Family...
Rain had traveled far from AniWaya but still held on to some of the AniWayan ways. He approched the boarders with much fear and worry. What if he couldn't make it in this pack? What if this pack turned him out because of what he had done to Shiloh. He still held on to the dagger and the feathers he had worn in AniWaya, his constant reminder of what he had done to her. He wanted to find someone to love and protect but was scared that others would see him as a threat. Anathema.... he had heard of this pack. They seemed to be able to take anyone in.

He howled his presence and waited for someone to come find him while he worked some of the fur he had been working on the night before. He had let Anke go in the wild after much coaching and pushing away she left him. She looked back at him one last time and moved on. He hoped she found a great life with someone. He hoped to find someone to love too and his feelings for Akira hadn't died. They had grown stronger if anything over the week or so he had been away. He hoped to find her soon.
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Naniko is in her optime form :] My apologies for not getting to this yesterday; it got pushed down to the bottom of the page pretty fast!

She'd kept her hair down for the most part today, taking two sections behind her ears and braiding those. The Angela saw no need for adornment of any kind on her body other than her weapons belt, which held an axe and a few pointed daggers. Even that belt was plain, though. Naniko wasn't the type to put up a fuss over looking a certain way; she liked things to be practical and simple, for the most part. Her mane was normally kept in one long braid down her back to keep it out of her way.

Something about this day had made her want to let it loose and work on it a bit, though. She had woken at the usual time with the puppies and had combed through it with an old shell comb that she had found long ago in the city before trimming it with her dagger and fixing it into this style. Something fresh and new. She was trekking along the border when she caught a scent, immediately turning from her scouting to head toward it. The female spent much of her time on the border, wanting to be personally assured of the pack's safety and wellbeing.

A howl made the canine's intentions clear; he was not snooping around her borders as she might have previously thought. He'd announced his own presence there. This she appreciated; it gave her a good first impression. She approached the other canine quickly, having been very nearby, and stepped out of the brush toward him. "Hello, stranger. You called?" She said, assessing the male with jade eyes. He was working on something, it seemed. Was he a craftsman, perhaps? "I am Naniko D'Angelo, the leader here."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
Its ok.No rush. I completely understand your busy. Smile

Rain nicked his thumb when he jumped, startled by the voice of a woman. He licked the shallow cut with hopes that it stopped bleeding. He had almost dropped the fur he was working on and had dropped his dagger on accident. He bend and retrieved it before looked at the woman who had addressed him. "Yes mame I called. I am seeking a new home. I have traveled far to come here and will make it worth while if I could have a place to stay." he said keeping his eyes low and sheathing his dagger. She didn't seem like a mean person and he started to warm up to the thought of being accepted despite what he did to Shiloh.

She introduced herself as Naniko D'Angelo. Interesting name. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Rain Marks. Current loner," he said with a bow and a smile. He hoped to make a good impression and he was trying not to lick the blood off his thumb as it stung. He wanted to find a home and settle down. He knew he would be of use to this pack as a craftsmen. He was good at making furs. He planned on giving on to Shiloh if he ever got a horse.
[html]
<style>
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

<3

Anathema was very far from AniWaya, and it had been a long time since Naniko had smelled the scent of their pack. She didn't recognize it in the mishmash of scents that came to her nose on the breeze, only noting that he smelled like many different places. That would make sense, if he was a loner and had indeed traveled far to come to Anathema. She hadn't made a trip down to the other end of the peninsula since she had come back from the cult pack in New Brunswick, too wary of running into someone that she knew from the past, possible canines that she had no interest in talking to.

He had said that he would make it worth her while if she allowed him to stay, that he was seeking a new home. Naniko considered this to be a very interesting point, that he said that he would make it worth her while. What did he mean by that? "I'm interested in hearing what ways you feel you could contribute to my pack" She said, giving him the opportunity to explain what he had meant. She was always in need of canines, especially those trained to use weapons or those with the ability to craft. "We take in canines of all kinds here. I'm sure we could find a rank tier that suits you." Naniko said, nodding.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
He looked at the fur in his hands and handed it to her. "I am a craftsmen of sorts. Leather, building, traps, carving. You name it and I can do it," he said confidently. He showed her his sleeping roll, his water bag and caving kit. He had everything he owned laid out at the alpha's feet, explaining to her how he made it and how it would contribute to her pack. He wanted to prove his worth and he knew that showing her all he can do was going to be his way in.

