Dancing By Moonlight
[html]Last Updated: 9/15/11

This is Aysun's profile and post log. It is supplemental to the provided profiles on the site. Please view both for all the information about her. Thanks! Smile

About:

Name: Aysun Val-Rahdi

Pronunciation: ["EH-soon" "Vaul RAH-dee"]

Birthdate: Februrary 21, 2010

Species: Coywolf, Luperci. 50% canis lupus, 50% canis latrans

Orientatation: Bi-curious (Male Preference)

Relations (in Souls): Ezekiel, Sage, Oujia, Akira, Vesper

Relations (outside Souls): Artimisaya Sen-Kiya (Mother)
Coupe Val-Rahdi (Father)
Nikyta Val-Rahdi (Sister)
Kahvik Sen-Kiya (Brother)

Appearance: Aysun is a coyote/wolf hybrid, a Coywolf. She is exactly half and half. She has thick and soft, medium brown fur with a lighter cream front, cheeks, inner ears, paw and tail tips.A darker brown to black sort of "blanket" covers from the back of her neck down to half the length of her tail. Her hair is a dark brown, nearly black color, wavy and stops mid back. Her eyes are a bright green. She stands 5'8" and wears a few items of jewelry, all made of bright emerald: Two barbells through her right ear and one stud in her left ear. She also wears a necklace with a roughly cut emerald pendant on it. Scars include the both of her ears which have been shredded with bites taken out of them. The right on the side and the left the very tip. She also has three jagged scars on her right shoulder and down her back from a fight with another coyote. Her fur has mostly grown to cover these. She is built toned, lean, strong but feminine. She prefers to go about in Optime form and hunts in Secui form. She will usually avoid Lupus form unless trying to be extra sneaky.

Personality: Aysun is a very beat down being. She is not very confident. She has struggled all her life to fit in, always being rejected and always fighting for her life and survival. She is very naïve (never been a pack ro really socialized before), only having been able to trust her instincts to guide her. However she is very willing to learn. At first she can be timid, nervous, and almost shy; once she warms up though, she is very animated, curious and asks a lot of questions. She likes to flirt once comfortable with someone. This can lead her into being rather provocative and seductive. She can be very affectionate and has a surprisingly gently touch. Usually with very minimal effort, you can make her smile or laugh. She tries to see the good in life, despite all her hardships. She is very distrusting towards strangers but has no real biases against other species. She can be protective of her possessions and friends, sarcastic and stubborn when she’s having a bad day. When angered she can be spiteful, rude and is known for lashing out, either verbally or physically. She has a strong will to survive and is trying to understand the feeling of loyalty she has towards Inferni. She likes to explore and make friends but if you become an enemy it’s not easy for her to forgive. Aysun is constantly trying to better herself. She feels stupid when she doesn’t know enough about something or has to ask a lot of questions. Basically she is just a young woman trying to figure out where she stands and fits in in life. She just wants to learn and improve herself while helping her pack.

History: Aysun was born in Colorado along with her two siblings Kahvik and Nikyta. Her mother Artimisaya was a gray wolf and her father Coupe was a coyote. They fell in love despite their differences and lived as loners. When the pups were old enough to travel the family was constantly on the move, working as one to survive. Life was not easy when you were seen as scum in the eyes of the established packs. The Val-Rahdi children learned early on how to fight for food, shelter and the right to live. Frequently they were all chased away from neighboring packs for being “tainted”. Her mother taught her many things: How to make jewelry, how to shift forms and how to be a good mother. Her father taught her how to fight with tooth and claw, hunt, and how to stay strong. They were very simplistic, keeping their possessions strictly limited. They never wore clothes, never dyed their fur and never tattooed themselves. Aysun hardly knew anything about those things. Her parent’s negativity against more “man made” things set Aysun up to be very naïve. One night Aysun’s mother and father were found dead, their throats torn out which left her and her siblings alone. The trio stayed together for a month before heading their separate ways. Aysun travelled far and wide, literally fighting her way through her young life. She reached the lands of Nova Scotia, sick and tired of the constant conflict. Wary and nervous, she spent a month skirting around and investigating the local packs. She just wanted a place where she could be accepted for what she was. Her findings drew her to the pack called Inferni. It was full of coywolf hybrids like herself, though had a darker reputation. Desperate to fit in, and in need of companionship and somewhere to belong she risked everything and howled for the alpha. Although more feral in nature and uneducated in the ways of pack life, Ezekiel took her in. Here she resides today trying to start fresh. At last she had a place to belong.

