What's Happening ?
Update on Mizu! She is slowly talking in English, she can understand it completely but can only talk little snips of it. She has no idea what has been going on in AniWaya after the 23rd of July. Both of her wrists are completley shattered and she can't do anything with them. She can't walk to good because of torn muscles in her sides and she has three large claw wounds on each side of her ribs.

Mizu woke up as the sun was just starting to go down. She had been sleeping a lot recently. She really wanted to be up helping people and taking care of her pups, but both of her wrists were shattered and held of no use to her. At the moment she couldn't feel them at all, they were completly numb from all the herbs that had been put on them. She sat up slowly, trying not to hurt her torn muscles and shredded sides. Thankfully those were numb too. She stood up very carefully, wanting to take a small walk.

Her legs felt like jello, but she need to be outside. She assumed that that is where J'adore had taken the pups. She was sad that she hadn't been able to see them grow, and she was always feeling sad about her two lost ones. Luckily she hadn't ventured into being depressed, she knew she couldn't do that. She barely pulled out of it last time.

Mizu walked slowly to the door, which was, to her luck, open slightly. She turned her shoulder towards it and nudged it open, walking out slowly. The last few rays of the sun gleamed on her coat. All of her markings were nearly faded, her not being able to redo them. Her pristine white coat was blood-stained in some areas and was fairly dirty. It shamed her that she didn't really look presentable, but who would really be caring about her looks after the injuries she had endured?

She took in a deep breath as she walked further out. Mizu sat down very carefully by a tree and leaned her back against it. She looked around the area for her mate and children. "J'adore?" She called out gently. She shut her eyes and let the sun and fresh air warm her body. It felt good to be outside, even if only for a few minutes. She wanted to talk to someone, she hadn't had much contact lately. She had also heard little bits and pieces of some of the activities of the pack, but didn't fully understand. She needed someone to explain to her what was happening in her home.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

J'adore had spent the day out with Ferrari and Iskander. He had first wanted to go about his patrols as usual, but apparently one cannot do that with a duo of firely pups. So began their day of fun. First they had visited the stables and tended to 'Quera and Luz, Iskander had even helped groom them. Safe to say Ferrari had been more interested in the resident rats. After all their work J'adore had taken them on a ride, just around the stable paddocks, going at a trot at the fastest.

After that, they had watched J'adore catch a rabbit and then with one of his knifes they each had something to eat. The Spaniard warrior was hoping to rest at midday, but Ferrari and Iskander had very different ideas. So they decided to head to the calm waters of the salt lake, where they spent the entire afternoon. They had walked a long way today and without horses, transporting two sleeping pups home was difficult.

But he managed, he took his time, admiring the sunset. The cabin wasn't far from the salt lake fortunatly, so the walk was breif. 'J'adore?' The words danced into his ears and the Spaniard knew the voice immediatly, 'Mizu, you're up'. A smile burned across his face a he moved closer. 'We should get these two into bed and then we can talk'. And with that he moved towards the cabin door.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug40 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7f51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.freebaug40 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug40 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#e3ccad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TiZhQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 151px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99785b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug40 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug40 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
Ferrari had had a very active day. Her Da had taken her to the stables and as Iskander and Da cleaned the horses she got dirty and chased the rats which seemed bigger then normal to her. She had been chases by a mother protecting her pups and she had had to run from her. She had gotten spider webs and dirt on her as she played with a beige horse that smelled faintly of the woman that fed her when her mother couldn't. She would paw at the mare and the mare would playfully knock her over. They did this for hours, and at one point Ferrari had wrapped her paws around the mare and the mare had lifted her up off the ground some, getting a squeal of delight from Ferrari. She couldn't wait till she got old enough to ride a horse. Her Da had taken them on a ride and Ferrari was esstatic.

After that she had watched her father capture a rabbit and feed them small tender pieces before going down to the salt lake where they played and Ferrari got a bath because she had gotten dirty in the stables. She continued to explore and play till she had worn herself down and she felt her Da pick her up to take her home. She had been asleep for a while and by the time she woke up she was home and her Ma was outside. Iskander was still asleep and Ferrari squirmed in her fathers arms to get to her mother. "MA!!!! LOOVVVEEEEE!!!" she yelled happily wagging her and staring at the woman at the door.
sooo sorry ! btw, changed my mind, mizu can talk in english fully. don't feel like having to do all that turkish!(x

Mizu watched as she saw her mate coming towards her with their pups. A warm smile spread on her face and she got up as quickly as she could without using her hands. It took a minute but she was good after a second. "Hello love." She smiled at J'adore. She nodded her head as he suggested they go inside and started to walk with him when she heard Ferrari exclaim loudly. Mizu laughed happily, "Hello darling. How was your day?" She grinned and licked Ferrari gently atop her head.

