I see the moon and the moon sees me...
[html]

ooc – Here we goooo! (: This is kind of back dated, a few hours after Akira was raped by Fang, stopped only when Fang passed out as Toby took back the body.

It was night time, and Toby was Toby again. Fang was gone, and the black female whom he'd raped had fled. He wished to find the woman, and find her soon. One day he'd hoped she would forgive him. He knew it hadn't been him, but yet it had been in the same sense and his hands had committed the crime, so he couldn't let the guilt not take over when he thought of all the women Fang had gone through so brutally. Besides that, there was pack borders ahead so he knew very well that someone would be there to find him and being found right now sounded like the right thing to do. Fang preferred not to make scenes so that no one knew Toby wasn't the mean one. Instead, he enjoyed the torturous reputation of a black german shepherd who prowled on innocent women and dealt fear out to all he met. No wonder the loner had little friends. And those who claimed friendship with him were definitely only friends with him–not Fang.

He looked up at the large full moon that shined down on him in a luminous manner. He wanted to sing to it, to serenade the moon. It was in his genes and he couldn't stop himself. His head tipped back and he was howling. A loud, true and strong howl. It was a howl that called friends to him. It was a howl that told the moon of his story. It was a howl that made others feel his pain that he was burdened with every day. It was a howl of a tortured soul, and Toby knew someone would here. Someone would come to the rescue for a poor helpless german shepherd, too big for his own good.

So when he was done, in his optime form he set back and listened. He had time to be still and to enjoy the night for what it was worth. The glowing beauty of a night on the coastline was relaxing and he felt the sand between his toes and for once was able to believe he might sort out his problems one day; or rather his problem. So he starred at the moon, thinking of a song that he had no idea how he knew, and began to sing it quietly in his deep voice to himself. He was an okay singer, so it worked for the moment. His voice was like a siren and whom ever was already coming to the rescue would here the low song that flowed with the shoreline's breeze toward the pack territory.

I see the moon and the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me... He sighed. How did he know that song? He was almost sure it had to do with his past. He started to chuckle at the thought that his demonic soul would be religious or could have been if he hadn't been... been in a pack. And refusing to think any more of it or wonder if he had been abducted or born into the murderous men's clan he finished his little song. Moon, Moon, I see the Moon. Me, Me, God bless Me. So now he would just wait and fill the cool, salty air that whipped through his fur and made him wish he was as free as he felt at the moment.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

Sounds good ^^ Words - 600+

The salty breeze was kind to Jaden as he walked up the coastline in his Optime form. It seemed like every inch of the wolf ached. Between the tremendous amounts of training he was putting himself through, both for his archery and his body, and the time he spent chasing and tracking local prey animals for the Ichikan hunt he was planning, not a lot of time was left to just relax. That is what the Shishen was attempting now.

Ever since the ex-assassin’s training and puppy hood, if it could even be called that, he had known only the deepest love for the sea. Even after he learned to fear the cold embrace of dark water, he loved the ocean. Just the salty smell and cool breeze was nearly enough to clear his mind, but only nearly. Thoughts of his planned hunt plagued the man and distracted him enough that he didn’t realize he was nearing the Ichikan boarder. The idea of leading strangers, even friendly strangers, was strangely nerve racking. The man thought for the first time in months that he was going soft. The truth was that he had gone soft in the months prior, helping when he would have hunted, sparing when he would have killed, and being kind when he would have attacked. The hardcore, cold hearted assassin was all but gone, replaced by a semi-well meaning Ichikan.

There would always be a icy corner in Jaden’s heart for any ill-mannered or plain male coyote he met. The little cowardly mut Slade, who had attacked Jaden when he was injured and his back turned, ensured that. But when Jaden heard an unfamiliar voice serenading the heavens he felt no contempt for its owner. The dark Optime stopped his slow tread down the soft sand, forgetting about his aches and listened. He was not wolf, but he was not coyote either. The voice was distinctly dog and dog howls usually annoyed Jaden. He thought that they were more skilled at incessantly barking than actually singing a wolf song. But this one wasn’t the worst he’d ever heard. The masculine voice called of a friendly sadness, one of pain felt and pain shared with the Moon. Being able to discern that much from a dog was surprising. It spoke something of character to Jaden.

He ventured forth in search of what he thought might be an intruder, until the pack’s land stopped abruptly. Then it was simply a search for a tortured soul. Every time Jaden spoke to Nayru she insisted that Ichikans needed to spread peace and compassion. So every time he got the chance, the pack’s lead hunter tried his best to do so. A short and uneventful walk toward the source of the dog’s call revealed a soft and deep song that began to roll across the sand. Moon, Moon, I see the Moon. Me, Me, god bless Me. Dark blue eyes wandered up the beach to where there tall, dark owner stood. He was big, breath takingly so for a dog breed. Jaden was pure bread tundra wolf: big, fluffy, and well built. Realizing that the two of them were practically the same size, the Jaden stood for a second and analyzed his situation. A confrontation was unlikely with a friendly call and the words “god bless me” were less than threatening. There was no reason to be hostile. “Pleasant evening to sing to the moon isn’t it, stranger,” said Jaden in a neutral and weary tone. Against the moonlit sand his dark coat was rather visible. The man hopped his greeting would not be a surprise as his silent step always seemed to be.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text.

