Stupid Caves...
[html]
Mid-afternoon near the storage room exit, pretending Gunnar's an idiot for lack of a better idea. xD

Of all the unholy places to nest... why'd it have to be a giant ant hill?

Gunnar wasn't having himself a very good day. The day before, his mum had given him a rather annoying day of praise, pride and mushy stuff for finally having shifted. He'd somehow managed to get out of telling her the truth, that he'd been shifting for a while now, so at least she hadn't been mad at him.

Of course, in turn, that led to him avoiding her for the next day or so. The attention was great as a pup but he was getting older now; he didn't like that mushy, cuddly, sappy mother-son stuff anymore. He was far more interested in meeting new people and trying to figure out what tier he wanted.

But wandering around in the long and tangled tunnels of Anathema was not a good plan of action. He'd planned on finding a hide-away he could claim as his own, a place to avoid his mother and anyone else who wanted to bug him with boring things like chores and lessons. Instead, he got a rather heeping serving of LOST.

Lost. Why was he always getting lost in this damn place!? He'd been wandering around since early morning, trying to find his way back to the main tunnels, or at least somewhere he knew. Every turn he took sent him further into the mountain and eventually his only light, a torch, would go out.

If he didn't find a way out of there, he'd be screwed.

His lessons had taught him not to yell, howl or even growl louder than a whisper when wandering uncharted tunnels and caves. That left him with only two options; wait it out and hope that someone comes to find him, risking death by starvation or worse. Or he could try and find his way back on his own and risk getting even more lost.

Now he was starting to lose his wits. The boy was going in circles trying to get out of there and the only option he could even possibly think of that would get him back to home would be to howl for help. Unfortunately, that meant howling at all and that... was dangerous.

Still, he'd die if he didn't get out of there. The boy stopped, scooted over to a wall that looked sound and secure and sucked in a deep breath. Mom, I love you. If I die from this, I swear to the Gods that I'll let you beat me when you catch up. He closed his eyes tight and let out a howl, one that screamed in distress.

As soon as the sound was out of his mouth, the boy ducked down and curled up, expecting the worst. Lucky for him, the mountain kept silent aside from a few tiny pebbles falling. Nothing he could die from. He sighed in relief and sat where he knelt, ears perked for any signs of life as he waited for help to come.

Little did he know, he was right near one of exit tunnels, just a few meters away. With any luck, that little tidbit of a fact would end up saving his sorry ass.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#21221D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Grumpy aeron is grumpy lol

The golden woman had found that the caves were fairly simple to maneuver around once she got the hang of it. the thing was though that she suffered from boredom. She had placed meat into the storage center well the cooking chamber and had from there moved on. She had been on many a trips to halifax and other places and had some stuff that she wanted to place in storage for others to use.

She hadn't been that far away from the storage room when someone let out a howl. She wasn't so much afraid that the room would come down as she was about losing her hearing. god damn I swear to god She said as she snarled. She was not impressed with who ever that was moving towards the echo she shook her head. Who the heck taught you?" She snapped placing down her pile of things. The male infront of her looked young. There were two problems with this situation. One he was a kid and two he was a male kid. He had just proven why she found males to be stupid. She had only been back from her trip for a few hours. She didn't expect to lose her hearing.

The golden women glared at him with flaming gold eyes. Call for help by yelling hey help. she said as she crossed her arms. "You could have made me deaf and good heaven what if you had caved in the tunnel or worse most of the cavern. Did you think first?" She asked as she stood there golden eyes cast on him from under her white hood.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
At least he can admit it. Tongue

His savior wasn't happy with him when she arrived, a beautiful woman with golden fur and matching, vibrant (and angry) eyes. He paused to let her speak, ears falling back in slight shame for being just that; stupid. Still, at least it had worked.

He thought hard about what she'd said, lowering his nose a touch in guilt for pissing her off. ...sorry. It was all he could think to say. ...no, I wasn't thinking. I kind of.. just... panicked, I guess. He shrugged a bit.

Actually, he wasn't really sure why he didn't just yell. Maybe he was afraid that wouldn't be loud enough to reach the main caves. I... actually thought I was further away than that. Where are we?

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#21221D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000Apparently aeron likes going the long way to places

Aeron sighed he was just a kid. She had no right yelling at him like this after she wasn't his mother and really the cave was not going to come in on them maybe the tunnels that were dug by hand but not the rock caverns they were pretty sturdy.

Rubbing her head she looked at him. Has your mother never taught you panicking is bad?" First rule of being a warrior never panic. She thought as she moved past him a bit thats the storage room. She stated holding the blankets. "Coem with me I need to drop these off she said as she headed for the storage room. Slender legs carried the golden female as she tried to not lose the boy she didn't need to go deaf twice in one day.

She moved into the large room then into the smaller room dropping the blankets she turned around to see if she had lost the boy. "So what is your name boy?" She asked as she looked at him. She wasn't even sure what to do. He was a child and she hadn't even finished raising her own let alone talk to someone elses child. I'm Aeron Ganesa She had officially run out of things to say standing in the huge room looking at the child she had nothing to say.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]