And the worlds end
[html]

---

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She had ran from the knife, she was such a fool. Tears were still running down her cheeks, blinding her. She had not searched out the pack, but she had no where she could go, and Lucifer was the male that could chase away the misery, if only temporary. She was no longer a member of Dahlia, and she had failed at her task. She was free, but not from Haku and not from the misery of her failure. She wanted to hide against his warm chest, no matter if she did not know him, she could not think clearly. Pack scent filled her nostrils and she was there. Has she been expecting him to wait for her at the border? She was afraid to call out in case her son was trailing her. She did not know how well she had hit him, if she had at all. She had just fled, fled, fled as she always did.

She blindly moved into the unknown territory of Twilight Vale, following no special trail or path, just blindly stumbled in a random direction. She sniveled and tried to cease the tears, but the river would not end. Hopefully it would be Lucifer that actually found her, because she was a both odd and disturbing sight.

[/html]
[html]

So much had happened recently. Her life was falling apart. She herself was changing into someone...different. More free, but more restrained. Her ear piercings felt odd, but she liked them. Was this what humans meant when they talked about midlife crisises? Perhaps.
A scent came to her. blood, fear. Deuce straightened, moved quickly. She'd placed herself in charge of borders. She'd met a lot of strangers at the borders and kept them out. Her bi-colored eyes were hard, cold as ice. And there was a wolf, white. By the river. In the lands, not just inside the borders. Deuce felt a growl building.
She intercepted the stranger quickly. A female. "May i help you, ma'am?" The words were corteous, though the tone was not. The tone as most definately unfirendly. Unwelcoming. Distant. She hated the idea that any female would come to these lands. She was probably one of Lucifer's toys. He sure had enough of them around.

[/html]
[html]

---

A cold voice greeted her out of nothing, and Colibri’s face turned hastily to the female that had quickly moved to her. She felt another great sob build up in her throat, but she managed to swallow it and produced simply a tame hiccup that she held no control over. Her tears ran still, but she had to come up with a response to the female that had the same coat as herself when she was in her usual form. Now her coat had layers of gray and hints of black. And.. Red. She had wounded him. The smell of Haku’s blood had followed her all the way, but she had not been obvious enough to find the origin as she had believed it was her head dropping bombs inside her mind.

Please, I need to find a male, his name is Lucifer. A hiccup interrupted her in the word male, else from that she was quite easy to understand, and her voice cried out with emotional pain. She touched the fur where her son’s blood had spilled and her hands were painted light pink. His blood, his scent, why had all this happened? Crimson eyes begged the other female to make haste.

[/html]
The woman smelled of blood and pain and fear. Deuce eyed her, her gaze softening until she spoke. Please, I need to find a male, his name is Lucifer. Her gaze sharpened to daggers. Icy, needle pointed daggers that threatened to skewer the female in front of her.

"What buisness do you have with Lucifer, woman? She was cold and distant. The blood was male. there was something familiar about it, but Deuce couldn't quite put her fingers on it. It reminded her of the male who'd seduced her in the park that day. That loevly male, who's name she'd never learned. He'd been rough, and very enjoyable.

Even the memory of that sweet male wasn't enough to turn her ire from this woman who'd so blindly stumbled into her home and demanded to see Lucifer.
[html]

---

Confusion leapt into the luperci face as the pack wolf went beneath freezing point and turned into ice. What business did the trespasser have with Lucifer? As a former leader of a pack, annoyance flamed up behind the upset mess that was Colibri. He had told her she could come to him, and she obviously was not welcome. If this had been a normal day and so on, she would have turned around and left, or challenged the other female gently. Now was not the time, and her knees crunched slightly, giving her a more beaten look, weak and fragile. What business? She needed someone. It was not more complicated than that.

I need to see him, I have nowhere else to go. Please, Miss... Her voice was pleading for the female to understand the urgency.

[/html]
Deuce lifted her chin as the other female crouched and acted submissive. "I scout these borders, woman. Why should I call for him, when you haven't even told me your name?" That wasn't really it. It was just that she had to have a more logical reason than being angry at lucifer.

