stars won't ever wait for you to watch them fall.
[html]

<style>
#location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:150px;height:150px;float:left;border:1px solid #000000;margin-right:5px;
background-position:56% 45%;}
#pushpin{position:relative;left:105px;top:72px;}
</style>Samantha, set around 7PM on the 27th~

A giddy, elated feeling washed over Barrett as he smoothed the last shovel-full of earth into place. After a week and a half of steady labour, the stable's foundation was complete. After days of excavating, laying down gravel for drainage, crafting primitive cement from the unearthed clay and harvested wheat stalks, and filling in all of the gaps, they were done. He and the boys celebrated their remarkable achievement with a quick dip in one of the nearby lakes. While Barrett was hardly a fussy wolf, even he felt relieved finally being clean. The dirt made him itchy, and he wasn't too keen on dirtying up the couch, so the past few nights had been spent under the stars or in the greenhouse. Not that he minded, really--but the prospect of a nice, comfy bed tonight was certainly good for morale. For all of their work, they were only through phase one of five. Starting tomorrow, he'd initiate phase two: gathering and preparing lumber and hardware.

But tomorrow wasn't here yet, so the boys enjoyed themselves a well-deserved feast. After bathing, they worked together to round up nine fish--enough for three apiece. Barry started up a fire so they could enjoy a cooked meal, shared his rapidly dwindling supply of salvaged liquor (that fresh vodka couldn't come soon enough), and sent them high into the sky as a show of gratitude for their efforts. Then he told them to get home and rest up. He wouldn't need them for the next few days while he scavenged supplies from the city, but the extra sets of paws would be useful when it came to cutting the beams and planks to length. He would need more hand saws then, too. What else? He ran through a mental checklist several times over while lightly stroking Jøren's nose, gazing into the yawning pit of the stable's basement. It wouldn't be deep enough for a fully-shifted luperci to stand, but it would make a good root cellar. What do you think, Jøren? Look like home yet? The stallion snorted and flicked his tail; Barry chuckled. Soon enough, buddy, he reassured him.

With that, he abandoned the construction site for the evening. The Fjord horse lingered behind, lightly grazing on grass growing in one of the neighbouring lots. Back at the garage, Barry rolled himself a joint and grabbed his guitar. The sun would be setting any minute. He made his way to the rooftop and watched the stellar spectacle, sending curling smoke and lazy riffs its way.

<style>
.barry-graffiti p {padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barry-graffiti b {color:#3CBCD7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px;text-shadow: #000000 0.1em 0.1em 0.3em;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-graffiti b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-graffiti b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-graffiti {font-family: 'PT Sans Caption',verdana,sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#777777; text-align: justify; background-color:#2B292A; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affiti.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-graffiti-ext{background-color:#ffffff; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;}
.barry-graffiti .ooc {padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #222222; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#555555;line-height:12px;}
.barry-graffiti .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #222222;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Samantha had seemed to be enveloped in a good mood. She almost swaggered when she walked and always smiled. She walked around the old streets of Halifax like this, a joint poking out the side of her mouth, gently casting smoke into the air. She had carried around her backpack at all times. It held everything she needed including her faithful companion Lua. She had torn a hole in the top of the bag so when the tiny otter needed to breathe or look at the surroundings, she could. Samantha smiled when Lua crawled her way up onto her shoulder, then to nestle in her mane. It would've made a strange sight to see an otter on a wolf's shoulder. She looked around, she hadn't been to Halifax before. The crumbling buildings excited her, she had been walking for days, camping out. Maybe the youth would find somewhere to stay.

