. He created Eztli, he killed first, and he was the one that spilled the blood. And from that first drop of blood, it was like a seed, that Eztli grew from. He was Eztili’s creator, and he was to blame for everything that Eztli had ever done. And he wasn’t ready to admit that to anyone yet, maybe even himself. Because he was emotionless about it, he didn’t care that he had ended lives. To him, it seemed like a natural thing. He was a true monster, and Eztli was his spawn.

She wanted to know how she fascinated Eztli, but Itzal really couldn’t even tell her himself. She just stirred up Eztli, and Eztli told Itzal that he wanted her. “I honestly don’t know how you fascinate him. You would have to ask him yourself. And yeah, he has asked to meet you before.” he said smiling. Then he remembered something. His mind broke through the fog of the alcohol and his head snapped up to look at Axelle. “Axelle, if he comes out, I’m not sure I can stop him right now. He could kill you. It wouldn’t be safe around him. He isn’t like me. He might seem sane and logical, but it is just an act, a game to him.” He tried to explain the problem, but his moment of clearness was fading, and he could feel the alcohol’s effects running over him, smothering his logic. Whats wrong Itzal? Worried that I’ll spill the pretty wolf’s blood? Don’t worry; you won’t have to do anything. Just sit back and relax, let me come out and meet her. Maybe she will be the first to live that has ever meant me. Or maybe she will just be another life lost. You don’t care do you? Itzal wasn’t sure if he cared. Axelle was different. He hadn’t had a connection with someone like this before. She knew so much more than anyone else. She wanted to know more apparently too. So why not let her learn? She knew the risk. His eyes drifted close. He was tired, but was he ready to sleep. His eyes opened as she called Eztli’s name softly. Eztli laughed in his head, and pushed forward unexpectedly. Itzal gasped, feeling his control slipping. He wasn’t sure if he was ready for this, but maybe he didn’t have a choice.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Okay, got you. I sent you a PM, read that first before you reply next. – and don’t worry, shit happens Big Grin [Points: 3]

Okay, this was getting weird. Axelle kept her poker face on, but she noticed the changes in Itzal as he became drunker. He seemed to be losing his mind, or rather losing control of his mind. She still played into it because she wasn’t one to pull back from dangerous situations, even though she should have every time. ”Maybe I will someday.” She received the alcohol from him, and immediately wanted to put it back on the shelf. She didn’t want to let him drink anymore. She didn’t want to be intrigued by his evilness today, but it seemed she wouldn’t have a choice soon.

The features on her face didn’t change even though so much was going on inside of her head. Awesome, I intrigue the crazy guy. Another inside thought that did nothing to her facial expression. ”Hmm… I’ll have to figure that one out someday..” It would be an interesting fact to know how she pulled all the crazies in, and left the nice guys out in the cold.

Her poker face fell, and a frown grew upon her features as Itzal had his breakthrough. ”Well, let’s hope he doesn’t.” Another insanely calm voice that totally didn’t go with the current situation. She should have felt panic that Itzal was telling her that he might lose control over his mind, but she didn’t. She would keep her mind as calm as she could. After all, she did know a little bit about fighting with a sword thanks to Alaki.

The two-toned femme took another sip of the weak alcohol in her hands, and then rose again. She brought it back to the shelf, and placed it in its original spot. She saw that Itzal was having problems with his self-control, and figured alcohol wouldn’t be his solution right now. She returned to the bed, and laid down next to him, placing her head on his muscular abdomen. She watched him from that angle. Her sword and hunting knives were on the wall nearby if she needed them; if she couldn’t get to them, she could always shift down to Lupus and attempt to protect herself from her friend that way.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Okay, tell me if you want anything changed WC: 562

Itzal was surprised by the sudden attack, and just as he felt his control slipping he managed to react, barely holding on with all of his strength. He could feel that he was so close to losing it, but he couldn't Axelle would be in danger. Her voice, the lack of emotion in it, scared him, because he knew he could kill her, and he didn't want that. He didn't want her to die because of him, and the last thing he heard from her was that emotionless voice. He managed to open his eyes in time to see Axelle get up and put the alcohol away. That was probably for the best, though Itzal couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret at being parted from the beautiful liquid and its effects. He closed his eyes again, as Eztli stopped fighting, satisfied by having gotten so close this time. Itzal was exhausted. His mind was still clouded from the alcohol, but the attack had helped bring him back to reality. He knew why he couldn't let Eztli go, because Eztli was an emotionless killer, who would take pleasure out of killing Axelle and just barely keeping Itzal from stopping him. And Itzal didn't want to have to suffer through that, he couldn't suffer through that.

