We're going' at it tonight
[html]

wc:3+

The moon was high in the sky; the silver male looked up to the black night sky with a smile. The lady of the night knew that by shimmering down upon the pack lands. The male gave a sigh, as he closed his book. He knew where the star would be, and should be however the male still charted down everything in his faithful little tattered leather bound note book. Smiling up to the night sky, he knew that as long as the stars and the moon was out looking down upon him everything would be fine.

The male stood up placing the book under his arm as he moved down off the roof of his house, he had made a make shift door that lead him up onto the roof. It had been very useful with his star gazing trips to the top of his house. The male come down the steps, he squirmed around as he went into his room, moving away the piles of furs he had collected, he found the box that he had been holding onto for some time, waiting for the right one, and the right time. She was that right one, and the male couldn’t for see anyone else that he could love as much as her, and tonight was a night where it was more personal for the members to celebrate.

The male grabbed a fur off the pile as he moved though his house coming down the second flight of steps. Down the spiral stair case, as the male moved out to the front lawn, it was big and empty. The mountain lion cub came following Noah out the door, pouncing onto the fur blanket. Noah growled as he shoots the growing cub a glare. Pointing back towards the house, the cub lowered her little head and pawed off the fur.

The male looked around as he tucked the small box under the blanket; he lifted his maw up to the sky as he called for the lady that held his heart, now it was just time to wait and see if she would come to his call.

[/html]
OC: Sorry for the wait

IC: The woman was just leaving Saul's house from the feast when she heard the call she had grown so familiar with. She smiled excitedly and rushed towards the male calling her with her gift packed safely away in her sachel with a fruity bottle of wine she grabbbed from the vineyard. She moved quickly to find her love waiting happily under the night sky with a fur. Ren smiled and approached him "Good evening my love." She walked towards him, the moonlight glowing brightly off her fur, As she reached him she layed her hand on his arm and lightly danced her fingers across his fur. "I was just on my way to see you."

Rendall licked Noah's cheek and set her sachel down on the grass before embracing the male she loved so much. She was getting acustomed to her life at the vineyard but she still hadn't settled down in a permenant house yet on the packlands. She knew she would have to talk to the male leader eventually but now she was more focused on getting her duties as a Kenpo down. "So.. whats on the agenda tonight? Oh I almost forgot." Ren moved away from the male to her sachel and pulled the bottle out. "I was saving it for this special occasion." she handed him the bottle and smiled happily hoping the male would enjoy her contribution to the evenings plans.

Ren found herself holding on to his hand before she knew it, but it wasn't long before a strange and frightening smell reached her nose...the scent was feline. A violent memory played again in her mind and Ren looked around suspiciously trying to locate the monster the smell had belonged to. Ren was never one for the felines, ever since her chance encounter with the mountain lion years ago, she wasn't one to favor the creatures. She tried not to be nervous, she didn't want to ruin the evening for her and Noah, so she ignored the phantom ache in her leg and tried to be happy, though still ready for anything that should happen.
[html]

How long have you been using that avatar? Because I think you really need a new one! http://i.imgur.com/hy7Yh.png

Any time that they found to meet and spend together was always a happy time to the dapple grey male. They both where very busy and it made it hard for either of them to spend any time together in the courting process. She with taking care of the whine for the pack and he with the charting of the stars, and keeping notes of any shift or change that he wasn’t what he was expecting.

The female came the moon light shimmering off her stunning coat, the hued of blue coming out to dance over her fit body. The male wrapping his arm around her body, kissing her softly upon her head, as he ran his maw though her fur. With the lick at his maw his tail shook side to side, so happy that they where no longer fighting. ”Plans..” The male whispered softly to her, as he took the bottle of wine and sat it down.

His hand reached for the little bow that he had placed to the side, scooping it up as he gave a flick of his hand opening the box, while he bent down on the one knee, taking her hand in the stub of his other arm. ”I love you…” He started out, his heart raced as he knew what was going though his mind, and what he was going to ask her. He brought the ring forward showing her the gemstone ring that shimmered like her coat in the moonlight. ”Be mine?” The male asked softly as his hand shook waiting on her to answer back.

[/html]
Oh I love it thank you ^.^ you are my savior, I maybe a writer but I have no talent for any graphic stuff lol.

