Never Such Words
[html]

this will be a stupidly funny thread because Io will be all disney! this is poorly written due to my fail ness.

Io skipped along the pack borders, happy because the sun was shining and the birds were singing. She hated staying inside the caves, because they were dark and scary. The bats messed up her hair all the time and sent the flowers that adorned the snowy locks scattering all over the floor. Many time she had woken up covered un bugs, something she couldn't stand. She shuddered at the thought, pausing in her skipping for a moment before restarting her humming and skipping activities. The russet and snow girl was starving, but sheknew better than anybody that she could not cook or hunt. She frowned, sitting herself down on the grass. 'Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait here for someone to help me out~'. She sighed, her silver eyes watching the birds dance above.

'I wish I was a bird, the view must be splendid from up above the clouds~' she lay back against the grass, tilting her head to the side to see a pond, beautiful golden scaled fish rose from the surface and then dived back under the shimmering blue. 'I wish I was a fish~. Hey! Wait that rhymed!' she giggled, before continuing. 'I wish I was a fish, the view below the blue must be just so cool~'. She laughed lying back against the feathery green grass.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#518F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]