Luperci: Ortus

Heritage: 50% Labrador Wolf, 25% Interior Alaskan Wolf, 25% Dog

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 138lbs, 37 in tall

Secui: 252lbs, 45in tall

Optime 275lbs, 6 ft 11 in tall

Prefers optime form.

Build: Average if a little tall; previously sturdy. Soft muscle, getting a belly.

Eyes: Brown

Base Fur Color: Half blacks, greys, browns; half white

Markings: Malamute/husky markings, including white around eyes

Scars: Claw and teeth marks across biceps and backs of shoulders; heavy scarring around genitals (or where they should be).

Clothing: Native-American type shawl

Hairstyle: Shoulder-length dreadlocks

Personality

Positive Traits: Cheerful, tolerant, wise, clever, quirky.

Negative Traits: Flippant, talkative, cheeky, nosy, chaotic, quirky.

First Impression: Ephraim is quite an individual. He’s an extremely happy-go-lucky fellow, never taking things seriously and always wearing a smile. Odd quirks make up a lot of his personality, which always returns to the theme of amusement and happiness. He acts like a luperci much younger than his five years. Weaved into his personality is his obsession for dreams, which he feels guides lives and hides secrets. Underneath his playful front, however, Ephraim is a very clever and calculating individual who absorbs all the information he unearths by babbling with others.

Quirks

Bad Habits: Food aggression; acts violent at meal times and hoards/protects his food. Constantly referencing his dreams, even to those annoyed by it. Tendency to giggle in serious situations. Talks to himself when trying to commit something to memory.

Obsessions: Children (to the point mothers get nervous). Dreams. Memory. Food, especially fish.

Fears: Starvation. Illness. Ice.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Asexual.

Religion: None, but open to most. Somewhat believes in nature gods, but doesn't do anything regarding worship.

General Beliefs: Believes in dreams and "visions."

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: None yet.

Favorite Haunts: None yet.

Hobbies: Staring at bugs. Picking apart dreams. Making tea. Watching children. Gathering information.

Substances: Enjoys a good smoke every once in a while, but doesn't actively pursue this.

Abilities

Skills: Healing, especially through teas. Dream analysis. Fishing.

Strengths: Extremely powerful survival instincts. Intelligence. Deception (putting on a buffoon mask to gather information).

Weaknesses: Weak body. Stands out.

Past Packs & History

Pisces, Pack-by-the-River, Fisher Pack:

Description: Pack west of Alaska, very diverse in its species make-up, though heavily wolfdog dominated. Known by many names, but called itself by no name. Contained several rivers, streams, and ponds in its territory. Most members skilled fishers.

History: Ephraim was born in this pack. He was well-liked by the adults and other children. However, he caused the death of some pups, neglecting his babysitting duties by spacing out and letting them drown. He was castrated and demoted to omega for the punishment. Notably, he became interested in healing as he recovered from the trauma. He eventually left the pack after some misunderstandings.

Pre-'Souls Outline:

0 months: Born in the midst of winter. Has two siblings who died of illness before the thaw.

4 months: Leaves the den and mingles with the pack.

8 months: Develops a following of spring children. As the oldest cub, becomes the ringleader and babysitter.

1 year: Winter has come again. Plays with the younger cubs and chases them through the forest. Not paying attention to the surroundings, lets them drown when they fall through the ice. Castrated as punishment.

Up to 2 years: Lives as an omega in the pack. Gains interest in healing.

2 years: Disperses from pack.

2 years, 6 months: Meets a loner who claims to interpret dreams and stars. Believes in the bit about dreams and hungrily picks his own apart, thinking they're "visions."

Up to 4 years: Lives nomadic, lone lifestyle.

4 years: Especially hard winter. Subsists on frozen carcasses, defending food from coyotes and a wolf by killing them. Develops severe food aggression and hoarding.

4 years, 6 months: Begins having dreams about the mountains and new families. Decides to head to Nova Scotia.

5 years: Enters ’Souls.

'Souls Outline:

5 years: Enters ’Souls.

Character sheet by Eph
<style>
.eph-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.eph-prof-headr { float:right; }
.eph-prof-headl { float:left; }
.eph-prof-body { clear:both; }
.eph-prof { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; width:95%; }
.eph-prof .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
.eph-prof-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-size:11px; }
.eph-prof p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.eph-prof-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.eph-prof b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
.eph-prof .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:45px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding: 10px 25px 5px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.eph-prof .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

POST LOG

Both ongoing and archived threads are listed here. Threads that have died due to inactivity will not be listed unless they were of a significant length or the other member wants to assume that it happened. I also no longer keep track of actual dates, as it only stresses me out; I do, however, try to keep thread order. Feel free to assume what you want about the dates!
2011 :: New to 'Souls
  1. name (month) Ongoing.

Description.

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie!
<style>
.vsca-credit { width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.05px; text-align:right;}
/*Just some general notes: You can use this to keep track of your Word of the Day or game points, too. It counts them automatically for you, then. 8D An example of this can be found in Sie's postlog (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... st&p=95421). Please feel free to quote the post and lift that example, though I swear there's nothing different about that code than the code provided here! Also, remember, if you use the basic DIV shell in multiple posts, you only need to include the CSS once! That's it! And then you can control all of your archieph with one CSS, if you please! If not, and you want multiple different layouts for each ephpacter and you plan to customise each one, *PLEASE* remember to change your class names from .ephp to your ephpacter's name or another unique identification, otherwise your CSSes will overlap and it will be bad.*/
.ephp-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.ephp-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gieph them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.ephp-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.ephp-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.ephp-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gieph your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.ephp-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archieph, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.ephp-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my ephpacter archieph as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.ephp-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
/*If you want to use the little symbols, this controls their color and size. I like for the symbols to stick out from the rest of the text, hence the color. They also don't look very good at smaller sizes, that is why they are set for 15px. Feel free to experiment, of course. :3*/
.ephp-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.ephp-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Ephpacter Name" part's font and etc.*/
.ephp-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your ephpacter name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set ephp-notes float to left. */
.ephp-notes {float:center; width:100%;}
/*Makes your ephpacter notes float to the right. You can change this to left, just remember to set ephp-post float to right too.*/
.ephp-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and ephpacter notes divs. Don't touch this.;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>[/html]
[html]

TABLES & GRAPHICS

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="ephfisher"><div class="ooc">OOC here.</div> <p>Table by me.</p></div> <style type="text/css"> .ephfisher b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeffd3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #12210e; } .ephfisher t {font-style:italic; color:#eeffd3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #12210e; } .ephfisher p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ephfisher {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#48592a; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/kckug8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #12210e; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#83a54c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;} .ephfisher .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}</style>[/dohtml]

Code:
[dohtml] <div class="ephanoe"><p><i>OOC here.</i><div class="inner"><p>Table by me.</p></div></div>
<style type="text/css"> .ephanoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe t {font-style:italic; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.ephanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#161311; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c0ae89 1px 1px 1px;}
.ephanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;} </style>[/dohtml]

Code:
[dohtml]<center><div style="width:475px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:10px; font-family: Verdana,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:9px; text-align:right;">OOC here.</div></center>
<div class="vespstalk">
<div class="name"> </div>
<p>Table by me.</p>
<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .vespstalk p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk .name {width:300px; height:225px; float:right;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#8f9193; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/nou9na.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Verdana'; font-size:11px; color:#212222; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.4px; text-align:left;}</style>[/dohtml]
[/html]