I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

Hello =]

The charred ground crunched under her foot pads. This might’ve been her first time here in Sticks and Stones, and what the land used to be held no meaning to her. She had no idea what it used to look like, though if she looked close enough she could probably figure it out. It held no familiarity to her as it might have to others.

She kept walking, dragging her sword across the ground. It made a metallic scraping sound and a dull ding whenever it hit something hard. She was looking for a good, empty spot to train and she figured that these lands would be the perfect ones to do such a thing like this. Training. It was something she enjoyed, sometimes. She had to learn somehow, and she hated training with others so she figured she would come all the way out here to get away from everyone else and train on her own. Though, she did smell others’ scent on the wind, but she didn’t see anyone. They weren’t close, at least, anyway.

Soon, she found a good, empty spot and stopped. She stuck her sword in the ground and surveyed what was around her. She kicked a few good sized rocks out of the way and moved a few dead tree branches and threw them to the side. She looked around. No trees. Where did they come from? There was a puzzled expression on her face, but was soon forgotten as she pulled her sword out of the ground. She held it in both her hands and then swiped at an imaginary foe. She worked on the foot work that Alaki had showed her and tried to keep her arms loose, but tense at the same time. She still needed work, there was no doubt about that, but she also needed to practice what she already knew.

Word Count → 312

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore had no idea why he was out so far away from AniWaya, he had no real reason. So he guessed that it was due to his need to just escape. All the trouble in AniWaya had seemingly gotten to him and Luz and 'Quera needed a longer run than just around the tribal territory. He chose to ride Luz this time, her lean body coped better with the unusual terrain than the more charger like Vasquera. J'adore hadn't payed much attention to the road the trio walked, and such was the way he ended up in the charred lands. He had been busy with the knives he had neglected to sharpen as of recently. He may as well have do it while riding.

The ashes were unsettling to look upon. Such trauma riddled in the charred waste, it was almost unreal. A frown crossed his face, though not brought on by distaste, more by confusion. He had not been present for the fires, he doubted he had even left Spain by time they were in full throng. He had heard of them breifly, word of mouth tail and that was it. He had little knowledge of first hand accounts of the fires.

Luz halted suddenly, 'Quera threw his head up. J'adore leant over to steady the cremello, staring at the woman before him. 'Sorry for the intrusion, miss' J'adore said, his voice strong, but gentle.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Axe had been so into her own training, that she was oblivious to anything outside of her head. She imagined the black wolf in front of her, and she imagined him to have less sword experience than she did. She was kicking his ass, using all the things she had been taught and maybe throwing in her own style of things, too. Once the imaginary black brute had been sliced and diced, she stopped and took a deep breath. There was a scent in that breath that slapped her in the face. It was a surprise at first, and she whirled around with sword in hand, not like she would be able to defend herself much with it.

To her surprise, it was J’adore, the brute that used to be her good friend. The one that she would regularly run into and have a conversation with. The one that pointed her in Alaki’s rude direction, but it all had worked out in the end regardless. She quickly lowered her sword, hoping not to have scared the horses. Horses. She needed to get one of those for herself. ”J’adore!” She stuck the metal weapon in the ground, like how it had been before she started training with it. She approached the side of the horse, and looked up at him. ”How are you?” She had remembered last time she had spoken to him, his daughter had been sick. She wanted to know about that, but what if it was bad? She didn’t want to burden him with bad news, either. "Don't you remember me?" She hoped he would.

Word Count → 266

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

drama~ you can ignore the spanish, it's just j'adore shouting at the pups

The femme's voice seemed familiar, and, now he thought about it, so did her pelt. Axelle? It couldn't be, it'd had been so long ago. And at such a sad time. Here his ears visibly lowered. Axelle had no idea what had happened after he left. 'Axelle?' he said softly, the broad smile he usually sported emerged suddenly, 'Of course, I remember you'. Her pelt was unmistakeable. He had seen some... colourful creatures before, but Axelle's pelt seemed to inprint into his brain. 'I'm doing well, thank you' he said softly, tightening the black bandana and sweeping the stray black fringe strands from his face. 'Actually I've been-' his words were abruptly cut off, by a pair of sharp, high pitched barks. 'Papa, Papa!' J'adore span around, pacing over to his horses. The saddle bag were fidgetting an aweful amount and the Spaniard had a feeling he knew why.

