Time to supply ourselves
[html]

Anyone is welcome WC: 300+

The black wolfess spend the most part of her day hunting sort of animals for her pack. Until then she was just able to hunt a pair of rabbits and a young female elk. The black wolfess turned her head into the direction of the caves. If she was lucky enough someone was going to be kind enough to help her with the hunting or to take care of the skinning. She turned herself toward the caves and started to walk. Her steps were fast and soft even with the extra weight of the captured preys. The purple-eyed wolfess wasn't too away from the main cave entrance, maybe if she went furthest into the forest the next time she was going to be able to find more and larger preys.

As she got next to the caves she was received by the familiar scent of her pack mates, maybe she could ask them for some help with her catches. She wasn't able to see who was on the entrance, and, even if she knew they were packmates she havent met her packmates before. She just talked with lady Naniko when she joined the pack, and that white guy with his sister, Matteo and Camila. This was an oportunity to get to know them while doing some hard work. Hey there! Akira screamed toward the scent of the other wolves guessing if they were able to hear her. As she reached the entrance she looked at her packmates. Will any of you help me with this? She said pointing at the preys that she was holding on her shoulder. And I will also need someone to come with me, I want to get more furs for the upcoming winter. The large wolfess finished as she gave a few steps into their direction. She smiled slightly but her gestures were still respectful, she still didn't knew if the other wolves were of a higher rank.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style type="text/css">
.deergrass-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deergrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#76865e; letter-spacing:1px}
.deergrass p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deergrass-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #76865e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deergrass {margin:0 auto; background-color:#1b4312; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2lnbke8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 380px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#688e41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #021b06; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]

Axelle’s in a shit mood, warning you now =O

WC: 385

She wasn’t really much of a cave dweller, ever. This had to have been the first time she was in and anywhere near a cave. This time she didn’t wander far into it, and just stayed close to the entrance. Axelle was kind of pissed at past events. The dreams she’d been having had been playing with her mind, and that big black wolf that attempted to kill her every time had to go. She was starting to feel weak and she didn’t like it. So, for the past few weeks, she had been working out and toning herself for what she believed to be coming.

She was annoyed and throwing various rocks around when a voice called out to her. Apparently, she’d been heard and figured out. A low growl emitted from her throat as she huffed, and started toward the female voice. She climbed over bigger rocks carefully, and exited the cave through its “mouth.” As she came out into the twilight, she saw the one who had been calling to her. It was a tall female, one of her pack, so she couldn’t really take her anger out on her too much.

Axelle approached the female, looking at her and her prey. The blood leaking off the corpses made her teeth chatter quietly and her mouth water. She wanted to make something bleed. Her eyes were still locked on the prey when she spoke, ”What is it you’ll be needing help with?” Her tone was rather cold, but also to the point. She would help the female if it were something she felt like doing.

The female stepped towards her, and Axelle’s hackles rose out of instinct. She didn’t like others coming toward her, especially when she didn’t know them. She was currently working on this flaw, and it obviously needed more work. The growl was swallowed before it could even surface. As she watched the female’s actions, the wind blew her scent toward Axelle. She inhaled the information, closing her eyes and concentrating on what she can learn about the taller lady. She seemed to be of Anathema, from recent, and seemed to be friendly. Nothing else about the smell intrigued her any. She didn’t care to know anything else about the female because she didn’t plan on making friends today.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.heart b {font-weight:none; font-family: century gothic, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:2px;}
.heart .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.heart i {font-weight:italic; font-family:century gothic, sans-serif; color:#000000; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heart u {font-weight:underline; color:#D84681; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.heart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heart {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#C8B29A; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/mr9qgh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Sev will just watch Smile

She tried to catch sleep whenever she could, opting to rest whenever her pups gave her time for it. Today she was just beginning a napping period, jade eyes starting to close, when she heard it. Someone was screaming. Naniko couldn't tell what the yelling was all about, but the pitch of it made her heart start beating quickly. There had been issues in the past with members being attacked near the borders or with intruders managing to worm their way past the security there. All that she wanted to do was go back to sleep, but her mind wouldn't let her after hearing that scream. She had to check it out.

