I'll be your Fairytail
[html]

Word Count → --- :: Out of Character text

Shaw thought that he did well, especially with her thanks, they had a nice quiet dinner, though there was one setback, he was sure it would be pushed to the back of their heads. The dance was something he woulnd't forget either. He loved her touch so as she put her head on his shoulder he wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling by far the happiest man alive.

“I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am happy just to be with you, and to give you something you probably needed for a long time.”

He said kissing her head lightly and looked out to the water of the oasis, smiling happily. Aware that he was sure what he wanted now, but he would take his time and let there be more dates, and let her think on it herself, but he was certain he wanted to be Orin's mate and not just the father of her children. He wouldn't ask today though, he would just have to find a better time, than this one, they were still getting used to each other again, especially now that everything had happened. He had thought he knew her but he really didn't so it was a big shock when she did not even want her book back

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]