He unlatched the bag and two heads popped out. Ferrari and Iskander. '¡Dios mío! Yo te dije que no vinieras! Su madre será frenética!' He wasn't sure they could totally understand him, but his tone was an direct note of his anger. Both pups lowered their heads with a soft whine, 'Papá lo siento'they chorused in synch. J'adore shook his head, 'Yo no sé qué hacer con ustedes dos'. The Spaniard turned back to Axelle once he had let the duo out of their hold. They must have been in there for ages, sleeping probably, J'adore hadn't heard them. 'Apologies, these are my children, Ferrari and Iskander'.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

It’s fine, I understood some of it =]

He remembered her, excellent! She smiled widely as he continued to answer her questions. She was happy that he looked good and healthy. She listened to him and nodded interested, but her smile slowly faded as they were interrupted by barking… puppies?

Her facial expression dropped into a half smile, half confused state. She craned her neck to look around J’adore to see what all the commotion was about. Two heads popped out of his saddlebag, and her ears flew up in surprise. Two pups that looked like J’adore looked grave as their father yelled at them in a language that Axelle couldn’t understand. When he was done, he introduced them as Ferrari and Iskander. She looked at the two young wolves curiously and smiled, ”Nice to meet you both!”

Then she turned back to J’adore, ”Those are very handsome children you have there.” Then she looked back at the two wolves with another friendly smile. ”What have you been up to, lately, friend?” The sad question still burned in her mind, but she didn’t exactly want to ask it directly. She’ll skip around it, and maybe J’adore will just answer it himself, without needing the question to be asked at all.

Word Count → 202

Points → 0

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Hello

'Hola, miss!' both barked happily. J'adore and Mizu had taught both their children manners, it had almost become habit for the two pups to activate their please and thank yous. Their father shook his head though, 'Their little cabrons is what they are' he said softly, smirking through out. 'Training, procreating, riding, mostly training though' he answered swiftly. Running a hand down his chest he spoke again, 'See?' He was muscled well, and it was something he was always happy to exhibit. There were still small whines from behind him so with sigh he spoke, 'Hey, why don't you guys go and play while we talk'. This was well recieved by Ferrari and Iskander, who dashed of in a flurry.

The conversation froze for a moment before J'adore spoke, confident that his children were away playing. 'So, how have you been?' he asked, it had been a while ago since they had last met. It had been a bad time for him, not something he particularly wanted to dwell on. There was no need to either. Valinta had left his life and he was somewhat glad of that. Mizu was much better suited to him, or perhaps that was a delusion he lived with.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

=]

Axelle smiled as the two pups greeted her collectively. She dipped her nose in greeting to the two of them, and then turned her attention back to J’adore. Her eyes followed his hand, and suddenly she had the urge to touch him as well. She held herself, though. There were children around, and those children must’ve come from his mate, whoever it was. She didn’t want to cross any lines today. She was trying to keep the peace dominant in her life.

”Training… Me too.” Her eyes were still on that hand. She heard him tell the kids to go play, and she was still staring, but broke free when she heard his next question. She tried to act as if she wasn’t just imagining personality traits of J’adore and Itzal combined. That would be an interesting something. Kind of like what she had dreamt of J’adore once, when he was a ‘badass’ J’adore. She wondered if he had a past, too.

”I’ve been alright… Joined a pack, Anathema, and got my life settled in one place for a while. I’m working on my rank now.” She peered back at her sword sticking into the ground behind her. ”I’m a Dasa, a warrior.” It sounded rather important coming out of her mouth. She hoped he thought it was, too.

Her ears were still listening to him, but her eyes watched the pups play little ways away. They were so adorable, and so much like J’adore. She hadn’t known their mother, but she must’ve been a good woman to raise them well. She returned her gaze to him, ”And what about you? Are you still in Aniwaya?” She probably could answer the question for herself if she used her nose, but she figured it would make good conversation and he could elaborate on it a bit. She also didn’t mention her trip to Aniwaya a while back, finding that weird cave with all those human bones in the way back of it. The mere thought made her get goose bumps, if it was even possible. It looked like slaughter.

Word Count → 347

Points → 3

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: lol axelle just made me lol

J'adore listened intently to Axelle's words, ears tilting forward in intrest. 'Really?' he asked, crossing his arms over his chest and smiling. 'Well, if you want any training or sparring you know where I am', he glanced around shakily, 'Though between you and me, you may want to just send a message'. The war was a thorn in his backside and he would advise anyone to stay clear of the borders. He didn't want Axelle becoming a prisoner, he would very much like to keep her on the outside for visits. He noticed her blank staring at his hand, and nearly got mesmerised by her eyes. As she broke her gaze free as did he, smiling awkwardly, almost forgetting his children and Mizu.

