I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
[html]
My Fatal Desire

and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need.

and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. "until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. " until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need. until all that's left is all I need. and it pales my skin so deep, until all that's left is all I need.

"Diedrich my sweet. Your beautiful voice will appear in this color... "

Toguro :: The Gazette

table © Emblem
[/html]

[html]

OOC: images ,table code, and Filler © Jacoby!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Affirmative I'm Analyzing the Subject and now I walk away

[/html]

[html]

OOC: images ,table code, and Filler © Jacoby!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Affirmative I'm Analyzing the Subject and now I walk away

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ich2-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">

OOC: Table © Trisket

They were careless people, Tom and Daisy — they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made…

trisket graphics, boo code !
[/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ ... edrich.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
[Image: DiedrichAvatar.png]

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.

I'll hunt again one night.

Image by Jolee, table code by Ryne
[/html]

[html]
http://i41.tinypic.com/6j0n6o.jpg); background-color:#878A8F; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code jacoby © image to Stevie

With every hex block moving from each thing he saw, little descriptions of their uses started to pop up in front of his eyes. Icy blue orbs read all of the descriptions, calculating a plan. His tail wagged lightly as he figured out his own way. He shivered excitedly before it was time to get going. With the excited GO! he had spat to start the race, the mechanics in his body pushed his forward. The electrical currents activated the gears that engaged the automail that lay beneath his thick fur and cover-up skin. Tres took off, each step computed, each step evaluated. The snow beneath his feet crunched, and flew out behind the male. His feet hit the snow hard, but he was still able to stay within range of the female. With a swift change of direction at the first corner, the male cut to the right, away from the feo, and into a small forest. The snow was still in the small forest type place, and would rather deal with that. He jumped between trees, and once he made it around the first corner, be busted out at the same time the feo was over the ice. He growled slightly at his miscalculation, but it didn't matter, they were head to head now, and he wasn't about to give up.

His audits finally flipped back, as if he was serious, and his mechanics stepped it up a notch. His tail held straight out, and once bristled fur seemed to sleek back and closer to his body as the air hit the speeding animal. His icy orbs analyzed the next obstacle. The thin road held a barricade of logs at the end, signaling a large ditch at the end of the road. Tres analyzed the situation fairly quickly before he decided to take his chance going over it. He let a smile appear on his maw as he approached the barricade and jumped onto it. It knocked it and the one on the other side over, making sort of a bridge across. He jumped over the second barricade that fell and continued onto the other side, where the Finish line was finally in sight! He felt his body slice through the air, he had long forgotten the other, his only concern being the finish line. He could see it, and his maw still held that small smile. Destination in sight!

With every hex block moving from each thing he saw, little descriptions of their uses started to pop up in front of his eyes. Icy blue orbs read all of the descriptions, calculating a plan. His tail wagged lightly as he figured out his own way. He shivered excitedly before it was time to get going. With the excited GO! he had spat to start the race, the mechanics in his body pushed his forward. The electrical currents activated the gears that engaged the automail that lay beneath his thick fur and cover-up skin. Tres took off, each step computed, each step evaluated. The snow beneath his feet crunched, and flew out behind the male. His feet hit the snow hard, but he was still able to stay within range of the female. With a swift change of direction at the first corner, the male cut to the right, away from the feo, and into a small forest. The snow was still in the small forest type place, and would rather deal with that. He jumped between trees, and once he made it around the first corner, be busted out at the same time the feo was over the ice. He growled slightly at his miscalculation, but it didn't matter, they were head to head now, and he wasn't about to give up.

I'll hunt again one night.

[/html]

[doHtml]

Out of character here... Smexy table © Jaxxy

This used to be our Secret...

Maybe... Maybe we can find him and see him. Mommy said he comes out at night so we have to wait until it is really dark and then we can try again. Raiden was so optimistic about finding their father. It made the male smile softly at his brother. His short and puffy little tail wagged gently against the dirt ground. Yeah...I guess we can go at night... he spoke before he nodded his head, his voice was still ever so quiet, icy, ghostly.

speak bitches

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bcrazy.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table and image by jacoby

His audits finally flipped back, as if he was serious, and his mechanics stepped it up a notch. His tail held straight out, and once bristled fur seemed to sleek back and closer to his body as the air hit the speeding animal. His icy orbs analyzed the next obstacle. The thin road held a barricade of logs at the end, signaling a large ditch at the end of the road. Tres analyzed the situation fairly quickly before he decided to take his chance going over it. He let a smile appear on his maw as he approached the barricade and jumped onto it. It knocked it and the one on the other side over, making sort of a bridge across. He jumped over the second barricade that fell and continued onto the other side, where the Finish line was finally in sight! He felt his body slice through the air, he had long forgotten the other, his only concern being the finish line. He could see it, and his maw still held that small smile. Destination in sight!

[Image: Diedrichavi4.png]

speak think walk

[Image: Idontknow-1.png]

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ietab1.png); background-color:#1b0b00; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

I would like to tell you about the time...About the time I smoked a pipe. I sat there with my friends, chugging on the pipe like a choo-choo train. They were like "Hey, Chuga-chuga- choo-choo!" then somehow we got on the subject of Pikachu, you know, the little yellow mouse that was electric type. Ahhh, those were the days, when Pokemon literally ruled the world. Did you know that I am going to rule the world too? Hell, I betcha I'll mesmerize people just by using my vampire powers....Well...Sortof. I need to become a vampire first, before the zombies rise and eat everybody.

I would like to tell you about the time...About the time I smoked a pipe. I sat there with my friends, chugging on the pipe like a choo-choo train. They were like "Hey, Chuga-chuga- choo-choo!" then somehow we got on the subject of Pikachu, you know, the little yellow mouse that was electric type. Ahhh, those were the days, when Pokemon literally ruled the world. Did you know that I am going to rule the world too? Hell, I betcha I'll mesmerize people just by using my vampire powers....Well...Sortof. I need to become a vampire first, before the zombies rise and eat everybody.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... eitab2.png); background-color:#0b0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... chtab3.png); background-color:#98958b; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

speak think walk

[Image: Synthetic.png]

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

I've never seen anything else quite like you
I'm mentally and physically over-obsessed with you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

<style>
.raidie-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.raidie-nat img{width:350px; float:right}
.raidie-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.raidie-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.raidie-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.raidie-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.raidie-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#74DB44;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]