[M] From this Moment, Life has Begun.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

OOC - I hope this is what kind of a thread you want, if not I can change it. Smile

Word Count → 000

It was the night of the picnic, afterwards of course. Rory had swept her off her feet, (not literally but pretty darn close) and as always Mya was in the lead as they carried the young ones home. The kitten had fallen asleep shortly after the meal and the sun had taken her to the dream world as it sunk below the earth. The pup had curled next to her new cousin, dozing off as well so Mya had suggested going home for the night. Sure, she was concerned for her darling cat-daughter and niece, but like every girl in love she was totally focused on him. Rory was walking somewhere beside her and she couldn't help but feel the anxiety that stirred in her stomach.

Like some sort of day dream all girls dream about as soon as they get hormones. Honey, the kids are asleep and so we can... Mya was ready, she thought, but at the same time her nerves were making her blush and her movements semi-spazztic. It amazed the wolf how Rose was able to sleep through her jerky walking as they got closer to the stone house. They paused at the door as Mya adjusted Rose in her arms and pushed the door in to reveal their small home.

Just as they had left it, the fire was out in the hearth and boxes of abandoned belongings now called Mya and Rory's were packed into the corner of the living room around one of those fake plants. She stopped in the living room, turning back to her mate. "Want them to sleep in here? We can look for an attic in the morning... I'm pretty sure this is the house I saw one in..." She awaited his response as her urge grew and she looked at her mate. Almost naturally she went back to his side to kiss him gently on the lips while making sure the pup and feline stayed sound asleep. Oh yes... this was definitely the night she'd dreamt up as a younger teen.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Rory followed after his love and mate, humming a random song. He wasn’t ever sure which one he was humming. But that didn’t matter. He had readily agreed to go home. He had gently picked his niece up and she stirred but settled peacefully into his arms. He realized that he was humming a lullaby and smiled at Saorise and gave her a kiss on the top of her soft head.

He noticed as they headed back to their house that she seemed nervous and her movements were becoming jerky. He gave her a reassuring smile. Rory figured that she was thinking about what was going on tonight, their first night as mates. And to tell the truth, he was a bit nervous as well. This was his first time and thought that it was hers as well. So that would make more memorable and special.

He nodded at letting them sleep out here and placed his niece down to sleep. He made sure that she was secure and wouldn’t fall off. He then held her as she kissed him, responding to her kiss with a gentle yet passionate kiss. He then buried his head in her neck and gave it kisses and gentle nips.
[html]

OOC - I want you to know that at church tonight(like an hour prior to this post) we had a sex talk Tongue

Word Count → 000

She felt the passion behind his kiss in which she pulled away immediately to remove her darling daughter from being in her way and tucked her in beside Saorise on the couch. Then she turned back and beamed at Rory as she went back to his side. Her lips were on his once more and she was backing him up toward the bedroom door. Mya hadn't been to a proper ceremony before, but surely if she had been she'd know what kind of bells were ringing in her head as butterflies fluttered in her tummy.

"I love you," she whispered as she pulled away to give him her neck. It was one thing to imagine these precious moments mentally, but the physical pleasure that was brought on sent her urgently closer to his body as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Not sure of her own body and her own effect on Rory, she was clumsy and well... a virgin. Yet it somehow didn't matter because she loved Rory; and that's all that mattered.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That must have been...awkward.

IC: Rory felt a bit alone when she pulled away to put Rose down but was better when her lips pressed against his. He gave a slight moan but he grinned into the kiss as she backed him into the bedroom. He was excited but a little scared. He had never gone this far before. Sure he had kissed girls before but that was it. But he rather liked the fact that she was taking control in this situation.

She pulled away and whispered that she loved him. He smiled against her neck and said, ”I love ye too, lass.” Or something close to that. The fur of her neck muffled his mouth. He gave her neck a slight nibble and gently positioned their bodies so that he could gently push her onto the bed. He fell next to her and placed his lips on hers, his tongue seeking entrance to her mouth.

He did pull away slightly and asked, ”Are ye ready fer this, love?” He wasn’t sure what he was doing but he knew that he wanted her. But if she wasn’t ready then he would wait as long as she needed. He gave her cheek a gentle nuzzle and kiss.
[html]
OOC - sessy ooc bla!

Well duh, she thought about saying. This was the moment. Now or never... here they were. She was ready. She let a smile drape her relaxed face and said, "Just get over here!" She grabbed onto him and pulled over on top of her. Kissing him sweetly on the lips as she let out a little whimper of question for him to make love to her. She wasn't thinking about anything else; she wanted him. So it was with that her hands went to wondering.

First they slid up his back, over his shoulders and down his chest. Then after a few moments of playing with the fur and muscles residing there, she began slowly slipping farther and farther toward the grand prize. She had hardly remembered in the heat of the moment that she was still clothed in her white skirt and pink shirt, therefore with the realization they still hid her body she pulled back her paws. Mya was kissing as much as possible while tugging up her shirt over her shoulders. Get off! she found herself thinking toward the material of her shirt. A moment of 'did I just do that' made her pause but not for long because soon she was topless and open to Rory's eyes. This is it... no turning back now, Then with a sly, welcoming smile she winked at Rory and thought Who would WANT to back out?