'Yeah, I'm still there' he acknowledged with a gentle nod. 'I'm working on getting my Master rank, though with the war is becoming kind of hard to do. With incoming and outgoing raids, I have to take care fo them of course too. So...' It was stressful. Because Mizu needed caring for and she wasn't well enough to give him any kind of physical rewards, the staleness of his love life and his lack of personal life irritated him very much.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lmfao ! Oh boyyyy! The idea of it would be scandalous O.o

The war… She was aware it was going on, but hadn’t given it much thought. It was obviously a bad one considering the borders were closed and dangerous. She hadn’t really been in a trespassing mood at all lately, and so it would stay. Thanks to the war. She wondered what she would be like in a war. She had so many questions; she would start off with this one: ”Is it a civil war?” She really didn’t look into it much, but now that the subject was being brought up, why not pick at it a little?

”…And well, if you have time now to show me a few things that you’ve learned- being a real warrior now and all-“ she said that with a smile, ”You probably have some interesting techniques underneath your sleeve.” Said figuratively of course, knowing J’adore didn’t have on any sleeves at the moment. She stepped back a few feet, pulled her sword out of the ground, and sheathed it. It now hung around her waist on its belt. If you have time, of course.” Her voice was rather seductively taunting, but all in good fun. Axelle didn’t really think of J’adore in that kind of way, but when someone made it a point to make their new muscles obvious, she couldn’t turn down a gander at them. She noticed his awkwardness, which must’ve meant he noticed her interest in his muscles. Awkward. She looked away from him, but returned her gaze back to his face shyly.

Word Count → 251

Points → 0

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: we should totally just do it XD, also it's totally coincidence that he keeps his knives by his hips

'Yeah' J'adore replied softly, 'Though that was just at the start. They've managed to provoke Cours des Miracles and Crimson Dreams into a fully fledged war'. He shooke dhis head and sighed. 'And I'm stuck training everybody, which to be honest isn't bad. But Mizu's been a bit off lately and I'm stuck looking after them two too'. He smiled, lowering his gaze to the floor at then to the scenery. 'It gets lonely after a while...' He spoke truly.

'Yeah' J'adore said, nodding. 'I really only fight with staffs and knives so if you can show me some sword work I'll take that as a good trade'. He gestured to his knife belt, his own personal red and golden knives hung at the hip bone and the spare pair hung further back. 'I have a spare pair if you don't have your own' he added.

'I have all the time in the world' he glanced behind him. Noticing his children were far away, and out of earshot and eyeview. His tone matched Axelle's own, unaware of how seductive his voice sounded, because he wasn't really trying. Probably the Spanish, Italian charm he had inherited.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hmm... would J'adore cheat on his mate, though? That easily?

”Oh…” His mate seemed to be ignoring him lately. She was probably not giving him as much of the attention he deserved. Then she thought of the kids- they seemed well-behaved now, but they also looked to be capable of being little monsters. Her empty gaze was focused J’adore’s pups as she thought of how life must be for him. Even how life must be like for all Aniwayans, Crimson Dreamers, and Cour des Miracles wolves as well. She managed to pull her eyes away from the kids playing in the distance, and focus them on a little patch of ground. There was dying grass in that little area probably because of the coming winter, but then again this was a barren part of the Souls’ territory. Not many things grew here since the fire, the one that Axelle knew nothing about, and not much grass to go on here.

Axelle raised an arm to scratch behind her ear, ”Well, I’m afraid there isn’t much I can show you. I’m still a pupil in training as well.” She was catching on fast to what Alaki had shown her, but she still needed a lot of work. Then she remembered, ”Hah, its kinda’ funny how Alaki is my teacher now…” She wasn’t too sure how J’adore would react, but she wanted to see what he would say about the subject. After all, it was J’adore who sparked Axelle’s interest in Alaki in the first place. ”But if you want, you can ask me anyway and I’ll teach you what I know..” She wasn’t a good teacher, but she would try for her friend. She lay a hand on her sword handle, just resting it there. Maybe even, just in case, if J’adore were to try something fast on her. ”Ready when you are.”

Word Count → 301

Points → 3

<style>
</style>[/html]