[J]ump Around!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hey it's Maddi/ Soran, bringing in Soran's babies to join the party Big Grin. Using one of Soran's tables temporarily. Kiwi is Rain's NPC by the way. WC: 1238

pushitinThe morning was fresh and clear, the sky was completely devoid of all clouds, the sun shining down already, the morning light was soft and warm. All around the trees were covered in leaves that were slowly slowly turning into their bright autumnal colours, fading from the bright greens of summer into the oranges and reds of the autumn, a sign that soon the autumn would be upon the lands once again. The grasses were dying back, the longer stalks dying off, leaving a shorter carpet of green on the ground. All around the dying end of the dawn chorus was being sung by the land's birds, they were telling tales of warmer climates that they would soon be departing to, going to leave the harsh Canadian winter behind, to enjoy the heat of more southern lands. Small animals bounced about the place, rabbits and mice, feasting on the last summer flowers that were beginning to wilt and turn brown, again showing that Autumn was soon on it's way. The breeze that blew through the land was cool, but not unpleasant, the cloudless sky suggested that the day would be warm and clear, with no sign of rain, at least not for the time being. Through this a pair of wolves walked, both jet black, one very tall, the other much shorter, they were pulling a small, heavy wooden cart behind them, it was piled high with invisible items; all of the contents having been tied down underneath thick reindeer skins. The pair appeared to be arguing, one of them, the shorter of the pair was not holding the cart handle properly, holding it with only one hand, the other was clutching a creased and rather tattered looking map, she was peering at it intently, jade eyes scanning it closely.
"Why am I not allowed to read the map?" The taller one, Rain was asking, the shorter one flinched slightly at her raised voice, but stopped, pulling the cart to a stop and looking up into her face.
"Because you held the map upside down last time and we ended up walking around and around that horrible burnt place!" The shorter and younger one, Kiwi, replied, squaring her shoulders and folding her arms across her chest.
"I said I was sorry about that! It only wasted a day of travelling, there was no harm done. That place was horrid though, can you believe Mom used to live there?" Rain replied, sighing slightly, the smaller female simply shook her head, no she couldn't believe that her sable mother had once lived in those blackened charred lands, that she had spoken of them so warmly.
pushitin As an act of what seemed to be pennace, the taller female stood between the two handles, gripping them tightly and beginning to walk with them, taking the whole load for a while, she was more able to do this than her younger sister, Kiwi was a slender, petite female, unlike Rain who was a much taller, curvacious creature with obvious muscles under her short sable fur. For a while the pair walked in a comfortable silence, the smaller fae checking the map every few moments, here and there she changed direction as they walked, they were following the map their mother had drawn for them should they ever want to come and visit her and visit her they had decided to do, they wanted more than that though, they wanted to live with her. The pair had fallen out with their adoptive mother, Dayna, their own mother's former mate, she had wanted them to follow the pack's customs, to allow themselves to get a piercing or a tattoo, Kiwi was too frightened to get one and Rain had taken serious objection to the way the pale female had tried to convince her, so although the matter had been settled and apologies had been made, the pair had decided to leave, to find their real mother, to be with her. They had been travelling for a very long time, the cart was slowing them down, although if the truth were to be told, they had often gotten lost and in their Optime form the very long walk was even longer, it was slower going than in their Lupus form. The pair had enjoyed the journey though, chatting about everything, enjoying their time together, but now it was true that they were tired and their tempers had been getting a little shorter. The taller female was humming to herself as she walked, flicking the small stud in her upper lip every now and again, a habit which her younger sister hated, she decided not to mention it though, she didn't want to cause another argument. They walked in silence for a moment, until Kiwi suddenly stopped, Rain skidding to stop behind her, sliding against her a little.
"We're here." Kiwi declared, grinning at her sister. The annoyed look that had spread across Rain's face at the sudden stop changed into a bright smile.
"Wow, Crimson Dreams, it looks just like mom said it would. Let's go!" She declared, dropping the handles of the cart and marching forwards, moving to cross the border and find her mother, she was looking forward to seeing her again, it had been too long and she had missed her. A small hand reached out and caught her by the arm, she turned to look at Kiwi, silver eyes filled with confusion, her younger sister met her gaze with her own jade one and shook her head.
"You can't cross the border! They don't know you, it's rude." She declared, giving her sister a firm look, Rain could not see that herself, the outgoing female could not imagine that anyone would be displeased to see her, she was an outgoing creature, used to being able to make strangers eat out of her hand within moments of meeting her, she was sure that these pack wolves would seem the same. She said as much to her sister, a small argument ensued.
pushitin Finally Rain was forced to see sense, they agreed that they would stay here and call for someone to accept them into the pack. Kiwi fell into a bought of shyness at this idea, she was always shy and nervous before meeting new wolves, she clambered to sit on the edge of the cart, burying her face in her hands, lowering her head so that her face was entirely hidden by her elbow length, jet black curls. Rain sighed as she looked at her, resting a comforting hand on her sister's shoulder, she knew that she would be like this, she was a shy creature, she couldn't help it, she planted a kiss on the top of her sister's head, trying to relax her. She then stood upright once again, she ran her finger's through her hair, arranging it so that it was neat, her long mane was mostly secured in a long braid, smaller braids adorned the shorter part of her hair that hung about her face, filled with beads and feathers. She tossed her head back and let out a loud call, "Hello! Hello? Is anyone around?" She said as loudly as she could, looking back at her younger sister, who was still hiding in her hair and hands. Again she gave a sigh, but stood just before the borderline to make it obvious where the call had come from.

