[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
[html]
Sorry meant to post this after you left but computer got hijacked on me XD and ooo we made the second page.

You’re quite the trusting person aren’t you. She chuckled as he turned his back to her. She felt in awe of his scars and could tell he could bear them with a slight pride. He must of understood Saxif’s beliefs as she narrowly reached out to touch them. Catching herself she pulled back her hand as he rose again. She was about to ask how he had gotten them but figured the question would be rude. Then she looked at what he carried in his hands.

The small skull was incredible and as he strung it she looked at him with surprise. I should get into fights more often. She smiled as she lifted her thick mane of hair from her neck. She felt the string that currently wrapped her neck holding the small wolf her ex-mate had given her. She felt a pang of hurt wondering if she even deserved to wear it any longer. She ran her fingers across the wood and looked up at the male. She realized just how similar this interaction had become to the one where she had first met the female who gave her the wolf.

She had opened her mouth to say something but her words got caught in her thoughts. She mentally brushed it off. No this is different. She thought and turned her back to him her hair still raised to receive the skull. It was definitely a piece that said a lot about the huntress and she would wear it with pride.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[ooc: Sorry. My connection died earlier, and I was forced to play Minecraft until it returned. :<]

Well, I could have run you through when you turned around to get your bow. He chuckled at her remark, then lifted the necklace high, lowering it under her chin then tying it off and letting it slide down to rest with the top of the skull about an inch from the bottom of the carved figurine. Carrion regretted he didn't have any golden beads- they would go well with her fur if he did. Perhaps he'd find some in Halifax. He cuckled at her remark about seeking fights. Perhaps you should...Though I wouldn't recommend it. He picked up his pack, glancing toward the moon. I was going to the city beyond this forest when you... stopped me. He patted his forearm again and grinned, as if they now shared an inside joke. Did you have anywhere in particular to go, or were you simply playing highwaywoman? He picked up his spear and hooked the strap on the spear's carved head, then watched, hoping she could come with him. He was alone here.The more friends he made, not just in Inferni but all over Nova Scotia, the better off he'd be when he started making enemies.
[html]
XD

She chuckled at his comment realizing that it was true, she had let her guard down first. She looked down at the small skull and smiled. I love it. Thank you so much. She turned and looked at him, their heights nearly matched so she didn’t have to look up nor down to look into his eyes. She looked down at his arm. Sorry if I ruined your day. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. When he asked if she would accompany him she felt unease wash over her. The last thing a girl should do was hang-out with someone so impressionable after a break up.

She took a breath in feeling it was the better thing to do to avoid confusion and she spoke. I was just out and about. Was going to hunt but I’m spent… probably going to find a cozy place to set up camp. She forced a smile. She wanted to go with him, but she also didn’t want to accidently spill all her problems on the male she had attacked only moments before. So… goodluck on your venture? And please get someone to look after that. The last thing I want is someone as nice as you dead cause of me.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[First completed RP on 'Souls! Hopefully we'll see them meet again some day. Under less... bloody circumstances. If you'll finish up with a cap post, please?]
He smiled, and waved his hand dismissively at her worrying that she'd somehow ruined his day. No, It's been too long since I've fought. Needed the practice.He said with a chuckle. Carrion's smile dropped just a bit as she declined. Well...Okay. I set up camp in a hollow about ten minutes that way, if you want somewhere with a fire pit and latrine already dug. It served me for the night, it should for you, too. He tugged on the bandage with a paw in response to her worries about his arm. I've lived through worse. He said with a smile. As his arm turned, she saw where a few slashes ran up his wrist as well, scars from sloppy stitching lining the old wounds. Not all of his scars were honorable, it seemed. Or physical. He turned his back to her once more, looking back over his shoulder once more at her. I suppose... I'll see you around.He said as he stepped back into the brush and out of sight in the darkness of the night.
[html]

Complete. And yes they must meet up again XD

Thank you. That makes things quite simple for me. She responded to the male as he told her of the campsite. She felt herself smile slightly as his disappointment showed. It gave the girl affirmation that their time together had been equally enjoyed. As much as she wanted to change her mind she held strong to her decision. It would be nothing but a mess if she followed him. She gazed at his scars her mind running with curiosity and wonder. She looked up at him with a hope she had not felt in over a month. Til’ we meet again, Carrion. With a smile and a slight wave they parted ways.

Saxif pulled the bow over her shoulder unable to strap it across her chest. Then she returned to Jager, patting his nose gently, which was a rarity for him to allow. Moments before his master was an angry mess now she seemed serene and thoughtful. When she mounted him she looked down at the wooden wolf, the small skull and then the gash along her chest. It always amazed her the type of things that she experienced and the type of people she met in Souls’. It was just too bad her serenity would be short lived and forgotten in the coming days. She dug her heels into the equine and galloped off into the night ready for the rest.

word count → 232 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]