Reward the Strong; Punish the Weak?
[html]

Dear lord what a drama queen

Aeron was devastated, she had lost her dagger the only one that really mattered. The handle had been hand carved by her dead mate and she found herself unable to find it. She had given up tearing threw her stuff in her cave. She had to move out of the caves for now she was just making herself more and more upset.

Aeron rubbed her eyes as she moved out of the home. She sat down on a rock and cried. She always kept everything organized she never lost anything and now she had lost one of her pride possessions. I miss you and everything you used to do." She said as she put her hands on her face. I just wish you were here too." she cried harder as she looked out at the land.

today she felt like her life was falling apart. She placed her hand on her necklace and continued to cry. She just wanted to be with someone and Io was no where to be found. She would most likely be angry for the mess she made and that made her feel worse. She was such a problem for Io always causing the girl trouble. She was curled into a ball arms holding her knees to her chest as she sniffled and whimpered.

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Oh god was that dirt? On her beautiful white pelt? Ugh.. how disgusting. She flicked a royal white hand at the offending soil that discolored her oh so lovely fur and shook perfectly curled locks from her face. Her blue gaze regarded the dusty caverns and caves that were strewn about her with a disinterested demeanor. They were so drab and boring, someone needed to liven this place up, make it more cheerful instead of the drab bare rock. With a feminine noise of distaste and moved away from the caves, the sight of them annoying her greatly. Soft noises caught her all important attention and as she moved to investigate she muttered over the fact that whomever it was should be extremely happy that she was paying any attention to them at all.

Her lip curled and her face slipped into an expression of contempt as she came across some kind of coyote thing female huddled up in a ball on the floor, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes raised themselves to the sky as she sighed arrogantly, before poking the woman with the edge of her paw,

"Get a hold of yourself you weakling, you're making the rest of us look bad."
[html]

Dear lord what a drama queen

Aeron hoped that being out side the caves would mean she'd have time alone to cry and just be mopy but that was not the case. Aeron looked up at the woman who looked down upon her. she was not weakling, she was strong and awesome. Aeron gave a pathetic snarl and she sat up fully.

I am not you shouldn't be such a meany. she said rubbing her eyes. she wanted the white woman to leave her alone. Besides what I do doesn't effect you." She said sticking her tongue out at the woman. She did not like this at all.

Aeron stood and looked at her. She wasn't in the mood to be around others but the overly dramatic woman not wanting others to see her like this. What do you want anyhow? the tone was soft and still full of pain as she stood there her body slightly slouched as she tried to make herself seem smaller

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc text.this si so hard x.x

She sneered down at the woman's words. The insult flying straight over her head for all the notice she took of it, meany? really? were they children to bandy about such piteous comebacks. She snorted and shook her head in open mocking. "I was born to be mean, little girl." Gemma didn't actually know how old the other was and nor did she care, she used the words to make the 'yote feel smaller about herself. The gold fae stood up but it was a hunched figure she struck, curled over and submissive. she was trying to avoid a fight however her desire had been ignored for Gemma was looking for one. She moved forwards and pushed out with her hands, making to shove Aeron back a step or two "I came to see what the pathetic whimpering was about and I found you." Her father's thick warring blood ran through her veins and Gemma was a survivor, albeit a cynical and twisted one.

<style>
.GEMSDB-a05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.GEMSDB-a05 b {color:#e66288;text-shadow:#e79b8d 0px 0px 5px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-b {width:452px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.GEMSDB-a05-name {font-family:georgia, serif;}
.GEMSDB-a05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.GEMSDB-a05 {background-color:#191506; border:1px solid #e79b8d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VMI2I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b58e59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]