[/html]
[html]
Ewwwww, a Maddi, we don't want more of you Tongue J/K ^^ *loves* Also Savi be crazy >.>

Despite the lovely weather, the mood inside Crimson Dreams was still very tense and somber, and none moreso than the Consul herself. Not only was her second-in-command and best friend still in the hands of those savages, but she could not find Gotham. It wasn't unusual for her to not see him for a day or two, but she had become concerned and gone down to his dwelling in Cinlia Hollow and found no trace of him. She had tracked down his scent leaving the pack and heading west and had come to the only conclusion she could—he had gone to AniWaya to free Anu, and clearly failed. It had taken every ounce of self-control not to go that moment to find her firstborn son. As much as she begrudged it, she knew that she would also be captured if she went running in there alone and Gotham would never forgive himself if he was the cause of that outcome.

With a heavy heart and barely contained rage the dark leader stalked the borders in her secui form. Once upon a time that had been a form that had only been used when the monster that dwelt in the dark parts of her being had assumed control of her, but these days she was rarely seen out of it. It was the body she was strongest in, and had most experience fighting in. Savina knew that another attack could happen at any time, and she needed to be ready to take off and defend her pack in a split-second—time for shifting could not be wasted.

A yell made the Italian jump, and her emerald eyes sharpened while the hair along her back rose in spikes. Her hulking form dashed to the site of the call and when she found two wolves with a cart right on the borders, her fury exploded. What in the hell do you think you're doing? she snarled. This pack is at war, you might want to show a bit more caution if you don't want to get yourselves attacked. Logically she knew that these two probably had no idea of the current state of affairs, but her nerves were too frayed to keep herself in check at that moment.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Well you're getting more of me anyways Tongue j/k *huggles* Apologies Kiwi seems a bit crazy, she's scared of like... everyone XD. WC: 932