She heard a noise, a man's voice. The ivory girl turned to see a man talking to his horse. She smiled and thought about how she did the same with Lua. She approached quietly and saw the man climb up onto a roof. Holding a guitar and rolling a joint, he seemed pretty tired. She watched the horse for a moment, seeing how regal it looked as it grazed on the near lots. Sammi thought for a moment and called up. "Hey there!" Wanting to catch the man's attention, she walked a little closer to the garage. She didn't have to call as loud. "Hey. I'm Samantha. Mind if I climb up?" It may have sounded like a weird question, but if the man wanted to share joints or alcohol, she would come up. A smile flickered over her face and she put her bag down and pulled out an item. She held the whisky bottle in her left hand an waved it teasingly as if to say Hey, I have booze! The girl smiled up, she was normally good natured. She didn't really care about who she hung out with, just as long as they were fun.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry if this post is weird. Supa tired, only awake now 'cause I'm waiting for laundry to get done. Also, slight powerplay, hit me if you want it changed XD;

A voice from drew his lemony yellow eyes from the heavens above to the streets below. His strumming grew quieter so he could hear her speak, but continued nonetheless. It was an automatic, absent-minded function--mostly he was preoccupied with who this young beauty could be. At first glance he nearly mistook her for Naniko, with her cool eyes and pale coat, but no; her fur had more variation than the pristine white Angela, and her eyes weren't that vivid jade green, but tinted with aqua blue. As she drew closer, he also realised Samantha was much shorter. And yet, her slender legs gave her the illusion of height despite being relatively petite. In any case, she seemed ready to party and he wasted no time waving her up. Yea; com'on up, view's great up here, he invited. His tail thumped casually several times against the shingled roof.

Notably, he wasn't looking at the sky right then--as a general rule, half the stuff out his mouth was a double entendre (at least around young women). After all, she was quite cute. Those vibrant feathers were a nice, colourful accessory to compliment her snowy fur and they framed her feminine features well. And oh, that decorative thing she wore about her waist... it certainly drew the eyes to her curves. Enjoyable as the sights were, he was careful not to leer. Ladder's 'round back, he added quickly, not realising she had watched his earlier ascent. Only now did the music stop as he set the guitar aside in favour of getting up.

He stretched carefully in a subconscious display of muscle and size, then went to steady the ladder while she climbed up. As she neared the top rung, he offered a calloused paw. Name's Barrett--but Barry's fine, he offered, once they were on the same level. And who's your friend? he wondered, gesturing toward the otter with a flick of his snout. Given his mother and step-grandfather kept raccoons--and he considered a small snail his friend--he scarcely found their relationship unexpected or odd. That didn't mean he wasn't curious.

<style>
.barry-graffiti b {color:#3CBCD7; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px;text-shadow: #000000 0.1em 0.1em 0.3em;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-graffiti {font-family: 'PT Sans Caption',verdana,sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#777777; text-align: justify; background-color:#2B292A; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... affiti.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-graffiti-ext{background-color:#ffffff; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;}
.barry-graffiti .ooc {padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #222222; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#555555;line-height:12px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
real shit post. i too just woke up!

Upon seeing that the male was friendly, Samantha climbed up the ladder and ended up meeting him up on top of his garage. He extended his hand and told her his name was Barrett. She took his outstretched hand an shook it, a good greeting that she always knew. Barry didn't lie about the view, Sam could see a lot from the top of the garage. The trees, some buildings and Barrett's horse looked relatively small from where they were standing. When he asked her about her otter, Sam told him the story. "I found Lua orphaned near a pond not far from here. So I took her in and now she goes with me everywhere. What's your horse's name?" Barrett was way taller than her, but that didn't matter. He was being really friendly and let her come up on his garage. He seemed to be pretty strong and that meant that he probably worked. She smiled and rested her backpack down, glad to have its weight off her shoulders. She crouched down and Lua who had crawled off her shoulders to sniff Barrett and look at his guitar. Baby otters were very curious and Lua was no exception. Samantha pulled one more bottle from her bag, in this case vodka. She sat it down beside Barrett. If he wanted some, he could take it.

