We were young and innocent... once upon a time
[html]
ooc text.

Rocky ground crunched underneath her paws and small shards and fragments skittered down the slope she was descending. Anathema rolled out before her looking like just a desolate and empty mountain side but if one looked close enough they would see evidence of life and the pack that thrived here. She came in only her fur, preferring not to sully herself with the clothes of humans, the very idea had her hackles rising ever so slightly. She could admire the things they built and the ways they had lived but never would she aspire to be like them. Jefferson's words weighed heavily on her mind, and as always the caged beserker snarled and hissed in hatred and anger at being kept locked away.

Her legs brought her right up to the borders of the cave dwellers. Perhaps she was mad and maybe it would destroy her in the end but she was convinced that she could weather it out, at least for some time yet. The silence about her was unnerving so she punctuated it with a loud and piercing howl for Alaki, if he was not busy. If anyone would understand about the madness within, it was the ornery brute.

<style>
.GEMSDB-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.GEMSDB-e05 b {color:#cceeee;text-shadow:#2277bb 0px 0px 5px;}
.GEMSDB-e05-b {width:452px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.GEMSDB-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif;}
.GEMSDB-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.GEMSDB-e05 {background-color:#8ec7ef; border:1px solid #8ec7ef; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qce1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ccffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He's asking to be smacked in the face xD

Word Count → 322

A personal summons was unusual for the male; very few actually wanted to be graced with his presence, let alone demanded that he approached the borders. It was curiosity and rash decisions that had always been his downfall and this time his curiosity demanded that he leave the comfort of the caves to see who had so brashly called upon him; before leaving he geared up, his assortment of weapons in place and his main Katana attached to his hip. With a low whistle and a few hand gestures he sent Beyaz up ahead of him to check out the area, not that the bird would do anything but look at what lay ahead; but it was an improvement, for the white crow now moved ahead as he was told. Now just to get him to return and report back... Yawning, he traipsed across the familiar territory, leisurely making his way to roughly where the call had come from. Eventually, as he drew closer and closer to the border the wind shifted, now carrying the familiar scent of a particular strange female whom he thought was a friend.. of sorts.

Burrowing his eyebrows together, he pondered what she could want so badly of him that she would leave her own pack to seek him out, but then he gave up quickly for she was already in sight and it was easier to ask the woman herself rather than rack his brains for answers he did not have. Unconsciously, he brought himself up to his full height and crossed his arms across his chest, his face as serious as he could make it. The whole masculine bravado was pointless in front of her, he knew that much from experience, but it didn't stop him from doing it. “And what can I do for you, my dear Jace” his voice took on an annoying tone, one so sickly sweet that it was somewhat taunting.

Image courtesy of clearlyambiguous@Flickr; table template by the Mentors, modified by Silver!

<style>
.alaki-volcano .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alaki-volcano p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-volcano b {color:#C0C0C0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px }
.alaki-volcano {background-color:#424242; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/wsqt5d.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.alaki-volcano .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.alaki-volcano .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
bahahaha

She didn't have to wait long, by experience she knew this and he proved her right by showing up promptly and also trying to project an air of unconcerned masculinity and one that she saw right through. Her amusement was clear to see and she aimed a quick swat at his head with her paw which he would probably duck anyway. She laughed at his sarcastically sweet words, Key had never annoyed her, whereas he would irritate any other he only amused her,

"Alaki I once asked you to teach me how to use poisons on others and you did. Now I am here again to ask you if you'll work with em to try and increase my speed whilst on the offensive, attacking and defending. And also show me some different moves if any. I know we have different weapons, you your sword and me my knives but I think it could also be beneficial to you as well to sparr with an opponent who fights differently." She crssed her arms over her chest as she spoke, her voice solemn and quiet. So far he was the only one that she knew could fight even proficiently with any kind of metallic weapon, everyone else fought with tooth and claw.
[html]

Sucky post, forgive me? xx

Word Count → 284

As expected, the foolish female wasn't the least intimidated by him, his weapons nor he superior size; he didn't know how, but he knew that he could never fool this particular female and maybe that's why he liked her. That and she gave as good as she got, making her interesting company to keep. So amused by the fact that that other saw through him so easily he had almost missed her shot at his head... or so he would claim, as before he knew better her paw connected and he jumped forward, grinning evilly and aimed to drool along the others face; such was their friendship.