pushitinThe taller sable female was standing waiting, shifting from foot to foot with boredom and nervous excitement, she wanted to get into the pack now! She wanted to seek her mother out, knowing that the green eyed lady would be excited to see herself and her sister, she knew that it would make her mother overjoyed to see her, and the girl's had missed her as much as she had missed them. It had been Kiwi that had suffered most, pining for her mother, she had always been the closest of all the siblings to their dark mother, the others had often been quite contented to be on their own, to travel as they felt and be around the other pack members, the youngest child though had been more contented when being around her sable mother, or her elder sister, she was shy, although once she knew someone she was much bolder, much happier. She was still sat atop the wooden cart, her green eyes being visible every now and again as she peeked through her hair, making gaps with her fingers, looking at her older sister, her source of comfort. They did not have to wait much longer though, the sudden appearance of a jet pelted female approaching them at high speed. She gave a fierce shout at them and Kiwi let out a yelp of fear, hunching herself up even further, trying to make herself as small as possible, the truth was that she was terrified, she didn't want to be here anymore. Her elder sister was not like her though, she visibly bristled at the angry words, her ears flattening against her skull, her silvery grey eyes narrowing, that was until this dark pelted female mentioned the war. From behind the pair squaring off against one another at the border there was a sudden agonised gasp, Kiwi suddenly lunged forwards, clinging to her sister, gripping at her upper arm, her large eyes filled with terror for their mother's well being, for fear that they had arrived too late.
"A war? Oh no Rain! A war! Find out if Mom's ok, ask her, ask her please! Ask her nicely, we need to know!" The smaller female blurted in a fit of panic, standing side on to the sable female who they would soon find out was the leader of the pack, not daring to look at the female who seemed so furious. Rain softened visibly as the small female panicked, clutching at her arm, her shoulders softened and her ears and face returned to their usual cheerful look, though it was marred with the sudden fear for their mother, the need to comfort her fragile younger sister.
"Don't worry, I'll ask her, I'll ask her. I'm sure Mom's fine, she's tough." The female replied, reaching to touch her sister's cheek, trying to calm the smaller girl.
pushitinRain turned back to the sable female, her entire body more submissive, more willing to listen and to speak calmly to the leader, although she could not help but think that even if there was a war going on that wolves shouldn't be allowed to go around shouting at others, she wouldn't say as much though, even though she often would have done. Luckily for her and her sister's efforts with joining the pack she was too concerned over her mother, too busy wanting to know what had happened to her, she knew that shouting at the female would not get them anywhere, she was thinking rationally for once. She looked at the female, allowing her features to remain soft and her voice to be calm and steady, although she was filled with fear for her mother, she was trying not to show it, she had to be the strong one for her sister, she could not afford for them to both go to pieces on the border, although that of course depended on the response that came from her questions.
"I apologise for being loud, we had no idea what was happening here, my name is Rain... Rain Aatte, and this is my sister Kiwi." The female paused, patting the shorter female on the head, Kiwi had now hidden against her chest, trembling slightly with fear for their mother and fear of this dark female who had been so angry with them. "Is our mother alright? You may know her... Soran Aatte? We have come to see her, to live with her if that's possible. Please, please tell me that she is alright! She finished, looking at the large Secui wolf, her voice almost pleading now as she looked at her, her silver eyes were filled with fear even though she was trying to remain calm. Kiwi was now trembling even more, she was shaking with fear of the social situation, something that she hated under any circumstances, the taller female wrapped her arms around her, gently prising her away from her, moving her to stand at her side. Long dark fingers met the shorter ones of the younger girl as she held her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze.
"I'm sorry, she's terribly shy, I think she's a little frightened of you." Rain added, managing a weak smile at the sable Consul, she was worried that they had already ruined their chances, for her sister's sake she was willing to brush off the earlier rudeness and be polite and submissive to this female. Finally Kiwi managed to raise her head, managing a shy glance at the mysterious female, before bending her head and burying herself away in her long curled mane again.
[/html]
[html]
Since the sickness has gotten me so behind, would you mind if we made this kind of short and sweet? ^^;

It was totally unlike Savina to be so angry at those that came to her pack's borders and deep down the logical part of her felt sorry for her outburst, but times were too dire and she knew too little of these wolves to let her guard down. The tall one that had called out so willy nilly looked for a moment like she might yell back and try to vie for dominance. The Marino's claws dug into the ground in anticipation of a fight, verbal or otherwise, but a gasp from the smaller wolf seemed to distract the bigger one for the moment and they talked amongst one another. The Consul's brows tightened, not enjoying being talked about as if she weren't right in front of the two and could not hear every word they said. She was about to say so when the taller femme turned submissively towards her and apologized, then introduced herself.

Rain's surname was all that was needed for Savina to deduce whom she and her companion were and much of the tension in her body soon melted away as if rain had cleansed the alpha's body. Soran is fine, she will be happy to see you both, I'm sure, she said managing a half-hearted smile. I'm sorry for yelling, and for frightening you. My nerves are a bit frayed. It is not easy leading the pack during these circumstances. The Italian sighed and all her former brutality was replaced with the weariness that ran all the way to the marrow of her bones. As Soran's children you're welcome to live here. I can show you back to the manor, but then I will need to continue my patrols. She would leave the Aatte matron the task of acquainting her children with the layout of Crimson Dreams and of its current happenings; Savina simply did not have the time. I am Savina Marino, by the way, Crimson Dreams' Consul.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

Gah! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this! And short and sweet is fine by me Smile