He wasn't sure what Axelle was doing after he closed his eyes. He figured she would be arming herself, or keeping her distance from him out of fear. So he was surprised when he felt her lay back on the bed and her head landed on his abdomen. He didn't open his eyes, not sure if he truly believe she was there. Maybe he was just hoping she was, hoping that she wasn't about to shoot him with a crossbow, or scared of him. He would understand if she was, he was a monster, he had told her himself that if he let Eztli out, he would likely be signing her death wish. He could understand being hated and feared, but he couldn't understand why she would be comforting him in a way. He unclenched his fist he hadn't even realized was curled up and opened his eyes. She was there really and he sighed in relief. "Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking...I guess I kind of wasn't." He spoke in a low tired voice, even though a smile was on his face. He watched her like that, while she watched him. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she wondering what she had gotten herself into. Maybe he was crazier than she had realized, and she was planning to put him out of his misery. Either way he couldn't do anything about it, so it didn't matter at the moment. At the moment, nothing mattered other than the fact that Eztli wasn't ripping her apart, and he wasn't watching helplessly.

He wanted to reach out and touch her, he wanted to know that she wasn't afraid of him. He had seen the fear in her body language, and her eyes when they first meant. He didn't want to see that fear come back. He was too scared to touch her though, and he just smiled and chuckles some. "So, did you realize just how crazy I really was?" He said it with a smile, and tried not to care about the answer.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Nope, everything's cool. [Points: 3]

She kept her head resting where it was and watched him with quiet eyes. He seemed to be thinking about a lot. ”What you thinking about?” Her voice was quiet with a tinge of curiosity. Who knew what was going on in this wolf’s brain when there was more than one person in there? She kept her eyes on him hoping to catch a change.

Axelle turned her head to face the ceiling of her den. She wasn’t looking at him anymore. She felt that the urge to lose his mind slowly faded away, and she felt safer by the instant. Safe enough to look away. ”You’re not crazy. Just a little misunderstood, I guess. I’ve seen crazier.” Kemo, and he didn’t even hear voices. He was just as messed up as anyone else. What had told him to rape her, brutally? Certainly no voices. ”And that wolf didn’t need voices to tell him what to do.” And she still found a way to become friends with him. Even after all the pain from the rape and injuries he caused her, she still managed to crawl back as his bitch without even giving it a second thought. What did he think of her? Probably that she was a desperate skank who knew nothing about respect or love, which was how it was at first. The whole situation portended a dark future in her life. She was a lone wolf after all, and her father showed her no respect so how was she supposed to know the right way of things? Of course, she knew that rape was no game. It was no way of showing another love, or even interest. There must’ve been a hint of intrigue, though, or else why would someone take the time out in their day just to overpower and emotionally and physically harm another? Because they were mad.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
This thread is very intersting Smile wc: 453

He knew she was watching him, and he wondered if it was because she didn't trust him, didn't know if it was really him. He sighed when she asked what he was thinking. Was he strong enough to tell her without showing just how weak he was? "I'm thinking about how I don't get why you are here, laying with me like this when I almost let you get killed. I'm wondering why you aren't trying to gut me, or you aren't afraid of me. Those things I'm use to seeing, I get the reason why people feel that way or do those things. What I don't get is why you aren't doing any of those things. I almost let Eztli out, and I was going to. I was going to let him out, and he was going to kill you, and I would have had to sit back and watch, knowing it was my fault. It is my fault that he is even there. You don't just interest him I guess. You are unpredictable to me, which is weird, cause I'm use to predicting how people will react to me." He tried to explain to her why this was so confusing to him. He tried not to ramble on, but that is what ended up happening. He closed his eyes and sighed, his head was pounding. When he opened them she was looking away, and he wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not.

He was reassured when she came to his defense against himself. She thought he was just misunderstood? He chuckled at that, smiling at the thought. If only people understanding him could make it all better. But it couldn't, nothing could. He looked at her as she said the next part, his mouth turning down at the corners as he frowned. "You might not want to tell me, but just what did that wolf do?" He knew she had said it wasn't a secret sharing day, but maybe this wasn't a secret, maybe Itzal was just clueless. "And the thing is, I wasn't born with the voices. They didn't influence me all the time. I created Eztli, I was the one that killed first, I was the one that loved the thrill of taking a life. I just loved it so much, it became its own creature. Eztli. So the voices are my fault, he is my fault. Every life he has ever taken, was because I loved to kill." He closed his eyes at the end, feeling weak and pathetic. He opened his eyes slowly, looking at her, waiting to see if she would look back at him. Could she? Maybe she could and just wouldn't.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Yess it isss >:] [Points: 5]

She kept staring at the ceiling, but her ears tuned in to what he was saying. ”I should be.” She should have been afraid of him, but that was just a fault in her own personality. She was never frightened until something really bad happened, something that prevented her from avoiding the situation in general. ”I thought about gutting you.” There was sincere honesty in that confession, and she turned to face him again and smiled. Then she looked away, and back up to the ceiling. She opened her mouth to say something else, but he kept talking so she shut it. Whatever she wanted to say could wait.

