Call me weird
((wc:3+))

It kept coming back to him. He wanted a tattoo, and he wanted his own piercing. The idea amused him. And of course, his father would flip. Not that he'd seen his own father in ages. His old man didn't even know he could shift yet. He walked down the street, his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. He always wore the jeans and the tanktop now, no matter where he was or who he was with. His lips gave an involuntary twitch at the thought of Ayasha. She was sweet, she was wonderful, and she was everything he didn't deserve. The smile faded as the ever present butterflies reminded him of the last part. She was too good for him. He would only bring her heartache in the end.

He paused outside of a house that looked warm and inviting, like a family lived there. Not just a father and a self absorbed boy, but a real family. A mother, a father, and their three children. He blinked away the thought angrily. His mother and sisters were dead, all because of a black wolf. The shadow wolves were evil. They needed to be destroyed. But first, he needed to do something for himself, to remind himself that he was separate from the butterflies, that they didn't encompass his whole life. He had a picture, torn from one of his father's books, of the symbol he wanted. A claddagh, it was called. Love, loyalty, and friendship; the three things he gave to Ayasha, even though he wouldn't tell her he did in fact love her.

He realized he was staring at the house, and pulled his eyes away. A chilly gust of wind pushed past him, carrying the scent of the days frost to him. It was still fairly early, the first glimmers of dawn beginning to show on the horizon. He let out a soft breath without realizing he'd been holding it to begin with.
Rory had left his girlfriend’s house to visit his dear horse, Treasa, whom he hadn’t seen in a few days. He had been busy wooing Mya and so hadn’t really had time to take care of his horse. He on a whim grabbed his bag of piercing and tattooing stuff. He might give himself another sometime.

But as he left, he saw a lad nearby that he couldn’t really recall seeing before. He looked a little lost and a bit in love and Rory was pretty sure that those two things were related. Especially since he seemed to know where he was but not what to do. So he decided to see if he could help the boy.

He repositioned his bag and jogged the short distance to the other wolf. He noticed the familiar claddagh and unconsciously held his necklace with the claddagh. ”Do ye need any ‘elp, laddie?” Rory was helpful and eager to meet more pack members. And his horse could wait a bit longer. It was a bit nippy out and he could tell that it was almost fall. He couldn’t wait until his birthday came and with it, Samhain. Maybe they could do a party in celebration of Halloween.
He lifted his eyes to the approaching male, arching an eyebrow in surprise. The approaching male was vaguely familiar, and yet not. Liam wondered if perhaps he hadn't just seen him wandering in the distance. Not that the boy spent too much time in the pack lands, really. In fact, it was rather to opposite. He spent a lot of time outside the pack. The whole place reeked of dreams and wishes. Liam was more into less emotional stuff. He only stayed because Ayasha knew where he was here. True, he wandered, but his home was here, for now. The butterflies often told him his first test would be here, in these lands. If he wandered away, he wouldn't find out if he were suitable for... well, for whatever the butterflies wanted him for. He knew he would purify the land of evil wolves, especially the shadow wolves, the ones who stole his mother and sisters away.

He snorted, the half laugh sending a plume of fog from his nostrils. "Dude, there ain't no help for the wicked. No rest, either." This struck him as being funny, and he chuckled. "I'm Liam." He offered his hand, feeling somewhat amiable, if not a bit ornery. He grinned crookedly at the male, his cocky attitude showing. "What'cha doing up so early?" The male was shorter than him by just a bit. He didn't have the obvious muscular build he did, but he at least carried himself like someone who wasn't a bookworm. He wasn't worth full out respect, but he wasn't worth scorning either.
He meant the boy’s look of surprise with a friendly smile. He hadn’t seen the lad around that he could think of but then again he had until recently kept to himself. And now, he spent much of his time with Mya. So although they had never met before it was possible that the two of them had had glimpses of each other.

