character profile
[html]character name: Pirate Valteri Kytan
birthdate: august 2007
species: varied
luperci?: yes
other 'Souls characters: negative

how you found 'Souls?: I researched online. I'm desperate. :]

joining a pack?: no, i would prefer to do everything in character.

character profile or three writing examples: click // if you need writing examples because the biography isn't yet done, or anything else, please let me know. I have plenty of posts to give as examples.

example 1:

The putrid smell of the Pits was, while not welcoming, familiar to her. The stench of the rancid place did not rankle her senses nor cause her petite nose to curl upwards in distaste, although her irritation at the muddy terrain became clear when the graceful animal sunk her wide paws into deep, soft soil. Persephone paused to eye the brown liquid that oozed between her individual digits, one slender eyebrow raised as she considered and pondered her future walk into agitating place. It was not the possibility of getting dirtythat caused her to hesitate, but rather the philosophical question of exactly how such an ancient land might have once held life. It was obvious that it once had, judging from the random blackened tree limbs and persistent clumps of weed. A low growl rumbled in the back of her voice box, more of a content noise than a defensive one. As black as a starless night, she was easily quite visible in the harsh sunlight that baked the mud into random hard, cracked surfaces. This fact did not bother her. Instead, she took advantage of the situation by languidly evaluating her surroundings and picking a spot that enabled her to see whomever might come at her. Surprises were, while exciting, not particularly her cup of tea.

A devastatingly powerful presence, the gothic Venus was rather quite petite. Short for her surprisingly tall lineage, although slightly average in size, her extravagant and confident nature projected a particularly self-assured female. Her shoulders were rolled backwards and her chest thrust forward, head raised in a mixture of arrogance and spirit. The unharmed triangular ears atop her head swiveled for noise, eyelids half closed as she focused on her more dominant senses. With cruel and calculating stone eyes, Persephone patiently waited. The long tail about her hindquarters drifted upwards in a curve, a distraction to catch the eye so that one might ignore her sensuously clenched muscles and slightly parted jawline. Attractive, her appearance was somewhat towards the dramatic – such a statuesque figure so bold and so black.

example 2:

It seemed almost as if her body was being electrified and burned at the same time with magma coursing through her veins. Her flesh liquidated and her bones turned to jelly, her blood crackled and dried just as she opened her jowls to scream in pain. She was drifting through her last memories – agony, agony, oh, the agony. She could see nothing. And, almost as abruptly as being awoken from a dream, she realized that she was living. Dust particles swept the forest floor around Vaitan's paws. The force of the wind was like a gale, a torrent of violent movement where it pounded against the living. It was as though it was from a different land, this wind – and in a way, it was. A scream filled the air, a howl by such a once powerful creature. The dust grew by heaps and mounds, solidifying into rock. It grew into a skeleton, and then over the skeleton grew muscle, sinew, flesh, fur.

The skeleton moved in erratic spasms as it became alive. Fire surrounded the body, lighting it in a blaze of glorified, awesome power; the Gods had not deserted their Bitch Queen. She had done too much in their favor to tip the balance of light and dark. “Stop, stop, stop!” rasped the figure as the blaze died down, her voice a familiar husky tone so deep and sensual, sexual and erotic. Her muscles quivered. Her body trembled. Her eyes, sanguine, saw nothing even as they were wide to the world. For a great moment, she felt actual terror. Everything ached. “I'll kill you, i'll rip you limb from limb, you miserable fucking scapegoats,” she gurgled, her voice hoarse from fire and smoke. (this one rather sucks. :/ i was looking through my documents and I have found that I really don't have many examples!)

example 3:

“And yet,” he murmured in his solemn baritone voice with his face so devoid of emotion, “despite knowing the consequences, I cannot keep myself from coming closer to you – trying, yearning for your innocence and graciousness.” Heaving another great sigh, Sabazius boldly shifted closer to the temple and came to rest in a deep recline against the stone walls. His long, lean body folded easily under the pressure of his muscular body, his head coming down to rest on his paws with a yawn.

Calm though he was, his intense gaze of fiery molten amber could not help but swirl with the depths of his deep soul – trning, churning with his thoughts and fears, the daily discomforts that he could not bear to burden any other with. The longing for his lost love and the hope that one day – still, one day – they could be reunited, even though he had long since given up on the chance of them finding love within each other. So much mistrust, so much hatred, so much jealousy. It was the hidden horrors of reality, they were. Such disgusting emotions. With a groan, the sombre wolf simply shifted his taut rowan hide in an effort to rid himself of them. And yet, how he wished for such a distraction. Anything, anything to get his mind off of her. Disgusting, he was. Disgusting.

Peace soothed his aching heart as soon as his pads touched the luscious earth, the dried cherry blossoms crushing slightly beneath his feet and the grass crunching under the bulk of his weight. The sweet scent of foliage eased his headache away, the adrenaline of the day washing away from his ill-used body with the smoothest of breezes. Most definitely, this was his most favorite place and the constant place of his worship. A higher being once more in his life, yet accepting him in ways that none other had – acceptance, what a beautiful thing. His nostrils flared as the precious air sucked into his lungs, exhaling in a forceful sigh. Eyelids closing slightly, lidded with only half of his pupils and iris's showing, he gazed about the ethereal picture; such a grand place his Goddess had gifted him with. A demon she may be, perhaps, but yet the only one that his soul yearned for. Casting his gaze upwards in a minute flicker he begged forgiveness for treading once more on her grounds with out a proper ceremony. [/html]

Hello there!

Thank you for your interest in joining 'Souls! We are reviewing your application at this time. Please be patient and keep an eye on both this topic and your Private Messages!

Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! We encourage you to keep checking out our information; you can find a wealth of it on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference.

If You've Joined the Game As a...
  • ... Loner, do begin considering which of the packs you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!
  • ... IC pack joiner, you can now begin posting -- you may start your IC pack joining thread whenever you're ready. Make sure you check the pack information to see if the leadership requires anything extra from you!
  • ... OOC pack joiner, the leader still has to respond here before you can start roleplaying -- don't worry, though; if you're rejected from the pack you'll be titled as a Loner, and you're free to pursue other packs or the same one later.
Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
  • Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread.
  • Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.
  • Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
  • If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! The Mentors can assist you with writing, roleplaying, and understanding 'Souls concepts. Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.