She wasn’t so sure of Itzal’s killing side, but he wasn’t aware of what she could do either, if put to the test. She was capable of a lot of things- she saw them in a dream once. She had ripped a strange wolf limb from limb, a river of blood running from his body into the ever so white snow. The snow was then stained with guts as she dug around the brute’s corpse for a heart. When she found it, still beating- she woke up. From then on, she was sure she could do some damage if ever given the chance.

”Maybe if I intrigue him, he’d want to watch my reactions more.” It was a guess. Usually, if there was something interesting, one would wait until it became boring before destroying whatever it was. Itzal went there. Axelle closed her eyes. She hated telling this story, it made her feel weak and stupid for not fighting back and screaming like the weak bitch she was at the time. ”He raped me.” There it was said, but it needed elaboration. She took in a shaky breath, ”…and then viciously beat me.” The scars on her body were evident. There was a large, pink gash on her chest from his stupid knife, and various others all over her arms from when he decided to knock her around when she tried to fight him off.

She opened her eyes again to stare at the ceiling. She definitely couldn’t look at him now. It was too embarrassing. He now knew how weak she was, and probably wanted to kill her more since it would be so easy. Kemo almost did, and murder hadn’t been on his mind that day. She heard the rest of his explanation about the voices, but she said nothing and focused on a little spot on the ceiling. She used all of her other senses, but didn’t turn her head or move her eyes from that spot.

Him loving to kill wasn’t the issue. All wolves had that love to kill, or else hunting wouldn’t be so satisfying. Some just liked it more than others, and those who did usually expanded their prey to others of their own kind. They were feared by others, but not by Axelle. She felt that she was the same way. If someone tried to kill her, she would do everything in her power to kill them first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wc: 676, and let me know when you want to start wrapping this up.

He laughed at her first response. Of course she should be, but obviously she wasn't. He was happy that she wasn't, whatever the reason was, at least he wouldn't lose her as a friend out of fear, yet. "Yes you should be, but I guess in some ways it isn't a bad thing you aren't." He laughed at her honesty, smiling back at her when she looked at him. "Maybe you should. Would make life easier for both of us. Mine would be over, and yours wouldn't be in as much danger." He said it like a joke, but he wasn't entirely sure that is how he meant it. He was glad she hadn't gutted him though, that could wait for a time when she really needed too.

Itzal was more than capable of killing. It wasn't even something that gave him problems, it was second nature to him. That is what came from only knowing a life of death and killing. First his parents and siblings were killed by his own uncle, then he was beat and abused. And then his life revolved around killing. He killed, and killed, and killed. Until it seemed like the only taste he had ever known was the taste of a hunter's blood and flesh. The taste of a predator. It was addictive to him. He loved that taste, and even know, when he had been without it for so long, he could still remember how it felt to devour his kills. It gave him shivers.

He shrugged. Maybe Eztli wouldn't kill her. At least not right away. Eventually though, all that he meets die. Itzal honestly couldn't say if the interest Eztli had for her would be enough to keep her alive. It wasn't a chance he wanted to take. "Maybe it would be enough. I don't know, but Eztli isn't one to let those he meets survive. He wondered if Axelle understood just how dangerous Eztli was. He was nothing like Itzal. He didn't feel, he didn't care. He just wanted to satisfy his own hunger, no matter what it was for. And you are different? You and me are the same. Only looking after ourselves and our wants. Don't deny the hunger we share. Itzal ignored the cold message that ran through his head. It didn't matter what Eztli said, Itzal wouldn't let himself fall prey to his games.

His ears fell to be pinned against his head at her next words. He had figured something like that, but it was still hard to hear. He held back a vicious growl, and shook his head instead, at a lost for words. He thought about it and sighed "I guess I should thank the sick bastard. You survived and that made you stronger, maybe that is the reason you didn't run from me. And the reason you didn't gut me." He looked at her with sad eyes "Sorry I asked. Though you could have told me. I know what it is like to be beat. Even though I can't relate to the rape part. I know a lot about being beat within an inch of your life and not breaking." Even more of his history she probably didn't care about. But he didn't want her to feel alone. He looked over her body again, the array of scars finally making since. He looked at the bad one on her chest and closed his eyes. It looked painful.

