Gliding
I was wondering if it would be able to possess a working hangglider. From what I uderstand oe could make one fairly easily if they possesed the proprer knowledge to do so, but it would probably be very limited in steerability with the only way to land being to crash.
Hm. I think this would be relatively plausible if a character managed to find the right materials. Keep in mind that in general, books in readable condition and suitable materials for construction are both somewhat difficult to find. For the latter, a character may also need building and advanced tool-wielding skills to be able to fashion salvaged materials into a working model.

I'd encourage you do to your own research on the subject and be prepared to defend it against general questions and concerns. :3
I actually already have conducted a considerable amount of research on the topic. As you said it would be possible but would require a considerable amount of craftsmanship and knowledge on the topic. The materials would probably be something along the lines of wood, leather, and some form of cloth making it sturcturally weak. It would also be difficult to steer and almost impossible to land without some form of crashing, as well as being extremely awakward to carry back. This makes it extremely uncunventionable, but it is feasible to create such a thing. My question is not can it be done but is it allowed by the SA to create such a thing?