lovely meal mrs. Io [p]
[html]

I'm still getting use to Itzal's personality adjustment. Sorry for fail post. Wc: 570

Itzal

The usual smirk was spread across Itzal's face as he remembered bringing the deer down. It was a young buck, but pretty big in size. He had been hunting, really for the first time in months. He remember catching the buck's scent and moving through the shadows on two legs, his fingers flexing, looking forward to trying out his new throwing knives that he had trained with. As he come to a small forested area in the pack lands, he noticed the buck was stopping for a drink at the river. He grinned, reaching down and grabbing a knife slowly. He could still remember how the knife felt in his hands. It felt like a deadly weapon, which is exactly what it had been for the deer. He was only a couple of feet from the deer, but the wind was blowing towards him, and he was thickly hidden in the shadows. He pulled the knife up, wondering where the hit the buck. He couldn't go for the heart, his knife would get past the shoulder bone. So he aimed for the neck. He watched as the buck brought its head up from the river and looked around, feeling it was being watched. As the head was turning towards him he threw.

Itzal moved through the commons as he thought about how that initial knife only wounded the deer, and he had to follow up with a throw from his dagger, to bring the deer to its knees, before dashing out, and slitting its throat. After that it was just a job of some messy butchering. Then dragging the deer to a secluded spot so he could go back and get it later, and maybe some other things like its hide and bones. But for now, he only had a few slabs of meet. He was going to head to his den and eat them raw, but he realized he had gotten a little bit to much and decided to go and put them in the pack's cold storage. He realized he would have to through the kitchen and wrinkled his nose some. It always smelled weird in there. Someone had told him once it was from the spices and seasonings that people sometimes used on their meat. He only ever tasted cooked meat once before, and he didn't like to think about that time. As he had been babbling internally he had turned to head towards the storage. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped right into a female coydog.

Itzal snapped out of his babbling and stepped back, looking surprised. "I'm sorry madam, I didn't see you. I don't usual walk and think at the same time. But I'm trying to work on it." He said jokingly, trying to excuse his mistake. He smiled at the female. "My name is Itzal. It seems only right to introduce myself after bumping into you so rudely. And what is your name?" The female was thin, and her eyes were a nice silver color, and her hair was a strange kind of white. Itzal had never seen anyone that looked like her. Itzal smiled at her, but it was more of his usual smirk then a friendly smile. Itzal wasn't friendly, he was just careless and dangerous now. He was ten times more dangerous now then when he first came to Nova Scotia. And he loved it.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 300

She had been dwelling on her arguement with Aeron a few days ago. A human cooking book clutched within one of her hands as she strolled down the corridors of the ghostly caverns. Her eyes had been not on the trail she walked but tracing the nooks in the wall, considering her plan that was now closer than ever. All she needed was for Aeron to agree a date with her when they'd ride to AniWaya to find Leon. She only wish the boys were here so she could tell them of her devilish plan. Soon she'd be rid of her least favourite forms, that was if all went to plan. She hadn't been really paying attention, and her grip on the book had gotten loose, so when the dark male bumped into her she came back to earth.

Giving her usual sly smirk she shrugged at his apology, 'Hmmm, Madam? Seems so people do have manners', she chuckled breifly, the laugh itself low in tone. 'I would lay off of the thinking if I were you, seems your more built for other things'. He was muscled, Io saw as she traced his body with her eyes, not bad... She smiled and went back to staring him in the eyes, 'I suppose I should apologise too' she said slowly, and that was it. Her apology was over in a flash.

She leant down to retrive her book from the floor, large bold writing in her home tongue stood out from the cover. 'Io Berlin' she answered, smirking. Although he was muscle, he was still pretty thin, and with a frown she did something that she didn't usually do. 'You are pretty lean right now are you not?' She tilted her head. Spinning around on her heels, 'Come, I can cook you that meat'.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Itzal is very messed up. wc: 548

Itzal noticed that she also gave him a smirk, one that seemed natural to her. At least he wasn't the only person around that did that. He chuckled as she mentioned manners. He did have manners, and he use to use them way to much. Now he didn't really care about manners, but he still used them. "I try to be civilized, in a world full of beast." He knew that he was one of those beast, a very big one. You are different. More accepting of me. Why? He felt the darker part of him stir, as it spoke to him in its special way, as if Itzal could read its body language. Because I no longer fear you, and no longer fear what I am. I'd rather embrace it and have a fun time then try and control you. He had begun speaking to it more regularly, not keeping it locked down as tight as before. The other voices hadn't spoken in a while. He wasn't sure how he felt about those right now. And it didn't matter as long as they didn't show themselves.

He smirked and snickered at her comment about what he was built for. "You are probably right. Thinking is a bad habit of mine. But I can never seem to stop doing it." He shrugged, and laughed at her supposed apology. He didn't care, she could have just told him he was an idiot for bumping into her and he would have smiled and laughed. Because this was all just turning into a game for him. Talking to these people, flirting with some, charming others, annoying those he couldn't charm. Cause for all of them, they didn't have any idea that deep inside he was actually craving their death. Well, maybe Axelle knew, but that was probably it. He loved the how he could feel that inside him, how much their lives were worthless to him, but he continued to act as if he cared. Of course, sometimes he cared, but most of the time he didn't. They were all monsters usually anyways. He was just a worse one than most.