He looked back up at her face and saw that she wasn't looking at him, and she seemed to be using a lot of her power to keep her attention away from her. His ears stayed back as he frowned again. He wasn't use to frowning that much. "You okay Axelle? I promise I won't hurt you. I've got control, you're safe." He figured she thought Eztli was still close the the surface and about to boil over, but he wasn't, Itzal was in full control now. The only problem was a pounding head ache and his mouth felt dry.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wrap it up with your next reply? Not this reply, but the next on‌e =] [Points: 5]

What Itzal didn’t know was that she did break. She shattered. The whole incident shattered her pride, her life, and her trust for everything around her. She lost her trust for all men, thanks to Kemo and Harlowe. ”No, the reason I don’t run from danger is because I’m stupid. If I didn’t have that problem, the rape would’ve never happened.” But no, she had to act like a tough bitch with an already angry wolf. ”It’s not because he made me stronger. If anything he made me weaker.” All this talk about the rape, even though she befriended the bastard afterwards, had her blood boiling. Her ears were forward in attack mode, and her glare was burning a hole in the ceiling. She remembered the way she felt afterwards. She felt like she couldn’t trust anyone, plus she felt like shit thanks to all the fresh wounds on her body at the time. Thankfully she found Naniko who helped her get back on track. She would do anything for Nani to repay her for the good deed she did.

She broke eye contact from the, in her mind, singed piece of ceiling and set her gaze upon him. ”I would only gut you if need be, and if I would be capable of doing it.” She had ambitions, but she didn’t know if she could fulfill them. She didn’t know her true potential of doing things. She looked away from him again, but not back up to the ceiling. She stared at her hands instead. ”I’m sorry about your family troubles. I know a little about them myself.” She thought she told Itzal about her crazy father, but she wasn’t sure.

She sat silent for a moment before Itzal’s voice broke through again. ”No, Itzal. It’s not because of you.” Her words were kind, and she continued, ”I just get so pissed off when I think about what happened and I wasn’t able to stop it at all.” She got up from her bed, and looked over to the cat. He was still sound asleep, so quiet she forgot he was there for a while.

It was getting late and she wondered if she should ask him to sleep with her, because she didn’t mind someone to snuggle with, or should she kick him out? She walked over to her alcohol shelf and picked up two jars: one filled with light liquid- very strong, and the other filled with dark liquid- weak alcohol. She put the two jars on the table near the entranceway, and turned to Itzal. ”Those are for you for your den in case you ever just want to drink. I plan to make more anyway.” She glanced toward her fermenter in the corner, and then sat on a chair by the table.

It wouldn’t hurt to ask, ”Would you want to stay here with me tonight? I don’t mind the company.” It wasn’t like his den was far away, but he did look rather comfortable on her bed, and she’d feel bad if he had to be disturbed.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC Okay, well wrap it up with my next reply. Smile wc: 517

Itzal wanted to help Axelle, but he wasn't sure how. Or if she would even let him. He knew that was foolish, how was he, the one that had put her in danger and almost let her get killed just moments before, suppose to help her? He couldn't. So he just sat there and listened, disagreeing with most of what she said. He was too tired to argue so he kept his disagreements to himself. The reason she didn't run from danger was because she was brave and strong willed. Itzal also didn't agree that he made Axelle weaker, because from his point of view, Axelle seemed very strong. Stronger than he would have been by now. He would have lost it, and probably curled in on himself and let Eztli take over. Maybe, if she could have, she would have too though.

He closed his eyes and sighed. She needed to be capable of gutting him because sometime she might have too. This time they got lucky, but what about other times? If there were other times. He wanted to know that if she had to, she could kill him without hesitating. If she could, maybe he could fight with Eztli to give her enough time to kill him. And if he couldn't, it wouldn't matter anymore. He closed his eyes, tired from fighting to keep control and from the alcohol. He laughed softly when she mentioned family troubles. My family was dead. Except my prick of an uncle who let his pack beat me. And I know, I remember what you said about your dad. He remembered Axelle said he was like her father. That he heard voices. And that her father had killed her mother.

Itzal was happy she wasn't like that because of him, but he wasn't happy that he had brought up the rape. It was obvious it bothered her a lot and he felt bad. He opened his eyes when he felt her weight sift off of the bed and looked at her. He followed her gaze to the cat and realized all this time it had been sound asleep. He shook his head in disbelief. That cat was oblivious to everything when it was asleep. Then he glanced back at Axelle. He was surprised by the gift of alcohol, but he was happy to have some of his own. Thank you. He said as a smile spread across his face.

He was caught off guard by her question. He had figured she would tell him to get out after he accepted the alcohol. He wasn't sure whether to stay or leave. He looked at her sitting in the chair, and his gazed settled on her face. He nodded, shifting on the bed so there was room for her and he wasn't taking up most of the bed. I don't think I have enough energy to get to my den anyways. He was exhausted, mentally and physically. He closed his eyes again, waiting for Axelle to join him before he slept. The company wouldn't bother him either. He would welcome it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]