Wont loose what I have just won
[html]

OOC ::Yay finnaly posted this WC→201

The large wolfess ran across the limits of her new pack. She just started to make her rounds protecting the pack of intruders a couple of hours after she joined. She felt so free running across the borders, with no need of really taking care if she entered the territory of someone else, now this was her territory and it was her turn to defend something. She tasted the wind as running on her fours, trying to go faster and faster.

Enjoying the feeling of the fresh air on her face and the grass under her paws she almost didn't noticed the scent of a stranger. It was a weak scent but that may be probably caused by the strong winds that carried it away thought and all around the woods. She stopped for a few seconds to catch the scent trail and then started running even faster toward the scent's direction. As the black female approached, she could notice that it was the scent of a female and that she wasn't of her new family. Putting more strength on her steps she almost flew through the forest in order to meet the stranger that was leading into her new home.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
[html]

Yo, quick question: Can this take place on September 17th or something? Big Grin

This was very unfamiliar land to the licorice she-wolf.

Why she had to come so far away from home, she did not know. But this land...had the scent of a pack. Which meant bad news for staying isolated.

In any case, she would have to move quickly passed it or turn back. Though all of her work so far would be virtually useless, she really wanted to go back to her nice, cozy cave.

But the wolfess froze whenever she heard and caught a whiff of that other canine.

It was coming straight for her, running at a very quick pace. Evane knew that it must be from the pack that resided her, and cursed her luck. Of all places to be caught up in this mess, it had to be now.

The fur on her back stood on its end as her body lowered to the ground in a defensive posture. Her ears twitched as she carefully listened to the thunderous footsteps of the other canine. It seemed that the scent was from a female, but not that it would make this any easier. If she could only ease her way out of this one and head back home, she would actually thank her lucky stars for the first time in about four months.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#536c7c; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC :: ow srry for the late posting...and the failed post -.- really bussy days WC→000

The large wolfess lowered her steps as she neared the stranger female, she adopted a dominant but cautious posture as she saw the other female that was standing a few meters away from her. Akira quickly studied the female, she did not found any remain of a pack scent on the lone female, it was almost as big as her and got several piercings on her ears and one on her nose. The purple eyed female also noticed that the loner, instead of adopting the usual submissive posture was acting on a defensive way. You are at Anathema borders, what is your business in here? She said ending with a low growl. The large wolfess did not liked that her new pack was being invaded by a stranger that could put her new family in risk.

But, the last thing that the she-wolfess wanted was a fight. She recognized that sometimes she got a really weird need of fighting someone, but on those moments she just wanted to continue and get to know more about those new lands that were full of new places to explore.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Nah, it's fine, really! Big Grin I have my fair share of failed posts to tell you the truth. >.<"

Evane blinked her vivid blue eyes at the other dark she-wolf as her eyes quickly scanned over the being. She was about Zas'parsus' size, if not a bit bigger, with odd violet eyes. Evane had never seen another canine with purple eyes, but then again, she didn't see another canine on a daily basis.

After the larger wolf growled her threat to the semi-hybrid, Evane's ear twitched again with a sharp metallic ring. "I had no knowledge of my whereabouts," Evane started slowly, her voice a tad bit raspy, "Quite frankly, I haven't been so far away from 'home' before. I didn't know that a pack resided here."

She lowered her head a bit before continuing, hoping that words would be enough for the other wolfess to let her go. "Now, unless you want me to stay, I'd like to continue my wandering without your...guidance. I can certainly find my way out of your territory on my own, mind you."

Evane's tail flickered back and forth as she waited for the pack female to answer. She wasn't doing this in a threatening way; it was merely an act of annoyance in meeting the canine. She desperately wished that she would let her be, but something deep in her blackened heart told her that just wouldn't happen very easily.

<style type="text/css">
.razevane01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razevane01 {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#e2e4e9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/33upzf7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:10px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ea0a3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC ::ehem derp o.o

She remained still as the loner female talked. She thought that it was better to just chase her off, being hostile every time she entered a pack land wont help the pierced female in the future, that was sure. But Akira was still curious, maybe this wolfess was never on a pack and really didn't knew how to behave with other wolves, but even without being on a pack it was obvious that you shouldn't be hostile with a wolf which territory you just invaded.

In that case I don't know why scent marks are for. She said sarcastically when the female finished. Hostility against hostility. It seemed pretty fair for the larger she-wolf. Pointing behind the female with her head she added. There is your way out, I can see that you just want to leave in peace but let me tell you something... The sarcasm completely disappeared from her voice as she spoke, giving a good advice wasn't going to harm her or the pack, and well she was a loner a few hours ago and knew how stressing was the life for one. You better be careful, you better don't wander so next to our borders, some of our members wont hesitate in attacking you. And we don't like strangers around our territory. She finally stated raising her tail in a dominant posture, she wasn't going to attack the female if she just left. But in the same situation that she was or not, she wasn't going to ask twice before attacking her the next time if she trespassed the borders.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

"Nor do I," Evane shot back, a small lopsided grin on her face. "In one sense, I guess you could say that I am not that observant of scents. I tend to focus on where I'm going, and sometimes forget to sniff out the place."

The licorice she-wolf glanced behind her when the larger female showed her the way out, but quickly blinked back to her when she started speaking again. "You better be careful," she was saying, making Zas'parsus' ears twitch. She claimed that her pack didn't fancy so well with unwanted visitors in their land, and she made a mental note that she might want to steer clear of this particular piece of the place.

By the way other woman was speaking, it seemed that her pack was very acute to loners. If Evane ever joined a pack, this one would be high in the charts; being isolated within the territory was perfect. She might just consider this place when she returned home.

"I can tell," Evane murmured, her tail lowering, "It doesn't seem like a very friendly crew you're in. But, in any case, I see not why it matters to my cause; I don't plan on coming back here...for a while, at least."

She turned on her paw and began trotting toward the exit, but halted as her head cocked back to the other dark canine. "There's a slight chance that we may cross paths again...but don't count on it."

And the semi-hybrid starting walking again, not once looking back at the pack female.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC ::this may be a goodbye

Finally the loner wolfess was showing some submission on her movements. Akira relaxed but kept the dominant posture just in case. The pierced wolf seemed to like what the purple-eyed wolfess told her about Anathema. She was sure that sometimes a bad reputation was good for a pack and, in this case, it could make loners consider the possibility of joining a pack free of unwanted visitors. The large she-wolf nodded slowly as the loner turned to leave.

Until then. She said.The words of the lone female were a confirmation, she really got interested on her pack, maybe they were going to meet again in the future. As the pierced female got far enough from Anathema borders, the black wolfess turned back into the direction of the caves. Walking along the forest she decided to take care of something else, at least the borders were safe by now.

Table by Luna