For a moment it seemed that the black female before the pair was ready for a fight, this was something that Rain would not mind, she had a rather agreesive nature when she was pressed. Luckily for the pair's joining chances, Kiwi was present, the younger green eyed girl was the calming influence in her elder sister's life, the pair blanaced one another, Kiwi was shy and peaceful, Rain was outgoing and could be easily provoked into an argument, Kiwi knew how to calm her elder sister though and the pair were standing quietly, watching this mysterious black wolf with her green eyes. They were stood submissively, Kiwi still hiding in the curls of her lond mane, Rain's arm around her waist protectively, the elder girl's ears were drooping with submission, here this other female had all of the power, she had information that the girl's needed; she knew if their mother was alive and well, she also held the descision to allow them to join the pack, or turn them away, the taller ebony pelted girl knew this now and was behaving far more appropriately for the moment. As the sable female spoke, she seemed to soften, clearly she knew their mother and had realised that they were not a threat, well not to this pack at least, the idea of the war was already brewing in Rain's mind, she would be willing to protect this pack, especially if there was any risk of her mother being in danger, the girls needed one another, sisters and mother and daughters, they would fight to keep one another safe, to keep their home safe. At the news that Soran was fine, both girls let out a relieved sigh, looking at one another and smiling, their mother was alright, this was good news for the pair, to have been told that she had been injured, or worse yet, killed when they had walked so far to be with her would have destroyed the girls, they would have been more than inconsolable. Kiwi would have probably never spoken to anyone ever again, the girl was quiet enough as it was, avoiding meeting new wolves because of her shyness, her awkwardness, she was willing to try and talk when she was with her sister and her mother though, where she felt safe, she was the one that was closest to the ebony matriarch, without her there was no doubt that she would have gone to pieces.

The ebony female then spoke again and Rain watched her with careful silver eyes, now that she had relaxed, so did the tall Aatte girl, moving into a more relaxed pose, remaining submissive, but less so, standing more comfortably. Rain nodded as she spoke, she would have been the same had it been her in this female's shoes, she was the leader of the pack and the war must have been putting a great strain on her, the ebony pelted girl understood this, at the apology for frightening Kiwi, the smaller girl raised her head to look at Savina, still hiding in her hair, but allowing her face to be seen.
"Don't worry about it, it must be a very great strain to lead a pack at a time of war. Do not worry about Kiwi, she's very shy, she's a little frightened of everyone when she first meets them." The elder girl replied, a smile touching her dark lips as she looked at the leader of the pack, she gave Kiwi a little squeeze as she said this, her version of a hug.
"Thank you for letting us know that our mother is well, I do not know what we would have done had anything happened to her, we don't want to go back to where we were born, we would be welcome but we no longer feel it is home, I am not sure what we would do without mom here." She added, her tone a lot more soft than it had been when the ebony leader had first arrived. Rain knew that she had been at fault, that she was behaving badly, so she had managed to restrain herself, at least for now. The sable leader then said that they would be permitted to stay and Rain grinned, Kiwi liften her head and a warm smile touched her lips as well as they both looked at the sable female.
"Th... thank you. It... it means a lot... to us... th... that we are... allowed to stay here." Kiwi said, it had taken her a long while to work up to talking to the black leader, her shyness making her pause and stutter a little as she spoke, she licked her lips nervously at every pause, she was really far too shy, it was a very good job that Rain was with her, had she had to come here alone it was doubtful that she would have dared try to join a pack, or even to talk to anyone. Savina then introduced herself and the pair dipped their heads in greeing.
"It is nice to meet you Savina, very nice indeed, would you please show us to the house? I am sure we would find it eventually, but as Kiwi will tell you, my sense of direction in new places is not at all good, we might end up in another pack land if I am to take charge of directions." The elder girl said, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

Image courtesy of Tiny banquet committee@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.mentor-Rain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mentor-Rain p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mentor-Rain b {color:#d13a00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain strong {color:#426b23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain {background-color:#453e27; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... p/rain.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.mentor-Rain .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
No worries at all! And great!

The remaining tension in the air seemed to slip away as the two girls were given confirmation that no ill had befallen the mother they had traveled so far to be with. It was really quite unfortunate that they had decided to come now. If they had come before all this happened it would have been much better for everyone involved. Savina was actually quite surprised at all those that had decided to join her pack despite the war with the neighboring tribe. It was easy to understand why Rain and Kiwi would still wish to join though. They had their mother here, and surely nothing would stop them from wanting to protect her during these dangerous times. The Marino would have felt that way in their position.

Savina nodded as Rain acknowledged that it must be very trying to lead a pack when things were so tumultuous. It was a comfort to know that they understood her position and would be able to forgive her earlier temper. The taller of the two explained her littler siblings' shyness and the Italian could not help but smile. I have a daughter who is quite the same. Cambria had always been timid and shy around unknown faces, so Savina could understand Kiwi's similar disposition. You are welcome, I know how important it is to know that your family is safe, and how important it is to be together. Family was everything to the Marino matron.

