The long journey is about to end
[html]

OOC :: "J" Akira is on her lupus form next to howling caverns on Anathema borders.

It was a long and exhausting journey toward those lands, and Akira really was tired from the long search for a home. Since she arrived, she found that the land was full of many options to settle down on a pack. She already wandered around the lands of this pack named "Anathema" for a few days, she even met one of its member. It was the perfect pack for her, she was sure of that. Already used to the hostility of other wolves she felt a bit awkward while leading toward the borders of the pack, but that wasn't enough to make her back down and decide to try again later. Her days of loneliness were going to end on that precisely moment.

She gave a greeting howl at the same time that she adopted a submissive posture, lowering her head and holding her ears against her skull. The purple eyed female waited patiently for someone to show up. She wondered what could happen if someone decided to attack her instead of helping her inside the pack, after her experience with the other wolf pack that killed her whole family it was easy to feel scary trying to join one. She hide the fear of her eyes and muttered the words "Don't be a coward." Backing down wasn't an option and will never be.

The wind brought her the scent of someone else approaching. It was the time for her to swallow her fear against other packs and finally join one becoming part of something and finally finding a new home.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Hey there :] Naniko's in Optime form.

She had been stewing over the idea of adding Alaki to the ranks as a leader, but she wanted to be certain about him. The two of them had always had pretty open communication in regards to the pack, and he'd readily accepted a few added responsibilities when she had needed him to during the birth of her pups. Naniko had wanted a few days to herself to recover and spend some quality bonding time with her three sons before she would have to go back to her regular pack duties. He was a good member, had moved up in his rank tier and seemed ambitious and willing to move up even farther. But she didn't want another Theodore or Azalea, canines who had pledged allegiance to her and the pack as past leaders but who had eventually left her.

The female tossed these thoughts around as she padded along the border, nose twitching and ears turning this way and that. She was only half paying attention to the things around her, lost in her own troubles, and the howl of another canine caught her off guard. She stopped in her tracks, jade eyes searching for the form of the other female. She had to be nearby...Naniko could smell that she'd come quite close to her in her trek of her pack's borderline. "Hello?" She called. She kept one hand trained on the dagger in her weapons-belt, the other moving to push her braid out of the way so that it hung in place over her back. "Is someone here?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

In Character

She firstly felt the scent of another female approaching and then she heard her calling over for her answering Akira's previous howl."Hello?" someone said from the nearby trees. The black she-wolf waited until that near voice called out again "Is someone here?" She sighed softly before walking toward the direction of the other female wolf.

She was a large white wolf with green eyes, surely older than Akira. She lowered her head even more showing respect toward the white female that was on her optime form. I mean no threat... The purple eyed wolf started. This female stand like an imposing wolf with a lot of confidence on herself, she was surely the alpha of the pack. Greetings. The black female spoke with a soft and respectful voice. My name is Akira Youali and i am wishing to join your pack. She finally stated. She closed her mouth and waited for the alpha to answer her, she stared at the white female without hostility or leading her eyes up to the female's eyes. She was going to follow the green-eyes wolf's rules and answer anything that the other could ask to her. The black wolf wasn't going to let any fear or anything else get between her and her way into a new home...

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She finally spotted the stranger. Naniko was naturally suspicious of anyone who would come to her borders, but the fact that the other had howled for attention and hadn't just been sneaking around it was a good sign. She had announced her presence and sought to speak with someone from the pack - that was what Naniko interpreted it as. She approached slowly and carefully, keeping her eyes on the female and observing her body language and behavior.

Naniko was scarred from encounters in the past - she was no fighter. Long scars ran along her arms from old claw wounds, and there was a large knot of flesh on her chest that was gnarled and twisted - a canine had attempted to remove her heart through her chest, at one point. She was only five years old, still in her prime, however. "Greetings, stranger." She said, still looking the other over as her fingers traced along the hilt of her dagger.

The canine didn't seem like much of a threat, but looks could be deceiving. She had the proper body language and even announced herself that she was not a threat, though. Naniko relaxed ever so slightly, letting her hand fall down to her side. "You're in need of a home, then. Anathema is a pack of misfits and rogues who are looking for a new start...myself included. I am Naniko D'Angelo, the Angela here, or leader. What traits or skills do you have that might benefit the pack, should I allow you entrance?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

WC→331

The black wolfess waited for an answer. As the white she-wolf greeted back, Akira was able to watch how the alpha female evaluated the situation. The black she kept waiting until the green-eyed female relaxed before turning into her optime form. She felt more comfortable while being on the same form as the wolfess. It was incredible that she finally found someone bigger than herself, anyway she was going to grow a bit more too.