Sammi extinguished her joint and put it back in her bag. It was worn down and old. The girl carefully rolled a new one and lit it. She smiled at Barrett, not sure what to say next and looked out onto the view. She watched his beautiful horse make his way across the lots delicately grazing. Everything seemed to make her smile. "So, it seems like you're building something. What are you building?" She grinned and twisted the top off the vodka and took a small swig. Vodka always burned down her throat, but she had come to like it over the last little while. She waited watching the evening roll in.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
@_@ This weekend was chaotic.

It was too bad none of his pets were acquired through such altruistic means; it made for a better story. (It certainly sounded endearing when Samantha told it, at least.) But both the snails–which were largely left to roam the greenhouse unfettered these days–and the horse–who, once construction was complete, would be free to do about the same (only around town instead of the greenhouse, of course)–were purchased 'goods'... and exotic goods, at that.

Luck was on the earth-toned male's side when he did those dealings, and truthfully, Barrett didn't realise the extent of it. If Sedge's cart hadn't broken down, the wolf wouldn't have held as much bargaining power; the trader would've been forced to sacrifice his wares without the boy's assistance, so it was in his best interest to be 'generous.' The loner wouldn't have had his labour to offer, either; likely nothing he possessed at the time would entice the aristocratic 'yote to fork over the rare Dyakia and a hearty scoop of poppy seeds.

Similarly, if Slash hadn't been looking to unload the stolen Norwegian import ASAP, Barry probably would have needed twice as much as he had on hand to pay for the horse. Speaking of which–Ah, that's Jøren. The animal apparently heard him, even from up on the rooftop, for he flicked his ears in response. He didn't lift his head, however, and continued to graze. That's cool you've gained her trust like that, he added in regards to the tiny otter, who was distractedly investigating his things. Jøren was already tame when I got 'im, he elaborated. The beast was bred from several generations of domesticated horses, actually. (Worth twice what he had on hand? Try quadruple.)

Barry's ears twitched softly, too, as she placed the bottle of vodka down between them. His tail thumped several times absent-mindedly; Samantha was certainly the agreeable sort. Youthful, content, free-spirited, pretty–those were his favourite qualities in company. He watched the movements of her slender fingers as she dexterously rolled another joint, then blinked when she spoke; it seemed to snap him out of a trance. Mm? Oh, yeah. A stable for Jøren, in fact; think the basement will double as a root cellar... I'mma start growing wheat and potatoes, got a still set up in the building out back there, he indicated with a jerk of his thumb. For plenty of this on tap, he explained with a grin, sloshing the clear liquid around inside the bottle. And that was just the beginning of his grand plans, but he didn't want to bore her with details if she was uninterested.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sam smiled as Barry told her about his plans, she was not bored with the subject, she just didn't want to be boring by just making small talk! She glanced at Jøren and smiled, "Jøren is pretty cool! I've sorta become Lua's mother...I guess that's why she trusts me. So what are you into other than partying? Of course I like to party, and I like stars. I like watching the sky." She smiled shyly at the last bit, she really liked watching the sky at night, seeing the tiny lights sparkle on a blanket of black. She crossed her slender legs awkwardly, she hadn't told anyone much about her fondness of stars. It seemed as if most didn't have time to pay attention. Barrett seemed like the fun type, friendly, likes to have fun, and rather cute in her eyes. Sammi usually didn't notice boys much, she had hidden herself away from the world a little while after her family parished in flames.

Looking down from the roof was different, it gave her a whole different perspective of the world. Tree tops and other roofs didn't seem that high up from where she sat. She noticed his guitar and marveled at how it was crafted, she had a guitar before, but it ended up parishing with her family. "May I?" She gently picked it up, making sure not to drop it and set it on her lap, holding it the right way and strummed a little tune. She wasnt te best at guitar playing, but the tune came out right.  