The youngster’s reaction to his question had Rory raise his eyebrow in surprise. ”An’ do ye consider yerself wicked, then?” He took Liam’s hand and gave it a firm shake. ”Me name is Rory Ward. ‘Tis a pleasure ta me ye, Liam.” He considered Liam’s second question. Why was he up so early?

Ah, yes. His horse. ”Well I could ask ye the same thing. Bu’ I was gonna visit me horse, Treasa. I’ve admittedly ‘ave nae been spendin’ enough time wi’ ‘er.” He glanced at the picture Liam had. ”Might I ask why ye ‘ave a picture of a Claddagh wi’ ye?” He didn’t think it was crime so he was accusatory but more curious. He played a bit with his Claddagh necklace. He originally wore to help remind himself of his family and homeland but now it took on a different set of meanings with Mya.
((wc 3+))

The irish wolfhound asked him a question, and the mud hued male gave it some honest thought. After a moment, he answered honestly. "Everyone has some wicked in them somewhere. In some it's more obvious than in others." That was not quite an answer for Rory, but it was okay. Rory answered his question next. ”Well I could ask ye the same thing. Bu’ I was gonna visit me horse, Treasa. I’ve admittedly ‘ave nae been spendin’ enough time wi’ ‘er. Might I ask why ye ‘ave a picture of a claddagh wi’ ye?” He didn't ask what Liam was doing up so early, so Liam didn't answer. However, he did ask about the picture torn from one of his father's precious books.

Liam looked at the picture of the claddagh, then at Rory. He finally shrugged. Why not answer the male honestly? "There is someone I care about very deeply. And the symbol reminds me of her." Sweet, pure Ayasha. Her beautiful blue eyes, and the friendship, and the love the two shared. Her laugh, her sweet scent, the chaste kisses the two had shared. He gave an honest smile, then spoke again. "I want to get the claddagh tattooed on me. But I don't know anyone who could do it. Except my dad's girlfriend, but I don't want to go to her." His voice fell flat. His father was courting Sky, and it made the young male mad. He didn't like it that his father was replacing his mom so soon. It wasn't fair, and it wasn't right.

He shrugged, pushing it away. "I also wanted to get my ear pierced too. Or my eyebrow, I haven't decided which. Just wish I knew someone who could do it." Oh, how little he knew that the male in front of him could do it for him.
OOC: We can do the piercing and tattooing OOC if you want?

IC: He considered the young lads answer. ”I suppose that’s true, lad.” He did wonder why Liam said that about having darkness in everyone. Though it was none of his business and so didn’t bring it up. He gave a mental shrug and turned his attention to Liam’s answer to his own question.

He gave a slight grin at being told about the symbol reminding Liam about a girl. ”Oh? She must be a special lass then.” at having a tattoo, Rory wondered at his reasoning but once again left it alone. The boy’s reasons were his own and Rory wasn’t going to ask when it was none of his business. ”I cin do it fer ye? I did me own. An’ I know the claddagh very well.” He offered the boy.

At wanting a piercing and not knowing anyone who did it, Rory gave a slight chuckle. ”Well, yer in luck, lad. I also cin do piercings. So when do ye want ta do them?” Rory was happy to help his fellow pack members. It was rather funny that he was looking for someone to do things and that person was standing right here.
((What if we do the piercing IC, and the tat OOC? Big Grin ))

Liam grinned, excited. Rory said he could do the tattoo and the piercing. His tail wagged as he looked at his pack mate. "Oh yeah, Ayasha is a very special lass. One day she'll be my mate," he confided with all the confidence of a teenager lost in love. "I'd love to do them now. I mean, if you have time? Could we?" His tail kept wagging eagerly as he watched the wolfhound with excitement.

"Where do you think a piercing would look better? My eyebrow or my ear? And can you pierce a tongue? My dad's girlfriend has her tongue pierced and it looks awesome, I'd love to have mine done. Does it hurt? I mean I'm sure putting a chunk of metal where it don't belong hurts, but how bad does it hurt? Where should I get my claddagh? I was thinking my forearm or my shoulder blade. Will that hurt? I mean more than a little? I'm not afraid of pain, I'm just curious."