The woman was caught completely by surprise when the male gave her a ring. She gasped and and had to lock her knees before she collapsed on top of the male. Well....this was unexpected... Joy rose in the woman's heart and she leaped into Noah's arms. "Oh Noah! I love you too! Yes..yes of course yes!" She didn't mean to make him fall, she just could think of any other better way to show her appreciation. She was so very happy that this meant no more fighting at all. Well....at least nothing other than the occasional disagreement. She wrapped her arms around him and licked the male all over his face and nipped playfully at his maw. "Noah..I...I never expected this but I'm more happy then I have ever been."

She snuggled up to his chest and nuzzled his neck, her heart was full of joy and even the feline smell she caught earlier couldn't bring her down from cloud nine. Only after a while was she able to calm herself and remember her gift for her man "Oh here I have something for you too!" Ren then moved to her satchel to grab the delicate prism mobile and held it up to the moonlight to send silvers and blues all over the ground "The colors remind me of you..the silvers are your coat, and the different blues remind me of your eyes.' She smiled and licked the males maw once again happy to just plain have him in her life. She crawled into Noah's lap and nuzzled her lovers neck and chest, inhaling his warm scent and his comfort...then she smelled something else....the feline....and it was mixed into his fur ever so lightly...She pulled away for a moment to look up at the male and anxiously around.....where was the Mountain Lion?
[html]

OC: Oh I didn't draw it. I bought it off of Nat. Only thing I did was use my swagbuck account to earn the points to cash in for a paypal gift card. Glad you like it. WC:4+

The male couldn’t help but to laugh when the female stood there with a lost look to her, however he knew it wasn’t a bad thing with she had a smile upon her face. It warmed his heart to see her so happy. The female jumped into his arms, and he seen what was going to happen, but it didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to try to hold her, even though he was only on the one knee. Shaking his head looking at her”No no no….” He wanted to be able to stand, but it was too late she was in his arms and he was on his back, he would get her back for that, and with a playful nip he promised a payback to her. Putting on a playful smile trying to doge her nips and lick laughing the male gave a deep whine frowning. Better then meting?” He gave a weak grin, and then shifted his face back down to a sad face, it didn’t last for long before he started laughing, he knew what she meant, but he felt he had the right to poke at her and twist her words some. With a soft sigh he licked her maw, looking at her, with a nod. ”Glad.” Yes she was his officially his, this was his first time officially having a mate, he had come close more than once but never ever got to that point.

Feeling her get up he sat up shifting around, it was nice cuddling with her, and frankly he couldn’t wait to do that more since now they where mates, he was going to ask her to move in, he would offer her, her own room but truthful he hoped she would stay in his room with Amzi. She offered up a gift, the male stood up wrapping his hand around her’s with a warm smile”Over our bed?” He questioned her. He knew what he was asking for her to come and live with him and sleep in the room that he slept in and in the bed that he slept in.

He could see that fear in her eyes again, something was spooking her. The male nipped at her cheek softly nuzzling her. ”Amzi, cat?” The male was seeing if that was what was bothering her, as just as soon as he said out the name the feline came bouncing out of the house, stopping and glaring at the female that was in Noah’s hands. Noah shook his head and chuckled. ”I’m her’s” He joked but he knew that the feline did not find it funny what so ever.

[/html]
OC: lol still indeed i do like it very much...lol sorry for Ren fainting ^.^

The woman smiled and nodded at the thought of hanging the mobile over their bed...she guessed that this would mean she would finally be able to go back home and move all that was important to her over to the house that she shared with Noah. That is until she saw the cub bouncing out towards them.....Rendall fought the urge to growl loudly at the feline and run down the nearest hole....however...she did bare her teeth and turn behind Noah. Her leg ached painfully as thoughts from the nightmareish childhood memory ran through her head. The woman held onto Noah for support as she wobbled alittle from being light headed.

After taking a few deep breaths she steadied herself and tried her hardest not to look at Noah as if he signed his sould to the devil. "That...that thing?.....its yours?" she didnt mean to sound crude but she could barely contol her own voice with the tremers running down her spine and throughout her body. She looked at the animal again and saw it glaring at her...Oh great...any minute now and ill be cat food.... She quickly looked back at her new mate again in a panicked look trying her hardest to sort things out. Did he call it a name? Amzi I think? What on earth does that mean?