<style type="text/css">
.myalove-o1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e58187; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b3746; }
.myalove-o1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.myalove-o1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#b57a8b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/O08Hn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5b0b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.myalove-o1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.myalove-o1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Rory grinned at her bossy-ness but gave a grunt of surprise when Mya pulled him on top of her. But she gave a needy whimper, telling him that she wanted him to love her. But he was rather distracted when she started to move her hands across his body. He gave her a searing kiss as her hands played with the fur on his chest.

Yet when they reached his privates, he gave a moan of pleasure. When she took her shirt off, needing to stop the kiss to do so, he stared at her breast with admiration. She was amazing! But he realizing that he had done little in this situation yet interrupted his thoughts. He had let her take control and was happy but wanted to give her pleasure as well.

So he scooted down so he could use one hand on a breast and his mouth on the other, all while moving his other towards her skirt. His lust driven mind was telling him to remove it but he stopped at her waist and lifted his head to ask for permission to pull it down. He was still a gentleman, no matter how much his mind was telling him to just get it done.
[html]
OOC - sessy ooc bla!

She let her eyes close as he pleasured her at chest level but when he went down further her stopped and gazed at her. She let an inviting smile cross her lips. Her eyes looking into his trying to tell him all of how she felt in one look. So it was this way she helped him take off her skirt to reveal herself even more. And with her hope, she dreamt he of his approval because he had already shown that he was in favor of most of her body. But beneath and skirt was the most important part that was the most important.

She was pure, she was precious, and she was virgin. Everything she could offer would be his tonight. Mya pulled him up for a passionate kiss before letting him return to her body to do anything he wished. His wish was her command.

<style type="text/css">
.myalove-o1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e58187; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b3746; }
.myalove-o1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#b57a8b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/O08Hn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5b0b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Rory could tell that his mate was enjoying his ministrations. But when he stopped to ask if she really wanted him to continue, she looked at him with love and he gave her a sweet and loving smile. The two of them pulled off her skirt and she was bared completely to him. He knew that she was waiting for his approval.

So he pulled back slightly to look at her and smiled. He then placed his lips to her private parts and gave them a gentle kiss. He then kissed his way up to her lips, stopping momentarily at her breasts, before kissing her on the lips and whispering in her ear, ”Gorgeous, all o’ it lassie.” He placed another kiss on her lips.

As he kissed her, he positioned himself at her opening and paused, making sure that she was ready before slowly pushing into her. He had a vague idea that the first time hurt so he made sure to watch her face for any discomfort or pain. He decided to kiss and nibble along her collarbone, wanting to take it easy on both of them. ”Yer gonna need ta tell me want ye want, love. This ‘tis me first time. So let me know if I’m ‘urtin’ ye. I do nae want to.”
[html]
OOC - Sorry this took forever and we can end this soon Tongue

Mya gave a low moan with each kiss and let her head roll back into the bed. He finally arrived at her lips to which she opened her eyes to give him deep kisses of passionate yearning. She was ready for him, she was sure of it. Their seductive scents of sexual pleasure mixing in the air, turning her on further as he positioned himself. He looked as if hesitant, he didn't want to hurt his love. She understood and promised herself to be brave to bring her mate what he desired.

Then he was there, pushing through. With a slight gasp she clenched her jaw tight and closed her eyes. He was the first to ever have all of her; he was the first to ever go in. Her innocent little body was tight and reluctant to stretch as the feeling of being split down the middle made her open her eyes to peak up at him. Why did girls get all the pain in this? Boys got hormones; that was it. She tried to let his nibbling pleasure her over her current state of pain, but with a few more spaces and there it was.

That's when he truly broke the seal of her virginity and let it pour onto the bed. With a tad amount of confusion, she instinctively placed her hands on his chest as if to say 'stop' and took in everything. I'm actually doing this, she thought in a rather shocked state of mind. She wasn't regretful, but she still was trying to process it all. Then slowly she realized he was awaiting her further approval and rested her blue eyes on his chocolate brown ones. He was her love, and that's all she needed to think of right now. Another kiss on his lovely mouth, and she relaxed back into the mattress to let him find more pleasure in her body.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Sure, we can end this anytime now.

IC: Rory smiled at his mate’s moans and was glad that he was the first one to do these things to her. Granted she was the first one he had done these to as well. But he chose not to dwell on it and focus on Mya. He wanted to make sure she was getting as much pleasure from this as he was. And it seemed that she was.

She gasped and Rory paused and hoped that his attention on her collarbone would help distract her. She was tight and obviously in pain, so he kissed her gently and whispered, ”I’m sorry fer ‘urtin’ ye, me love. Do ya need me ta stop?” He broke her virginity and she looked confused and he stopped at the touch of her hands on his chest.

She gave him a kiss and relaxed, which he took as a sign to continue. He continued to make love to her but was gentle, sweet, and gentle. He wanted to make this a pleasurable and memorable experience for both of them. He nuzzled his nose into her neck at any opportunity that he could. He wanted to make her as comfortable and at ease as possible.