The female rose from her bed, taking care not to step on any of the children as she jumped down onto the floor. Severus squirmed a bit in his sleep, rolling over and opening his eyes to look at her. He would likely follow her anyway...so she gave him permission with a quick nod. The little silver boy took this as a sign of consent and hopped down from the bed, grinning widely. He was going with his mother today! The darker Judas continued sleeping on the bed, snoring a bit from his position on his back.

The two canines exited the caves, heading toward the two gathered females. Naniko cleared her throat as she approached, putting her hands on her hips. "Did one of you cause all that racket?" She questioned, looking from Axelle to Akira. Little Severus stopped walking and sat down next to her feet. He tilted his head to the side, watching his mother communicate with his two pack members. He wanted to learn how to speak to fellow canines in the pack, and this would be a nice lesson for him.

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:376+ / Might have Alaki jump in once another 1-2 people join :3 if he jumped in now he'd make Cain leave ¬.¬

Arms stretched above his head, he yawned, red eye closing as well. Within the dark caves he had been finding it hard to keep track of what time of day it was and spending so much time underground was messing with his sleeping habits, more often than not he found himself tired throughout the day and wide awake at night. Soon this would change; a little while longer and he'll have finished restoring the small cabin he'd been working on. Heading down the tunnels, he made his way into the large communal space, turning towards the main entrance he began to make his way outside; simply to get out from the confusing system of tunnels and caves. A shout and other voices filled the space by the entrance, along with the scents of a few other pack mates; only the Angela's did he recognise. So far he had only really spent time with Sira and briefly encountered Naniko when he had asked to join, so he lingered, keeping out of sight from the others, unsure whether to head out and see what was up or to continue to keep away from everyone. Judging from the scents though, it didn't seem his nephew was there or anywhere near by and that was the only canine he was making a point to avoid and so he headed out to where the three women stood.

Emerging from the tunnel, he shielded his eye for a moment, allowing it time to adjust to sunlight. Arriving late to the scene, the Zepar could only tell that two of the females were in far from pleasant moods and one was carrying some kills. “What's up?” he asked, nodding in welcome to the Angela alone out of respect for the leader, “Anything I can do to assist” he asked as he deemed it was only polite to inquire; but he hoped that he would either not be needed or whatever was needed of him wouldn't be too troublesome. Crossing his arms across his chest he waited silently to see if anyone would answer him; if they didn't, he was gonna go find a nice rock in a sunny spot and lay on, planning to make the most of the sun whilst it lasted.

<style type="text/css">
.redcain b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc0002; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:10px; margin:5px;}
.redcain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.redcain .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.redcain .name { width:250px; height:70px; float:right;}
.redcain {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#561516; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/30iwzys.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #110000; padding: 250px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#871414 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC ::hi all, anyone interested in jumping in is still able to, so dont hesitate just post Big Grin WC→300+

She lowered her head a bit more at the white and black females reaction. Oh sorry for disturbing you. I need some help to hunt more animals, i want to get more furs for winter. I will also need some help after hunting with the skinning and stuff. She said with her usual talking tone. Her movements were still respectful, thought it seemed like the smaller female wasn't in such a good mood. Akira waited for the bi-colored wolf to answer when they were interrupted by her Angela."Did one of you cause all that racket?" It looked like the callings of the black wolfess have just drew the attention of her leader and her son. Sorry miss if I... Bothered you. I just wanted someone to go with me on a hunting trip. She said now turning toward the big white wolf, she gave her a sorry look before adding. I want to get more furs before the winter, i don't think that everyone have enough furs to keep properly warm....

Two wolves were enough for her to go on with the hunting plan, but her Angela was probably not going to help, she needed to take care of her pup and if she was actually going to help with the hunting it was better to have more wolves in the hunting group. More eyes to watch and more claws, fangs and weapons to make the hunting even faster.

Her tail wagged slightly showing up her impatience. As she was going to talk again she got interrupted by another wolf, now a male that came to check on what was going on. You can actually help me with something. The black female answered before giving a fast look at the group of canids around her. I need a small group to come with me on a fast hunting trip to get some supplies for the pack. Finishing and then looking back at her small group she waited for anyone to talk or for another wolf to appear, if she was able to get more wolves, the hunting and skinning was going to be a pice of cake.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

Axelle lightened up a bit as Naniko came about. She smiled guiltily, ”That noise was probably me. Sorry, Nani.” She wondered if it were formal enough for her to call Naniko by a nickname. After all, she did see the alphess as a friend along with her leader. There was another brute that came along as well, but she hadn’t ever seen him before. She looked in his direction and dipped her head in greeting. Then she turned back to the Angela, and looked at the pint-sized puppy by her legs, ”Aww, is he one of yours?” Probably a stupid question, but she wanted to make sure before she started cooing over the new puppy. Well, sort of new.

