Frozen Sun and Broken Moon

[html]
Log of Threads
[/html]

[html]

Completed

It's a nasty habit. - 8/18/11

Concious Fists - 8/25/11 - M

These hands will cause no harm - 9/9/11 (backdate: 8/27/11)

The Ants go Marching - 9/18/11

All to Chance - 9/30/11

Whispers in the Dark - 10/2/11

Rolling in the Deep - 10/11/11

Get to Workin' - 10/20/11

I want to go Home - 10/21/11

Wild at the Heart - 10/30/11

No Place Like Home - 5/20/12 (back date: 5/13/12)

Wish upon a Blackstar (joiner) - 6/2/12

Fire by the Water - 6/15/12 (back date: 6/14/12)

Shy Girl - 6/16/12 (back date: 6/15/12)

Hunter's Pleasure - 6/21/12 (back date:6/16/12)

[/html]
[html]
Tables

[/html]

[html]
By Me
[/html]

[html]

Ooc Here/###

In this lonely place, bathed in silence and thoughts of you. I can't see your face but I'm trying to envision you. So are you really out there? Are you awake with memories of a boy you haven't met yet, who's wished upon the Pleiades?

In this lonely place, bathed in silence and thoughts of you. I can't see your face but I'm trying to envision you. So are you really out there? Are you awake with memories of a boy you haven't met yet, who's wished upon the Pleiades?

<style>
.earth .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.earth p {color:#FFFFFF;}
.earth b {color:#384922; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #38634b;}
.earth i {color:#1b4863;}
.earth {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... planet.png); background-color:#000000; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:300px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]
<div class="earth">
<p class="ooc">Ooc Here/###</p>

<p>In this lonely place, bathed in silence and thoughts of you. <i>I can't see your face but I'm trying to envision you.</i> So are you really out there? Are you awake with memories of a boy you haven't met yet, who's wished upon the <b>Pleiades?</b></p>
<br>
<p>In this lonely place, bathed in silence and thoughts of you. <i>I can't see your face but I'm trying to envision you.</i> So are you really out there? Are you awake with memories of a boy you haven't met yet, who's wished upon the <b>Pleiades?</b></p>

</div>
<style>
.earth .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.earth p {color:#FFFFFF;}
.earth b {color:#384922; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #38634b;}
.earth i {color:#1b4863;}
.earth {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/planet.png); background-color:#000000; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:300px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/dohtml]

[html]

Ooc Here/###

<style>
.lava .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.lava p {color:#e83b12;}
.lava b {color:#bf0000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #c31f1a;}
.lava i {color:#ee8c43;}
.lava {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... orious.png); background-color:#331a13; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:255px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]
<div class="lava">

<br>

</div>
<style>
.lava .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.lava p {color:#e83b12;}
.lava b {color:#bf0000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #c31f1a;}
.lava i {color:#ee8c43;}
.lava {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/glorious.png); background-color:#331a13; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:255px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 2px #000; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/dohtml]

[html]

Ooc Here/###

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]<div class="stars">

<br>

</div>
<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/skylights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/dohtml]
[html]

OOC goes here! I’ll whet your dream of their ruin, my sweet little libertine. We’ll fix it all with gasoline

Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire
Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire Bring it down to the wire…and scrape.

They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes.

<style>
.Rurik p.ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; color:#000000;}
.Rurik p {padding:15px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px; color:#000080;}
.Rurik b {color:#000000; letter-spaceing:.10px; font-style:bold; font-size: 12px;}
.Rurik i {color:#434E54; }
.Rurik {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... arth-1.png); background-color:#FFFFFF; background-positon:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Code:
<div class="Rurik">
<p class="ooc">OOC goes here! I’ll whet your dream of their ruin, my sweet little libertine. We’ll fix it all with gasoline</p>

<p>Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b>
Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b> Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b> Bring it down to the wire…and scrape.<br><br>

They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes</b> They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes</b> They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes.</b></p>

</div>

<style>
.Rurik p.ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; color:#000000;}
.Rurik p {padding:15px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px; color:#000080;}
.Rurik b {color:#000000; letter-spaceing:.10px; font-style:bold; font-size: 12px;}
.Rurik i {color:#434E54; }
.Rurik {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/scartheearth-1.png); background-color:#FFFFFF; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000000; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

OOC goes here!

Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire
Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. Parasite messiahs. Set them all on fire Bring it down to the wire…and scrape.

They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes They force it in and you swallow. Black words and cheap goodbyes. I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes.