"Nice to meet you Io." he said, giving a slight nod. He was about to say good bye and head on to the cold storage when she surprised him by mentioning how thin he was.Then she told him she would cook the raw meat he had caught. He was shocked for a moment, then smiled. "Okay. It wouldn't be right to refuse such a generous offer." Maybe this female wasn't to cold. He was a complete stranger after all, but she was going to cook for him just because he looked thin? The people in this pack saw each other as family, maybe that was why she was doing this. Either way, he followed her. He did need to eat, and maybe he could grow to like cooked meat. He wondered if this female cooked often. He figured that there would be enough for the two of them, or maybe more than enough. He would give her anything left over. He had hidden the carcass, so as long as he didn't wait to long so it didn't start to break down, he could always get more meat from it.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

I'm leaving what she puts into the meat vauge so you can chose Itz's response. a bit of pp, tell me if you want it changed ^^ also this fhlails

Word Count → 304

'Come then' Io said, quickly, continuing to waltz down the corridors of the caverns. She made her way through the winding caverns through to her own home. Quickly poking her head around the curtain to see if Aeron was in. It didn't seem like she was, so after checking Itzal was following her she slung the curtain to the side and walked through the main room and into the kitchen type room. Some rabbits were slung up from a ridge, blood dripping from their slit throats and into the collecting tray below. Thankfully the cave was freezing and the blood was in no threat of spoiling. Io pulled out a flatish metal pot and lit a fire beneath the grill. The smoke lifted up and slipped through the holes in the roof. She held her hand out of the meat and Itzal passed it to her. Inspecting the meat she nodded to herself, the russet and white woman threw it onto the hot plate and began to hunt through the wooden box beside her. She took out tub and bottles, placing them back away and keeping a few out. Next she grabbed a measuring cup and one by one she measured out spices and herbs before throwing them into the meat dish. She stood, taking the cup and scooping a small amount of rabbit blood into it before pouring it onto the meat. Taking out a plastic spatula, she filpped the meat for a while, evening out the spices and herbs.

After a while the meat was done, after quickly cutting a slice of and eating it Io decided it was done. And after silently pointing to the table and chairs in the main cave, she dished it up and served it. 'There, done'. It look tasty,, but then again Io was always biased.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Don't worry, I fail post with you. Oh and I don't mind the pp. by the way, Eztil is Itzal's evil side. Wc: 521

In Character

Itzal looked around Io's home as he stepped in. It was bigger than his den, and more spacious. This was one of the dens made for more than one person. But it seemed like whoever else lived here wasn't in right now. He looked around, licking his lips as he saw the rabbits hanging, smelling their blood. Itzal found the smell alluring, but Eztil wasn't interested in the smell. Eztil preferred the smell of another hunter's blood. He would rather hunt predators instead of prey. Itzal wondered why the blood was pooling in pans. Was it used too cook stuff? How could people use an animals own blood to cook it? Itzal watched the blood drip some more, before looking back at Io as she moved around her kitchen. As she set the fire and then held out her hand for the meat. He gave it too her, watching her process carefully. He movements and measurements didn't make any sense to him. He waited patiently, not saying anything as Io worked. She didn't seem like the kind that liked to talk while she worked. He wrinkled his nose at all of the smells. They were overwhelming to him when he smelled them all separately, but when he smelled them all used on the meat, it made his mouth water at the delicious smell. He looked where she pointed, noticing the chairs and tables. He wasn't use to these, and found it strange to use them. He went and sat, as she served it up he grinned, looking forward to the meal.

He looked over at Io and nodded his head. "Thank you. It smells fantastic." He took a bit and was surprised by the savory taste. He could taste the rabbit blood, but it tasted stronger with Io's add ins. His eyes got wider. It was amazing. He had to resist scarfing it all down. Normally he preferred his meet raw, but he would pick Io's cooking over that any day. He looked over at her, to make sure she was eating too and he wasn't making a fool of himself. He wondered how she had learned all of this. And what she had put in it. He questioned why she would do this again. He was a stranger, and she had cooked him a delicious meal, in her own house, just because he looked thin? He didn't trust people, ever, and this weird show of kindness made him cautious. He ate some more, savoring every bite.

"You are amazing talented cook. How do you know how to do all this? Earlier, when you were preparing the meal, nothing you did made sense to me really. But then again, I'm use to eating meat raw." He spoke some, trying to make conversation so he did not seem awkward in a strangers territory, even if they did share the same pack. He wasn't use to pack life, even though this was his second he joined. He was a loner by nature, but he was adjusting. And after spending forever in his den, he was ready to try and accept pack life more.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io smiled as her cooking was praised, so sat opposite Itzal with a arrogant grin on her face she spoke, 'I am glad you like it'. Her words were genuine, only annoyed that the pack did not have a food related rank. But she was glad to hear he skills were apreciated by someone other that Aeron and her boys, who she had last seen a few days ago in the surrounding neutral territories, together. Another thing that pleased her, even though both were old enough to live separate, they were happy to spend their time together.