The wolfess spoke again telling the smaller she some details about the pack and her own name. Naniko D'Angelo. Akira repeated mentally the alphas name, it will be better for her to remember it in the future, she also recognized that what the female told her really made her good impression of that pack grow on her mind. She was in search of a home, a new beginning. Naniko asked for what skills and traits could she offer to benefit the pack. Akira must choose her following words very carefully, she wanted to show the white female that she worth to be accepted but didn't wanted her to think that she was exaggerating. I can hunt for you and your pack. She started, the feeding issues could be the best way to start. I am pretty skilled in hand to hand combat or can also fight with some weapons, I also know about basic weapon crafting and medicine, and I will learn what I don't know. I also know how to talk the english language fluently and I know how to read it. She finished softly, she wasn't going to add that in her last pack she was raised up to fight, she was going to say it just if the wolfess asked for her last pack or stuff. She was mentally prepared for rejection, thought some of her skills could not be enough for the white alpha. In that case she was going to improve her skills and try it again later. But she really wanted the alpha to accept her, the idea of still wandering like a loner wasn't very pleasant.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

There had been a few times in her life where she'd lived as a loner, but it wasn't something that Naniko enjoyed. She was a fairly solitary creature as far as day to day life went and she could survive on her own and all...but there was something about being in a pack that she really enjoyed. Even when she had left Crimson Dreams she hadn't taken much time to be alone and wallow - she had just joined the old Phoenix Valley pack instead. She was never happier than when she was doing what she was supposed to be doing, being at the head of a pack.

"Sounds like you have a wide set of skills. We have quite a few rank tiers that you would fit into easily, I feel. You choose what path you want to follow after you've been around for a while and have proven to me that you are going to stick around" Many canines came and left. This didn't bother her much, as Naniko knew that that was the way of packs...but to earn a spot in her ranks, new Zepar-ranked canines would have to prove themselves worthy.

The other female had shifted, perhaps to be on a more even level with Naniko. She didn't mind this, as it would make the next part of the joining process a bit easier. "I would like to accept you into the pack...but first you must go through our ceremony - the rite of Agares. In this rite, to join you to the pack and make you one of us, we must share blood. I would make a small cut on your hand and one on mine and join them together. The ceremony was required to join the pack unless one had relatives there already. A canine who was already related already shared blood with Anathema.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

OOC :: really sorry for the failed post ^^" WC→000

For Akira it was like music to hear that the white alpha accepted her and considered her skills enough to fit into the pack. She was now soo close to her new starting in a new pack. The black female couldn't contain the smile that appeared on her face. The purple-eyed wolfess already knew that the joining process wasn't over yet. Matteo, the albino wolf that she met on the coast beach inside the Anathema territory. He taught her about the ceremony that they celebrate to make a hard bond between each pack mate and the alpha. The sharing of blood.

The smaller wolfess patiently waited as the green-eyed female explained the process of the "rite of Agares". The warrior wolfess nodded softly when the alpha finished. I am ready. She spoke after a few silence minutes, offering her hand she waited for Naniko to proceed. The white male told her that it wasn't as bad as it seemed, why would he lie to her? She finally found a new place to call home and on a few minutes it was going to be officially true.

Table by Luna

[html]
<style>
</style>

No worries, I thought it looked fine :]

She was grateful to have the pack all around her, to be able to lead such a group. There were times when some of them didn't get along, she felt, but that was normal. The caves were fairly close together, and canines probably bumped into each other fairly often down there. Hopefully Akira would get settled in and make a friend or two without any problems. The canines in Anathema weren't the nicest to newcomers sometimes, but that was to be expected with their hierarchy. Zepars had to prove themselves useful before they could get much respect.

Akira offered her hand, and the Angela slid her ceremonial dagger from its sheath. It was one of three weapons that she carried today, the other two being daggers as well - albeit less decorative ones. This one was only used for this purpose and this purpose alone, the ceremony that would bind the newcomer to the rest of the pack and make them one of them. She made the cuts quickly without speaking, holding her hand against the other's tightly for a few moments before releasing it.

