Inferni September Mini-Plot
[html]

Say what?

Inner Turmoil

Trouble’s a-brewin’--Ezekiel's horse was severely injured by a coyote-made trap, which has lead the leadership (more specifically, Ezekiel and Talitha) to believe that someone within the clan is out for blood. Is it one of the newcomers? Perhaps Halo Lykoi, or even Hybrid, who both believe that the current Aquila is unfit to lead. Keep your eyes open, secrets will be coming to light soon enough!

Substituting one of our thread prompts this month is participation within this plot. We understand that not everyone may be interested in joining, but we encourage it. Smile Please keep in mind that these are first come, first serve and have a limited number of slots. If you cannot keep up with the speed of the other posters, please do not sign up. You will be skipped and potentially fill a slot someone else could have had. Smile

Talitha's Investigation

With Ezekiel's outrage at Viggo's condition after finding rocks hidden on one of his patrol paths, Talitha's taken up the job of searching for any more possible "traps" within Inferni, to help ensure the safety of the members.

Open Slots

• 1. Enkiel
  • 2. Aysun
  • 3. Symera

• The Emissary

Finally accepting her father's invitation, Sage has decided to visit Ichika-no-Ho'en. A few members were invited to go along, and while this is a friendly visit, it might be within Inferni's best interest to find some information about the new pack--territory size, livestock, defense. Sage won't be going for anything like this, so some subversiveness might be good on the part of her accompanying members.

Open Slots

• 1. Valkyrie
  • 2. Myrika

• To The Victor...

Cypress might not have left a good impression on the clan, but he did leave some valuable information behind. It seems that Crimson Dreams and AniWaya are at war in the south. Ezekiel is going to investigate and see if Inferni can gain anything from this—and taking a small party with him. Keep in mind that this will require stealth; no horses will be going with them!

Open Slots

• 1. Sa'adat
  • 2. Halo
  • 3. Hybrid

• I didn't get in a group!
    That's okay! We wanted to keep the slots limited to threads could move along. If you really want to be a part of the plot, there will be other ways to do so. Until then, we have another plot going on as listed in our thread prompts that could use some help!

[/html]
    Enkiel will be going with Talitha! :>
    Sa'adat's going with Ezekiel. 'cause...well, she wants to. And Talitha's making her. To make sure Ezekiel doesn't..."wander off"...to CdM.
    Heh, I'm interested, but...I think Aysun is a little too new to be participating. Nobody would trust her I wouldn't think. DX She still has tons to learn and has nothing to her name that could aid in any of this really. I wanna help but I don't think I can. v.v
    What better way to gain trust than by helping someone out? <3 If you want to participate, I see no reason not to.
    Alrighty then! ^^ Hmm, Aysun will go with Talitha. This may give her a chance to prove herself yes, and help her gain a skill (tracking maybe?). Big Grin
    Halo would go with Ezekiel.
    Symmy should do something if she is allowed... She can prolly pester Tali and get into smaller spaces or something.
    Whee thanks for joining so fast guys! :> Threads will be started once they fill up, and we'll announce them via Twitter as that happens.
    I'll be PMing everyone involved in my plot with the thread link, just to make sure that everyone who NEEDS to be there WILL be there.
    I know Laurel isn't apart of things yet, but if between now and then no one signs up for slots in The Emissary, he'd be game to go and I'd try and keep up for the sake of things since plot threads always get my attention. :X
    Could I sign up Hybrid as the third to go to AniWaya on the investigative scouting mission with Ezekiel, if it hasn't already been filled? Smile
    Yup! The thread is up in AW, I can edit in that he's there.
    Suh-weet! I'll try to reply this evening ^^
    Bump! Anyone else?
    Valk will go with sage
    Yey! :3
    If you guys still need someone for the Emissary thinger, Myrika could goooo? O:
    Yay! ilu!
    The next thread is up! Big Grin