The odds are stacked against us
[html]

OC: Postdated for the 30th WC:3+

IC:

The child was still fuming over the stupid male. Her father had told her that she was in the wrong for telling him that he was a stupid air head boy. She was very upset and mad that she was the one that got yelled at, to the point she would not talk to her father, she would glare nod or shake her head but talking to him was not something she would do.

The child wanted to prove that it wasn’t her who was the bad egg. It was the boy, and not her. Though she wasn’t going to find the male, she was going to do everything in her power to stay away from him. Though if by some odd chance she did run into him, she would not be rude unless he gave her a reason, then it would be right back to where she was before her father came and pulled Liam off of her.

Juliet Moonsong had her nose to the ground as she made her way to her favorite hunt and that was the flower field, she loved that little area. She was sure her mother and father wouldn’t understand but a flower was a flower they had the ways that they needed to grow and the child wanted to learn all about these ways. She knew come next spring if her mother and father would let her she would be staying here most of the time learning about them, seeing what makes them grow and cleaning out the weeds from the garden. She would learn the name of each little flower and if there was a new one she would name them after her family starting with one named after her sister. Then she would name one after her mother and then father and then starting down the ones that she loves. She would name the weeds after Liam. She did not like him what so ever.

The child paws feet the welcoming feel of the dirt from the flowers, she smiled as she laid down at the front of the path, nuzzling her nose into the last of the summer flowers, as the fall flowers where starting to bloom.

[/html]
[html]

OOC stuffs

He was trying to be good, he had his good days and his bad days, but he was trying. The days after he saw Ayasha were easiest. Today was a harder day. He was in a grumpy mood. He had slipped on the ladder coming down from his tree house on the border, bruising his knees. He hadn't fallen, but he was sore. And now the flowers were making his eyes water, as if he were allergic to them. Not only that, but he could see that spoiled little brat staring at the flowers like they were priceless artifacts. Disgusting.

An idea sprang to his mind, a smirk crossing his lips. He would play nice and lure the rotten brat away. He approached her slowly, watching her. He stopped several feet away. She couldn't have helped but to notice his approach, he was over six foot tall, and broad in the shoulders. He spoke softly, knowing she would hear him. "Juliet, you were right. I was mean to you, and I'm sorry." He paused for a moment, watching the spoiled princess. "I know a place with a lot of flowers, if you'd trust me to go look. It's not too far away." The place where he played with Fia when he was younger. Crimson Dreams.

<style>
.laimtable-sdb .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#776677; }
.laimtable-sdb p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.laimtable-sdb b {color:#553355; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.laimtable-sdb {background-color:#1f0832; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.laimtable-sdb .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#886699; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:495px; margin-top:-5px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 10px 10px 10px; }
.laimtable-sdb-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The child loved everything there was about flowers. There wasn’t anything about them that the female didn’t want to know about. She lifted her head, deeply inhaling. The scent was ever so alluring to her. She lowered her head back down as she bent down at her front paw, pushing her rump up in the air. Running her nose though the flower, she came out with speck of pollen all over her maul and face, twitching her nose, as she laughed. The female turned her head to the sound of the voice. She gasped, as she twitched her nose, ”Ahh…Ahh.. She knew there was someone standing beside her, she tried to twist her head back away from the figure before it was too late. She drew her head back and sneezed in the beings face. Sniffed, as she twitched her nose around, she opened her eyes. Hello Liam She spoke to him in a monotone voice. ”Sorry I sneezed on you.” She spoke to him sincerely.

She gave the young male the attention that he respected as a living being, didn’t mean that she wanted to. ”Thank you for saying that you are sorry. However, I still do not like you though, but that last meeting is forgiven.” With a nod she stood up looking at the patch of flowers. If there was more and much wider amount of flowers she must go. ”Where?!” She couldn’t help but to let her heart jump for joy. The best part of it was that it wasn’t too far away. ”I need to tell my mom before I go. Will you wait for me?” The child looked to the brown boy, as her ear’s lifted and moved forward upon her head.

[/html]
((Spree!))

As she asked if he would wait so she could ask her mother, he almost groaned. At least, until he had an excellent idea. "Your mother already knows. Your father too. I asked permission before I even came to find you, Juliet." He ignored the fact she'd sneezed on him. He ignored her avowal of dislike. It didn't much matter to him. All he wanted was to be rid of the little brat before much longer. He didn't want her dead or anything, just out of his hair. She annoyed him and she was always underfoot. "They both approved, as long as we were careful." For a moment, he wanted to send the rat on a 'snipe' hunt. Sadly, she probably knew the truth about snipes, that they didn't exist. However, her wishy washy little mind loved flowers, and he was going to lead her somewhere far away. With no flowers.
[html]Well if Liam asked her mother and father if she was allowed to go see the flowers then she could not find a reason why she shouldn’t go. It was flowers she had to see the flowers. The season of the pretty flowers was just about to the end of its run. After the mums bloomed and wilted away she would have to wait till early spring to see them again. That was the thought alone with she gave a nod to the male. ”Then let’s go.” She stepped back, allowing the male to take lead. ”If you don’t mind, lead the way please.” She still hated that she had to be nice to him, but she couldn’t be rude, he said sorry. What more could the Moonsong flower child ask for. He was sorry. She waited on the male to lead the way to these flowers. She couldn’t wait. She hoped there were flowers for as far as she could see. That would be such a wonderful thing for her to see and be around.

She would have to talk to her mom and dad about moving to these flowers if that was the case, she couldn’t live in a place with so little flowers if there was more out there.

[/html]
(Feel free to PP Juliet going over to Deuce, who's picking the last of the wild lavender.)

His tail wagged as she melted like butter in his hands. He began leading the way. From the border to Crimson dreams was a straight shot. He deliberately skirted the pack's flower field, leading her through Ethereal eclipse to the general border of Crimson Dreams. He paused at the border for a moment, then continued in. There was a scent here, one that was familiar in a way. There was a white form standing in purple flowers, and Liam halted. "There are more flowers on the other side of the stone fence, Juliet. Where that white wolf is standing." He pointed to the stone fence, where the white wolfess had bent down, and then straightened with a handful of lavender.