Then she turned back to the original wolfess, the tall black one. ”I’ll help you skin what you catch, if you’d like.” She had to be respectful to the other now that the leader was there, and because she had no reason to be a bitch to her. She didn’t normally take out her emotional issues on others, but it’s been a rough day. ”I could also help you with the hunting, but I’d prefer skinning.” Axelle rummaged around in the bag around her shoulder for a hunting knife that she’d found in Halifax once with Itzal. It would probably be good to double as a skinning knife. It was all the way at the bottom when she finally retrieved it. Then she took off her bag, and threw it to the side where it wouldn’t get anything on it.

She was in one of those moods, even though it was half bad. ”So, I’m skinning, you’re hunting, he’s doing something else… probably hunting, but he could be helping me…” She was looking at the original tall, black female who she didn’t know her name as she was saying all this, ”But I’d rather him help you with the hunt, “ Then she turned to Naniko, ”What will you be doing?” Her tone was respectful yet curious. She flicked her little knife around in her hand, but of course it was covered in its little sheath, meant to be clipped onto a belt of some kind. Her eyes floated down to the little pup at her feet, ”He could watch me skin, if you would want to help them hunt?” She didn’t mind giving the little fellow a lesson or two in animal skinning. After all, it was good for survival.

Word Count → 409

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000Big Grin

Severus seemed both frightened and perplexed by the canines that they discovered outside of the dens. He wasn't certain of what to do with himself and simply stood by his mother's legs, watching the others with a twitching tail. He was happy to meet other members of the pack, but he wanted to watch his mother and see how she acted before he did anything else. Her face was in a slight scowl and he copied this, looking at one wolf, then another. "Wow, Mom, she look funny" He said when Axelle replied to Naniko, observing the female's oddly colored coat. He was only one color...so this female's looks were foreign to him.

"Quiet, boy." His mother hissed at him, her frown turning into a smile when her eyes turned to Axelle. "It's like he's never been outside before. My apologies. Yes, this is my youngest: Severus" Naniko said. It seemed that Akira wanted some help gathering together a hunting party. Naniko was game, but she wondered what she would do with Severus during that time. He could watch a bit, perhaps, or stay behind...Axelle offered to watch him and Naniko readily agreed. "Yes, that sounds like a plan to me. He won't be any trouble."

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hi. ^^

Word Count → 394

It was the start of a new day and Anya had finally reached the caves of her new pack. She had made herself at home in one of the small empty dens. Having been carrying her pup for the past few miles, she was happy to set him down to rest. After a brief moment of cuddling close to him for comfort and warmth, she licked the side of his cheek to bid him farewell. She stood up, bent forward to stretch her legs to prepare herself for more traveling. She had to set out now, to find some food. It had been several days since she has eaten, however, like most wolves, she had an amazing focus, drive, and adaptability when alongside extremes.

These sights, sounds and smells were new to her of this land and there was much exploring to do.
She was trailing the borders of the caves when suddenly, she caught a glimpse of several others running out in the same direction. She stopped and sniffed the air. 'Mmm..elk.' she thought to herself. There was something definatly worth while and having the chance to meet some of the other pack members, she decided to follow.Prior to her arrival, she could see these lands were fertile and good for hunting.

She came to spot off in the distance, a mount of fresh kill, surrounding several adults and a pup, much reminding herself of her own son. She kept her distance, behind a tree, observing the group. After a short moment, she strolled up to present herself, lowering herself in a slight bow, respectively.

"Hello. My name is Anya. As I can see, you've begun to organize a hunting party. May I ask to be of any service to you?"