As the evening rolled in, she picked up her backpack and pulled out her long animal skin cloak and pulled the soft sides around herself. It came down to her knees, instantly warming her. She liked the softness of the cloak, and the dark brown color. She played with her feather ear tassels for a moment, softly stroking the long parrot feathers. She had dyed a couple of pairs, but her favorite were the genuine macaw feathers. She smiled at Barrett, the twilight light accenting her features, she didn't want to say anything then a light in the sky caught her eye. "Look! It's  Polaris, the north star! It's out rather early,or I've just got my time wrong." Most would wish on the first star, she wished that she would be happy here in Nova Scotia.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

[html]

For such a straightforward question, it flew at him like a curve ball. The boy blinked stupidly; what else was he into? Although it was probably an innocuous inquiry for most, perhaps because he was high, exhausted, or distracted, he struggled to come up with a good answer. Thing was, he did take interest in some more impressive sounding pursuits—meteorology, horticulture, mechanics, and even Buddhist spirituality—but it didn't occur to him to talk about these things. The hybrid was always very careful not to come across as haughty or pretentious; he was wary of breaching such deep subjects with a new acquaintance. And so, after a moment's contemplation, he opted for a simple, suggestive response: Eh, y'know. Anythin' that's fun or groovy. A playful wink. (There were, after all, other ways to enjoy oneself that weren't reliant on intoxicating substances.)

Stars are cool, though. Weird to think about what else might be out there, he added, reclining and resting on his elbows so he could regard the heavens more easily. His muzzle pointed skywards in quiet contemplation until her voice roused him from his reverie. He peered back at the guitar and nodded. Go for it, he said, tail thumping twice. He smiled as she delicately lifted the instrument and began to pluck out dulcet notes. The man slipped back further and laid against the cool surface, legs dangling loosely over the edge, one foot swaying in time with the rhythm, and arms crossed behind his head. His lemon-yellow eyes fluttered shut as he listened—he wasn't asleep, but simply enjoying the faint, swirling, colourful patterns traced out behind his eyelids in response to the music. When it stopped, they opened again.

His joint had dwindled down to naught; nothing but a column of ash remained. He sat up, flicked it aside, and watched as she rummaged in her bag. Pssh, he breathed softly, if you're cold, you shoulda just said something. He scooted closer and reached out an arm, inviting her to snuggle up against him. The nights were getting chilly, he supposed, but somehow winter in Nova Scotia never got as nippy as those he experienced further inland growing up. When she directed his attention upward once again, he looked, but his mind was decidedly elsewhere. Polaris, eh? He understood the significance of this stellar navigational landmark, but it had been some time since he heard the exact term. Learned navigation once, but have to admit I forgot most'a the names, he explained, adding sure this didn't help with an impish grin, gesturing towards her lit cigarette. Mind if I try a taste? Of her, or the pot? I'll reciprocate, o'course, he said, holding up one of his own joints. Variety was the spice of life, was it not?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
This posting is getting fun...I failed! C:

A smile crossed her face as he spoke, when he reached out and offered his arm for her, Samantha scooted down and practically cuddled up. Samantha didn't object or squirm, she was rather close to him, she could feel the heat emanating off of his body. She shivered and it subsided after a while close to Barry.She knew that he was attractive, and it seemed to be having some effect on the girl. She had never been close to anyone, both friendwise and how short the distance from his body she was. Samantha took a puff from her joint and with her free hand, grabbed the vodka bottle and drank a bit, she was drunk, but not to the state that she would pass out. She did feel the effects of the liquor, slight numbness of her mind. Without thinking, her head was rested on his shoulder,what would he do? She felt...peaceful. As if the incident with the fire that killed her family was forgotten. Sam smiled at Barrett, he didn't seem to mind her hanging out on his garage roof. When he asked to try her joint, she passed it over, she didn't mind much. "Sure, go for it."Sam passed him her joint happily, what if she and Barry became good friends?