Ren almost collasped due to her fear and the pain in her leg..."Its a...a....mount...mountain lion......." she couldnt break the gaze with the feline cub..granted it was a little one but all the same it was a mountain lion...The woman fell to the ground practically losing her concious as the flash back of that not so fortunate day in the field. The devilish screams...running for her life.....the bloody mess afterwards......she was never the same....not only did she draw attention of many many butterflies, but a deathly fear of the creatures. "Noah...I." at the very moment her fear took her over and she lost conciousness.....
[html]

OC: No worries it's kinda funny. Wc:3+

IC:

He took the mobile out of her hands as he placed it down softly to the ground making note not to damage it what so ever, as he had a shimmer in his good eye as he pulled her down to the ground softly nipping at her, while trying to bring her down with him. He loved her, he really did and he was so happy that after nearly 4 years he had finally found a mate that took him for him-self and accepted all of his flaws. However, the best part of the female was that she took him all, temperament and all.

Noah felt her quickly go to holding onto him ans she was trying to hold her weight up, the male looked up at her with a lost look, what was so wrong with his friend that his lover had to act so scare, had the cub done something to her? He would have to find out, and if Amzi had done something to her, the male would have to punish the cat. ”Sweety?” Noah asked in a scared tone. As he saw that look in her eyes, it was never a look he had seen before. Yeah… He spoke slowly trying to figure out what she had against the cat.

The cub moved closer seeing that fear in her eyes, lowering down stocking the she wolf that was soaked in fear. Amzi smiled as she moved closer and closer, she was going to gets that lady for being around her Noah.

Noah watched the cub and he knew what was processing though her mind, after all he had, had the cub since it was quite younger. Amzi Noah warned the cat. He didn’t mind that she wanted to play off of the females fear, after all it was within her nature to do such. Then all the sudden the lady pushed down more onto him, and then all the sudden she feel. Noah jumped up, snapping his fingers at the cub. ”Water, now.” The cub knew not to mess with what Noah said as she swiftly ran to the house. Noah leaned over his newly claimed mate. The male kissed her hand. Holding it with his stub while his other actual hand lightly smacking her on the face. Rendall…love…puh..puh…please wake up.” The male voice shook in fear.

The cub came out of the house with a bucket of water, half full and a thinly made skin for a sponge. Noah gave a nod as he had the cub sit it down in front of him. Reaching in with hand as the cold water soaked up the water. Placing it upon her forehead, Noah patted her face again lightly.”Wake up…please.” He wasn’t sure what to do, and he wasn’t going to call a healer if it was something that she would wake up from.

[/html]
OOC: XD

IC: Pain...It was all that was going through her mind. The voices of her father and mother figures calling to her in panicked voices, the searing warm pain that trickled out her leg and everywhere else. Her breath fast at first then slow...so very slow and almost too shallow for someone to be alive. Rendall went through it all like it was yesterday. The feline's scent had sent her into a raging panic and her body could no longer take the stress and hyperventilation. The memories slowly picked at her brain..filling her with more fear....then slowly the scents changed..and the voices.

The woman slowly came back to consciousness as the beastly phantom gripping her leg slowly eased its grip and crawled back into its cave..waiting for another time. The voice and face that was once Pendzez was now Noah. She squinted a little and tried to remember how to breath as she let out a relieving breath..thinking that it was all just a dream and she must have drunk too much wine or something. Until she looked over and saw the wine bottle untouched....and the cub still sitting so dangerously close to her. Rendall's eyes grew wide and before she could stop herself she snapped and growled ferociously at the kit. If only something wasn't holding her.

Unable to comprehend the woman turned and met her mates eyes. Her heart sunk into the pads of her paws and the anger and fear she felt was now guilt. "I......I..." How could she explain such behavior? She just attacked an animal that was apart of her mate.....Oh but why a puma?....she put her head down...ashamed of her actions. Rendall took a deep breath before deciding to tell the man she loved why she reacted the way she did. "I'm so sorry.....I....I was attacked as a pup........the.....the scar on my leg.....I'm so sorry Noah." the female could feel the tears building in her eyes. Though the proximity of the cub still made the woman outrageously nervous, she wasn't going to leave. How could she? Yes she was ashamed, but she wasn't going to leave the male she had accepted as her new mate was she. Instead she left the decision to Noah...she could only imagine how angry he must be with her.
[html]

WC:300+ - OOC blah would go here

Noah was worried about her; she had growled at the cub and then just suddenly passed out. The two had been around each other enough as pack mates and as friends. The male looked around and was panic stricken. The male wasn’t sure if he should call for a pack healer or if he should just stay at his new mate’s side and keep assuring her to come back from her dream like phase.