She smiled and looked down to watch a female beginning to prep their meal, skinning the meat clean.Being a mere wolf, she wasn't yet accustomed to the ways of the luperci and was new to the technique of weaponry. However, she was finely skilled in her own areas, such as her wolf ancestors. The scent of fresh blood was purely energizing, causing her tail to wag in excitement. She had much work to do, if she intended on being a respected member of Anathema. Not to mention, she would jump at the chance to find some food.

Anya Valeska

Image courtesy of fras@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aw-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:0px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.aw-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Geh, sucky post, sorry >.< Low on muse for cain... having Alaki join in in a sec ~ / +217!

Cain stood there silently letting the others talk and take control of the situation, only partially taking in what was being said here and there. When the black and white female started dictating what he did he raised an eyebrow; he did not know her, her rank and so he would not stand for the way she decided things for him... but since the Angela was present he let it slide, simply raising an eyebrow at the strange female, as if to ask what her problem was before he spoke up himself. I'm better at hunting. No patience or skill for skinning he shrugged dark shoulders slightly, and returned to keeping out of the conversation; he would help the group hunt but it was to much hassle to jump in on the organisation plans... that and it seemed the females had everything well in hand.

It seemed the focus of attention fell upon the Angela's pup and the zepar cast a curious eye down at the young boy, before going back to staring at the distant tree line. Surprisingly, yet another female showed up, willing to assist and he looked at the newcomer, frowning slightly at the unfamiliar face. Strangely enough, it seemed that the black female's initial shout for help was gather quiet the hunting party.

<style type="text/css">
.moocain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c91a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #262908; }
.moocain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.moocain {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3d5e29; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3vdr1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7dbb34; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.moocain p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moocain p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: ugh sorry guys i almost forgot about this thread

Purple orbs traveled along the hunting group that was growing around Akira. She was glad to see that at last some of her pack-mates were interested in helping her and the pack. She shifted her gaze toward Axelle. I'll be going with the hunting group. The larger female answered before giving a fast look at naniko's child. He wasn't old enough to hunt but thanks to the bi-colored female. Akira didn't need to take care of that issue, because, Axelle just offered herself to take care of him while skinning.

We should get going now. The young warrior wanted to use the rest of the day for the hunting, because, as obsessed as she was, any wasted minute was un-acceptable. The dark female turned her eyes above looking at the forest, noticing a new wolf approaching them. Black ears twitched as the grey female talked. Yes, you may follow us then. We were about to leave now. Taking the carcasses off her shoulder Akira offered them to Axelle. This should be skinned while they are still warm, it will be easier to skin them. Saying this after the pink haired wolfess took the fresh kills, the large wolf started turning into her secui form. The black wolf limbs grew powerful shifting her back into four legs, the remains of her mane disappearing leaving just the darker line along her spine.

Looking back at her group, Akira started walking toward the south of Anatheman territory, once she got sure the others were following her she fastened up her advance keeping in mind that not everyone was running in four legs.

<style type="text/css">
.razakira b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a899; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razakira .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razakira p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razakira {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#020910; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/24myrtw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

As they discussed who was going where and doing what, more wolves began to show up as well. Axelle received the carcasses from Akira, and unsheathed her knife. Then she looked over at little Severus and beckoned him closer to her, so that his mom could go out to the hunt and have a little fun. She patted the ground next to her so that he could sit and have front row seats to the lesson on skinning. She wasn’t a pro at it, but she knew the basics well enough to eat meat like a human if she wanted to.

She was no longer paying attention to the others anymore. Nobody else was helping her skin except Severus, so she didn’t need to listen to the others. Axelle grabbed the first elk carcass, and stood over it looking for a good spot to start. She figured she would leave the muscles intact for now because they were going to be dissected later and put away. Not now. Axelle carefully started cutting away at the soft spots, warily cutting away only the skin and peeling it back. She started with small areas first, but then moved to bigger areas when the muscles weren’t so tender. The blood was like crack to her and her mouth watered, but she kept her drool in and kept in control of herself. She would be eating in time. She wondered if the puppy ate meat yet…

She skinned away happily as she listened to everything around her. She was lost in her own thoughts, too, and every few minutes she’d look over at the puppy to make sure he was still there and not roaming anywhere. ”Soo….” She figured she would try to make conversation with him since she did overhear him talking pretty goodly to his mother before. ”What’s your name?” Start with the basics first.

Word Count → 311

Points → 3

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]