I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The smirk that crossed Mew’s face, however briefly, did not go unnoticed. A chill rose along Cer’s spine and for a moment she was reminded of Haku when he was joyful and angry, at the same time. Perhaps it a family trait, that they had a similar smile, but in any case, Cercelee knew that the words Mew spoke and her face hid something behind it. The rosea did not blame Mew for the joy she felt at the coyote’s pain, whatever had befallen her, but at the same time it turned inside Cer’s stomach. Could she ever feel joy at someone else’s pain? Cercelee did not think that she ever could or that she ever would in her life, but things changed. Perhaps Mew had thought she wouldn’t be capable of enjoying revenge so throughly, and maybe she had been proven wrong. Cercelee had never been wronged as Mew had. Even still, even if the coyote had deserved whatever came to her, Cercelee still needed to know what that was. Had to know the whole list of Haku’s deeds, if she was to defend his staying in the pack to others, she did not want to be caught unaware on any issues, and her tone said as much. What did Haku do to her?

Whatever he had done mattered little as to what he would do. Now that he was within the pack he had the potential to do either good or bad for the pack. Mew’s words indicated that he wished to do good, but how could anyone be sure of that? Dark eyes looked into Mew’s, trying to read her thoughts. Cercelee did not know Mew so well, and would a sister lie for her brother? Probably not, for if she was going to lie she wouldn’t have been so open thus far. Do you believe him? Haku could stick to his word (if he meant it in the first place), Cercelee knew that. But he could also lie very beautifully. Cercelee had not been there to decide for herself if he spoke true or false, so Mew would have to decide. Although Cercelee would probably extract a similar pledge from his lips in the future anyway. Just to be sure.

[/html]
[html]

606 - lol IR ramble, sorreh

Why this interest in Asphyxia? She wanted to growl every time the name was heard. Of what importance was her pitiful life? Still, Cer was her leader, and Mew would reply - if only to keep the respect she had for herself. She was glad Haku had not killed her; if he had, Mew had no chance of getting revenge personally. This way, slowly, it was better. She would haunt her, and she would know that Mew was not dead; a dangerous white wolfess might leap at her throat at any given time. It would be best for her if she stayed within her filthy pack borders. Once, she too had not believed she could feel pleasure at another person's pain, but here it was. Eager pleasure. Pleasure so strong she could not hide it, or restrain it. And then there was that anger... He raped her. This time there was no smirk. And there was no emotion in her voice. She said it in a matter-of-fact kind of way, face blank, as if it didn't matter, and these things happened every day. In fact, it didn't matter much. Mew suspected that the only one who really cared was Asphyxia herself. And perhaps Iskata - not that the ivory femme understood what a proud wolfess like her could find of value in a friendship with a half-crazed, drug-dazed coyote bitch. But then again, Mew wasn't Iskata. Perhaps it was the maternal instinct that made her aunt stay at Asphyxia's side, despite what she did to Mew, who was family. Mental shrug, who knew.

She was about to speak again, when she stopped herself to think. Did she believe him? It didn't take long before the conclusion she reached was positive, but then something slurred. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, exactly, but she was worried. Worried about what he might do, worried about the things she had heard that were alarming. They shook the image she had of her baby brother; the proud boy who so carefully had forgotten that she once had won a race - the over-mature, over-proud and sometimes over-egoistic-like person in the chocolate coat. What was she to think of this? Why had Iskata bothered to trouble her mind with the information if she did not think it important? If the incident had been like nothing, then her aunt would surely have ignored it. No, it must have been to quite a degree for her to travel to find Mew and warn her; they had never met before, and it took a bit for a stranger to warn another. But she believed him, how could she not? He did not have any motive to harm them all, and he certainly did not seem to want to harm her, his own sister. But obviously things were not what it seemed when it came to Haku. As she spoke, she held her face open, explaining, and though her words might seem accusing in some ways, or overly proud, she held her body so that the rosea would understand the simplicity of what she said; there were no underlying truths here. I do. He is my baby brother, and I would trust him with anything. But it seems others do not, and some are scared of what he might do, or whether his hostility might shift towards us. So I made him promise, and my brother is not a liar. It was true, he was no liar. There were ways to avoid telling the whole truth though, but Mew did not know whether he was sly enough to use that without conscience hitting him.