When he asked how she knew all these things, she shrugged indifferently. 'Back home, there were no... entertainment type roles within the pack, save for athletics' she paused, more for dramatic effect than anything else, Io always had been a show off. 'The only ranks we had were useful ones, building, hunting, ruling, excetera. I choose cooking since the only other real option was 'breeding stock'. She had put it harsher than it really was, after all her sister had taken that role. You get paired up with a mate and you breed. Simple as. Io wanted to work though, and she did have a natural talents for food.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Wc: 322

Itzal ate some more, until he was done. Then he glanced at her with a smirk, seeing the look on her face at his praise. He moved the dish to the side as he nodded. "Again, I have to point out how talented you are." He grinned at her, leaning back in the chair to listen to her story. He laughed when she mentioned there being no entertainment roles. He spoke up as she paused "I didn't know that packs existed with those." He smirked again, "I'll have to find a pack that does and pay them a visit." He listened to the rest quietly until she was done talking, shaking his head. "Honestly, the first pack I joined was inferni when I got up here. I don't remember my first 'pack'" He spoke the word with disgust, not wanting to consider the pack that was ruled by his uncle his first. "And after that I came here. So I don't really know useful skills I guess. Other than fighting and killing." He thought about it and shrugged. "I guess I would perform well in the breeding stock. But that is it." He grinned at her and then stretched his arms. "I am glad you decided to pursue cooking. You have a gift at it, and if you hadn't, I wouldn't be having this lovely meal and conversation right now. And you have to tell me, how can I repay you? If it is with in my power to do it, it shall be done." He gave her a smug smile, leaning back more and rubbing his stomach as he watched her, wondering what she was going to ask for in return. Itzal would do it, he didn't care. A few weeks ago he wouldn't have even been sitting here, let alone offering to do anything to repay her. Now though, now there was a lot he would do to repay someone.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

She laughed, 'If your looking for my pack you'll need to get a boat, I have not seen any such around here'. Even Inferni had their Salvus rank. In Anathema, even with their lack of a cook rank she had made her experiance with pups useful. In Cesarski she had been a pup herder, as Galileo put it, at a younger age. And with her plan coming ever closer, that was something she could gain the upper hand in. She grinned internally, mostly at the ingeniousity of her plan. So well placed, Aeron had agreed ad she assumed her male would. And if not, there was Goran, granted he had expressed intrest. But he'd jsut leave when he saw his work was done.

She smiled again, without embarassment as Itzal continued to compliment her. He spoke of payment but she shook her head, 'That is not nessiscary. Unless you can think of something'. She shrugged, it was his choice really, she was simply doing her duty. But if he wanted to pay her she would mind what he did or gave her in repayment. She really wasn't bothered. 'I'm just glad that you are well fed and happy'. She only cared because they were pack mates, and she could cook.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awesome table by shannon <3 and sorry for sucky post. WC: 256

My kiss on your lips

Itzal looked at her surprised. "Where did you come from? And that is okay, I am not much of a boater myself. Nor do I have any interest in crossing the seas anytime soon." he liked Anathema so far, and he didn't feel like leaving anytime soon, so he was good. Though he did wonder where this strange, pretty coydog came from. Obviously it was not a very fun place, but it did have some useful and good skills there. He cooking for example. He actually was upset he had ate all of his food already, it had been so good. he glanced up at her as she mentioned he didn't have to repay her. He wouldn't let that happen.

I insist on repaying you. If there is nothing you need now, then just remember that I owe you a favor, and if you ever need something done that you think I could accomplish, let me know, and I'll do it." He would be indebted to the lady, but that was fine. He would do what she needed, when she needed it, and then he would be free of the debt. He smiled at her. "Yes, I am well fed now, thanks to you." He nodded, standing up and stretching. "Well, unless you can think of anything I can do for you at this moment, I believe I should be on my way." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, waiting to see if she was sure there was nothing she needed at the moment.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Poland. The boats were fine, it was the bloody water you needed to watch out for' Io said calmly, her mind wandering back to the several times Sarajevo had nearly been flung overboard. It was amusing now, but back then it was far from it. She didn't see herself going back any time soon, Goran was leaving soon, he had said so himself, though she sensed that he had some other things to do before that. But while her own plans were moving along steadily she had no reason to watch his own plots unfold.

He insisted that he repay her, so when he spoke of an I owe you she was happy to agree, 'I shall be happy to call you up on that' she said with a smile.She rose from her seat and picked up the empty plate. 'Well, you are free to go. If you ever want feeding again, you know where I am'. She wouldbe happy to feed him again, it was something she enjoyed and was very skilled at. The arrogance of spreading the truth was lost on her, she would admit it happily at any time.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]