Samantha turned her eyes back to the view. "What if something else was out there?" She gestured to the sky with her muzzle, it would be strange to think of the distances between the stars and where they sat now, or if some other species had it's own planet. Her head was spinning from being slightly drunk and te effects of the marijuana. This is how the girl liked to spend her time, she much liked to be in male company, females just made her awkward and most weren't like her. She drank a little more of her alcohol. And offered Barry some. Passing the bottle right when she was done her swig. Samantha liked to think on things, what about her initiation task in Ichika, she would finish it as soon as she could, but right now she could enjoy the alcohol, the joints, and Barrett.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

[html]
slight powerplay, slap me if you want it changed XD;

The alabaster girl wasn't shy about getting nice and cozy, so the mocha beau figured he didn't have to be shy about enjoying her company. When she leaned her head against his shoulder, he lightly rested his chin atop it. He inhaled softly and drank in her sumptuous feminine fragrance, which was made sweeter as it mingled with the scent of weed and other aromatic plants growing around the garden. He retracted his dark muzzle only when she passed over the joint, which he grasped with his free hand. He sniffed at the thin trail of smoke snaking away from its glowing ember, then brought the opposite end to his lips. He took a slow, deliberate drag, allowing the taste to roll over his tongue as the intoxicating vapour filled his lungs — a true connoisseur. And, it seemed, this fine specimen was up to spec.

A broad grin spread across his features as he exhaled slowly. Delicious, he remarked, passing it back, and very smooth. It never failed to amaze him how different each strain could be. Some elated the body; others released the mind. Some energised him; others made him sinfully lethargic. Hers gave him quite a head rush, but strangely, the sharp sting of the alcohol she offered next served to sober him up some. Perhaps not enough to wrap his head around any age-old mysteries of the Universe, but enough to keep his wits about him. All I know, he purled, is if they ain't here, they're missin' out, he stated with cool conviction, before playfully nuzzling against the crook of her neck. It was a blatant pass, but he withdrew just as quickly. His gaze was elsewhere, but he was paying careful attention to her expressions and body language — if she showed any signs of not enjoying herself, he would give it up. The night was going well so far, though, and he couldn't help but give it a go.

Whatever the case, as her joint gradually evaporated into the night sky, he fished around in a pocket for one of his own. He popped it casually in his mouth and lit it in nearly the same motion, then returned the lighter to its rightful spot and passed the billowing cig off to her. As promised. Grown in the greenhouse out back with utmost care, he explained, tail swishing behind him (perhaps brushing against her in the process). This stuff was potent — nothing grown outdoors could compare.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :;>Hey no worries! Sam sure likes him around.Sorry for not holding the speech, my table went a little wonky

Samantha certainly was enjoying Barrett's company. She was so drunk that when he nuzzled her, she did the same, playfully nipping at his scruff. When his tail thumped against the roof, it brushed against her lower back, making the girl arch her spine . Sam had never knew that that part of her body was sensitive and it made her giggle. She usually wasn't like this, but even though she enjoyed his company, the awake part of her mind screamed at her to stop, but she brushed it away, content to enjoy the rest of the night.  

Her eyes shifted to his, making sure that he wasn't going to pull away or anything. When the man passed her one of his own, she took it gratefully. "Yeah, they are really missing out here are they? Thanks." She took it and brought it to her lips. She breathed in the smoke, letting it fill her chest and the taste play on her tastebuds. "This is great. Real good taste." She grinned and leaned back against him. This was a good night. She certainly was having fun. She liked his weed much more than that of her own. The girl reached back for the vodka and put it down, she closed her eyes and thought about her life. Would she and Barry become good friends? She darn hoped so. She hadn't met anyone as fun yet. Little did she know, the fun probably wasn't over yet.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samgalaxy { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpnn80.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#1c9faa; width:499px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samgalaxy b {color:#ffffff; }
.samgalaxy p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samgalaxy p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samgalaxy .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Apologies for the delay D: -Got caught up trying to work on her Fireside story thing- >_>! And he likes her, clearly XD Feel free to powerplay him a little too, if you want :3

The coffee hybrid's lips pulled into a mischievous grin as she returned the gesture. The frisky nip caused his tail to thump again, but this time he deliberately traced it along the small of her back. He wanted to see if he could get that reaction again. As she withdrew from the play bite, his salmon tongue darted out to catch the corner of her slender muzzle — a canine kiss. She caught his eye and he gazed back into those deep aquamarine pools, his own sunflower eyes alight with a mixture of curiosity and desire. By all rights he should be exhausted, but hers was a stimulating presence.