The black german shepherd was huge and was a large mass of a male as he turned to the new voice that had talked of his song. And it was true that he was a dog, and generally a dog's voice wasn't so beautiful as a wolf's, but it would seem that the german shepherd must somehow have wolf genes to be so large and have such a deep, glorious voice. He took in the sight of the large wolf near by and wondered to himself if it were true; was he somehow part wolf? This lead his thoughts down the old beaten path of wondering who he really was but he hit the same bump in the road and returned to reality.

"Suppose so. Ole Luna must be talking to me again, eh?" he gave a calm, collected smile. He welcomed males unlike Fang who was so very commanding and dominant. Most males disgusted Fang while others turned him on, but either way Toby was not Fang and Toby was not a monster. So it was with these thoughts that he welcomed the large fellow who had the same color of ebony fur on his back except a scarlet red under belly that Toby couldn't help but relate to his own red markings along his thick coat. He let his tail give a wag as he said, "Out for a stroll yourself? You smell of this pack." And he nodded with his head off toward the border and toward the scent.

He looked from the border to the male before he rested his black black eyes on the wolf and said, "I'm Toby, by the way. And you are?"

<style>
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

Words - 300+

Jaden listened respectfully to the stranger speak. Toby was dog indeed, a species of which the Ichikan had only met once before on one of the bloody errands that used to be a regular practice. As he remembered, the other he had met was female and not nearly as big as Toby. She was tough though. Even after his Uva Atka carved and poisoned arrow had met her unsuspecting chest, she had put up enough of a fight to sink her teeth into Jaden’s thick fur while he kneeled over her and prayed for her sinful soul to pass quickly.

The kill was a memory, but not a pride filled one. None of the kills he remembered were. He didn’t even read into the memory as far as he could have in order to judge Toby. That life was a blur, like a nightmare that had been overly enjoyable until he awoke to find the conditions of a kinder world. To compare anything to the past didn’t seem to fit well with reality.

“Then you are luckier than I,” said Jaden in response to Toby’s slightly odd comment. “The moon only ever silently listens for me,” he returned the other man’s calm smile. “Jaden Ohanzee. It’s nice to meet you Toby. I’m out enjoying the sea tonight. She is comforting and, unlike the moon, is always singing a song of her own I can listen to.” The crimson bellied wolf looked out on the small waves slowly running up the soft sand and watched as stars danced side by side with the moon off the waters calm and distant surface.

Bringing his gaze back onto Toby with his friendly smile still displayed he inquired about the man, “What of you? The song you sung wasn’t particularly happy. Perhaps you have come seeking a home and a pack? What business, if any, do you have here with Ichika?”

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc text.

He listened to the male, who suggested the dog's membership to the pack. He couldn't help but give an ironic laugh. Him? Join? He wouldn't dare. As he believed, he was to much a threat to dance in the borders of a pack. Fang had much to much power. "The song I sing is a wish. But if wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean, eh?" His laughter following the words was cold and harsh. His eyes slightly narrowed at the inability to be in a pack.

With a sigh he dropped his rather annoying sarcasm to give an honest group of words; "A danger I would be in a pack. I tremble in guilt at the thought of spending the night, even at the edge of a group of canines." Something dark twitched on his face, surely the demonic smile of the wretched demon within his soul. Fang was up to something; Toby could sense it. The trouble was he was clueless to anything and everything in the man's mind. Technically it's your mind, whispered the taunting spirit. Shut up! Toby wanted to yell.

"Anyways," he said with a sudden shake of his head. If only the simple gesture could clear him of his disease. "So Ichika, eh? Nice place?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.
[html]

Words ~ 300

Jaden’s question had been serious. He did not play around with the notion of joining Ichika and the sarcasm it met made his kind smile quickly falter. His eyes narrowed and he watched Toby, pressing through sudden annoyance and anger, the likes of which he hadn’t felt for the better part of three months, and waited for the stranger to finish. But he wasn’t quiet after his disrespectful laughter. He went on to talk about how he was dangerous. His truthful admittance of guilt at being so close to a pack didn’t meet any meaning in Jaden’s ebony ears. The Shishen ended up attributing this dog’s words to boastful arrogance, something that didn’t douse the spark of anger in Jaden’s gut.

When Toby finally finished his annoying answer with an annoying question, Jaden tried to calm himself so as to answer politely. Ichikans were peaceful and it would do him no good to bark curses at this dog. Absolutely beautiful he said trying to revive some of his past enthusiasm but feigning little more than a flat answer. We are a peaceful pack and have helped the land thrive better than in any time prior. But perhaps, if you are as dangerous as you imply, you should find yourself else ware. Jaden said trying again to show empathy instead of annoyance. He realized that his words were slightly too hostile to be considered “peaceful” and revised this by tacking, That is, only if you believe we can’t help you. tightly onto the end of his statement. His jaws clenched around the words like prey that easily escaped the sharp confines of Jaden’s maw.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]