pierce my heart and steal my soul
OOC: Yeah.. sh'e sold, but not that old. Her and Ahren are the same age. Ahren was born a few months apart.

Iskata smiled at her friend and was relieved. She didn't know if the lady would have liked the job she did on the piercings or what, but now it was obvious that the ivory lady loved it. Her eyes twinkled as she clapped her paws together happily. "I'm glad! I was hoping you would.." she smiled again and watched the merry girl before her grinned back. Shaking her head at how little to took to make others happy she sighed softly and kicked her feet as she perched on the table.

When the lady handed her the lovely earrings Iskata beamed as excitement twinkled in her eyes. She'd very rarely received gifts from others and the new present from Deuce made her smile as she gazed down at then. Breathlessly she spoke, "They're lovely Deuce! Thank you!" Exchanging gifts obviously hadn't really been a thing the wolves were use to though with all the things they had picked up from the humans it wasn't long before they followed suit in this field...