"It is done. You are now the newest Zepar of Anathema, the lowest on the totem pole. Welcome. Follow me, girl, and I'll show you where you can sleep" The leader said a bit roughly, putting the dagger back in its place and pressing the fingers of her other hand against the pulsing cut. It would heal in a few days, nothing to worry about. "Also, before I forget. If that cut gets infected or gives you any trouble, I have some herbs that'll help." She started for the caves, motioning for Akira to follow. "Had you been wandering long before you found us?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

OOC ::Omg being sick will kill meh!! and not meh, my inspiration to write -.-*

She remained still as the white female practiced the cuts on their hands, it wasn't really painful but Akira instinct told her to take the hand away immediately. She just ignored the pain even when the alpha joined their paws mixing their blood. It was done. Akira got what she wanted since she lost her previous pack, a new place to call home.

Now Akira was a "Zepar". She was on the lowest part of the list of ranks, but she already was decided to improve herself as a pack member. She nodded when Lady Naniko finished talking. The place that they used to sleep was something that she really wanted to know. The white male that she knew on the beach caves told her something about some other large caves. It was very exciting for Akira, she loved new experiences and this one was really well welcomed. The white she-wolf said that she got some herbs if the wound on Akira's hand got infected. Thank you. The black wolfess answered. Thought the wound wasn't too big it was good to know that the alpha did care just a bit for her health.

"Had you been wandering long before you found us?" The green-eyed wolfess asked after a few steps. Akira blinked a bit before answering. Well I am not pretty sure. Maybe six months. She haven't thought much of the time that she spend alone traveling and now she didn't really knew how much time just passed. I was part of another pack before. There was where I was trained like a warrior. She added quickly in an attempt to change the conversation. She didn't wanted to talk of her lonely days, for some strange reason it was harder than remembering her life on her now dead pack.

Table by Luna

[html]
<style>
</style>

Oh no D: <3 I'm not sick, I just have class and work each day that keeps me from my one true love...'Souls Smile

It had been a while since she'd had a fresh conversation - she had daily interactions with Ravesque and Pontiac, but was keeping to herself as much as she could. She wanted to give her litter of pups good instruction and didn't want to leave them with Pontiac for too long and strain her sister, either. She was not exactly gentle with them, trying to teach them the basics of pack life, and she wanted them to grow up to be realistic thinkers. Occasionally they would go on outings to the beach or to another part of the territory, but she kept a firm gaze on all three of the rambunctious boys when they would.

"This is the fifth pack that I've been a part of and the third that I've led - canines come and go from their packs for various reasons. I hope that you stick around here...there's a group of coyotes up to the Northwest of us that I'm not too fond of...warriors would be real useful should they decide to send another spy over our borders." That was what she believed the Infernian to be, the trespasser that she and Theodore had found near their dens months prior. She had disposed of the smaller creature easily despite her lack of sparring skills, using one of her poison-tipped daggers to do the job. "No family tagging along with ya? Pups or anything?" She inquired as they walked around the mountain toward one of the side entrances to the place. "Come on in."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

OOC :Confusedrry for the late posting. A really bad week -.-

Both wolves surrounded the mountain leading toward the entrance of a cave. Akira was looking around, getting to know the landscape that now was her home. She needed to explore those lands to be able to serve her new pack and she was going to have that opportunity soon. A feeling of freedom was growing inside the black wolfess, she finally wasn't in the need of fight every day to survive. Her life on a pack was just starting and she loved the feeling of it. The white female started talking about some her leadership and some other issues that Akira already knew. She was going to stay surely around for a while, maybe for the rest of her life. She didn’t knew. Then the white alphess mentioned a coyote pack that was located next to the Anatheman territory. Inferni. The black she-wolf whispered softly. She was once next to that coyote pack, she even made a friend there but maybe not all the coyotes and hybrids there were so friendly. Well…I was on that coyote pack borders a few days ago… Thought I just met a little coywolf that was really friendly. A newjoiner thought...