There was a horrid look of fear on her face, and the silver male gave a whimper, he hated seeing her in pain, but he was pretty sure that she didn’t land on anything when she had fell down and blacked out. The male took her hand in his good hand, while his stub slipped under her neck, he took her hand and put it to his face, and he was so worried about her.

Once her eyes fluttered open the male was so thrilled to see her awake, he gave out a woof of excitement, however when she let out the meanest, most blood thirsty grow, while looking at the cub, he could see the sudden fear that has risen up in Amzi eyes. The cub hissed at the faded female. Noah looked down to Rendall with a lost, but disappointed look in his eyes.
Her confession came, but not before the cub had arched up her back and fluffed out her coat, making some more room between the two of them. ”Amzi! Rendall! Stop!” He puffed out before snarling at the both of them, they were acting like pups.”Rendall…Sorry” He brought her hand up and kissed it softly. ”Not the same.” He looked over to Amzi. Mother and father killed. He sighed as he hung his down in shame, Marie had killed her mother while she was trying to protect her child. ”Mother came out…”He started but the sick feeling washed over him, replaying that image in his head. His hand softly let go of the woman and he clutched his stomach. ”Dead….” He said softly. He felt so sick about all of this. He wasn’t sure how to tell the female that he loved that he wanted her to learn to live with cub, it was more of a help for him then a pet.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4435 ... wtooth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

lol

The woman hung her head ashamed...she didn't mean to try and hurt the kit....she didn't even understand what really came over her. She looked over at her mate with a saddness and placed her hand on his face again. "I am very sorry Noah. I didn't mean to do that...I'm not even really sure what came over me." Ren turned her head to the kit and frowned unhappily...the pet made her nerves go crazy, but if she was going to make Noah happy she would really need to find a way to live with the animal. "Amzi? I'm sorry I did that....." The woman knew better than to approach the frightened feline. Instead she lowered her gaze and put her ears back and whined her apology, hoping the cat would understand. But now things were gonna be a bit more difficult for her and the feline. For the woman just removed what shred of trust the pet must have had for strangers.

The woman turned back to her new mate. Unhappy of everything she had caused and tried to make rapairs. She lifted Noahs face with her hand and nuzzled him lightly before looking him in the eyes. "Lets let the past be in the past. We all came from torn and broken pasts. I only hope she'll forgive me." Ren really didn't want to but awkwardness between Noah and his kit because of her discomfort. She nuzzled her mate again and wrapped her arms around her. "Lets start fresh.....I didn't mean to sadden this night and these are talks for another time. We should all be celebrating not mourning." Ren grabbed the wine she had brought and handed it to Noah in hopes to brighten his spirits a little bit.

She then turned to the feline with a worried glance and whispered to Noah. "Do you think she could be around me after what I did? If so I would like it if she joined us for a little while." Something awakened in Rendall, a heat of sorts that made her want to be alone with Noah all the more...but she needed to fix the mess she had caused....after all, sealing their bond could come later, when she had moved in...thats if Amzi decided not to skin her alive right now for growling at her.....

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Mean Mean Amzi / +500

The male head lifted up as he looked at her, feeling the warmth of her hand upon his face, his stub of an arm reached up, his brain then registered as he quickly pulled it down, as his good hand reached over and touched her hand and held her hand, he loved her and nothing could nor would change that. He lifted his head up looking at her, as he sighed softly as he pulled her hand off his face, and kissed it softly with a small smile, really he couldn’t be happier to call her, his beloved.

The cat first was not the most forgiving type, she was stubborn, bullhead and lastly the one thing that was getting her the most that Noah was all her’s until this lady came around. The idea of sharing her Noah, with someone else was not an idea she was willing to fly with. When the white faced lady looked at her, the she cougar rolled her eyes snorting at Rendall, she turned around walked back towards the house shaking her head, her tail swaying behide her, she heard the words the lady said, but frankly she could go from where ever she came from.

Noah lowered his head as he put his hand on his head shaking his head with a sigh. He never would have thought the aging cub would have been that much of a hassle when it came to the fact he had brought a loved one home. ”Amzi!” Noah called out in a demanding tone, the cat looked back at Noah with a mew looking at him with a rather angelic look upon her face, as she raised a paw licking at it, letting her tail softly sway back and forth, she had nothing less then angelic face upon her maw looking to the male that saved her. ”You pain!” The male sighed again as he waved her off.