At the news of their acceptance, the shy girl finally found her voice and Savina smiled encouragingly at her. You're welcome. And I can certainly show you to the Manor, it isn't far. Follow me. The Consul turned and watched as the two Aatte sisters gathered up their things and then started to lead the way back into the heart of the Dreaming territory. As she had told them, it took them really no time at all until the tall and broad structure of Haven Manor came into view. There it is. Your mother is living on the ground floor I believe, though I cannot say if she is there at present. Any last questions before I leave you for now? Emerald eyes looked back up at the two.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

Gah! It's been hectic lol. WC: 905

There was a lot less tension between the three wolves now, that much was obvious, the sable Consul seemed to have vivibly relaxed, as had Rain, Kiwi was still tense, but she often appeared that way whenever she was meeting a wolf for the first time. The girl was too shy for her own good, had it not been for Rain then it was doubtful that she would have ever made any friends, she was not naturally outgoing, preferring to hide away with a good book or her mother's flute, being alone and not having the stress of encountering strangers. Rain was the polar opposite of her younger sister, being the first wolf to greet others and attempt to make friends, she was rather confident in her abilities to charm others and often attempted to do so. The pair truly did balance one another out, they were good for one another, the younger sister being able to calm Rain's terrible temper and the elder sister herself being able to force Kiwi to interact with otheres, without the elder sister it wass likely that Kiwi would be a hermit, happy to live alone, never meeting anyone or doing anything. The sable female spoke, saying that she herself had a daughter who was much the same, who too was shy around new wolves, this made Kiwi a little hopeful, perhaps the pair could be shy together, at least there would be another wolf anong the pack that understood how she felt, that was if this daughter really did reside within the pack. Rain smiled as the Consul spoke again.
"Yes, I am very glad to hear that our mother is safe, I do not know what we would do without her. Family is such an important thing." The taller girl replied, meaning every word, she did not know what they would do without their mother, she had raised them and loved them and taught the pair most of what they knew now, without her they would be very lost, they would have travelled all of this distance in vain, the pair's mourning would have never ceased had they arrived to find her dead or missing. They believed in the importance of family, just as Savina did, without your family there was little hope in their eyes. They had always pitied their ebony pelted mother who had been an orphan and had barely had a family until she had had her own pups, even then with her middle litter she had barely had a family, she had abandoned them, something which she had always felt guilty for, they could not imagine having grown up without your parents.

The female spoke in reply to Kiwi and the girl managed a smile, lifting her head a little more so that she was more visible to the Consul, Rain gave her waist another gentle squeeze, smiling down at her, this sudden movement was bold for Kiwi, it often took her days to warm to someone enough to lift her head so that they might see her, perhaps coming here had helped them both, especially in coaxing the green eyed girl from her shell.
"Th... thank you, we would like.. to see the manor." Kiwi spoke again, still stuttering and breaking her sentences in odd places, her hands shook a little with nerves, there would be more strangers to meet within the lands. Rain left her side then and moved back to the cart, hoisting it up as she had done before, moving to follow Savina as she pulled the heavy cart. They waslked towards the manor house in relatively comfortable silence, this only being broken as the pair's eyes fell upon the manor, they both let out appreciative gasps, it was enormous, they had never seen a building of this size before, it was rather impressive they had to say. Rain stood and craned her neck to see the roof, her mouth slightly agape still, she could not believe that they all lived there, she could not believe that this was going to be her home. Kiwi was also staring up at the old wooden building in disbelief, it was huge, she was suddenly afraid, how many wolves would live inside? How many new faces would she have to endure? The girl had always been taught by her mother that a pack was like your family, that they would grow to be beloved and cherished by you, but at the moment all the green eyed girl could think of was that she would have to meet them all. Rain grinned as Savina spoke again, saying that their mother was living on the ground floor, she was excited now, knowing that theirm mother would be pleased to see them. They both nodded as Savina.
"I think we shall be alright from here thank you, we are very grateful that you showed us the way. Now I think we shall go and see our mother. Thank you again, hopefully we shall see you soon. I do not think that we have any questions at the moment, I am sure our mother will be able to answer them if needs be." Rain said in a polite tone, smiling at their new leader. She then gestured for Kiwi to follow her, the pair began to pull and push the cart up onto the porch, something which was an awakward task, but finally they managed it.

Image courtesy of Tiny banquet committee@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.mentor-Rain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mentor-Rain p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mentor-Rain b {color:#d13a00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain strong {color:#426b23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain {background-color:#453e27; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... p/rain.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.mentor-Rain .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]