<style>
.moon p.ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; }
.moon p {padding:0px; text-indent:10px; color:#FF0000; font-size:12px;}
.moon b {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:13px;}
.moon i {color:#C0C0C0; font-size:11px;}
.moon {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... ikmoon.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:4px solid #800000; width:500px; background-color: #000000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Code:
<div class="moon">
<p class="ooc">OOC goes here! </p>

<p>Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b>
Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b> Bring it down to the wire…and scrape Bring it down to the wire. <i>Parasite messiahs.</i> <b>Set them all on fire</b> Bring it down to the wire…and scrape.<br><br>

They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes</b> They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes</b> They force it in and you swallow. <i>Black words and cheap goodbyes.</i> <b>I’ll burn it all just to light your eyes.</b></p>

</div>

<style>
.moon p.ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; }
.moon p {padding:0px; text-indent:10px; color:#FF0000; font-size:12px;}
.moon b {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:13px;}
.moon i {color:#C0C0C0; font-size:11px;}
.moon {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/rurikmoon.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:4px solid #800000; width:500px; background-color: #000000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

OOC Here!/### words

We learn What it feels like To feel pain For the first time We learn What it feels like To suffer. Feels like to suffer. Give me the strength To face what's in front of you, In front of me. By any length To face what's in front of you, In front of me.

We learn What it feels like To feel pain For the first time We learn What it feels like To suffer. Feels like to suffer. Give me the strength To face what's in front of you, In front of me. By any length To face what's in front of you, In front of me.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
<div class="rurikk">
<p class="ooc">OOC Here!/### words</p>

<p>We learn What it feels like <b>To feel pain For the first time</b> We learn What it feels like To suffer. Feels like to suffer. <i>Give me the strength To face what's in front of you, In front of me.</i> By any length To face what's in front of you, In front of me.</p>

<p>We learn What it feels like <b>To feel pain For the first time</b> We learn What it feels like To suffer. Feels like to suffer. <i>Give me the strength To face what's in front of you, In front of me.</i> By any length To face what's in front of you, In front of me.</p>
</div>

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

OOC Here!

Action Speech Thought

<style>
.thief .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:10px; font-size:10px;}
.thief p {color:#FAED01; text-indent: 10px; padding: 10px;}
.thief b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.thief i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.thief {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /theif.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width: 400px; padding: 100px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
.thief1 {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... eif2-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 50px;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
<div class="thief"><div class="thief1">
<p class="ooc">OOC Here!</p>

<p>Action <b>Speech</b> <i>Thought</i></p>

</div></div>

<style>
.thief .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:10px; font-size:10px;}
.thief p {color:#FAED01; text-indent: 10px; padding: 10px;}
.thief b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.thief i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.thief {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/theif.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width: 400px; padding: 100px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
.thief1 {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/theif2-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 50px;}
</style>

[html]

OOC Here!

ActionSpeechThought

<style>
.fire .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; Padding:15px 0px 25px 0px; text-align:center;}
.fire p {color:#F8700C;}
.fire b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0c542; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #42f0a0; }
.fire i {color:#E10B0B;}
.fire {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... urik-1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:center center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify; width: 330px; padding: 5px 15px 15px 15px; border: 2px solid #E18200; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Code:
<div class="fire">
<p class="ooc">OOC Here!</p>

<p>Action<b>Speech</b><i>Thought</i>

</div>
<style>
.fire .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; Padding:15px 0px 25px 0px; text-align:center;}
.fire p {color:#F8700C;}
.fire b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0c542; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #42f0a0; }
.fire i {color:#E10B0B;}
.fire {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/flamerurik-1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:center center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify; width: 330px; padding: 5px 15px 15px 15px; border: 2px solid #E18200; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

OOC Here!/### Words

You take your power from the shock of an ending. Just a figment of the negative space. Manifestation of the things I'm resenting. I spit it back and ask you how does it taste. An exorcism of the fallout and the failing. Your only weapon is the fear. you project. Underestimated level of intensity. I'll take on anything you try to subject.

You take your power from the shock of an ending. Just a figment of the negative space. Manifestation of the things I'm resenting. I spit it back and ask you how does it taste. An exorcism of the fallout and the failing. Your only weapon is the fear. you project. Underestimated level of intensity. I'll take on anything you try to subject.

