Second Attempt.
I read over the reasons why I didn't get accepted before, and I think I really did better to prove myself to 'Souls this time around. I doubled checked everything, so I hope I met your standards this time.

Character Name: Evane das Zas'parsus
Character Birthdate: June 7, 2010
Species: 97% Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf, 3% Coyote
Is your character a Luperci?: No
Other 'Souls Characters: None
How you found 'Souls?: I wanted a new roleplaying experience, and after seeing many of the roleplayers and their roleplays here, I think I found the perfect place.
Are you joining a pack?: Loner. May join a pack later on.
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: N/A
Profile or three writing examples: http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3141
And I guess I'll just make two more writing examples.

Writing Example 1:
Evane slowly trotted toward the crystal clear lake near her cave. Her silky fur was the exact definition of the word "mess"; sticks, straw from pine trees, acorns and other various things that she didn't even know what half of them were classified as was sticking out of her matted fur. Well, she thought, slightly scolding herself, This is what you get when you don't wash it every other day. Good going, Evane.
As Evane arrived near the bank of the lake, she walked over to a shallow ledge and gingerly pawed her way through the sand, then swam farther and farther into the water. She began to swirl around and around to rid of the gunk in her fur, dove a few times, and pulled some off with her fangs, careful not to pull out her fur. As she finally got out the rest of the pine cone shards in her tail, she quickly swam back to the ledge and shook her whole body. As the water dripped from her nose, Evane just then realized how late it was, got a sip of water, then ran off into the thick woods.
As she silently stalked through the forest, she caught a scent: not a very strong one, but enough to go on. She set off towards it, and in a matter of twenty short seconds, found a rather chubby white rabbit. It was munching on an onion it found in the ground, looking quite pleased with itself for the discovery. As Evane slowly crept forward, she didn't notice the small twig in front of her hind leg, and as soon as the twig snapped from her weight, the rabbit turned her way and quickly hopped off.
Evane growled at her carelessness, shook her head then started sniffing once again for her next meal.

Writing Example 2:
As Evane finished up the rest of her meal, she couldn't help but notice the cream colored skull in the corner of her cave. The skull once belonged to a strong, artful coywolf, one that fell at her own claws.
Oxymoolé. Once her mentor, but soon her most hated enemy when she found out he was part of the gang that murdered her family.
...Or was he? He did save her, after all. But Evane always reminded herself that he was a coywolf...and everyone in the gang was a coywolf. Just with one look at them she could tell that they were. But that still didn't explain why Oxymoolé took her in if he was part of that gang of looters. Why spare the weak child? Evane had no real value back as a pup. Just a daydreaming fool is what she was. She was hoping that some day she may become the best huntress there ever was when she was little. But she quickly gave up on that when she witnessed the torture of her parents and three brothers.
Evane shook her head. Why did she always cloud her mind with the guilt that she was still alive and they weren't? It wasn't healthy; she might start getting some drastic thoughts at this rate...
And another important question: Why did she keep Oxymoolé's skull in her cave? Did he still have some meaning to her?
...Of course not. Evane had never heard of anything as absurd as that. He was a coywolf, the main problem she had with this world. As a small growl escaped her stomach, she got up and grabbed the skull with her fangs. She then exited the cave and threw it off the side of the hill the cave was on.
Aah, much better. It felt as though a weight was lifted off of her shoulders when she heard the sickening crack of his skull hit the ground.
Cruel as it may sound, she was very pleased with herself for killing Oxymoolé when she did.
He just might have killed her in the future.
---

I hope I did better this time. ^//^
Hello there!

Thank you for your interest in joining 'Souls! We are reviewing your application at this time. Please be patient and keep an eye on both this topic and your Private Messages!

Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! We encourage you to keep checking out our information; you can find a wealth of it on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference.

If You've Joined the Game As a...
  • ... Loner, do begin considering which of the packs you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!
  • ... IC pack joiner, you can now begin posting -- you may start your IC pack joining thread whenever you're ready. Make sure you check the pack information to see if the leadership requires anything extra from you!
  • ... OOC pack joiner, the leader still has to respond here before you can start roleplaying -- don't worry, though; if you're rejected from the pack you'll be titled as a Loner, and you're free to pursue other packs or the same one later.
Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
  • Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread.
  • Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.
  • Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
  • If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! The Mentors can assist you with writing, roleplaying, and understanding 'Souls concepts. Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.