It Began with a Seed | [Join]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 393 Words

Character Name: X'yrin Exultare

Character Age: 3.5 years

Character Gender: Female

Preferred Specialized Rank: Kenpo | Konrei

OOC Name: Zyn

Other Characters Played: (Zynex)

OOC Second Form of Contact: Aim

Character Alignment: (optional)---

To think, this entire time she had been conversing with an individual much like herself; a protector of Ichika. She didn't know why she hadn't asked before... most likely because she hadn't anticipated this conversation taking the route that it did. Complaining by no means, she was pleased with how this exchange turned out. She was given a brief look into the structure of a pack and had hopefully made an ally. X'yrin would have liked to have met all the Ichikan defenders and gauged their differences herself; but thought better of it once her excitement died down gradually and allowed her to think. The Ryu might have been receptive even patient with her and her questions, but it was doubtful she would beckon others for the sake of showing them off. They were perhaps different than the Nomads in that regard. Which was all well and fine with her. But, she would have liked to meet them...

Another time. Nayru's suggestion raised the female's head, her brows peaking again. That would have been possible perhaps if the Exultare intended to stay around the area. By chance she could run into them just as she came across the kind lady. But again, an offer was extended, this time sounding much more appealing now that she had a chance to learn of the pack residing just behind stone and floral border. For a while... perhaps. It was not uncommon for the Nomads to play guests to their familiar's territory. This would be no different, save for the multitudes of cultured wolves would be reduced to a single individual. It couldn't hurt...

X'yrin exhaled soundly, her staggering form again realigning itself to take to all fours again. Fine appendages melded to heavy fore and hind paws again, her body regaining is bulked form though her shaggy mane was kept. Returning to her preferred Secui form, she felt more comfortable, more ready to receive what lied beyond the border provided her accepting the offer was unconditional. Returning to gesture, she looked to the Jiryu for certainty, her brows knitting at the crown. Was she really to be a guest of this place? She extended a paw toward the lead with the pads facing upward; an offer for permission and for the female to take lead. "I can meet with the others?" Would they even allow it?

[/html]
[html]
+ 321

The woman seemed excited by Nayru's offer of staying, if only for a while. The ebony and ivory coated woman looked down at the paw of the other and considered it. Was she suppose to take it, or simply lead the way into Ichika? The gesture was unfamiliar to her but Nayru seemed to understand it's meaning well enough. And then the woman asked a question that Nayru believed they had already answered. Even as Jiryu, the leader couldn't speak for the others on all matters. "If they wish to meet with you." There was nothing in particular standing between X'yrin and the others, the warrior could meet with them. Whether she would or not was another matter entirely. "You may seek them out, I am sure they would be pleased that another has taken such an interest in their ranks." Gideon certainly would entertain the girl's questions if he had the time, and she couldn’t imagine Jaden or Rendall denying her either.

Stepping back a few feet further into the territory, she turned to X'yrin to see if she followed. "You may stay as a guest for a few nights, a week at most." That was more than fair. If X'yrin had seemed to be in need Nayru would have allowed her to stay as a guest for as long as she needed. Yet the Nomad was in good health, good spirits and didn't seem to need any assistance from Ichika. "Or, if you choose, you could stay longer… but only as an Ichikan." For those not in need of sanctuary or seeking Ichika as a home Nayru could not allow them to wander the lands freely for too long, could not allow them to linger and grow comfortable and use up resources intended for those loyal to the Ho-en lands. "Either way, before you enter our lands I must ask, have you committed any serious wrongs against another in your lifetime?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: Smile I have to say this was fun! A great start for me returning to the site. 249 Words

Character Name: X'yrin Exultare

Character Age: 3.5 years

Character Gender: Female

Preferred Specialized Rank: Kenpo | Konrei

OOC Name: Zyn

Other Characters Played: (Zynex)

OOC Second Form of Contact: Aim

Character Alignment: (optional)---

A few days was plenty of time for the female to assess the warriors of Ichika, provided they wished to meet with her. Apparently if it was not to her liking, she could leave. A prolonged stay would require loyalty to the lands; a notion at this present time she was not satisfied to fulfill yet. A few days was fair enough indeed. "I understand," she said at last, her face losing its natural exuberance once the weight of the situation settled upon her again. "I will not waste this time you have granted me, nor will I make trouble." Truth be told, she wouldn't know how even if she wanted to and she was too smart to stir trouble when she could so easily be outnumbered. No. The Nomads had taught her better than that...

In preparing to step beyond the border, marked as a guest of Ichika no Ho-en, she paused in mid-step, head shooting up toward Nayru. Her ears again drew forward. Wrongs against another? Off the top of her head, she couldn't think of anything. X'yrin had prided herself on remaining on agreeable terms with mostly anyone she came across. "No," she answered without hesitation with brows furrowing slightly with question. Had the looked the part of an assailant? Less anyone counted a few childish scuffles, she hadn't brought harm, let alone death to anyone.

And she intended to keep it that way... so long as the Fates were willing to oblige her.

[/html]
[html]
I had fun too! X'yrin is free to roam around and make threads in Ichika, and if she decides to stay we can have another thread, or any of the prestige ranked members can initiate her. Just let me know and then I will add her to the ranks and get her titled up! End it here and OOCly assume Nayru showed her around a bit? + 329

The autumn lady accepted the terms Nayru had laid out for her. The young Jiryu was pleased that X'yrin stated she would make no trouble and waste no time. It seemed she understood the value of such hospitality that Nayru had shown. Not all packs or clans would admit guests under such circumstances, but Ichika wasn't like them. They liked to believe in the good in others, like to believe that friendship and alliances could be forged from even the most unlikely sources. Nayru especially believed this, and always had. Even when she encountered wickedness in a being, she knew that too there was light. Of course, she knew the opposite to be true as well, there was always a spark of darkness and madness in everyone, but the girl had no reason to doubt that on most days good would triumph over evil.

"I had to ask. Ichika no Ho-en does not admit those who had commit serious crimes and have no repented." There was always the chance for forgiveness, granted the crime was not too serious. "We are a peaceful clan. We wish to spread such good will among the other packs, but not all see the world as we do." Inferni was a dark place, Nayru knew less of Anathema and Salsola but shadows seemed to linger over them as well. South there were happier clans, happier canines, but Nayru could help but think of the darkness that had penetrated Aniwaya and leaked it’s unhappiness into the other clans.

"But come. I will show you around. You should see the Abbey and the vineyards. The ranch too. And then the towns. After that I will leave you to explore on your own." Nayru had no fear letting X'yrin wander free, the perceptive girl knew that the other was not lying to her. She had a good spirit, Nayru felt this, and would be glad to have the warrior stick around for a few days and nights.

[/html]