Suffocating Under Words
[html]
The young male wasn't entirely sure what to expect, he only knew that what she was doing was like nothing he'd ever felt before, even through his clouded mind. Before long the feeling stopped though and Jasper opening his eyes once more, catching sight of her just as she moved over him, pressing against him. The feeling that came next made the younger male grunt, even through the kiss, and as soon as she moved away from his face his teeth were biting at his bottom lip. Her words hit his ears, which twitched constantly atop his skull, and finally his hands moved for her, barely touching her, coming to rest on her sides. He honestly didn't know quite what to do, but with his hands against her fur and what she was doing to him, he could feel his fingers digging against her flesh, though not in a way that might harm her.

[/html]
He was so awkward, but Deuce didn't notice. She was so close. And then her claws flexed into his chest, her back arched, and she howled with pleasure as an orgasm rocketed through her body. She flopped down on top of his, rolling them over. She looked up at him through barley open eyes. Use me boy. Use my body however you would like. Don't be shy...you won't hurt me.
[html]
Oh. my. god. Jasper should totally not be able to finish and she could laugh at him because of it. =____=

She was moving quicker, rocking back and forth atop him, and the whole time his mind began to slowly slip. The sudden feeling of muscles clenching around him brought little more than a whine from him simply because, as he lay there beneath the ivory coated woman, he was slowly beginning to realize that he didn't exactly want to be there. She came down on top of him quickly, using her weight to set them into a roll, ending up with him on top of her. There he was, staring down at her, hands on either side of her, listening to her instructions. The look on his face had quickly gone from pleasure to sudden confusion, something awkward. "I.." He started quietly, gulping. He was starting to lose it. "I can't.." He whispered then, staring down at the older woman.
[/html]
((Sorry for all the PP but it's just too frickin perfect.))

She arched an eyebrow, something dark entering her eyes. Deuce the bitch was rearing her ugly head. Again. Her lips twisted into a smirk. Whats the matter, boy? Afraid of me? she laughed maliciously, pushing him away. She deliberately looked scrnfully at his already wilting member. Pitiful boy like you wouldn't know what do do if a woman came up and bit you in the ass. She laughed again, brushing herself off. it's been fun, jasper. now scram. She turned away, sauntering deepr into the packlands.
[html]
He didn't exactly know what was wrong with him, what was causing it, and the confusion on his face only grew as he hovered over top of her. Soon enough the same look that she had before came back and Jasper suddenly dreaded what was about to happen. She spoke and his ears immediately flattened, falling back against his skull in a rather pathetic manner. As soon as she shoved him he fell back, falling against the ground and straight on to his rear. His head hung then, farther and farther as she spoke, and Jasper could already feel the tears returning to his eyes. By the time he looked up she was gone, leaving the young boy sobbing at the borders.
[/html]