Leaping back, so that he stood at a more comfortable distance and all fooling around put to one side he waited for the other to say her piece. As she spoke he narrowed his eyes but remained completely silent, simply listening and considering her words. Titling his head silently, he stared into the females eyes, unsure whether teaching combat to such a female would be a good idea; but Jace was the closest thing to a friend he had and he would not reject her if she asked for his assistance, regardless of whether he thought helping her would be a stupid idea. Silently, he unhooked the leather strap along his left arm and pulled free a knife which was concealed there. “Although knives aren't my speciality, I can probably assist you somewhat” he responded, the decided to voice his thoughts, “But let it be known; I think you're already dangerous enough as it it... poisons and now knives... just so you know, I ain't teaching you sword play” he was shaking his head towards the end.

Image courtesy of clearlyambiguous@Flickr; table template by the Mentors, modified by Silver!

<style>
.alaki-volcano .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.alaki-volcano p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-volcano b {color:#C0C0C0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px }
.alaki-volcano {background-color:#424242; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/wsqt5d.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.alaki-volcano .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.alaki-volcano .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Always my dear Tongue
3+

Her laughter was loud and barked at his comments and gestures, such was the way thier relationship worked. It may be impossible for outsiders to understand their connection and fully grasp its extent and true nature. She performed the customary ritual of attempting to escape his drooling tongue and ultimately failing in her attempt, her squeal of disgust and once again swatting ashen paw consummating her reaction. He mirrored closely a curious puppy as he tilted his head to the side as she spoke; any other that looked into her eyes like he did with the exception of Temo would have received a sharp rebuke and some dominance posing as was needed by her wolfen and doggish blood.

But Keys was no threat to her position, no challenge to her authority and as much as he stared at her she stared right on back, he may be almost but not quite co-leader of a whole pack and she may be Prestiged in her ranking and higher than all but the leaders, but within thier hearts and minds they were still but children with no real thought to rankings and dominance and who bossed who around, such was the way their relationship functioned. Her grin of amusement was large, he thought her dangerous? Her knowledge of poisons and knife play was extensive and well known within her own mind but never before had she looked upon herself as dangerous. Argul's death had been necessary, although her torture and consummation of him whilst fitting at the time now seemed odd to her.

She nodded her acceptance of his refusal to teach her the workings and forms of swordsmanship and she agreed. Swords were large and cumbersome unlike her knives which were light and easily carried. Friendly mocking filled her voice and face as she spoke again,

"Aww, is the big and bad Key afraid of a tiny specimen of a female like me? Tsk, tsk and here I thought you were a brave warrior."
[html]
He really doesn't like the thought of Jace learning how to fight more ^^; / +346!

Flexing and tightening his grip upon the small blade, he simply grinned at the female, shrugging his shoulders at her taunts. Although Jace was smaller than him, he knew better than to underestimate the woman; he'd trained her in some rather unpleasant skills so he had a good idea in regards to some of the things she was capable of. Tiny specimen of female my arse. You seem to forget I was the one who taught you poisons, little Jace. he grinned, moving closer to the female and peering down at her from his higher position. You with knives and poison is more than enough his voice was scolding, leaving room for no more argument, he titled his shoulders back, head still bent down looking at the hybrid to make it clear that he would never teach her more than knife play and poisons. Although he believed the woman had a natural interest in dangerous skills, it worried him that she kept learning more and more, to the point that it seemed her skills weren't simply for self defence. It was as if she was preparing to take on the world. I have no idea why you feel the need to learn more. You already have enough to skills for self defence, and if the skills you have aren't enough to deal with an opponent he paused, choosing his words more carefully so as not to offend the hybrid.

If you an encounter an opponent whom you cannot stop with knives nor poison, make sure you call for help he finished, feeling that his little speech had turned out rather lame and somewhat confusing. Although it played upon his mind, he would spar her and work with her to refine her skills, but he did not like the others thirst for knowledge of fighting. Stepping back, he created some distance between himself and Jace, taking up a lower stance and pulling free another knife so that he had one in each hand. Raising an eyebrow, he smirked at his companion. Ready when you are, little terror

<style type="text/css">
.kitkey b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab6a5c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e120c; }
.kitkey p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kitkey {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#571c10; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggmrs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 277px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#842e1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kitkey p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kitkey p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]