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee was not surprised at Mew’s answer. Haku had raped the coyote female? The idea make Cer sick to her stomach, and left a bad taste in her mouth, but she was not surprised. Under ordinary circumstances had that sort of information come to her, Haku had raped a female, then he would be banished from the pack as quickly as Cercelee could find him. Yet these circumstances were not ordinary. Asphyxia had hurt Mew, more than perhaps the coyote female could understand or know, and Cercelee had felt great anger at that. The anger Haku must had felt for his sister was probably a hundred times more powerful than that of Cer’s. Cercelee could understand the violation of the female in this case, although Cercelee did not agree with the punishment. There was nothing more to say of the coyote female. Cercelee just nodded at her cousin.

What was more important was how Haku would treat those in the pack. Mew had made him promise? Cercelee could imagine his indignation, how Haku would have hated that. However, he would have to go through a similar pledge with her as well. Still, if that left any doubt in his mind on what boundaries he could cross there would be no help for him. Haku would have to understand as well as Cercelee did. And Cer wanted Mew to know as well. Alright. I trust you. However, I am not saying it will happen, but should he bring harm to anyone in the pack... he’s out. I would hate to do that, but this pack comes first for me. Before family even, you understand? Cer asked the last part softly. She would hate to hurt Mew by turning out her brother, and hopefully a day would never come when she had to, but Mew had a right to know what would happen.

[/html]
[html]

We R donez?

Cer's reply did not surprise. It was a leader's reply - naturally one would put the wellbeing of the whole pack over the presence of one that caused turmoil. Even if it meant hurting one or two pack members. Haku had acted strange with her since she had spoken with him, perhaps the smartest thing she could have done was to just maintain the happy-sister-mask, so his universe would be complete with everyone bowing to his will, and watch him from there. Sometimes it seemed as if that was how he saw the world, and she knew he could be manipulative. It was too late now, it didn't change a thing, but she understood her leader's words. I understand. And I agree.. If a member becomes a threat to the pack he or she should go, regardless of family relations. Mew had slowly come to realize her relation to her rosea, as well. Perhaps that was what she meant. That regardless of their shared blood, she would exile Haku should he become a threat. Haku was her blood as well. Mew didn't know, nor did it matter much. Though she wondered whether Cer knew about their shared blood.

It was getting late, and Mew looked up to the sky, as if thinking. She looked back to her leader, green meeting blue. That was what I wanted to tell you, anyways... I better get going home, before it's too late. She didn't ask the leader's permission in words,but her body signalized it. she would stay if the rosea asked her to, and she clearly did not mean disrespect. Tail was low, and her neck bent, so Cer's head was over hers in height. Her face had a look as if she was asking even though her words had not. She suddenly felt awkward, but it didn't show. Perhaps Cer was angry with her for what she had done. She had started it all, she was the one who had been stupid enough to wander to Inferni land. The burden was heavy. But she hoped nobody but her and Hanna knew that exact detail, her aunt was the only one she'd told it to. She looked at her leader and waited. In time it would show if Cercelee was disappointed in her.

[/html]
[html]

O S we R done. Short post, wanted to get this done with.

Cercelee smiled at the girl as she accepted her words. Mew did not object to them, and would side with Cer despite family ties with Haku, if it should come down to it. Perhaps this leader role would work out, if Mew accepted her and accept her word as law than the others were likely to follow suit. Slay of course would be there for her, he had made his loyalties clear, both to the pack and to her specifically. Hanna would likely follow her, but Colibri had been her sister, and Cer had no idea what any of the newer member would think. Mew’s support meant more to her than she should, but she hoped the other knew how grateful she was anyway. There wasn’t much she could do to clue the other in on her appreciation, but Cercelee offer the female another smile as she excused herself and then, in a less formal and more friendly voice she spoke. Alright. Thank you Mew, and if there is anything else, never hesitate to come to me. Take care and have a good night, I’ll see you around. Cercelee dropped to the ground, allowing Mew to leave first. She had to mull all the new development overs for a while before she found somewhere to settle down for the night.

[/html]