that worn out old song that you play
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... header.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Set in the santuary
She was almost ready to join Lucifer in Jaded Shadows. Almost, not quite. She wanted to replenish her stockpile of herbs first. She'd maede a small...very small...garden at her den in the human city. That was her fisrt stop. And then she knew of a plant nursery that had grown wild, which held some more of her cherished herbs.
Her mind was running over a litany of herbs and plants good for healing. She was getting better and better at it, tough she'd never rival Taliesin, her mentor and adoptive father. Someday, maybe. She wished he'd come back, though. She missed him. And she couldn't return to the tribe, or she would die. She knew it without saying it. they would kill her. Not even her tlent of shifting would save her.
And that was okay. She'd made a life here. She belonged here. her mind wandered to her son, Shadow. She missed the small black boy; where ever he was, she hoped he was well. She missed him desperately.
A noise made her look up from the human store she was contemplating. She looked around, then fiddled with her pack before moving on, heading for her specail den in the city.
[/html]
The lady of pure silver color had been quick to go back to her old ways of finding the stone's that she loved to use for her art of healing. The teal eyed mother, had found only a small amount of Garnet, nothing for her to be happy about, she had left all of her stones back in the old lands. She agreed to up and moved in the middle of the night once her white prince came to her with the idea She wanted to have a stock pile of stones, she wanted to be ready if any thing would happen to her son, or her mate. The silver lady knew how to heal with stones, and that was her biggest gift that she picked up in all the time reading books in the human lands.

Seeing the white shadow, working over a garden. Konane wanted to figure out where Summer was, and where her sorta sister Iskata, was and where Klamp was. The silver lady played with on of her rings. She still had her back corset piercing, she had taken many steps to take care of it, so the rings wouldn't rip out. Though she never wore the ribbons around her young son, she hadn't yet found a way to tell him that it was her right that she took as an adult to have it done.

"Have any gemstones to trade for herbs?"

She would trade for what she wanted, herbal things where nothing to her, she was after gemstones, they where the magic thing for her.
Lavender, Thyme, catnip. So many different herbs, so many different uses. She was lost with her fingers in the dirt, her mind on her garder, when a voice rang out. Deuce looked up, a small frown knotting her forehead. A lock of her newly shortened mane fell into her eye, and she tucked it behind her ear absent mindedly. She stood, brushing her hands off.

She eyed the stranger warilly, but moved closer, meeting the stranger at the garden gate between the house and the raod. hello there. I've got a few gem stones...all unpolished, though. Does that make a difference to you? the only gemstone she had polished was the hemitite that hung around her neck, the one that had once belonged to Soran, and then polgara.

I'm Deuce rhiannon, by the way. She offered a smile and a handshake, the way the shifters in her birth tribe used to. Last time she'd made the gesture, she'd been a yearling, meeting Rurik for the first time.
The silver colored lady took the white female's hand and shook it. They had something in common all ready, they both had a thing for healing, and medical stuff. It seemed like this "Queen Emo" was in for the herbs while Konane was in for the stones. Some would fight over which was the better healer, but the female knew it wasn't fair to fight over it. As long as it got the job done that it needed to, then it worked. It was better then going to the human lands, finding a bottle of pills, and making some one take each and every different one, till they seen the affect of what it was for, or death. She for one wasn't able to risk that. If some one came to her and wanted healed, she would do every thing in her power to make sure they are well after she was done with them.

Shaking her hand Konane had learned about this greeting while her and her white prince traveled back to there lands. Her eyes not moving form the stone around her neck, She was metal able to name the stone and it's medical property's. It was sad she was able to do that, she was blessed that it came to her naturally she didn't have to try to learn the stuff.

"Konane Sadira. No a gemstone is a gemstone, polished makes it more wanted, like that one around your neck. Unpolished, they are less wanted, like the ones I have in my den. Both works equally well, never the less"
The white lady smiled at this newcomer. Yes, i understand. it's not the looks that heal though, is it? it's the natural vibrations? I'm afraid i'm more versed in herbs than gemstones, though I'm aware of some of the properties. She touched her hemitite, then shrugged. Come in, i'll get the gemstones that are unpolished.

She moved towards the back door of the house. It seemed humans liked a back way out of their den as well. A short flight of steps, one two three, then they were in the kitchen. Queen Emo moved gracefully towards the living room, where she kept the unpolisjhed gems on the mantle. Once upon a time she'd saved them for Soran and polgara. Neither whom she'd seen in a long time.

She scooped up the handful of rocks. There were two large pieces of rose quartz, on medium garnet, and a piece of raw amythyst. there were also smaller pieces of clear quartz of varying degrees of purity. She handed them to konane with a half shrug. I don't know how well these will work, they aren't as pure as some i've seen, but i used to have friends who used them as you do.
The silver female was more then happy to take any gemstones that the white female would give her. Konane outstretched her paws as she dipped her maw thanking the white lady for the stones. The lady walked over to her shoulder sack as she put the stones into the front part of the pack, and then pulled out a bottle of Hawthorn flowers, and New England Aster. She wasn't much for the flowers, and roots, she didn't want them in her healing ways. She know stones worked, though she didn't mind using the sent to help with the healing.

"I made a deal De uce, You seem so kind."

Summer hated her, Konane knew that De uce had wanted Noah as her mate, and Summer hated her for that. Konane knew that if some one wanted to take her white prince from her, she wouldn't be able to stand the mere site of that being, weather they be male or female. She flicked her ears back looking her up and down, with a shrug of her shoulders.
The white lady smiled, then allowed her mind to consider wexcatly what konane had siad as she studied the flowers. She'd have to research them before she could use them, but it was good to add something to her pharmacy. Finally, she lookd at Konane, giving her a wry smnile.

