Am I in heaven?!
Leigha walked through Thornbury in her optime form, her cream colored fur slightly dirty, for she had not been able to have a chance to clean herself up since her tiring journey to get to, and hopefully join, Cercatori D’Arte, which she had accomplished both of those objectives to her most pleasurable surprise. Now she was wandering the small streets of Thornbury, and possibly looking for a new house to live in. as she ventured through the streets, her greyish-white Welsh Cob stallion Archie at her side, she came across a large, barn-like structure. Leigha couldn’t resist; she walked towards the entrance and to her surprise, there were many horses in stalls. Big horses, small horses, black and white horses, bay, chestnut, cream, you name it! This couldn’t be happening! This had to be one of the best days of her life.

Archie had followed her in, whinnying at a few other horses in delight. This would be a great opportunity for both of them. Archie never really was around any of his own kind. This was a chance for him to start anew. He could actually be a real horse now. if only there were someone around who could help her.

“Hello? Is anybody in here?” she called out. She waited patiently for someone to answer, wondering if anyone would answer.
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: OOC: Hope you odn't mind the big guy comin

Shawchert was putting some firewood in the stables, he knew that there would be a time and a day when the pack would need it, and he had plenty extra to go around from his works he had been doing in the treetop terrace. He was satisfied that no one would freeze over the winter, unless it would be a cold one. It was that time of year where they needed to think ahead and get ready for winter. Shaw couldn't believe it was nearly a year since he'd brought everyone together an made the pack. Now he was a normal member, most didn't know he'd been the leader for many months and he had neglected to mention that to any of the newer members of the pack. He was piling the logs up when he heard a voice calling out, asking if someone was there. He was outside but he heard the call nonetheless. He moved around the stables so that he could see who was calling and he saw oen of the newer members.

“Hello, I'm Shawchert Menue, do you need something?”

He asked wiping his hands of any wood chips as he walked in. The man was quite large, but what he liked about the stables was, he didn't have to bend down so much to move around. He saw the horse next to her and could see it was hers, maybe she needed help getting it settled in? The ferret he kept with him was sitting on his shoulders. He watched the woman, it was one of those moments where he hoped he wasn't intimidating anyone. Back when things were more simple he didn't like it, but these days he didn't mind that it did, though when it came to many of the females he didn't like to use his height against them.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! and Table by Noelle!

[/html]
She called out for someone to see if anyone was there. After a few moments a male’s voice came from behind her. She turned around to see a very large wolf, his coat different shades of brown, some red patches of fur covered his tail, feet, and shoulders. His eyes were a dark blue. The wolf, or Shawchert, had asked her if she needed anything. This was her opportunity to get Archie into his own stall. She couldn’t risk some of the chances if he were to just roam about the territory.

“Oh, um, yes. I do need something. Well, you see my horse, Archie, needs a place to be kept and I was wondering if I could get him his own stall perhaps.” She wasn’t trying to be so straight forward, but she felt she should just skip straight to the point. The palm of her hand then collided with her forehead. “I’m sorry I had all but forgotten. My name’s Leigha Willow. It’s nice to meet you,” she said in an innocent voice. She didn’t mean to sound all meek, but that was just how she introduced herself to wolves. She was really a fun girl.

She then studied him for a moment. She thought he was quite handsome, but with his stature and looks, he obviously was taken by someone, so she just left it alone and went on to another subject.

“So, do you own a horse by any chance?” she asked curiously.

If he didn’t, she would have let him ride her pony, but she was certain he would crush Archie for how tall he was. She crossed her arms (it was a habit) with Archie’s reins hooked in between her left elbow, she then leaned against her horse. Archie, knowing how this was common between them, leaned to the opposite side slightly, so Leigha wouldn’t have trouble leaning against him. Leigha turned her head, smiled at her horse, and rubbed his neck. She waited for Shawchert to answer her request.
[html]

Word Count → 267 :: Out of Character text

Shawchert looked over the stables that had been redone since the storm. Her question was rightful, though he was sure she didn't really have to ask, looking back at her, he gave a warm smile.

“I don't see why you couldn't this is free for any of the horses of Cercatori, even those that have owners. I'm sure your horse will be fine in any stall that is open at the moment.”

Shawchert said, she had plenty of choices, there weren't that many animals here so it wasn't like it was packed full, and he was sure to extend the stables if need be or even make a whole new one... at least come next spring. Now was far too late to start building anything permanently. He let out a laugh when she asked if he had a horse. He shook his head and a hand.

“No I'm afraid I would break the back of every horse in here if I were to ride. I just use my own four paws where I need to get to. It's probbaly safer for me anyway.”

He watched the woman and horse together, they seemed the kind that helped each other. This was the relationship he wanted with his ferret now that she was starting to move around more. She was quite content about following Shaw, maybe she could flush out game from holes or something, it would be an interesting relationship and he didn't know the potential that the ferret would have, not until she was older at least.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
OOC: Soooo sorry for not replying sooner. That dang homework!

IC: The large male told her that she could put Archie in any of the open stalls with a smile, and for this she was grateful. Even though she was thankful that she had someplace safe to put Archie, she wasn’t sure if he would be comfortable. He had never been put into a stall before. At her old pack their horse were allowed to stay outside, mostly in front of the wolves’ homes. Archie had never been put into an enclosed area before, and because of this she worried.

“Do you think he will be ok? Archie’s never been placed into something like a stall before. I’m not sure how he’ll handle it,” Leigha said. She had wanted to make sure he wasn’t put into a position that Archie didn’t feel comfortable, but then she realized she was overreacting, and moved on to another topic that she thought was way more important.

“Do you know how I would obtain a house around here by any chance?” the female luperci was so confused about what to do; she needed a lot of help and fast. In her old pack she was born in a house and grew up in a house. But now she had to find her own house. The stables did look roomy; she had no problem finding a stall for her horse. She just hoped she could find a house, otherwise she would probably be sleeping with the bears.
[html]

WC: 257 OOC: Sorry the quality stinks Sad also when you do pick a house let Sunny know by pming her Skye account of which house you want, there is a map in the website with what's claimed and what's not.

The woman asked questions that Shawchert didn't feel he could answer. He was not an animal person. He hunted, he had the ferret, but other than that, he had no experience with animals in any way shape or form.

“I think many of these horses were wild once... they seem fine I can't tell you how your horse will react though, I've little to no experience with such animals”

The man admitted it was better to tell the truth than a lie. He had seen lies get blown out of proportion before. Her next question was far more simpler, and Shawchert nodded. Houses were far more easier than that of an animal. Shaw could say he had plenty of experience with those, as he was the one who had fixed them up when he could.

“That is easy! Any house in this village that doesn't have a scent marker, is free to be used. Even the old stores can become your house if you want. Just make sure to let Skye know. She likes to be on top of these things. What kind of house were you looking for in particular?”

He could tell that she was a bit nervous about the whole house thing, which it wasn't too hard. To Shawchert it was simple. The humans had left the houses, they were still intact, and could still be used. He didn't know the woman was unsure of it all but he was confident enough to help her with this particular problem.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]