She looked at Iskander who still was asleep and she smiled gently. They were so precise, but she couldn't help the sight of the other two puppies who were supposed to be born that day flash before her eyes. She felt a pang of sadness in her chest but she chose to push it away. There was no sense in dwelling in the past. She had mourned for long enough, it was time to move on.

Mizu walked ahead of J'adore and opened the door with her hip, holding it open with her hip to allow J'adore to walk inside with the pups. "So J'adore, I have been idle for a long time and now I need to know what's going on in the pack. I know of nothing after that strange man took over AniWaya. Please tell me what's happening." She smiled happily, hopefully nothing was going on that was too bad. Guess she would find out soon enough.
[html]
this is short :| but im suffferin' a little right now XD

'Fine. Well, the usual' he said smiling, 'Trying to keep tabs on her mostly' he explained gesturing to the bouncing ball of cream and cocoa fluff beside them. 'How's Iskander been?' J'adore asked, moving into the cabin behind his mate. As she questioned about the goings on, he shook his head, 'I'll tell you, but later, away from listening ears' he gave his daughter's head a ruffle, before turning back to address his mate. 'It's a long story...' And it was another one Iskander and Ferrari would not learn about fully until they were grown.

'Padre?' Iskander said softly, blinking away sleep from his eyes. He slowly rose to his feet, clambering over to his parents and sister. 'Look who's away' his father said softly, bending down to pet his son. 'Has he been any trouble?' he asked. Mizu would probably say no, Iskander was a gentle soul and never bothered anybody. And besides, Mizu would never say anything against her own son.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug40 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b7f51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.freebaug40 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug40 {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#e3ccad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TiZhQ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 151px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#99785b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug40 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug40 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
sorry deedee

Mizu laughed, that sounded like Ferrari all right, "No doubt." She smiled, her voice cheerful for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Iskander has been good." She smiled happily. She looked over her children, remembering the day when she had given birth to them. They were supposed to have two more siblings, but they had been brutaly murdered. She took a deep breath. For once she didn't have to push the thought away, she just accepted it and moved on to another thought. It took her by a pleasant surprise and she smiled. She had finally moved on from that day. It had seemed like a long time that she had been dwelling on the death of two of her puppies, and now she was able to move on from it. There was still sadness, but it was accomponied by acceptance.

J'adore's voice took her thoughts away and she nodded her head, understaning. "Of course." She smiled, "I kind of don't want to hear it..." She let out a little nervous giggle. Did she really want to know what was going on? Or was she okay with just being clueless? Padre? The soft voice made her smile, she looked at her gorgeous little son, "Hola dormilón" Hi sleepyhead She smiled at her son. "No, he has been a perfect little angel." She answered J'adore's question with a smile on her face.

"How has Ralla, Ayasha, Shiloh and everyone else been doing? And where has Leon been?" Before her accident she had spent some time with her brother-in-law and he had seemed like a great man. He hadn't seen him around in quite a while though, so she wondered how he was doing.
[i]Its ok Smile I almost forgot about this thread.[/color]

Ferrari watched her parents talk about Iskander and pout. What about me? I'm hungry Madre...." she whimpered slightly, yawning and teetering slightly on her little paws. She was still tired form the days excursions. She craned her neck to look up at her mother and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling. Ferrari loved her mother and wondered why she always smelled of blood and why she didn't pick her up like the grey lady did. She also wondered who the grey lady was when she opened her eyes but her Padre hadn't told her who the grey lady was but she seemed nice. "Who is Shilwoah and Rally and Ayashie? Will they play with me? Are they friends of Madre's Padre?" she yipped up at them and rubbed against her mothers legs softly before laying by her feet. She curled up with a whine but knew she was in a safe place and that she would be fed when her Madre and Padre where done talking.

She felt Iskander nudge her softly and she looked up at him before nipping his chin. "What'da you want?" she asked as he pawed at her. "Play? he asked as he nipped her ear. She got up and tackled him to the ground before he had her rolling over and they were off.
[html]

'They've all been fine. Ralla's ploting still, Ayasha and I are training together and Shiloh has swanned off somewhere, with good reason of course I assume' he sighed, stroking his boy's head. 'Leon's gone too. Run off to Anathema or something' his face soured, how could his brother have run off to the home of the grey rat. He shook his head, clearing bad thoughts.

As Ferrari's stream of question's came J'adore paused his conversation with his mate. 'Auntie Ralla, dont you remember? And your cousin Ayasha, and Aleu, Ahiga and Alaster. And Shiloh took care of you remember?' he explained softly. 'I remember Padre!' Iskander called out, he nipped his sister's ear and then began tustling with her. 'Good boy The Spaniard praised, sitting down on the batter sofa and patting the space beside him for his mate.

'We should get these two fed' J'adore sighed, remembering the rabbits that were strung up in the old kitchen. 'And you may want to be careful when you're done with you work' he added with a chuckle, 'Ferrari got into one of the pots again'. He still recalled the event with mild humour, though he had been angry at the time.

[/html]