You sound surprised. Has someone told you differently? She wondered if Lucifer had been running abut, telling stpories abot her.
Konane had guessed by looking at Duece that she would have never guessed who taken over her care giving when Echo left. Though it wasn't like she looked like either mother or father with in that matter. She was a mixture of her Echo's grandmother. Though with her elder years she had taken on a deeper tone of silver then her grandmother. Konane looked down to the gemstones as she placed them with in her bag, as she pulled out scorpion, as she put a few other herbs in there, finally she took out a bit of water she had boiled and bottle making sure it was safe to drink form as she crunched and missed them all up as one. Finally she pulled out a strawberry pushing the berry though the mixture.

Offering the bowl up to the white female she knew it would taste well, and the bug would help her more then harming her and the herbal stuff was to take the bite off the taste of bug, and well every one likes the berry tasting stuff.

"I was told you where a whore, but what dose Summer know."
She took a small sip, savoring the taste, pushing to see if she recognized anything the femme had put in there. Finally she smiled. This is good....what all did you put in it?

She'd only rally met summer once...and summer had been pregnant then. Queen Emo pondered that meeting, pondere the words the femme had said, then snorted soflty. I'd asked about Noah. he was an old friend of mine, and they were from the same pack. Imagine what she would say if she knew the pup she was carrying then would become my mate. A half smile touched her face as she thought of her mate. Even though they were tecnically still fighting, she still loved him very much.
Konane smiled with pride and joy, knowing that someone liked something that she made from the earth, from thing that some people would find sick if they eat it alone. The silver mother couldn't help to laugh as she pulled out a few things that she had in her bag, as she laid the stuff in front of her. There was the bug's, Lavender, Strawberry's, and mint. She wasn't a cook, nor did she claim to be. She just wanted eat better when she was milking her children. She didn't want them always getting that fattiness from the red meat that she would eat to make sure she had food to feed them.

"Noah...I can't stand him. He wanted to take me away from my father, to take me back to Summer, she would always compare me to Tobias, and praising him, and knocking me around. So..Noah is not a male I would care to see again...Wait...I have a half brother!?"

If the white mother didn't know by know Konane and thought that the litter that Echo birthed was the only one's raised by her. She snarled, not only was he stupid, but he was ever so foolish. Summer must have killed them all but her mate, she was a heartless bitch.
Deuce eyed the ingrediants with curiosity, not loathing. Interesting...where did you learn about putting insects in it? i'd never onsidered tht before.... She'd figured the lavneder, starwberries and mint. It was the other, earthier taste she'd hard a hard time identifying.

Deuce looked startled at konan'es words. She'd never known noah as anything but gentle and kind...except that day when Syemv had been attacked. But everyone had fought, everyone had been wounded, and gave wounds. Some had even killed. Like her.

She looked startled at konane's question, only now realizing that Konane was Summer's daughter. Her sister in law of sorts. Yes...Lucifer Kamots Sawtoothson. My mate. He'll be two soon. She wasn't going to volunteer much more than that, wishing she could bring the two to meet.
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

Thank you Smile

[____]She could tell the female had never thought about adding more of the gifts from the earth into the melting pot for food. The silver female sat there like a lady should, kind and thoughtful of others, while some would turn there noes up to it and call her sick and twisted, the female found it to help her keep her figure, she wanted to keep a slimmer figure for her happiness, and her health. The silver lady smiled as she gave a soft laugh thinking of how she came about eating odd things, for meals and tasty snacks. Konane looked back to the female, her answer was pretty simple and easy to understand if any one had some of the issues she had. "I had a hard time with my first litter. I lost a lot of blood, and when I found out I was going to be a mother again. I wanted to give my pups a fighting chance, and that when the wise women of the pack told me to eat more from the earth, she told me that there are a lot less unhealthy fat with in bugs, and other insects, then there was in the rabbit or other mammals that we wolfs eat. Yes at first I was sicked at the thought, but then I mixed other things with it and well as you know it don't taste to bad."

[____]Konane gave a deep laughter as her paw when to her chest, it hurt from laughing so hard, surely any child of the two would have metal issues. She knew she had more then her fair share, but she would so willing say that she got it all from Summer teaching, granted Echo was the body that gave birth to her, but she was never around for any of her life, Summer was more of a mother to her then Echo, and Konane would never call Summer a mother."You poor thing, any child of them two would take a mighty strong female to deal with every thing."
[/html]
Strong? She was hardly strong. And with she and her mate disagreeing for so long....she knew she was weaker without him. Instead of making the sharp retort that sprang to her lips, she studied the drink. After a oment, she spoke carefully. We are not without our problems.

After a moment, tryng to dismiss the topic of herself and Lucifer, she asked another question. I've heard of some healers grinding the stones to a fine powder and using that in a concoction like this. Does that work as well? And what other insects are safe to use?
[html]
http://sixpop.com/images/file/86488620.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:225px; background-position:top center;">

[____]She couldn't think of one issue her and her mate had, had. The male was so easy to get along with that the female had only pushed him into becoming mates and he dug his heels in about that yes, but that was it, well that and when she told him that she couldn't have children, he called her bluff, and well he won that one.

[____]She was a stone healer, so why wouldn't she believe that they could help, but she had never thought about eating them, though if they where for the stomach and other parts of that system then sure, they had to work right? She though it over as her words slowly came out, each thought over, each though of how she could re-act."I don't see why stone's wouldn't work...that is how I do my healing, as for the insects, would you rather eat some plant or animal that has stuff on it to keep the bugs away such as these, or just eat them and gain the goodness from the bug untouched by any of them icky things?"
[/html]