<style>
.pillar .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#cfcfcf; text-indent:120px; font-size:10px; Padding:0px 0px 210px 0px;}
.pillar p {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:11px; text-indent:10px;}
.pillar b {color:#b13a00; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.pillar i {color:#bc501b; font-size:11px;}
.pillar {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lar2-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#781900; background-position:top center; width:355px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; border: 2px solid #411003; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Code:
<div class="pillar">
<p class="ooc">OOC Here!/### Words</p>

<p>You take your power from the shock of an ending. <b>Just a figment of the negative space.</b> Manifestation of the things I'm resenting. <i>I spit it back and ask you how does it taste.</i> An exorcism of the <b>fallout and the failing.</b> Your only weapon is the fear. <i>you project.</i> Underestimated level of intensity. I'll take on anything you try to subject.</p>
<p>You take your power from the shock of an ending. <b>Just a figment of the negative space.</b> Manifestation of the things I'm resenting. <i>I spit it back and ask you how does it taste.</i> An exorcism of the <b>fallout and the failing.</b> Your only weapon is the fear. <i>you project.</i> Underestimated level of intensity. I'll take on anything you try to subject.</p>

</div>

<style>
.pillar .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#cfcfcf; text-indent:120px; font-size:10px; Padding:0px 0px 210px 0px;}
.pillar p {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:11px; text-indent:10px;}
.pillar b {color:#b13a00; font-size:12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.pillar i {color:#bc501b; font-size:11px;}
.pillar {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/lonepillar2-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#781900; background-position:top center; width:355px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; border: 2px solid #411003; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

ooc goes here!/###

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite into my veins. Never did I wanna be here again, and I don't remember why I came. Candles raised by desire,why I'm so far away. No more meaning to my life, No more reason to stay.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite into my veins. Never did I wanna be here again, and I don't remember why I came. Candles raised by desire,why I'm so far away. No more meaning to my life, No more reason to stay.

<style>
.care .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:105px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-size:11px;}
.care p {padding:10px; color:#dedede; text-indent:15px; font-size:12px;}
.care b {color:#80776e; font-size:13px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.care i {color:#000000; font-size:13px;}
.care {background:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /wolf1.png); Background-color:#292727; background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 340px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Code:
<div class="care">
<p class="ooc">ooc goes here!/###</p>

<p>I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite into my veins. <b>Never did I wanna be here again, and I don't remember why I came.</b> Candles raised by desire,why I'm so far away. <i>No more meaning to my life, No more reason to stay.</i></p>
<p>I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite into my veins. <b>Never did I wanna be here again, and I don't remember why I came.</b> Candles raised by desire,why I'm so far away. <i>No more meaning to my life, No more reason to stay.</i></p>

</div>

<style>
.care .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:105px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-size:11px;}
.care p {padding:10px; color:#dedede; text-indent:15px; font-size:12px;}
.care b {color:#80776e; font-size:13px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.care i {color:#000000; font-size:13px;}
.care {background:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/wolf1.png); Background-color:#292727; background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 340px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>

[html]

OOC Here/###words

Sorry did I wake your dreams? Some questions run too deep. We only only wake up when we sleep. Led by the lunar light, trouble's all we'd find. Lost our way tonight.

He may be out of his mind, but some day you will find. That sanity's left us all blind, and dragged us all behind. A moment seen through those eyes, crystal blue disguise. They say that all beauty must die, I say it just moves on...

<style>
.roses .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:10px; font-size:12px;}
.roses p {color:#C0DCC0; text-indent:8px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.roses b {font-weight:bold; color:#C03D3D; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #FFFFFF;}
.roses i {color:#99B4D1;}
.roses {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /roses.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:600px; border:3px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:courier, serif; padding:300px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]
<div class="roses">
<p class="ooc">OOC Here/###words</p>

<p><b>Sorry</b> did I wake your dreams? Some questions run too deep. We only only wake up when we sleep. <i>Led by the lunar light, trouble's all we'd find.</i> Lost our way tonight. </p>

<p>He may be out of his mind, <b>but some day you will find.</b> <i>That sanity's left us all blind,</i> and dragged us all behind. A moment seen through those eyes, crystal blue disguise. <b>They say that all beauty must die,</b> <i>I say it just moves on...</i></p>

</div>

<style>
.roses .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:10px; font-size:12px;}
.roses p {color:#C0DCC0; text-indent:8px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.roses b {font-weight:bold; color:#C03D3D; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #FFFFFF;}
.roses i {color:#99B4D1;}
.roses {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz156/Ka-HinoteKarite/Table%20Images/roses.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:600px; border:3px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:courier, serif; padding:300px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/dohtml]

[html]
By Others
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien. Duis commodo justo sit amet nisl varius tempor. Morbi condimentum leo ut ante rhoncus accumsan. Suspendisse ac ullamcorper turpis. Duis ornare consequat eleifend. Quisque euismod facilisis sapien.