The huge wolfess asked if there was someone traveling with her. She knew that probably all her family and old pack were dead on the surroundings of her old pack lands. It always brought some sadness to Akira when she remembered her old packs fate and this time wasn’t an exception. But she knew that she couldn’t stay sad forever. No, I am not traveling with anyone else. I don’t know if any one of my family and old pack is still alive. She sighed softly looking back at the floor. She nodded when the white wolf told her to enter the cave. She looked up and finally saw the cave entrance. The black female entered looking around forgetting for a moment her previous sadness. The cave seemed marvelous at her eyes.

Table by Luna

[html]
<style>
</style>

Here is the den map. It's updated except for the fact that den 4 is about to be taken :] So any individual dens except that one, I believe, are free.

"Some of them don't like wolves. I don't like some coyotes...but I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Inferni's full of coyotes and coyote hybrids." That was the extent of her knowledge there. She was glad that the female had recognized what a danger the coyotes could be, that they weren't a group to really mess with if one didn't have to. Naniko was fine with leaving them be if they left her and Anathema alone. She didn't have too many warriors, but she had enough to keep the place safe. She nodded at Akira's second set of words, about not knowing where or if her old pack or family were alive. It didn't really matter - she had simply been curious about the girl's circumstances.

Naniko was used to seeing the inner dwellings of the cave, but paused when Akira did. Perhaps the place looked more splendorous than she had thought. She looked around a bit herself before continuing down the hall toward the denning area. When they reached that she came to a slow halt, pointing down the narrow hallway. "The individual dens are here. You can pick the one that you'd like...and I can find you some furs or something nice to spruce it up a bit." She said, pointing with one clawed finger at the cracks and crevices in the wall that led into the individual dens.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]

OOC :: Choose den Number 10 ^^

Akira keep on walking behind Naniko. She pointed out a narrow hallway."The individual dens are here. You can pick the one that you'd like...and I can find you some furs or something nice to spruce it up a bit". The white alpha told her.Thank you. She answered softly. The black female didn't really know if the bigger wolfess was going to follow her so she just nodded at the green eyed wolf and continued, slowly enough for the other to follow her.

There were plenty of openings that leaded to small rooms, surely used by other wolves. Akira continued until she stopped in front of the den number ten, the other two caves that were at both sides of the den were already taken. Some company wont come bad for me. She thought as she entered the den. The black wolfess looked back at the white female and nodded getting her to know that she choose that one to become her new place.

Table by Luna

[html]
<style>
</style>

Updated Smile End this one?

She didn't want to just leave the female without some direction, but she did want to go and get her those furs. The furs would probably be more appreciated in the winter time; after Akira's den was otherwise furnished they could be used for added warmth and comfort. Naniko's own bed had several furs laid over it, a bear fur being one of her most prized possessions. She would have to hunt and skin more animals as the season ended, to both fill up their food storage and gain a nice stock-pile of furs for herself, her children, and the new members for the upcoming winter.

"I'll go and get them...and bring them by a little later. Maybe Theodore left some in his den when he took off; I doubt he could have carried all of that" She said, referring to her runaway sub-leader. She hoped to replace him with someone from one of the upper tiers soon, hopefully Alaki if she could learn to trust him a bit better. Naniko didn't want to be left as the lone leader again after a few months...hopefully he planned on sticking around longer than her last two sub-leaders, Azalea and Theodore, had. "I'll be back a little later." She said, turning to pad down the hall toward Theodore's abandoned den.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. Closed! Smile

In Character

The large wolfess looked around. At her eyes, her the new den it was magnificent. Just needed some furs and stuff but her new leader already told her that she was going to bring her some. Ok, I will go to hunt and get more furs soon. She said smiling a bit but still showing respect. She still got the sleeping roll that Rain gave her when they met a few weeks ago. Akira didn't saw Rain ever again but she was completely sure that they were going to meet again soon.

As the white female left, the black she-wolf left her leather bag on the floor and took the sleeping roll. The she wolfess collocated it far away from the cave entrance. Not because she was scared of some wolves attacking her at night. She was already used to be cautious and protect herself as much as she could before sleeping. Looking around she started to think about what stuff she was going to use in the cave. She knew that there were some empty human houses all around, and someone told her while traveling that there was a large city full of unclaimed stuffs that she could use.

Maybe I could investigate a bit. Saying this the purple-eyed wolf leaded to the cave entrance. She wanted to investigate her surroundings. To get to know those large caves exploring them was the best and funniest way.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]