The male leaned into her and nuzzled her, with a smile spread wide across his maw. ”She will” The male reassured his beloved. Or else The male promised the lady, Noah would not have any one fighting with any one in her house, well her house if she would take it.
Standing up the male smiled as he offered her a hand, he had a gift for her, giving her the one thing in the whole wide world that he could give her that means everything to him. The stargazer only had the house that he lived in to give away, and Marie, and he would give Marie to her if she so wanted, or he knew he could take Rendall down to where he got the horse and find one that she wanted, and work on getting them saddle broke.

”I love you!” The dapple hued male confessed to her, and he did in fact love her. More than the words that he could say could ever express for that fact. The fact that he finally found someone to put up with all of his crap was one thing that must have sealed the fate of the two together. Noah Sawtooth smiled down at her, with a tender look upon his face.

<style type="text/css">
.noahbutt b {font-weight:bold; color:#fab615; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee2c6; }
.noahbutt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.noahbutt {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#030618; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2gw6ipv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0aa51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.noahbutt p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.noahbutt p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the wait -.- my computer caught a virus and it was having issues getting Yiska's profile up and runnin. lol otherwise yay for cuddles!

IC: Ren watched the she-cat sway her way into the house, such proud creatures were the felines. She gave the strutting pet one worried glance before getting her attention pulled elsewhere. Noah had snuggled into her and joked about his kit. The woman smiled in return and nuzzled his neck affectionately. His confession made her heart jump and she blushed before telling him in return. "I love you too." she licked his nose and giggled mischeviously.

A cool breeze hit the bottom of her spine and made the woman shiver. Ren scooted up closer to Noah, She noticed the way he treated his stub, though she knew it was hard for him sometimes, she wanted the tripod to know she accepted every bit of him. The she-wolf reached over and pulled his stub up against her face and gently nuzzled it, showing him it was ok, and he could still use it to touch her. She nipped alittle at his ears and neck before realizing th bottle of wine was still unopened. Ren placed her hand against her lovers face before slowly getting up and grabbing the bottle.

She bit down on the cork and it free with a pop before letting the fruity smell fill the air. Ren tilted her head back alittle and let the firey fruit juice poor lightly into her mouth. She licked her lips and returned to Noah to offer him a sip and make herself comfortable in his lap once again. "This year isn't too bad, the fruit in this one is strong and doesnt bite as hard." she set the bottle aside and cuddled up to her man again. "So.....any other plans for this evening?"
[html]

OC:WC:3+

IC:

Her touch was soft; it was a touch that no other had been able to place on him. She saw past his physical ugliness, to see what lay in his heart. The warmth and happiness that Noah had in his heart for her. Her lick made his nose twitch up as he looked at her, with a chuckle as she giggled.”I’ll get you!” He threatened her as he licked his lips with a huff.
The male looked away with shame when she touched his stub of an arm, she might be able to look past that injury and still love him like he was still fully intact. Though there was something about already having so many issues that the missing leg was only another thing that he hated about him-self.

The male took his free hand moving it to wrap around her waist to hold her against him, and he couldn’t help but to sigh ever so content like. The Sawtooth male felt like the richest being in all of the lands. The male had his love, in his arm. That touch of her hand upon his face, he couldn’t help but to nuzzle his face into the lady’s hand, his way of letting her know that he loved any and all time that they were able to share.

Watching the lady move away the male was only hoping that she was not leaving him to go back to work this early. Though, if she was leaving Noah, the male would sadly understand. Watching her finger grab the bottle, and then open it with her teeth. Noah couldn’t help but to cringe thinking of her hurting her teeth by opening the bottle.
The male placed his hand up passing on the bottle of wine, he vowed as a young pup that he would not fall to the demons that his father had. Noah really wasn’t that old but, so far he was able to live a wonderful life without the aides that his father had always turned to. To Noah that was a mark of a real man, one that could live in life and deal with its up’s and down, and do not find the need to turn to a bottle or find help in a drug either.

Sure do. The male spoke with a hint in his voice with a laugh. He had plans to make her scream and call out his name. He blew upon her ear, with a half grin upon his face. The male had plans to just enjoy being around her and pick and poke at her in a loving, but fun way the rest of the evening to ensure that she knew that she was loved by him, and she was the only one he wanted in his life.

[/html]