"I can also make ropes and other things people might need. Please.... just let me find a home here," he said looking up at the woman while licking his thumb softly in hopes to stop the cut from bleeding. He played with the feather he had kept from AniWaya and played with it out of habit. "I...I can also lend a helping hand as a Guardian if you need any. I know how to use daggers from my training as a Guardian in AniWaya. I do not like being a Guardian because of what I did in AniWaya but I am seeking forgiveness for my actions and looking to start a new life. If you want to turn me out I understand but my past is in my past and it will stay that way. There will be no pack drama nor is anyone following me. I will prove to you I mean what I say," he said putting a fist over his heart and bowing, submitting to her.
[html]
<style>
</style>

I'm heading out of town for a few days, I'm going to OOC accept you for now so you can go ahead and get started posting, but I'll also keep up with this thread even while I'm away :]

It seemed as if he did have something in his past, then, from what he had told her. Naniko wasn't sure what to expect from the male in general, but to her it seemed as if he had many skills and would make a good asset to the pack. His willingness in general was something of a wonder to her, the fact that he would do so much to prove to her that he belonged in her pack. Naniko appreciated this; one willing to go to such lengths would likely continue to please her even after being accepted into the ranks. She considered the rank tiers for a moment, wondering where he would fit in. There was the craftsman tier for him, as well as the warrior one. He could choose whichever he wanted, once he became a full member of the pack.

"Thank you - you have eased my worries about outsiders coming to look for you and cause trouble. I believe you, Rain. I take the safety of my pack very seriously...and I can see that you do to, with your open honesty. I would be glad to have you in my pack, especially with that skill set. I can already see ways in which you could make yourself useful." She stated, nodding. She also approved of his signs of submission, tail flicking slightly behind her. "However, there's one final step to this process." Naniko reached for her ornately decorated dagger, pulling it from its sheath. "I need to perform the rite of Agares, to make a small cut on your paw and on my own...and join them together. That will join you to the pack, Rain, in blood. Do you accept?" She said it simply, as if it were a normal question that anyone might ask.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
Rain nodded and showed her his already cut and still bleeding thumb. "I will take up the craftsmen tier but if you need me to guard I will also patrol for you. But I will only patrol on one condition. I need a horse. It makes patrolling faster and easier with a horse. Where will I be living so I can set up shop? I need a wide work space because of the variety of different crafts I do. Wood work and fur and leather making along with making jars and bowls and silverwear are among some of the things I can do. I also sketch and paint. I hope you find I am not asking too much from you. But if I am to work efficiently I am going to need space, he said keeping his gaze low and his tail tucked in submission.

He watched her from his lowed gaze and noticed her tail flicker. Something he had said made her happy. He would happily serve this woman if it meant a home and acceptance. He longed for a chance to rid himself of the nightmares he had of Shiloh and her mate and if he was granted a horse he would soon travel back to AniWaya and apologize to the woman for his acts of violence against her. He wanted to settle down and find a mate. He wanted to prove his work to Naniko and to anyone he came to love. Akira.... she was always on his mind. He wondered if she was in this pack...
[html]
<style>
</style>

Be careful that Rain isn't reacting to things that he doesn't know about - I mentioned the craftsman tier in my writing, but Naniko hasn't mentioned it to him and unless he's very familiar with Anathema, I don't think he would know much about the tiers without being told Smile Just something to keep in mind.

Also, slight powerplay on my end with Naniko pressing her hand against his so they can combine blood <33

It did sound like he had a variety of skills. Naniko had many skills of her own, like herb-working and a little weapons-work. She considered herself a natural-born leader, as well; she had never been happier than when she was at the head of a pack. She felt confident in her ability to lead the canines that came to her seeking a home, as well as being confident in her ability to delegate different duties to different canines so that they could keep things running smoothly in the pack. Naniko couldn't do everything herself and she didn't want to. Having someone who could help patrol the borders would be a big help.

It seemed as if he already had an open cut, which was a convenience. She removed her dagger from its sheath, not speaking as she made a quick slice across her own thumb so that she could press it to his cut. She put her head down for a few moments as she held them together, closing her eyes. In a couple of seconds she released him, straightening and replacing her dagger on her belt. "Welcome to the pack. You'll be a Zepar for the time being, until you have proven your loyalty. I only award ranks to those who stick around and pull their weight around here. Well...come along." She said, motioning for the male to follow her. She would show him to the dens, where he could pick a place to live. "I'll show you to the caves."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
PP of them walking to the caves if that is alright. PP on your part was ok :p I need another thread with you where Rain gives Naniko what ever she wants that he has crafted. yai or nai. Rain has a German accent BTW

Rain felt weird mixing blood with her but he was accepted into the pack. When she mentioned where he could live his heart swelled. This wasn't a joke. He had made it into a pack. Now he would prove his worth. He gathered his belongings he had laid out for Lady Naniko and quickly followed her. They walked for some time and even though Rain was submissive to Naniko he wanted to give her something in return for accepting him into her pack. "My lady... I have crafted a many things in my travels and I was wondering if there was anything you would want from me. Perhaps a few bowls and mortar or one of the wooden jars I have made to store things in. Or a few spears and bows complete with arrows and carrying satchel. I have a few water skins as well along with a few pouches. I haven't made any daggers but I can if my lady wishes it. I have to repay you for letting me live here. Please tell me Lady Naniko if you need anything, anything at all." he said softly as they made there way to the caves.

He wondered what his alpha would ask of him. He wanted to make her something special, just for her and he wished he had learned how to work metal when he had been in Germany. Making her a silver bracelet or something like the arm band he wore would be sure to have been a great thank you to her. But sadly enough he hadn't learned and instead went on carving. He had a talent for carving and he hoped to show Naniko he belonged.