Overhead the sun had begun to rise, streaking the sky with soft streaks of light. The world was beginning to lighten. Even the dark male's heart was light. Normally, he'd be like he was just moments before, brooding and angry, feeling like an outcast in the pack. Well, he was an outcast in the pack. He only stayed because the butterflies would test him here. He didn't want to lose the chance to prove to the butterflies that he was worthy to carry out their deeds. They would rain justice on the shadow wolves of the lands.
OOC: Sounds good. Especially since I personally have no idea how to tattoo but have had piercings.

IC: Rory grinned at Liam’s enthusiasm over a girl named Ayasha. He hadn’t heard of her. She must be from either another pack or a loner. ”Is she a loner or from another pack, lad? ‘Er name does nae sound familiar.” He wasn’t against it. He was mostly curious. At doing the piercing and tattooing now, he nodded. ”O’ course. I ‘appen ta have me supplies ‘ere in me bag.” He sat down on a nearby rock.

The onslaught of questions made him chuckle slightly. ”Well, that ‘twould depend on ye. I personally only have the two in me ears bu’ I can do them wherever ye want. An’ I ‘ave no idea ‘ow much the other places ‘urt. I imagine more than an ear. An’ the same wi’ a tattoo. I ‘ave only the one on me chest an’ that ‘urt like ‘ell. Bu’ yer arm should nae ‘urt too much.” He waited for Liam’s choices.

As he did, he got out his stuff for doing both. He luckily had dye. He rather liked doing this but he didn’t do it very often. Maybe Mya would want something done. He might pierce Saorise’s ears if she wanted to.
"She's from Aniwaya. I can't wait to see her again. I'm going to move there when I'm older, old enough to ask her to be my mate." He grinned at the male, making his decisions. "We'll just do my ear for now. We can do my tongue later. And I want the tattoo here." He touched just above his left wrist to show the male where he wanted it. As Rory sat down on a rock, Liam knelt at his feet. He decided he liked Rory, he was a good male. His tail wagged excitedly although he sat still other than that.

He couldn't wait to see Ayasha once his new tattoo was healed. He wondered if she would find the piercing sexy. He knew he found piercings sexy. Although Sky was dating his father, he did think she was pretty. He enjoyed the sight of her multitude of piercings. Ayahsa didn't have any, but he was sure he could talk her into it someday. She would look adorable with gold hoops in her ears.

As he waited excitedly, he asked more questions, this time pausing between each one to get answers. "How long will it take them to heal? Do I need to clean them? How do I take care of them?" He watched the male's movements, then asked quietly, "Would you teach me to do piercings and tattoos, Rory?"
OOC: Want to end it with your post and say that Rory gave him the piercing?

IC: Rory smiled at the young male as he talked about his love. ”She sound lovely, lad. Yer lucky ta ‘ave ‘er an’ she lucky ta ‘ave such a fine lad as yerself.” He nodded as Liam decided to do his ear first and where he wanted his tattoo. ”What sort o’ color do ye want it?” He had quite a few so it didn’t really matter.

He got his tools and his captive bead jewelry ready. He smiled as Liam wagged his tail but otherwise stayed still. He hummed slightly as he shaved a little area around where he was going to pierce. He then took a little bit of alcohol and poured it on the ear. He poked his tool through the ear in a single sure movement. He hummed a little more to keep the boys mind occupied.

He chuckled a bit at the questions. ”Well, ye’ll need ta leave that in fer about six weeks. Bu’ ye’ll need ta keep something in fer bout six months.” At cleaning them, he nodded. ”make sure ye rinse them in alcohol ta keep it from bein’ infected. And don’t touch it or le’ anybody else touch fer a few weeks. An’ ye’ll want to turn them.” At the boys request, he considered and then nodded. ”Sure!”