Further more, you reek of blood. And I won't have anyone bringing trouble around my pups. There, that was a good, convincing reason.
As a leader of the pack he had the right to jump in if needed. Once the smeel of blood came to his nose the male had to find out what was going on. The black male tracked the sent to Colibri, the white female that Lucifer had met up with in her pack lands. Lucifer had stayed in the shadows watching what was going on between the two white lady's. There was no reason for Deuce to be acting this way, to any one.

"Deuce, your actions are uncalled for. Her name is Colibri and she comes's looking for me. Can you not see she is hurt? Your a healer, you took an oath to heal and yet you try away some one hurt on the grounds of your pups? The pups I took away from you, do to your mind state? I'm disappointed in you." He would be sure to talk to Conri and Nankio about her actions. First Jasper and then this? Not how he wanted the pack to be seen by others. Lucifer sighed looking to Colibri with a sadness in his eyes, seeing she was in pain and not knowing what to do. What happened to her. "Colibri...are you okay? What happened?"
[html]

---

The other female spoke further, and Colibri could only flatten her ears at her words. She was not to see any children, but Lucifer, and him alone. She let her face hang down between two defeated shoulders and suffocated an incoming sob that had wanted to escape her throat. As another wolf entered the scene unexpectedly(as Colibri’s eyes had fallen to the ground and her nostril could only smell Haku’s blood), the female jumped sideways away from him in surprise from the mere fact that it was a male and that was one thing in common with Haku. She finally let her body fall and she hit the ground heavily, on her knees. She was pathetic, but she was only a fragile soul with too much inside to cope with.

She caught the words he sent to the other female, and sobs forced themselves out as he said that she was hurt. Yes, she was, but only mentally, and a healer could not fix the soul. Once he had been a child in her arms, and he had followed her everywhere. Haku had always been the youngest child, and his special attention had made her give her attention to him more than the rest. She could not stand the current situation. That he was gone, but still there. She had tried to kill him, and she had failed. She had exposed herself, and she knew it was only a matter of time before he would attempt to end her life, and unlike her, he would have no moral issues.

I have done something terrible. The female managed to utter the words through renewed sobs, and she hid her face behind her hands in an attempt to hide the running tears. I’m alone and Haku is coming for me, I know it. Oh, she was weak, weak, weak, weak. I’m scared and did not know where to go.

[/html]
My miond state is perfectly stable, Lucifer, the woman snapped angrilly. I am not making false charges against anyone. Her fur bristled angrilly. And then the female, Colibri, spoke. Colibri. the other female that lucifer was in love with. I have done something terrible..... I’m alone and Haku is coming for me, I know it....I’m scared and did not know where to go.

Deuce galred at both wolves now, openly. "She's being hunted, and you would shelter her? You would place the lives of our puppies at risk for her?" Deuce was openly being muitnious. You worry about the state of my mental health and invite other loonies into the lands? Some leader you are!

The pale woman turned and stalked away, muttering angrilly under her breath. She was not going to do the 'proper' thing and wait for the male to dismiss her. He'd dismissed her from his heart, he could deal with her choosing to walk away now.
Lucifer gave a sigh he was stuck, he knew he should have asked Conri and Nankio, but she was hurt. He couldn't ignore the fact that she was in pain, and that there was some one out there what had wanted her dead. Now normally he would have turned them away with out a second cast, but it was her...the female that Lucifer had thought of the night when him and Deuce had mated and ended there path as mates. Snarling softly Deuce was quickly find ways to get under his skin, questioning him and then mocking him. She was looming on the male telling her to get the hell out of his pack lands, but then again they where not his pack lands, this was something he was going to have to talk to Conri and Naniko about how she was treating guest at the borders that where looking for him. The male sighed lowering his head shaking it as she walked away. He was weak against her, and some how she knew it. "First thing is first, rest. Then we can talk, about what happened. Though I will say you are not the first one to have a child of there own attack them, nor will you be the last."