In tristique orci ut tellus mattis at condimentum odio laoreet. In sit amet metus odio. Vestibulum enim felis, blandit hendrerit faucibus in, consectetur molestie urna. Vestibulum purus turpis, porttitor eget bibendum vitae, ultricies nec eros. Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Duis molestie nisi vel eros sodales sed tincidunt ipsum bibendum. Curabitur tristique rutrum ornare. Nullam dignissim tortor eu erat commodo semper. Cras dapibus, dui ac feugiat varius, magna sapien condimentum quam, in hendrerit mauris lectus non lectus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.rurikky b {font-weight:bold; color:#daefa4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #222b0c; }
.rurikky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.rurikky {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#889294; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j2ylps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e5657; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c1c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.rurikky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.rurikky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Code:
<center><div style="width:400px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:5px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!</div></center>

<div class="rurikky">
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. <b>Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum,</b> eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien. Duis commodo justo sit amet nisl varius tempor. Morbi condimentum leo ut ante rhoncus accumsan. Suspendisse ac ullamcorper turpis. Duis ornare consequat eleifend. Quisque euismod facilisis sapien.<br><br>
In tristique orci ut tellus mattis at condimentum odio laoreet. In sit amet metus odio. Vestibulum enim felis, blandit hendrerit faucibus in, consectetur molestie urna. Vestibulum purus turpis, porttitor eget bibendum vitae, ultricies nec eros. Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Duis molestie nisi vel eros sodales sed tincidunt ipsum bibendum. Curabitur tristique rutrum ornare. Nullam dignissim tortor eu erat commodo semper. Cras dapibus, dui ac feugiat varius, magna sapien condimentum quam, in hendrerit mauris lectus non lectus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. <b>Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est.</b> Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.
</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.rurikky b {font-weight:bold; color:#daefa4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #222b0c; }
.rurikky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.rurikky {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#889294; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j2ylps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e5657; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c1c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.rurikky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.rurikky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem.

Curabitur tristique rutrum ornare. Nullam dignissim tortor eu erat commodo semper. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.rurikky b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d7d9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1c2941; }
.ruriky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ruriky {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#3f4c65; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/e6tzj7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d8b7b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ruriky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ruriky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Code:
<center><div style="width:400px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:5px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!</div></center>

<div class="ruriky">
<p>Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. <b>Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum,</b> eleifend a sem.<br><br>
Curabitur tristique rutrum ornare. Nullam dignissim tortor eu erat commodo semper.  Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. <b>Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est.</b> Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.
</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.rurikky b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d7d9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1c2941; }
.ruriky p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ruriky {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#3f4c65; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/e6tzj7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d8b7b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ruriky p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ruriky p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.rurikthang b {font-weight:bold; color:#85302e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #642d14; }
.rurikthang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.rurikthang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#492020; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5uq0q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 295px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e5352; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.rurikthang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.rurikthang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Code:
<center><div style="width:420px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:9px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!</div></center>

<div class="rurikthang">
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. <b>Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum,</b> eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.<br><br>

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. <b>Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est.</b> Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.
</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.rurikthang b {font-weight:bold; color:#85302e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #642d14; }
.rurikthang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.rurikthang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#492020; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5uq0q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 295px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e5352; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.rurikthang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.rurikthang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.CDCrurik b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCrurik p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.CDCrurik {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JLojs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.CDCrurik p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.CDCrurik p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Code:
 <center><div style="width:420px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:9px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!</div></center>

<div class="CDCrurik">
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. <b>Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum,</b> eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.<br><br>

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. <b>Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est.</b> Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.
</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.CDCrurik b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCrurik p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.CDCrurik {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JLojs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.CDCrurik p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.CDCrurik p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[html]
-Cait
[/html]

[html]

out of character text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.rath-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbbbdd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rath-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rath-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rath-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#03050f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z0qfo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#99aaaa; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Code:
<div class="rath-sdb">
<p class="ooc">out of character text</p>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. <b>“Morbi urna eros,”</b> facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.</p>

</div>

<style type="text/css">
.rath-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbbbdd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rath-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rath-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rath-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#03050f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z0qfo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#99aaaa; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[html]
-Shannon
[/html]

[html]
Graphic Art
[/html]

[Image: lkUpN.png]- Nat

[Image: AjhfD.png] - Nat

[Image: SEd7X.png] - Nat

[Image: th_austinwerewolf.png] - Veronica
[html]
I.O.U List
[/html]

[html]
Due to my lack of ability to pay people for stuff as well as my lack of skills needed for art trades, I have an I.O.U. list. Anyone on this list can ask me for anything they want (within reason). Be it a rigged thread or some of my (bad) art or something else that they think of. Also, only people that I ask for stuff from will go here, people that do random stuff for me won't get an IOU since they did it out of the goodness of their heart =D. I.O.U's don't expire and are stackable and if you feel that I don't owe you, then you can tell me to remove it.
[/html]