That eye contact was driving him wild; for reasons he could not understand, it set his blood ablaze with a sharp influx of fiery hormones. The pair maintained it longer than might be casual, but not long enough to be awkward or strange. When it was broken at last, he shifted his focus to the smouldering joint instead. Above the haze of smoke, booze, and testosterone, he felt a surge of pride as she applauded his strain. That weed was his crème de la crème: a hit of the Special rivalled five of the Generic in potency, smoothness, and taste. I'm glad you like it, he purred as she leaned back into him, but I can think of things that taste better, he concluded in mock dismissal of his own 'achievement.'

With that, he reached down to tease the corner of her mouth with his tongue again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000nah don't worry! Sam likes Barrett too, but after this thread, Sam has a mate so it confuses everything although it doesnt say that they can't be drinking buddies. I completely failed...

When his tail traced up her spine, Samantha grinned and took more vodka, swallowing it down and placing it back between them. They were just strangers, yet there was no awkward feelings when he kissed her. When she leaned back and he said "but I can think of things that taste better." there was something almost suggestive about what he said so she grinned back and said "Really. I'd like to hear some of your ideas." She laughed and nuzzled the spot between his shoulder and the chin, she hoped that he wouldn't be weirded out. She looked at him, her eyes met his and she was almost unable to pull away. Barrett had lemon yellow eyes, so different than so many that she had seen.

She felt different here, on top of Barrett's garage. It didn't feel like Ichika or even Anathema. Like no one can judge you, plus she was with someone who was fun and rather entertaining. She lifted the joint back to her lips, tasting the smoothness of the weed. He must've been proud of his excellent weed as it was better than anything she had ever tried. Darkness was coming, bringing suspicious looking clouds that hung over head. Suddenly a downpour started. She was soaked in five minutes. She looked at Barry for a second and asked "So are we gonna stay out here, or go somewhere dry?" Her voice was teasing and friendly her tail thumped on the roof. She didn't mind the rain, but anything goes. She reached out for his hand, she got up and almost fell over, soon she would be staggering. Fortunately the she wolf was only in the early stages of intoxication.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry about the stupid long wait T_T

The chocolate wolf grinned as his tongue ventured down to her collarbone, trailing kisses along the way. Distracted as he was, he didn't even notice the oncoming storm until it was too late. He paused and blinked stupidly up at the pouring rain. At first it rolled off his coat in thick beads, but soon he was rightly saturated. He shook his head to get the water out of his face — a futile effort, as it was just as drenched after a mere moment's passing. Nevertheless, despite all appearances, he wasn't particularly phased by the wet weather. It was almost refreshing after a hard day's work.

But as Samantha rose beside him, he reached to take her paw without hesitation. Who says I don't like it a little wet? his husky voice rumbled playfully. It seemed with increased intoxication, the innuendo became more blatant. Still, he put his antics on hold as she stumbled; he rose with a sense of urgency and surprising grace. His arm reached about her waist and he pulled her close to him — and further away from the slippery ledge. Careful now, he soothed. Though not a great distance to fall, he supposed a tumble from the structure would still be unpleasant. Perhaps this wasn't the best place for them to be. (Unfortunate, too; the prospect of sex on the roof had been rather titillating — he hadn't done that before, after all.)

Shall we? He guided her gently back to the ladder to help her down after grabbing his guitar. There was a nice warm, dry, comfy couch inside with their name on it. And hell — now that his clothes were wet, he'd have a great excuse to take them off.

<style>
</style>[/html]