Skills: She has basic knowledge in craftsmanship (able to create rudimentary jewelry primarily, with an interest in weaponry), she is a skilled fighter with tooth and claw (but still needs training in other areas). She can hunt fairly well (but could improve on her technique). She is still exploring other venues.

Possessions: She currently has nothing to her name but the jewelry on her person.
[/html]
[html]
Image Gallery:

Soundtrack:

1. I Still Have a Soul -Epic Score
2. Cosmic Love –Florence and the Machine
3. Don’t Dream It’s Over –Susan Boyle
4. Say (All I Need) –One Republic
5. Home Depeche Mode

More coming!

Post Log:

Active Threads:

1.Looking To Settle -AW (Sage), Inferni --Aysun enters D’Neville Mansion and is greeted by Sage who takes her on a tour.
2. Mighty Hunter -P (Ouija), Dampwoods --While wandering the Dampwoods Aysun comes across a very colorful wolf named Ouija. They flirt and she finds she rather likes him. She also learns a little bit about dying fur.
3. Intravenous (Mini-Plot) -(Talitha, Symera, Enkiel), Inferni --Someone is trying to sabotage Inferni. Being new to the pack and wanting to help, Aysun aids her pack leaders in uncovering hidden traps.
4. Dawn Of A New Day -P (Vesper), Dampwoods --Again in the forests outside Inferni Aysun encounters a non Luperci coywolf named Vesper…

Completed Threads:

1. Stranger On The Wind -Joining Thread (Ezekiel), Inferni --Aysun is accepted into Inferni by Ezekiel. *Completed 8/29/11*
2. Who Are You? -P (Akira), Dampwoods --Aysun meets Akira in Dampwoods, they chat and become friends. *Completed 9/12/11*

[/html]
[html]

A WILD WESTY APPEARS!

Name.Westy (Lauren)
Gender. Female
Birthdate. July 25, 1992 (19)

Contact Me:

Email. kfeatherwright@gmail.com
AIM. kfeatherwright
Y!IM. kfeatherwright
Skype. kfeatherwright
deviantART. Wolfzonie1
FurAffinity. Wolfzonie1

About Me (Outside Souls):

Hello! ^^ I'm Lauren but you can call me Westy, and I use waaaay too many emoticons! Big GrinDD

No, seriously though. I am 19 years old, live in Phoenix, AZ U.S.A. and live with my boyfriend, Mac. My interests include roleplaying, camping, reading, drawing, writing, astronomy, photography, music, and more. My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a wolf, my favorite song currently is Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine, and my favorite book series is the Harry Potter Series. I do art, but I'm not very good and don’t expect payment for it ( though tips are always appreciated Wink ). I like to make people gifts though anyways. Photomanipulations (of wolves, usually in odd colors) are my strong point, and feral drawings are second though I am improving on Anthros! Yay me! You can find my art on my DA account (above) though I rarely update and on my FA (also above). Please note that some art is artistic nude or “worse”. May not be appropriate for all ages. DX View at your own risk! Though generally my art is clean.) Yes, I am a furry. And proud. Big Grin I am generally a friendly and overly excited person, I like to meet new people and get into random conversations. I have ADHD so please excuse me if I go weird on you. Tongue There are many ways to contact me, via my email (above) or through my Yahoo or Skype most commonly. Feel free to send me a PM too. I don't bite all that hard. XD Anywho, that's about it for me. I'm not all that interesting, lol. Thanks for taking the time to read about me! <3

About Me (Inside Souls):

I have been roleplaying for more than 12 years now and am completely obsessed with it. I started off on the forums on Neopets and worked my way up. I have been a part of Souls for about…3 weeks now I think and I absolutely love it here! I currently play Aysun Val-Rahdi and am hopefully gonna play Raein Aquarius later on. I used to roleplay on Myth V –Touchfire (maybe you’ve heard of it?), but I moved on to bigger and better things. ;D Some notable characters I’ve played are: Kantiquaii, Zsorthia, Liora and many more. Off the forums I have TOO MANY characters. Over 60 of them to be exact… o.O I know,crazy right? I’m gonna be honest here, I can have a bad habit of dropping characters if I lose muse for them. I determine which characters I keep by how much muse I have for them. I am constantly creating characters in my head, so naturally I have lots of ideas, so I have lots of characters. Thankfully Souls here has posting limits before you can get another character. SAVED MY ASS LOL! Of all my characters, my favorite and most used has to be Karria Featherwright. She’s a blue angel wolf. If you want to know more about my characters, just drop me a line. ^^ So yeah, that's the inside story. I live to roleplay apparently. XD
[/html]