Excitement and Adventures!
[html]

I am so, so sorry for the wait on this, we've had some major problems with our internet, shall just post us up a finishing post here Smile

The young patchwork female was really rather impressed by the brown male's abilities, he had managed to vanquish the vampire in charge and now he was helping her. The vicious creatures didn't stand a chance against the two young brave warriors, not when they were working together. That was all that they were doing, working together, Robin had never thought of the male as anything more than a brave warrior who could help her on her own adventures; after all the young female had never really thought about love, nor anything that came with love. She didn't understand what had happened when she had felt that strange swirly feeling in the pit of her stomach when he said nice things to her, perhaps it was just that she was ill after all, it was like nothing she had ever felt before, yes, perhaps she would simply not be very well, that must be it. The swirly feeling returned when the young brown male charged in to rescue her though, the small patchwork Aatte had never really needed rescuing before, she had always considered herself to be more than capable of handling anything that came along, the young heroine that she was going to become simply took over and she defeated whatever imaginary enemy it was that attempted to attack her; but she had to admit it was nice having someone there that could have her back, that would help her when she needed it. The young female was pleased to have the male there, but she could not shake the confusion that the strange swirling feeling in the pit of her stomach brought with it, why was it that everytime Liam was being nice it happened? Was she allergic to him? She hoped not, that would be awful, never being able to play with him or talk to him again in case he made her sick. No, there must be a better answer than that one. The young female's bicoloured tail wagged furiously as the male came to her aid. She began to swing at the remaining vampires as well, turning her sharp stick in her hands in something that could almost be seen as dancing, hoping to distract them while she killed them.

She didn't need to do much fighting though, brave Liam was there already, fending off the remaining foe, he made short work of the vampire and the small female smiled, until she realised with a small cry of horror that he had been bitten as well! She gasped as he fell to the ground, staring at the bite mark with wide blue eyes. Well this was a turn of events, what were theyn going to do now? The truth was that Liam was a nice wolf so perhaps he would be a nice vampire, but it wouldn't be nice for him having to stay in all of the time and never being allowed out in the sun. As he said that he would have to be killed as well the small female's brow furrowed, no, that couldn't be! She didn't want to have to kill him, he was her newest and best friend, she didn't want to have to end the friendship just as it was beginning. She stared at him as she thought on the subject, what if he began to look like the horrid vampires? Everyone would be scared of him if that was the case, no she couldn't be allowed! Then all of a sudden the solution came to her.
"No! It will be alright Liam! I just remembered, one of the ways to turn everyone back is to kill the head vampire and you've already done that! The others would have started to change back in a day or so, you'll be fine! Unless you become the head vampire of course, but I can't see that happening. Unless you have decided that you want to be really evil, in that case it might happen.” The youngest Aatte said, giggling a little at her own suggestion that Liam would want to be really evil, of course he didn't want that, he was going to be a hero, just like she was, it was going to be a wonderful partnership. The small female offered the male a muted grey hand to pull him to his feet, as she did so she heard a familiar voice, it was her mother calling her in for supper. Scarlett appeared in the clearing, tossing her pale mane over her neck as she did so.
"I have to go Liam, my mom wants me in for dinner, I'll come and find you and we can play again soon ok?" Robin said, smiling at the male, meaning what she saiid when she asked to play again soon. With a small grin at her newest friend she turned on her heel and bounded off towards home, feeling happier than she had for a while, she had killed some evil vampires and made a wonderful new friend in the process; what a wonderful day it had turned out to be!

<style>
.robin-chucks .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.robin-chucks p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.robin-chucks b {color:#f9f456; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.robin-chucks {background-color:#557007; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Robin/Robin_chucks.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefddd; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.robin-chucks-border {width:429px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.robin-chucks .inner {margin:242px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]